Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wolf's efforts 5100 words

Go down

The wolf's efforts 5100 words Empty The wolf's efforts 5100 words

Post by Yamcha the banned 2/12/2012, 8:55 am

Yamcha awoke with a start, he felt weak and he didn't know where he was. "What? I was captured? and why do i sense coldness outside of this place?" He said to himself. "I better practice my kung-fu to see how much damage i've had done to me." Yamcha then got out of the bed and started throwing punches and kicks into the air really fast and skillfully.

"There's my favorite weapon. Punches and kicks. The human body is a very dangerous weapon once mastered." a familiar scratchy voice said as it came behind him. "So how are you liking you new power." Slade said as he had his arms crossed with his legs spread apart. A smile grew across his amphibian like face. He chuckled as he watched Yamcha look almost powerless rising from the ground.

"Ugh, what did you- do to me?" Yamcha was asked while in pain. He looked over to Slade in disgust. "I thought we had a deal?" Yamcha fell to the ground trying to grab the commander by the shirt.

"I did nothing to hurt you, but to make you stronger." Slade said with his arms out wide bending over to face the human. The seethe ran through Yamcha's body as his face expressed and angrier and angrier human. Who wouldn't hesitate to kill this man once he was more powerful. "Yamcha, don't be mad. You'll be feeling much better soon. How about you just...." Slade stopped as he pulled a needle out of his back pocket and smiled down at the human. "...take" he continued as he bent down and slowly put the pointy edge to Yamcha's hard skin and pushed it in. "..a rest." Slade finished as drugged Yamcha so that he wouldn't have to feel worse pain.

Yamcha slowly drifted away. "Well, you'll wake up tomorrow don't worry. We'll have something ready for you. " Slade said as he left Yamcha there to rest.

A leg hit across Yamcha's chest as he awoke in a strange place. The pain felt real as Yamcha retreated away from the shadowy figure. "How did I get here?" Yamcha thought to himself as he kept stepping back away from the figure. Until the figure stopped you could see he was opening and closing his fists as he looked over to Yamcha. He could feel his eyes beating down on his head as Yamcha stared at the shadows. "I was wondering, the same thing."

Yamcha's eyes popped out of his head as he shook in fear. The figure charged Yamcha as he was backing. Yamcha was barely able to lift his hands up to block his face from the sudden attack but he still went sliding backwards. Yamcha's tail hit the ground as he kicked up into the sky and shot a small Ki blast at the figure. The red light made the whole place glow for only a second but he was able to see that it wasn't human, no an icer. "What could it be?" Yamcha said as he simply batted the weak Ki Blast away.

A shrieking laugh was heard from the humanoid as he stood still for one moment. Yamcha slowly ascended keeping his distance he didn't know what he could and really wanted to find out but not as badly as you would think. This was really the first time Yamcha used extreme caution it was odd of him to do this but he wanted to steer clear from him for a moment.

"I apologize Yamcha..." said the figure as he bowed. Yamcha looked shocked once more his facial expression was apparent as his head tilted forward towards the warrior. The human slowly charged up a small ball same color as Yamcha's a dark blood red. The same as the humans skin color. Slowly it became obvious to Yamcha the figure was just a mirror image. Yamcha was even more perturbed as this seemed like an ludic activity to the other. "Call me Yamcha." said the impostor as he slowly arose off the ground to Face Yamcha in the face. "What are you scared off?" The fake Yamcha asked as he tilted his head.

Yamcha shook his head as a grin began to grow on his face."Nothing at all." Yamcha explained as his eyes began to grow red.

"Ah." The impostor Yamcha said as he was shot flying back with eye lasers hitting him in his head. It sent him flipping fifty feet back. "I've been waiting for a challenge!" Yamcha growled as he slowly flew to the impostor. The Impostor stopped himself where no where to go but into the vast empty space that was there. He slowly cracked his neck as he arose. He was obviously angered as he looked at the real Yamcha's fist that was in his face. Yamcha laughed as he felt his fist made contact with the human's face. "You're no stronger than me." Yamcha said as he watched the impostor move back because of Yamcha's force. But that wasn't all there was from Yamcha's assault he soon followed up with a hard uppercut hitting the impostors jaw. Then a kick to his side which flipped . He was in mid air and now Yamcha had sent him sent him tumbling to the ground making a large crash when he landed.

