Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamcha adventures 5536 words Training post.

Go down

Yamcha adventures 5536 words Training post. Empty Yamcha adventures 5536 words Training post.

Post by Yamcha the banned 2/8/2012, 4:05 am

Yamcha was sitting with the other students wearing black camo gi and grey camo T-shirt underneath with black pant wearing grey camo sash and grey camo wristbands with boots listening to the japanese teacher in penquin village. He decided to come here to try and train a bit more and gain some wisdom before seeing the namek. "Now students," The teacher said on his feet as everyone sat. Yamcha looked human in his form so he just fit in nicely. The teacher continued, "Todays lesson will be a serious one. One night always makes the difference! it doesn't matter if you want to rest or relax and leisure like the rest of them...YOU CAN NOT!" the teacher yelled. "You can not rest, especially in peace time...you must train continuously and non stop like a work horse!" The teacher looked at Yamcha, "You! fight me and show me the fruits of your training." Yamcha stood up and looked at the teacher. (No way, i won't stand a chance...) He thought to himself The teacher and Yamcha go to the center of the dojo, the teacher wearing all japanese komonos with the marking of the school. "Alright Yamcha, i know your tough, now lets see you fight..."

Yamcha shot forward using flight to push ki through the souls of his feet to speed up and just launched a punch to the chest. But as he was going forward, he noticed something...the teacher wasn't moving...he just stood there with no facial expression. As he got closer, Yamcha wondered if he was going to dodge or block. As Yamcha attacked him, he found himself going through him entirely. But he didn't pierce him..." He kept his back turned. "I have descrased you with my lack of self control, i should have known you'd be able to use intangability to save stamina with ki" The teacher spoke, "Now students, the technique i used causes you to become intangable for a moment from the sudden rush of pure speed. It's good to use when your looking to get your opponents to use all of their power in one attack only for them to fail and be out of juice and easily defeatable." Yamcha turned to the teacher and bowed. "Thank you earth teacher....but there is one flaw..." The teacher clapped, "And what would that be Yamcha?" The master of wolf fang fist bowed and looked to the students, "Well there are two weaknesses, first you move so fast that someone can feel the vibrations in the air around him from the dodge unless you completely outpower the victim you use it on." The basic earth skills teacher clapped. "Excellent, now Yamcha, you have mastered flight...now i want you to go out to the mountains, A beast of mass destruction has been sensed there." A student yelled, "Pick me! i'm stronger then Yamcha!" Yamcha then grabbed the student who spoke and held him on the wall with his elbow. "Teacher, i shall go, his emotions will get him killed, he hasn't been paying attention to the days' teachings." The teacher spoke firmly. "Yamcha, go and defeat this monster, your in a perfect state of selflessness." Yamcha bowed and ran out of the dojo.
Outside of the dojo were cops, citizens and convicts living their lives, the air was cool and the sun was in such a position that Yamcha realised it was 3pm. After surveying the city, he sensed out the raging energy and got a lock on it. He then jumped into the sky, with a violet aura about his body and shot towards the mountains.

As Yamcha went to the mountains a woman stood on a mountain peak. "Great! now destroy this planet!" Yamcha just lands infront of her with his arms crossed. "So your responcible for this." The girl smirked, "Yes, now to stop this unstoppable beast, you have to fight me and my sisters...I'm the endurance alien...so are you ready?" Yamcha crossed his arms as a massive blast hit him. (Woah, i barely had time to block....) As the smoke took the peak, the alien shot forward and started launching attacks, the first was a elbow to the collar bone which Yamcha leaned back and evaded. The second was a smash to the exposed chest which Yamcha countered by using flight to spin into the torso of the alien, landing a kick to the shoulder which she took. As the kick landed, Yamcha repelled himself to the right and flipped in the air. "What a weak kick...any last words master of wolf fang fist?" Yamcha grinned, "Try using that arm." The alien attempted to use his arm as he shot forward towards Yamcha but it hurt so bad that a shriek was heard. "Damn you mortal!" The alien then got kicked in her chest

