Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wolf's tendencies 5100 words

Go down

The wolf's tendencies 5100 words Empty The wolf's tendencies 5100 words

Post by Yamcha the banned 2/12/2012, 3:06 am

Yamcha walked through the white snowy fields dragging his conditioned right hand through the snow behind him. His facial expression was obvious, he had some evil intentions in mind. He was walking towards a small village, the people there weren't fighters except maybe a few but they were exceptionally weak. He climbed up the steep mountain slowly opening and closing his fist cracking his knuckles.

"I need the target practice." Yamcha said to himself as he looked down at the village filled with weak civilians that were "protected" by the earth empire. Yamcha mumbled under his breath. "Where's your protection now?" Yamcha's hand arose from the ground as he spread his legs apart and began powering up. The color of his skin, shell and aura were completely visible in the snowy planet. Yamcha yelled and regained his Ki. The whole village froze, everyone stopped moving and the ones that weren't outside came ran outside of their homes.

"Ha ha ha." Yamcha laughed as he walked slowly to the small homes. His eyes began to glow a light red as he walked closer and closer. The warriors of the village were intimidated but the pride was still flowing through their veins.

"No one can beat the earth empire!" The demi-human's expression was noticeable on his face as he charged Yamcha head first. Yamcha was especially surprised as he charged him full on. His speed was faster then most he fought. But the soldier was not expecting what would happen to him. Yamcha's eyes shot out laser beams that went right through his body. Killing him almost instantly. The body of the soldier feel in the thin layer of snow as smoke erupted from his back. A woman with her baby stood there looking at the Demi-human and the whole population was behind her.

"Please you can't do this," the woman tried to reason with Yamcha. "I want to see my child grow." tears ran down her pale white face. She looked like she was in her thirties. Yamcha looked at her eyes for one moment, she saw nothing but fear. He moved on to the group of people mostly men fathers, and other woman. Yamcha stood behind the young woman and held his hands out to the crowd. His facial expression changed to furious to especially happy. The smile on his face...only someone insane could do this and put on a smile.

"Your a monster!" An old man said waving his cane about at the Demi-human. "How can you do something so evil?" Yamcha's face turned slowly to the elder. He walked over to him and put his hand to his chest and spoke only three words.

"Because....I am." Yamcha shot a ki blast straight through the man and the rest of the village scattered about. The young lady was left standing their clutching her sleeping baby with her eyes closed trying to block out the sounds of dying with thoughts. Yamcha walked up beside her and looked at her for one moment and watched one demi-human run away. Yamcha quickly shot ki beams out of his eyes to the man and stopped him in his tracks he fell to the ground dead.

Before Yamcha knew it the village was cleared out. He had no more to do here. He swiftly moved through the snow toward the mountains he had just came from. From on their he met the long field he had just crossed.

(Flashback)

Yamcha arose from the ground from inside the factory. All that was evil, every last bit of evil that came into hell was now inside of him as the machine had a malfunction. His thoughts, his words, actions, and intentions...they were all evil. Not even a bit of good was inside of his body. That was all eliminated inside the machine he was just evil. Yamcha took a look at his new form and looked at his blood red skin and dark purple shell. Then soon he looked down at a puddle of water to see his face. He was incredibly satisfied with himself. But he wasn't at his old power level. He felt surprisingly weak.