The impostor looked up at Yamcha as he slowly descended to the ground and landed right next to the impostor. You could see from Yamcha's face that he was having fun with this whole fight. It was nothing but a warm up match for Yamcha up until now.

The impostor got to his feet and looked the real Yamcha in the eyes. "Heh" he chuckled as he jumped back for one moment and smiled. With his arms bent and his knees too he made his power level rise greatly. Yamcha was shocked then he laughed at the impostor's attempts to beat Yamcha. He closed his eyes as he laughed historically.

But when Yamcha opened his eyes he was suddenly kicked in his face. Yamcha simply moved his head to the left and then brought it back to look at the impostor in the eyes. "I want your best shot!" Yamcha yelled as his aura erupted and surrounded him. Anger filled both of the humans as they stood each others ground staring in their eyes. Then suddenly both men charged at each other and through the same roundhouse kick and block each others attack. Then Yamcha through a left hook meanwhile the impostor did as well. The punches were sent at such force they instantly went their separate ways twirling in the air. Yamcha growled as he stopped himself with his feet.

"Why are you so...angry all the time?" The impostor asked while he crossed his arms completely calm. "Why do you think I'm here? To deystroy you? We're both gone if that happens." Explained the impostor as he paced back and fourth along the black clouded room. "Call me Nem for now." Nem said as he calmed down Yamcha along with that his aura went away.

Then Nem charged Yamcha and put one foot out towards his torso. But Yamcha was prepared for that he grabbed Nem by his foot and pulled him further back. Nem was in a bad position at the time he was floating in mid air as Yamcha was in control of what would happen. Then Nem was punched in the face and knocked down to the ground. Yamcha kept onto the aggressive offense and leaped towards Nem and launched a kick of his own but Nem to his own surprise ducked it. He leaped up into the air and flipped keeping his leg stiff he hit Yamcha directly on the top of his head with it then he pushed off of his shoulder to land behind him. Yamcha couldn't even react to what happened to him. He just fell to the ground for one moment. His body felt like it was paralyzed. His body seethe with anger as all he could do was change facial expressions. "I just told you to calm down didn't eye?" Nem yelled out as he walked over to Yamcha. He picked him up by his horns and he stood completely still. Yamcha broke out of his state by building up his ki and faced Nem once again.

Yamcha through a round house kick. Nem blocked it but he was still knocked back a significant distance. Yamcha then followed up with a few ki blasts then Nem deflected with his hands as he charged Yamcha as well. Nem punched Yamcha in the gut which brought him into the air. Yamcha spat out his purple blood on the ground as he was held up by Nem in the air by his fist. Nem brought down his hand to his side and watched Yamcha recover as he fell lightly on his feet but there was no break for one moment. Nem quickly kicked Yamcha in his nose and followed up with the left foot to his jaw.

Yamcha backed up and tried to take a breather but before he could a small red ki blast was sent his way. Yamcha deflected it but only to see Nem in his face again who punched him in his hard purple shell which was pushed into his chest. Yamcha screamed in pain as he clutched his shell that was pushing into his chest. He grew with anger as he charged him again with a straight punch to his face. But Nem bent back not even lifting a finger he dodged Yamcha’s. Yamcha was flying through the and could only watch Nem laugh at Yamcha’s attempts. Yamcha roared as he charged Nem the second time.

Nem knew that he would do this as he put his two hands on the ground and pushed off keeping his two legs stiff and together he kicked Yamcha right on his chin pushing him back a few feet as he wiped off the dirt. “Hmm” Yamcha grinned as he got into a defensive stance not knowing what would happen next.