The alien then shot forward with a punch. Yamcha countered with an elbow to the chest. The hit hurt was massive. The alien grinned. "Not bad...but not enough...that...just...." Suddenly Yamcha gathered an aura about his physical and started glowing. He then shot forward, moving his hands in an odd way when a blue wolf rushed forward as he used the wolf fang fist technique, blue wolves hitting the alien all about her body, the alien was laughing. "Nice try but i...can...take...it...." Yamcha then started kicking him, the alien blocking the wolves headbutting her torso. The alien then was taken by suprise by two one handed kaimehamehas to the head and heart. "You...." As the smoke cleared the alien then fell to the ground. "It was a good go, but i doubt you could beat the next man." Yamcha then grabbed the girl alien and punched her in the chest, sending her flying into a mountain. The master of wolf fang fist then charged up alot of energy in his hands close to his hip then thrusted his hands forward, launching a massive wave into the crator in the mountain the alien landed in. "I know your not dead....so give up, you're up to your limit." He yelled. then out of the smoke, a big bulky blue alien floated up. "You defeated me in my normal form, let see you do my cult's power." The alien then shot forward with speed unmatched and nailed him with a gut shot. Yamcha then followed up with a headbutt to the second form alien's skull, knocking him down. "Alright, i was only using 25% of my true power....now....lets see you fight me at full power. An indigo aura appeared around Yamcha as the master of wolf fang fist and alien shot forward at the same time, throwing down punches and kicks. The two blocking and punching each other up. The alien then grinned, "I'm impressed, but lets see you dance from this..." The blue monster then spiked Yamcha down with one punch. Yamcha then turned around and blocked as the alien launched a barage of energy from where he was, Yamcha roaring as it rained on him, crossing his arms as he blocked the attacks as he fell. He then hit the ground on his back, still blocking the massive barrage of ki blasts. The alien then shot down to penetrate his flest with a punch and the master of wolf fang fist rolled to the side to evade, he then launched a shin kick to the throat which the alien blocked barely. Yamcha then bounced himself off the kick and was airborn. Then with pure speed the alien blured and kneed Yamcha in the chin, sending him flying into the air. The alien then gathered a green aura about his body and shrunk it into his palm, brought his right arm back and launched a green ball of energy towards Yamcha. Yamcha charged alot of energy into his right hand and fired a massive wave which broke the blast, making a massive explosion causing the rocks to lift from the ground and energy to rise up. The master of wolf fang fist blocked and the alien grinned. "Now, i've reached my limit...you may now talk to my master, he's a wizard."

The alien then turned from a big blue girl that was burter's size to a short red girl jeice's size. "Now you can follow me." The alien's and master of wolf fang fist's aura glowed and they shot towards a tent, and a small wizard sitting outside of it around a fire. As the two arrived infront of the wizard, the alien bowed. "Master, this saiya-jin has bested me in combat and i refuse to blow up capsule corps...i want you to reconcider your choice based on honor." The wizard looks at the master of wolf fang fist, then the alien and says. "Very well, my bomb won't go off, i was building up a spell but i'll dispell it." Suddenly the big green monster destroying the mountains disapears. "Good, don't do this again....i will not spare you everyday..." He then broke his powersource and had the girl take the wizard to the authorities. Yamcha then took the wizard into custody and took him to jail. Afterwards, he was in a virtual room with images which were real, like a danger room, it was in a special place in the city of the west, wanting to train real hard, he took the extreme route.

Yamcha was standing in a virtural reality contsruct.

The man over the speaker said. "You will be tested, this realm of virtual reality will be turned into a deadly obstacle course." With the fight simulator he creates ambushers being placed all through out the obstacle course.