"All that time, has drained my powers. Now all I can do is just train. That's the best thing I ca-" Yamcha turned around quickly as he heard ruckus from behind the door. "not now" He said to himself. He stuck to the wall next to him as the door was busted open. He wrapped his hand around his waist for the moment. Another Demi-human, who obviously hated weakness as much as Yamcha. "Hello?!" the blue skinned demi-human yelled out. "Is anyone there?!" He walked around with a wrench in his hand as he was in the neighboring room transporting, the evil to the machine in the room Yamcha currently is placed. “Hmph, could’ve sworn I heard something. What ever.” The Demi-human said as he turned around and walked out of the door. If Yamcha would have attacked he might have caused panic and he might not have been able to escape. Yamcha’s black heart was pounding which usually never happens. He was breathing heavily as he dropped to the ground on his knees. His eyes widened as he stared upon the factory’s white floor. Yamcha calmed down and looked up to see that the door had been fixed, so quickly.
“Sorry King Yemma, but I can’t stay much longer he he he.” Yamcha chuckled as his three toed foot went onto the first step. His hand was raised into the air next to him as he waddled it back and fourth like a playing with a toy. He promised himself he would bring fear, destruction and terror to the next planet he stepped foot on. But it would take time. He still was weak he would get destroyed by an army or maybe another warrior no matter what planet. He would destroy it eventually.

Yamcha hummed in a happy tune as he reached the door. He slowly turned the handle and looked both ways before jumping into the long hall way that spilled out into the open courtyard. Which could be an escape if he blasted a hole into the ground. But there’s a possibility it might use all of his strength. Someone could come by the time to stop him. Yamcha heard foot steps approach him. “Hey you!” Yamcha turned around sharply. He kept a normal facial expression and a normal attitude as he looked the blue Demi-human in the eyes.

“Hey man, have you seen Zack?” The Demi-human asked scratching his head and rubbing his white shirt as well. His voice was extremely deep, probably from all the time he spent here. His muscle size was extremely big and too small horns shot out of his fore head as he looked worried for a moment. “I’ve been looking for the kid all day. He wasn’t in his work room.” The blue Demi-human pointed back at the door to the room he was just in. “I really need to talk to him. Do you have any idea where he is.” The blue Demi-human looked like he was concerned for his friends help. Yamcha shook his head and turned around and slowly kept walking towards the court yard.

“Well if you see him, tell me aight?” The Demi-human said as he turned the corner and went to his own work room. Yamcha wiped his head. If Yamcha made one wrong move he would have blown his cover and probably made this escape harder.

Yamcha arrived at the rather large court yard. Many Demi-humans or evil souls were at the court yard. Rather it was reading, sparring or just talking to friends. Yamcha wandered around in the black cloudy area for a five minutes. Looking around, there was just too many people to make his escape. It was impossible to do such an act without being detected. Yamcha waving his hand about sat on a bench looking down at the black grass. There was no color in this area, but himself. He stood out amongst the crowd of people he would be noticed soon someone would find out who he was.

“Hey, you wanna get out of this place?” someone whispered in his ear. Yamcha turned to the Demi-human. Half of his body looked like he was human but the other half was a green outer shell. His arm was bigger then his human arm his legs were bigger as well. His eye were blood red on the side that was Demi-human. His other eye was blue and his hair was blond as on the other side, bald. “Hmph, I’ll help you out.”

Yamcha grinned. “So how would you help me out?” Yamcha asked as he now looked at the Demi-human as an ally. Screams of pain were heard behind Yamcha which startled him for one moment. But it was just the two weak Demi-humans sparring.

“I’ll tell you tomorrow. Meet me here at six.” The Demi-human stood up and began to walk away before he stopped himself he turned around. “My name is Sifer by the way.” Sifer walked into the long hall Yamcha just came from.

“Alright meet him tomorrow,” Yamcha reminded himself. Yamcha got up with a grin on his face. But doubt suddenly possessed his thoughts. “How am I gonna stay hidden for so long?” Yamcha’s eyes widened and stopped in his tracks. ”Ahh man, I gotta do somet-“

(Present)

Yamcha walked across the snowy field he had just come from. The four moons lit the sky. Yamcha in a mirthful mood hummed in a similar tune he did the day before he escaped from dark side of earth. “Stop! Wait!” a voice behind him called out. Almost instantaneously Yamcha turned around to face the small man.