Then suddenly two small beams were sent at Yamcha. He crossed his arms in front of his face and blocked them. Before Yamcha could put his arms down a kick was sent across them it had no effect on Yamcha at the time. Nem looked surprised as he suddenly got strong through out the fight. Was this the training he needed?

Energy was released, punches and kicks were exchanged as Yamcha fought his greatest enemy so far. Himself. Yamcha jumped back after the hard kick that was sent after him and stood in a defensive stance again as Nem charged him once more with a straight punch. Yamcha stepped to his side and grabbed Nem’s wrist and bent over to throw him to the ground. But Nem was one step away he kneed Yamcha in the back and pulled his arm away and stood in another defensive stance while Yamcha turned around and did an identical one.

Concentrating on each other they circled around waiting fora sign, a movement of any type.

“Hmm? Ready to give up?” Nem asked as he came to an halt. Yamcha widened his eyes and his eyebrows began to arch as he let his anger out clutching his fist staring Nem directly into his eyes. Yamcha had to much pride to back out and when someone challenged that he would grow angry.

He stared Nem in the eyes and yelled. “How dare you!?” said Yamcha as he walked slowly towards the mirror image. ‘I am the most powerful human in the universe.” He said with a great expression his fist shaking in anger as his eyes were popping out of his head. “My mind will not be clouded by thoughts!” Yamcha yelled as he spread his arms apart and looked like he pushed two people away from his side.

Light quickly flooded the room as the darkness ran in terror. Soon it was only a completely white room where only two stood. “You’re the weak part that has been clouding my mind with thoughts! And now, I will eliminate you!” His aura went up in a hurry as Nem was shocked. He stood still for one moment. The rage inside Yamcha made him strong and stronger as he looked his greatest weakness in his face.

Suddenly the man that was fifty feet away was now right in front of him. Punching Nem in the gut, each hit was almost like two trains crashing together. As Nem filled the floor with color with his purple blood.

Nem’s insides felt like it would burst at any moment. But instead of just sitting there in pain he charged up his aura. A large cyan colored aura surrounded him as both humans waited for the other to attack.

Nem smiled as he looked over to Yamcha in his final moments he got into an odd fighting stance. His two hands were palms out instead the left one was in front of the right one. Then Yamcha’s evil presences was noticeable as he walked closer to the thing that held him back so many times from showing his true power to kill Slade. “This is it.” Said as he walked slowly over to Nem like some force was pushing him back.

Nem quickly kicked Yamcha in the chin then he did it again on the other side still in the air. But as Nem smiled he was confident he was going to win. But there was no doubt behind Yamcha since he was literally fighting it.

He just got into more rage and punched Nem in the face knocking him back into a invisible barrier. Yamcha then followed up by bringing his shoulder into the humans gut. A large crack was heard.

That was enough for Yamcha to continue his full on assault as Nem looked as if he had seen a ghost. Nem was backed up into a wall already so all he could do at the moment was watch Yamcha continue his attack.

Screaming red fists came flying towards Nem’s face as he was knocked more and more into the barrier. Red fists which were now purple from the blood of his opponent. Yamcha growing tired now slowed the pace of his fists and his aura went away as he watched his opponent go limp and simply fall to the ground.

“The thing is….” The same deep voice that was once in front of him is now behind him. Yamcha turned around to see that Nem was now behind him. Quickly he turned around again to see nothing was there. “Amazing huh?” asked Nem as he slowly walked towards Yamcha. Nem threw a green Ki blast at the human and knocked him to the ground immediately.

Yamcha’s aura erupted in a instant when he looked at Nem. “Why won’t you just…” Yamcha stopped himself as he got into an offensive stance ready to attack Nem at any moment. Until Nem spoke the words. “What? Die?” Nem chuckled as he looked at the ground and began to ascend into the air. “I can’t.” He said as he put his two hands together.

Yamcha grinded his teeth as he watched a large energy beam come down at him. He crossed his arms and saw nothing but the light being covered as he covered his eyes in his dark purple shell.