Yamcha checks his gear, and he dash’s through the artificial forest that created. He zig zags left and right trying to navigate through the forest as fast as possible, with the first group of ambushers attack. A large explosion to the side of Yamcha knocks him side ways and sends him tumbling. When Yamcha gets up he notices that his ambushers were monkey type fighters, with long arms that swing from the branches, each one equipped with a scouter. As Yamcha stalls and stands their, one swings from a branch launches a large beam, as it quickly catches another branch working his way back to Yamcha. Yamcha launches off his knees as he jumps back grabs a branch, swings to the top of it, and leaps off before the blast hit him. Yamcha then continues to dash out of the forest, keeping a sharp eye for the ambushers. Yamcha starts to wonder for he had been in this forest with quiet some time now, and he still has not found an exit. Just then, Yamcha was blind sided as the large gorilla beast swings down and kicks his back. Quickly recovering Yamcha returns a blast only to find out that it is already gone again. Yamcha stands and concentrates, as he focuses on the energy coming from the Gorilla beasts. Picking up their power-level, Yamcha stands in fighter stance as they come swinging back for another attack. One leaps out and fires a large blast, as Yamcha watches his movements and deflects the blast back at the beast knocking it to the ground. The second one leaps from behind Yamcha as it lets out a large howling sound. Yamcha Drops to the ground as the beast flies over him. Responding quicker, Yamcha unleashes a Vicious Assault, Grabbing its face, then punching it four times as Yamcha then unloads a kai blast knocking the beast deep into the forest. As he looks towards the other beast he noticed that he had fled. Trying to sense him, the beast comes from above Yamcha, grabbing his shoulders hard, and throwing him. The beast makes quick work, keeping up going from tree branch to tree branch with an attack. First the beast hits Yamcha with its two feet, and then comes with an uppercut, followed by a mighty swing of his forearm to Yamcha’s back. As Yamcha falls to the ground, the mighty gorilla beast leaps to grab Yamcha; it brings him in close as it begins to spin around fast hurling Yamcha towards the ground. As Yamcha barely conscious from that attack notices the beast leaping in the air towards him. Yamcha rolls out of the way in time as the mighty beast punches the ground hard. Yamcha shot forward while on the ground and suddenly what looked like a red wolf bit the leg of the beast, then crunched his leg which really was Yamcha's hand grabbing the beast by the ankle and crushing the ankle with his strong grip. Yamcha quickly shoots up to his feet, as he quickly dashes to uppercut the beast out of the forest, followed by a Kitsune Ray as it explodes on the beast, destroying it completely.

Making it out of the forest, right away the scenery changes as Yamcha must now navigate himself through the land of mountains. Nothing but miles and miles of highly risen rocks, Yamcha begins as he starts jumping left to right. He continues to move forward, between the mountains, and up a couple. As Yamcha was getting use to the incline, he starts to move faster, as the second wave of ambushers came. The aimed their energy blasts at the tops of the mountains, to form a rock slide to come down on Yamcha. Tacking quick evasive actions Yamcha avoids some and destroys the rest, when he is hit in the back with an energy blast from one ambusher, when the others begins to create another rock slide. As Yamcha recovers to retaliate he is forced to avoid more falling rock, and while Yamcha leaps to punch a large falling rock to shatter it. An ambusher leaps off just in time and launches another direct blast towards Yamcha, hitting him in the chest. Yamcha falls into the ground, as he struggles to get up but rocks come crashing down on top of Yamcha. The one ambusher stays to observe the mess, while the others observe from the distance. Yamcha outraged by the situation, Yamcha releases his energy as the pilled rocks explode off of him as he rushes the one closest to him, with a Vicious Assault. Using his ki-sense, Yamcha was unable to detect any of the other ambushers for they masked their power-level. Yamcha continues to move through the mountain range, as the ambushers follow for their next assault. As one begins to charge Yamcha’s senses begin to alarm, as he quickly turns around, notices one ambusher leap out from its hiding spot… It looks identical to the one that assaulted him earlier. A large, human/goat creature, with horns, hoofed feet, and some fur. Prepared this time, Yamcha charges the creature, as it leans his head forward, as energy forms between his horns. It then releases several beams of energy aiming to hit Yamcha, but he was to fast, as Yamcha nails the creature in the gut with his fist. The creature becoming winded, leans forward as Yamcha folds his hands, and slams the beast into the ground. He then Looks around for more ambushers but does not see them. Not taking any chances, he figures that he would scare them out. Raising his hand, Yamcha bends his palm back, as he collects energy in it. He then releases a large blast into the air as hundreds of energy balls then rain down from the sky. Blowing everything up around him, Yamcha watches mountains collapse, while massive rock slides come tumbling down the sides of some. Just as he planned the two remaining ambushers flee their spot as Yamcha then rushes and releases a flying kick to one, as he then turns and nails the other one with a crusher ball. Following the other one, Yamcha gets behind the ambusher as he stops him with a combo of punches knocking him back towards the mountain. Yamcha stays close as he finishes his combo with a strong kick down to his partner. Yamcha then charges to finish the two of them, when he is stricken by the one he hit with the energy attack. Furious with him, Yamcha gets close and grabs the creature’s shoulders as Yamcha kicks the creatures belly with his two feet causing them to flip as Yamcha pushes off, sending the last ambusher to the ground with his other friends. Yamcha then finishes the three of them with continuous ki blasts, and a ki laser. Returning to the ground Yamcha continues his obstacle course on foot.