Unlike the warrior back at the village, he wore a decorated uniform. “The earth empire needs you Demi-human. I saw what you did back there, maybe they weren’t true opponents, but it was what we’re looking for.” The high ranked soldier mentioned. “If you don’t they’ll come after you.”

Yamcha looked at the man in fear shaking. The little demi-human smiled for a moment knowing that his job was done. But Yamcha’s facial expression changed he quickly grabbed the demi-human by the throat and picked him up into the sky. He laughed and looked the other way. “You honestly think I was going to believe you?” Yamcha questioned the demi-human. “You and your bogus uniform, PATHETIC!” Yamcha shouted he squeezed his throat tighter and tighter until he was killed. Yamcha dropped the demi-human in the middle of the field and slowly ascended into the air. “The earth empire? I’ll pay them a visit.

(LATER)

Yamcha arrived at the small castle that was set up in a large city. He walked slowly through the large city. Unnoticed, he was just another alien to the demi-human's they had no idea of his past power. In front of the door he stood and watched the earth guards stand in front of his way "State your business!" The guard yelled probably people across the loud city could here. Yamcha turned around and watched the citizens freeze in their foot steps.

"Uh oh, not another assassin." one of the woman whispered behind him. Yamcha's head turned towards the guards once more as his hands began to glow, red energy was erupting from them almost the size of two golfballs he held his hand up into the air towards the guards and smiled. Screams of pain were heard from the two men as the fell slowly to the ground. Yamcha had sent a ki blast at both of them burning straight through their bodies they fell to the ground. “That was two quick,” Yamcha frowned taking slow steps he entered the large castle walking along the old school red and gold carpet. He looked confident of finding some actual military figures here. But if he didn't he still had enough power to burn this pathetic place to the ground no matter who was planted inside of here.

Yamcha walked down the long hall. Obviously there’s something wrong here.“ Yamcha thought to himself walking down the hall and found a small door which he opened to his surprise he found the court yard. ”Did they really model this place…out of hell?!” Yamcha looked disturbed for one moment. He backed up out of seemed modeled out of dark side of earth’s factory. But why, why would they make a castle out of dark side of earth. Everything was the same, the bench the sparring aliens. The black clouds and ground. Yamcha shooked his head and closed his eyes. He could only back out of the court yard. Yamcha looked up once more and saw it was just a closet, Yamcha looked perturbed. Until he heard some foot steps approching him. Yamcha turned around and quickly got into his fighting stance.

“Hmm, I’ve see you found us,” a high scratchy voice behind him said. “My apologies for sending such a pathetic being to persuade you to get come here but we needed you here badly.” the man said concerned. “We’re worried about our people, they’ve been brainwashed by some rebels from our military. They’re going to let it out to the press. We need your help. My names Colonel Slade ”

Yamcha stood up straight and looked at the alien that was the same height as him. He looked like some type of fish, his ears were fins, and his eyes were yellow. He was small in muscular size and he probably wasn't that strong. “What do you want me to do with them?” asked Yamcha out of curiosity. Yamcha usually didn’t accept jobs from people like him. But this was an exception he was obviously already in the castle probably was going to be attacked by hundreds of soldiers if he denied it. But Yamcha might be able to make a quick escape if not, then he'll try to fight his way out. The earth empire obviously did need someone of Yamcha's personality. He was the only one to be honest.

“Kill em, plain and simple. You have a couple of weeks. They haven’t gotten their information together yet. So you’re lucky.” Slade said with a smile on his face. Yamcha thought about the mission but he also thought about taking out a respected part of the earth empire right now. "This would get my name spread across the planet, but then, I would have to leave the planet." Yamcha looked up at the ceiling scratching the front of his chin. He looked back down at the man and squinted his eyes.

“So I kill them, and what do I get exactly?” Yamcha asked Slade. Slade frowned the smile was snatched off of his face. He didn’t know what to say to the cold blooded killer. If he lied Yamcha would kill him, he told the honest truth he would be killed. The earth empire cared about no one. But he had something planed for the Demi-human he looked for his own soldiers to help him out.