The blast pounded onto his forearms as he was blasted back by the green blast. The large green beam had a massive power behind it as Yamcha was sent sliding back staying on his feet. Yamcha brought his arms down so that his eyes could peer over to see the green energy that had forced him back a few feet.

His eyes began to glow as he looked deeper and deeper into the blast. Until a two small red beams perced through it like a small blade. Nem laughed loudly as he was holding his blast with one hand until. He felt a sharp pain in his side.

The blast died out and Nem felt horrible. A extremely sharp pain sent him tumbling to the ground to see that he was bleeding. Then Nem looked at the same hand he had covered his wound with as it was soaked in purple blood.

“Ah.” Nem said coughing up his own blood. “You actually….caught me.” Nem laid there as the red human slowly walked towards him. He didn’t feel sorry for one moment no doubt about that. He looked at the pathetic warrior that had almost beaten him and frowned.

“This was just a waste of my time!” Yamcha yelled as he brought up his aura once more. Nem knew it was the end for him. "Don't think I was lying." Nem muttered the words. "There's one down" He said smiling as he closed his eyes.

It was one emotion he would eliminate at the spot. No more doubt for Yamcha. It was all blasted away.

Yamcha had burned a huge hole into his body. Before he knew it the body just…bubbled up and vanished away. There was only him and the silence of the empty room that he was apparently trapped in. “Once you escape hell, it’s all the same isn’t it?” Yamcha stared over to the large cracks that were along the white wall he had once attacked Nem at.

Yamcha held his left wrist with his right hand as he limped over to their. Dragging his injured tail along the ground. ”I’m not hurt. “ He said to himself as scratches disappeared along his body and his shell began to reform. The once beaten, battered and bloodied Yamcha was now fully healed. This was only a horrible nightmare that soon turned to a dream.

“Now..” Yamcha said to himself as he glanced at the deep cracks. “It’s time to wake up Yamcha.” He held out one hand as he stood in a position ready to blast open the barrier. He charged up his Ki and began concentrating on the large cracks as a large crash was heard. His energy collided against the wall. Then a blinding light completely covered the room until there was nothing.

Yamcha didn't know what he was saying he had gone completely mad. I guess his thoughts had gotten to his head. Yamcha moved foward slowly until Slade brought out the serum and quickly drank it.

"Now Yamcha...you must die." Slade said as he finished up the last drop. He threw the smal glass to the stone wall that was next to him and washed it shatter as an orange aura slowly surrounded him. Then his muscles began to bulk as Slade yelled out a beastly roar.

"W-what?" Yamcha grew confused as he watched Slade and grow straight out of his military uniform. He backed up a bit in horror.

His boots busted open to reveal the webbing between Slade’s toes. “I’m sorry Yamcha I had high hopes for you. But tonight…it ends!” Slade roared as he slowly brought his left arm above his head and his right below his waist and balanced himself on one foot.

He was a giant compared to Yamcha now as the hall wouldn’t fit the two. But Yamcha would attempt to kill him before it would spill out to the city.

"Don't worry. I don't need any guards or anyone to help. It's just me..." Slade said as he pointed to himself. He smiled at Yamcha and Yamcha began walking towards him.

"...and YOU!" Slade yelled as Yamcha charged the unprepared commander. Until he was hit hard with a dodon ray. He was knocked back into the lab he had just escaped from, blocking the attack to see the dead alien scientist next to him.

Yamcha gasped for air as he looked down and saw smoke coming from his chest. Yamcha got to his feet and could hear Slade mumbling from down the hall it was odd Yamcha thought this encounter would always turn out different then this. He hid behind the support system of the healing chamber that he had just gotten away from. He stood there trying to figure out what they were doing to him.

Slade stepped into the room with his giant feet and looked around for a moment. Before taking another loud step. His fists opened and closed as he looked at the dead scientest on the ground. He kicked him over and saw that there was a small hole inside of his body.