As Yamcha presses on through the mountains, he comes across a place where the mountain tops begin to comb over one another forming a large tunnel through the mountains. Yamcha travels through the tunnel as he comes to a dead end. Yamcha looks around, but the only path he could find was this large hole that would bring him underneath the mountains. Not knowing what all is down there; Yamcha activates his scouter then takes his daring leap down the hole. Landing on the ground Yamcha finds that the hole lead to another tunnel, that would allow him to continue moving forward. Yamcha tries to make quick work as he rushes down the tunnel. Yamcha felt the temperature continuously getting hotter as he ran deeper into the tunnel. Reaching the end of the tunnel he found himself standing at the base of a large Volcano, and at this volcano Yamcha noticed that there were rivers and pools of lava, things that you would normally find in HELL. Yamcha moves up the volcano as small eruptions of lava came shooting up from the ground. Yamcha avoids them with no problem as he presses on, as he missed seeing that every time there was an eruption, a familiar creature popped out of the shooting lava. As Yamcha reached the top of the volcano he neglected to notice the large group of hellspawns from H3LL was charging up the hill, when several of them fire flame blasts towards Yamcha. Yamcha leaps, as his scouts goes hay wire, turning around Yamcha witnessed the force coming in from the rear. Making quick work, Yamcha avoided more blasts as he thrusted his two hands forward and fired two ki blasts, one out of each hand towards the hellspawn the blue energy crashed down eliminating a large amount of the hellspawns, but what Yamcha didn’t think of… was the large volcano erupting cause of it. The ground began to shake, but the hellspawns pressed on as the large pool of lava boiled and began to erupted… lava covered rocks scatter in the air as Yamcha was forced to avoid not only the hellspawns attacks but the lava too. A large wave of lava washes over the hellspawns and Yamcha was excited, as he then witnessed the hellspawns leaping out of the lava, unharmed, as the attack Yamcha. Yamcha landed on a patch of earth as lava flowed all around him. Charging up his energy Yamcha released ki lasers and ki balls left and right, destroying every hellspawn that came near him. While Yamcha remained focused on the land hellspawns, he had no idea about the large dragon hellspawn that formed out of the erupting lava. As Yamcha took out the remaining hellspawns, the large dragon hellspawn launch a large fire ball the directly hit the back of Yamcha. Yamcha is sent flying, as he crashes into the side of a cliff, and the fire disperses. Hardly able to move cause of the pain, The dragon launches another fire ball but Yamcha avoids it as he sinks low and quickly rises with an uppercut to the dragons jaw. The dragon flips backwards as it roars at Yamcha, taking in a deep breath. The dragon then releases a large blast of lava as it destroys the ground reaching to Yamcha. Yamcha charges his energy until the lava blast gets near him. He then releases a powerful ki laser that cuts down the middle of the dragon’s lava blast and Yamcha follows close behind his kitsune ray with moderate speed. As the ki laser moves closer to the dragons face, Yamcha cuts down and heads for the stomach of the hellspawn. As the ki ball explodes on the dragons face, it lets out another loud roar, as Yamcha then releases a super powerful kick to its gut winding the large hellspawn. While passed out Yamcha makes a hasty retreat, knowing that he does not posses a move strong enough to take out a dragon.