“Um about that.” Slade told Yamcha the situation. Extremley nervous he began to laugh. “You’re going to get a great thanks from the earth empire.” Yamcha looked angry for one moment he got closer to the decorated military figure and balled his hand into a fist. “Also the earth empire wi-“

Yamcha shook his head and pushed the Slade into the stone wall. “I’m sorry, but I must decline. Now If I can leave?” Yamcha pointed out to the door Slade nodded in fear he was much weaker then Yamcha he was only a strategic and intellectual person. Yamcha turned around and only met a large metal pole to his face which knocked him straight out. Slade dusted himself off with a furious expression and walked over to the unconscious Demi-human that was laying flat on his back his eyes closed and his fangs shinning from the light coming through one of the windows.

“Take him to the lab. We’ll make short work of this Demi-human. “ Slade said angered he watched the warrior drag him through one of the doors. Both of them disappeared behind it.

(PRESENT)

“Ugh…my head!” Yamcha awoke his left hand felt num. He got up to his feet and looked around for a moment, and saw a small piece of paper read:

‘This is what happens when you decide to not obey the almighty earth army. If you’re wondering what the hell is wrong with your left hand. We’ve injected your blood whit a special poison we’ve just created. Great job you’re the lab rat.’ Yamcha’s eyes widened as he put the paper closer to his face and walked out of the cave at the same time. He was shocked the earth army was almost as evil as him. ‘poison .898 well basically it freezes up all the blood in your veins and eventually you’ll die in two days. You do have a choice though do your mission and you’ll find your antidote. Other wise just suffer and die right now. I hope you like it in hell.’ Yamcha could only laugh. “How ironic.” He said to himself. “That’s karma for you.” Yamcha flew up into the sky and looked around for a moment. ”Well where’s that castle at? I know that the antidote is there.” Yamcha thought to himself.

But once Yamcha realized what was happening he got angry. “I’m not going back!” he shouted as he flew to the large city. Swiftly flying through the buildings he had his eyes set on the castle where Slade had to be. Citizens screamed as they saw they saw the Demi-human soar through the air. They knew he was going straight to the castle. Some of the rebellion citezens cheered for the Demi-human. But Yamcha had no intentions in making them happy. He just wanted to stay in the universe. Yamcha came upon the castle and kicked in the closed door and kept flying inside the place. Into the hall he found before. “Slade! Where are you!” Yamcha yelled he landed on his feet and his aura disappeared. He slowly walked down the hall his arm was completely paralyzed. He knew this was just a slow process he would eventually turn into stone. His other arm would probably be paralyzed by tomorrow. Yamcha looked up to see the same warror that attacked him before about to hit him with the same pole.

Yamcha ducked and tackled the warrior hitting him into the wall. Yamcha backed up and through a small ki blast. Yamcha smiled as the ki blast went towards the warrior but he sliced it in half with his pole. Something Yamcha never saw before. Half of it still damaged the silent warrior but he wasn’t as weak he would have been. Yamcha rushed the warrior and grabbed on to the pole with one hand in the middle his left hand still frozen. The personal body guard held on to the two sides. Yamcha pulled his arm back and when the warrior came forward hoping he would break the pole Yamcha kicked him back snapping the pole in half.

“No!” the warrior shouted. Yamcha dropped the half of the pole he was holding to the ground and watched the warrior hold the destroyed weapon as if it was someone he loved died. Tears ran down his face and Yamcha could only shake his head and laugh. He held out his hand to the warriors face and energy began to gather inside of it.

“Let me end your suffering.” Yamcha said as he shot the ki blast out killing the man. Yamcha looked down at his left hand as it was still paralyzed. Unable to move he walked took a left out and saw Slade standing there. Who looked satisfied with Yamcha’s performance he clapped slowly with a sinister look on his face.