"So you've learned a new technique?" Slade asked as he walked around slowly and quietly at least he thought he was. Slade wasn't a brute strength kind of person. He was a stealthy alien before this transformation. He was used for spy missions before he gained his rank as a commander.

When Yamcha heard the foot steps stop he looked out. Peering behind the wide metal beam that had the healing chamber in the air. Soon he was up to his face. He looked more like a freakish steroid shark that had legs then a small little flounder.

Yamcha looked up to Slade and then his head almost got crushed from Slade's humongous hands. Yamcha screamed in pain as more and more pressure was put into it.

"I apologize my friend. I wish I had shown you my full power at first. Then maybe you would obey." said Slade looking down at the human that was suffering for his sins at the moment. "It wouldn't come to this if you had just obeyed shen and stayed evil!" He said crushing Yamcha's head even more. Yamcha had no escape he would have his brain reduced to Jell-o in about two more seconds if Slade hadn't broken the hold himself.

Yamcha fell to the ground face first as Slade stepped over to him and picked him up by his hair. Slade laughed as he whipped Yamcha into the wall and broke right through it. Yamcha landed into the fluffy white snow that he had seen one two many times. It brought back bad memories every time he had seen it.

"Once this white...turns to the same color as your blood....I'll be happy. " Yamcha said smiling with purple blood running out of his mouth. "All will be well." explained Yamcha as he backed up and gotten to his feet. Yamcha backed up as Slade stepped out with his large feet hitting the ground hard. Yamcha felt the vibration from twenty feet away. As the giant got into his stance and Yamcha got into his defensive. Slade smiled as well as Yamcha. In the same position they were before. Slade's dark orange aura erupted as did Yamcha's dark red did too. Yamcha charged Slade in a fit of rage and Slade roared as he did the same.

Yamcha hit slade in his chestplate and slade hit yamcha in his chest. Both flew back from the blow they each recieved. Yamcha frontflipped to his feet after skidding on the snow for a good mile. "Wow, your strong...okay, i know something you don't...this...is a dream!! ARGHHH!!!"

Yamcha woke up in his bed in kame house. "Woah, i was lucky to get out of that frying pan."

Yamcha got out of bed and decided to head out. But as he headed out, he spotted an angry demi-human who wore the crane uniform on kame island. Yamcha yelled. "Student of my master's rival, answer me! Why are you here?" The demi human spoke. "I'm here to prove to my master that i am worthy of his time, by beating you!!" Yamcha readied himself, knowing that conflict woulden't be able to be overted as the demi-human was gathering energy, Yamcha shot forward with a thai knee to the chest and two desending karate chops to each shoulder. He then repelled off the knee and floated in the sky.

Fearless gathered some energy and launched two ki blasts, one from each palm at the demi-human. The demi-human blocked as the blasts hit, then shot fast towards Yamcha and started throwing a barrage of punches which midnight countered by opening his palms and catching the punches, he then launched a knee to the chest, and with his right arm, preformed a spike to send the demi-human downwards. But the demi-human faded before he hit the ground, Yamcha sensed it and fired a ki bolt towards where the demi-human was going to deblur. A scream was heard as the demi-human fell to the ground hurt.

Yamcha then shot down and nailed a knee to the chest. He then picked him up and threw him into the air. As the demi-human fell back down, he shot forward with his right fist to keep him up, then he volleyed him as he fell again, then he faded and spiked him with his two fists to the ground. A crater was made from the impact, Yamcha then gathered some energy and put his hands in a triangle above the demi-human. He then fired a ki sphere from his hands towards the demi-human. The demi-human was in pain but wasn't stupid so he put up a ki barrier to block the ki sphere. The young human martial artist grinned, "Your good, you must be from the east, Master roshi told me that people from the east would be formidable to play with."

The demi-human got to his feet, the barrier faded away. "Yes, i am that good, i'm also going to defeat you."