Yamcha arrives at what appears to be the edge of a cliff. At the bottom of the cliff is a large body of water, and a lot of sharp rocks. Knowing he can’t swim with all the weights, Yamcha looks around and barely spots at what appears is a tiny island. Yamcha activates his scouter and senses the energy of three large flying objects coming in his direction. Yamcha thinks smirks, “Why wait,” as he then powers up and rushes towards the flying objects. As he gets closer Yamcha notices that the three flying objects are large carrying ships. As he approaches the three ships, they all lower the hatch doors, and hundreds of fighters come swarming out of them. They begin to fire weak ki blasts from their blasters towards Yamcha, and Yamcha does his best to avoid them, but is hit by a couple of beams. Holding on, Yamcha retaliates against the flying fighters. As Yamcha worries about the fighters, the mother ships take aim as the too fire large cannon blasts towards Yamcha. Having trouble avoiding all the attacks, Yamcha gets an idea, and flies around, having the flying fighters chase him. Spinning, twirling, moving all over the place, Yamcha makes the whole fleet chase after him. While they chase after him, Yamcha charges at the side of one of the large ships, as the ship returns fire. Yamcha goes low to avoid and have its cannon blast hit a couple of its own men, as Yamcha then moves back up continuing to charge the side of the ship. Everything was going according to plan as Yamcha reaches the side of the ship and makes a hard cut down under the ship then cuts up over the other ship, then down and under the other ship. Several men crash into the first ship causing the ship to fall from the sky, Yamcha then continues as he flies up and around the last ship and stops in between two of the large ships. Yamcha extends his arms with his palms up towards the two ships, looks up, and yells… “Twin KI Blast! Yamcha fires a massive blast from his palms, blasting a hole through the two ships, while he blured and using his strength, crushed the flying fighters with extreme forceful blows. The three large ships hit the water, as Yamcha quickly takes care of the rest of the flying fighters. Yamcha then powers down and flies towards the small island, were he finds out that this island is near the entrance of forest. So that would make the island the finishing line.

As he hit the finish line, he smirked the test was over and he felt better, waving goodbye to the people of west city, he decided to go out and explore quite a bit.

***3 hours later****

The young hero was in a deep meditation in the astral plane

"Argh!" he yelled in the astral plane as he wrapped his arms around himself slowly got down on all fours. He rubbed his fingers through the carpet orange as he slid to the cabinet to pull himself up.

"There's my favorite weapon." a familiar scratchy voice said as it came behind him. "So how are you liking you new power." Siel said as he had his arms crossed with his legs spread apart. A smile grew across his amphibian like face. He chuckled as he watched Yamcha look almost powerless rising from the ground.

"Ugh, what did you- do to me?" Yamcha was asked while in pain. He looked over to Siel in disgust. "I thought we had a deal?" Yamcha fell to the ground trying to grab the commander by the shirt.

"I did nothing to hurt you, but to make you stronger." Siel said with his arms out wide bending over to face the human. The seethe ran through Yamcha's body as his face expressed and angrier and angrier human. Who wouldn't hesitate to kill this man once he was more powerful. "Yamcha, don't be mad. You'll be feeling much better soon. How about you just...." Siel stopped as he pulled a needle out of his back pocket and smiled down at the human. "...take" he continued as he bent down and slowly put the pointy edge to Yamcha's hard skin and pushed it in. "..a rest." Siel finished as drugged Yamcha so that he wouldn't have to feel worse pain.

Yamcha slowly drifted away. "Well, you'll wake up tomorrow don't worry. We'll have something ready for you. " Siel said as he left Yamcha there to rest.

A leg hit across Yamcha's chest as he awoke in a strange place. The pain felt real as Yamcha retreated away from the shadowy figure. "How did I get here?" Yamcha thought to himself as he kept stepping back away from the figure. Until the figure stopped you could see he was opening and closing his fists as he looked over to Yamcha. He could feel his eyes beating down on his head as Yamcha stared at the shadows. "I was wondering, the same thing."

Yamcha's eyes popped out of his head as he shook in fear. The figure charged Yamcha as he was backing. Yamcha was barely able to lift his hands up to block his face from the sudden attack but he still went sliding backwards. Yamcha's tail hit the ground as he kicked up into the sky and shot a small Ki blast at the figure. The red light made the whole place glow for only a second but he was able to see that it wasn't human, no an icer. "What could it be?" Yamcha said as he simply batted the weak Ki Blast away.