“Bravo, Bravo. What a beautiful performance. You really could be a great act, ignoring the whole cold blooded killer part.” Slade said with a chuckle. Yamcha walked slowly over too Slade.

“Slade where’s the antidote?” asked Yamcha. He was tired of the earth empire of the weak he was here. It was already a bad experience at this planet the earth empire controlled everything and had people everywhere all Yamcha could do now was obey the military and grow stronger before killing anyone else. Yamcha’s hand was now dragging to the ground as well the poison had gotten to that as well.

“Well, I don’t know.” Slade said with a sarcastic expression “Just tell me what I want to hear and you’ll live. Simple as that.” Slade opened the door behind him to reveal a lab but quickly closed it when Yamcha got closer. He smiled at the Demi-human with no fear of dying Yamcha was the one who needed the antidote. He knew he would give in to the earth empire. Slade would watch him die right there if he didn't obey Slade.

“I am loyal to the good forces of earth. “ Yamcha proclaimed. “I will do as you wish for now on.” Yamcha bowed to the colonel. He was embarrassed to do such thing but there soldiers were soldiers amongst the planet everywhere. Slade nodded and opened the door behind him Yamcha slowly walked through as his hand almost got caught behind the door. He looked around at the lab and saw containment cells, tubes in which soldiers were being tested and all.

“Give our friend here the antidote if you would please.” Slade demanded to the scientist assigned to create new types of weapons for war. Slade sat ontop of the desk and watched Yamcha's every move to make sure he doesn't do anything unexpected. He held up the needle containing the antidote to Yamcha and it was snatched away from the Demi-human and he put it into his vein in the left hand.

“Yamcha, we’ll have something for you to do in the mourning we’ve gotten a room for you why don’t you rest.” Slade pointed out side of the door while chewing on a pen at the same time. Yamcha thought it was pathetic and weak of him to obey such a fool but as stated he had no choice. Yamcha pushed the door open and walked into the empty hall towards the room assigned to him.

Nothing but a bed and a small draw with a lamp rested on it. Yamcha looked around at the white painted walls before falling out onto the floor.

later on

Roshi telepathically talked to Yamcha. "Yamcha, i need you to do something for me, dark nameks have stolen the scepter of the beast king, i need you to bring it back." Yamcha got up to his feet and walked out. As he got outside, he started to sense the energies of the dark nameks. He then floated to his feet as he got a lock on them and a white aura came about his body as he flew off towards them

A few minutes later he spoted a ship with a dark namek. He flew down and notice that the namek wore saiyan armor with a scouter. "Hey," Yamcha said. "You stole something from earth and i need it back...i will defeat you..."

The namek split into 2 people and started to assault Yamcha. The saiyan countered the hits as they came down. He then used hassuken and got a hit on both nameks while blocking each hit. The nameks merged back into one and powered up. He then put his right hand over his left and launched a masenko. Yamcha quickly brought his arms up to his chest in an X formation with his head within, canceling out the masenko. He then put down his defence, looking at the namek. "Well is that it?" The namek ran at Yamcha with a kick to the chest which Yamcha flipped over and kicked him in the back of the head with his feet. The namek fell to the ground hard. Yamcha then pointed his right finger at the namek who was getting up and fired a ki laser which the namek blocked at close range. As the smoke cleared the namek was smoking from the block, As he looked up, Yamcha came down on him with an axe kick which nailed his skull. He then flipped off him and put his hands close to his chest, floating in mid air facing the namek. He then launched a ki blast from the energy he quickly gathered in his right hand. After the blast, he saw the namek hurt bad. He crossed his arms, wearing normal kung fu pants and a brown gi. On the front was Turtle and on the back was wolf in chinese writing. The namek then looked at Yamcha. "That was fun, but lets see how you fare now. The namek bulked up and got at big as the juggernaught.