Yamcha took a stance as the demi-human took a stance while wearing the crane gi. Yamcha then shot forward as the demi-human ran at him and they both started unleashing shots, pummling each other hard with brute force. Yamcha then shot back and leaned back as the demi-human preformed a flash kick to the face. Attempting to knock yamcha into the air. Yamcha then spun to his left and preformed a roundhouse which nailed the demi-human in his side, sending him flying. The demi-human used flight to stop his trip off the island and floated back. He then landed, grinning. "Wow, that felt good..."

Yamcha then shot forward really fast, putting ki into his aura to boost his speed and preformed a suicide dive to the chest of the demi-human. The hit landed and yamcha got to his feet as the demi-human stood there coughing up blood. "First blood crane student. I win, leave before this gets ugly..." The demi-human then somehow got bigger. The demi-human then shot up into the air with a uppercut which hit Yamcha and sent him flying. The demi-human faded above him and attempted to spike him to the ground but Yamcha faded and reblured above the demi-human and preformed an axe kick to the back of the demi-humans head. The demi-human stood there hard, uneffected by the attack. The demi-human swung his arm to cleave Yamcha but Yamcha blocked and used flight to stand hard. He then grabbed the demi-humans arm and hurled him to the ground.

The demi-human landed on his hands and knees, He then fired a energy ball at Yamcha who fired a ki laser at the attack to cancel it out. He then shot down looking at the demi-human, the demi-human then gripped his right wrist with his left hand, right pointer finger pointing towards Yamcha as he began to charge energy. He then discharged a dodon ray at Yamcha who darted to the right, decending towards the demi human, he then gathered energy in his right hand and launched a ki wave at the demi-human's upper body at point blank. Also, Yamcha headbutted the demi-human in his chest really hard, hard enough to break normal human bones.

The demi-human spat up some blood and wobbled. Yamcha ran at the demi-human, dropping him to the ground and gave him 3 headbutts to his skull and multiple shots to his upper body and finished with a punch to the left cheek of the demi-human. He then got up and smirked. "Well that was easy enough," Yamcha said in a taunting tone. The demi-human bulked down and was going "urgggh" as he got up to his feet, The demi human then gathered energy about his body and growled loudly...suddenly he rushed yamcha who shot up into the sky, the demi-human following.

Yamcha looked into the demi-human's eyes and just saw rage. [i[ shit, he's in berserker, gotta keep him focused on me. [/i] Yamcha darted to the right and the demi human was right there with a punch to his gut. Yamcha was hit! He felt that and shot his two arms forward and hit the berserking demi-human in his arms with his twin finger strike technique he learned as a boy. The berserker headbutted him and Yamcha fell but stopped his fall with flight and looked up. Then he saw the berserking demi-human come down and dodged the kicks with ease while saying. "Well your not that bad, you are giving me a good cardio workout." Yamcha then blured and reblured with a strong knee to the gut and an elbow to the top of the head at the same time. The demi human screamed. and unleashed a mouth blast.

Yamcha rolled to the left flank of the demi-human and launched a knee to his kidneys. He then circled around him as he used the machine gun fist technique, hitting him in his vital areas hard and fast as he went around him, grabbing and hitting certain areas. He then grabbed the demi-humans arms and pulled on then, his two feet pressed into his back. "Now you might wanna give up...your going to break and that will be no good." Yamcha pressed harder and harder. The demi-human roaring and growling until somehow he summoned the strength to break free and bashed pour yamcha into the sky. Yamcha stopped his flight, only to see another dodon pa come after him.

Yamcha fired a ki laser at the dodon pa, causing a massive explosion, and like a bullet, Yamcha shot down and nailed the demi-human with a hard thai knee to the left shoulder blade as the demi-human dodged the ko-ing blow. The crane student which was a demi-human then was sent packing, flying back to master shen, as yamcha floated back down to roshi's island to continue his training, he wanted to leave earth and get stronger really fast. He has heard of a saiyan warrior on vegeta that might be of use to him in the near future, a soilder.

He then landed on kame's island and began to meditate.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down