Yamcha noticed the sharp rise of energy and smirked. "You were holding back...time for me to stop holding back...HAAAAAAAAAA" The ground began to shake as his energy and pl rose, suddenly a white icy aura appeared about his body. He then smirked, "Alright lets try that now."

The big namek shot forward and Yamcha started to dodge. "A bit slow i feel." He then did a backflip and caught the namek in the chin, the namek flew back and Yamcha flew up to hit him. As they were airborn, they both clashed, hits were so hard they shook the planet. Yamcha then fired a blaster shell at close range and the namek took damage. He went down to the ground smoking. Yamcha then kicked him in the back and pressed a ki sphere into his back as well. An explosion was heard and the namek fell to the ground hurt bad. Yamcha then landed two knees on the nameks chest, his armor cracked from the blow. He then shot up to the sky and came down, utilizing the wolf fang fist manuver which looked like a wolf comming down. As he got close, Yamcha launched rapid kicks to the chest of the namek as well as jumping back and comming with a sweep, then what looked like a wolf's head bit the left arm of the namek and ripped it off in a savage and brutal fashion. "That was easy..." Yamcha said, as he took down the namek. But as he walked into the dark shrine where the scepter was, the namek got up and regenerated his arm by channeling ki into his arm and forcing out another arm. "Ready for round two human?"

Yamcha smirked. "You still wanna go? sure." Yamcha and the namek shot forward, Yamcha dodged the kick and began to pummle the namekian senseless with quick jabs then an high kick to the face. The namekian went airborn and Yamcha gathered some spiritual energy and created the sokidan which was a ball made up of pure spiritual energy that can be controlled. He then hurled the ball at the namekian who blocked and got pushed back a bit from the sokidan bouncing off of his chest that was covered with the namekian's arms in an X and swung his arms around to hit him again in the right flank, then the left flank then he brought the ball up and had it crash down apon his head. Apon it hitting the bulked up namekian's head, the namek coughed up some blood and was still floating in the sky. He then brought it around and sent the sokidan attack to his unguarded back. As it hit, the namek let out a scream and Yamcha blured infront of him as it was comming with a strong kick to the gut jus as the sokidan hit him in his back. The namek then debulked and growled. "You think that can do me?" The namek shot forward, only to be pushed back by a ki blast at point blank range. The namek flew back and yamcha flew all around him as he used the technique called machine gun fist to launch 8 rapid punches to the vital areas as he circled him. He then spiked the namek with both hands balled up into fists, sending him crashing to the ground. He then dropped down as the namek was face first in a crator and slammed his knee into his exposed torso. The namek screamed with embridaled pain and agony and Yamcha stood over him. "Not bad, but your bloods showing, your not supposed to wear that on the outside anyways." The namek got up to his feet, regenerating his bones. "Alright, i'm going to...OOF" Yamcha booted him in the face then flew behind him and kicked him up into the air. He then punched him around the air, moving quickly and skillfully as he did so, hitting him hard and fast each time. He then shot up to the namek as he gathered himself and yelled. "Eat my wolf fang fist!!" And with what looked like a blue wolf heading towards the namek, nailed him in his chest, causing the namek to spit up blood again, then what was two wolf heads, nailed the temples of namek which was his two hands. And what was another wolf head, headbutted him in the center of his face, which was a headbutt under the style of wolf fang fist. The namek fell to the ground and Yamcha got below him and kicked him square in his gut. The namek puked and fell over koed.

Yamcha now walked into the shrine and took out the scepter. He then remembered the beast king, he was on the island where the fight club was on. So he floated into the sky, gathered an white aura and flew to that island, sensing out the energy that he familarized himself with there. He then landed in the royal courtyard where the beast king stood looking over some works of art.

"Beast king, i bring you your stolen scepter back, on request from master roshi." Yamcha then gave the scepter to the beast king who bowed and said thanks. Yamcha then floated up into the sky again and gathered a white aura about himself, flying back to master roshi's island.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down