A shrieking laugh was heard from the humanoid as he stood still for one moment. Yamcha slowly ascended keeping his distance he didn't know what he could and really wanted to find out but not as badly as you would think. This was really the first time Yamcha used extreme caution it was odd of him to do this but he wanted to steer clear from him for a moment.

"I apologize Yamcha..." said the figure as he bowed. Yamcha looked shocked once more his facial expression was apparent as his head tilted forward towards the warrior. The human slowly charged up a small ball same color as Yamcha's a dark blood red. The same as the humans skin color. Slowly it became obvious to Yamcha the figure was just a mirror image. Yamcha was even more perturbed as this seemed like an ludic activity to the other. "Call me Yamcha." said the impostor as he slowly arose off the ground to Face Yamcha in the face. "What are you scared off?" The fake Yamcha asked as he tilted his head.

Yamcha shook his head as a grin began to grow on his face."Nothing at all." Yamcha explained as his eyes began to grow red.

"Ah." The impostor Yamcha said as he was shot flying back with eye lasers hitting him in his head. It sent him flipping fifty feet back. "I've been waiting for a challenge!" Yamcha growled as he slowly flew to the impostor. The Impostor stopped himself where no where to go but into the vast empty space that was there. He slowly cracked his neck as he arose. He was obviously angered as he looked at the real Yamcha's fist that was in his face. Yamcha laughed as he felt his fist made contact with the human's face. "You're no stronger than me." Yamcha said as he watched the impostor move back because of Yamcha's force. But that wasn't all there was from Yamcha's assault he soon followed up with a hard uppercut hitting the impostors jaw. Then a kick to his side which flipped . He was in mid air and now Yamcha had sent him sent him tumbling to the ground making a large crash when he landed.

The impostor looked up at Yamcha as he slowly descended to the ground and landed right next to the impostor. You could see from Yamcha's face that he was having fun with this whole fight. It was nothing but a warm up match for Yamcha up until now.

The impostor got to his feet and looked the real Yamcha in the eyes. "Heh" he chuckled as he jumped back for one moment and smiled. With his arms bent and his knees too he made his power level rise greatly. Yamcha was shocked then he laughed at the impostor's attempts to beat Yamcha. He closed his eyes as he laughed historically.

But when Yamcha opened his eyes he was suddenly kicked in his face. Yamcha simply moved his head to the left and then brought it back to look at the impostor in the eyes. "I want your best shot!" Yamcha yelled as his aura erupted and surrounded him. Anger filled both of the humans as they stood each others ground staring in their eyes. Then suddenly both men charged at each other and through the same roundhouse kick and block each others attack. Then Yamcha through a left hook meanwhile the impostor did as well. The punches were sent at such force they instantly went their separate ways twirling in the air. Yamcha growled as he stopped himself with his feet.

"Why are you so...angry all the time?" The impostor asked while he crossed his arms completely calm. "Why do you think I'm here? To deystroy you? We're both gone if that happens." Explained the impostor as he paced back and fourth along the black clouded room. "Call me Nem for now." Nem said as he calmed down Yamcha along with that his aura went away.

Then Nem charged Yamcha and put one foot out towards his torso. But Yamcha was prepared for that he grabbed Nem by his foot and pulled him further back. Nem was in a bad position at the time he was floating in mid air as Yamcha was in control of what would happen. Then Nem was punched in the face and knocked down to the ground. Yamcha kept onto the aggressive offense and leaped towards Nem and launched a kick of his own but Nem to his own surprise ducked it. He leaped up into the air and flipped keeping his leg stiff he hit Yamcha directly on the top of his head with it then he pushed off of his shoulder to land behind him. Yamcha couldn't even react to what happened to him. He just fell to the ground for one moment. His body felt like it was paralyzed. His body seethe with anger as all he could do was change facial expressions. "I just told you to calm down didn't eye?" Nem yelled out as he walked over to Yamcha. He picked him up by his horns and he stood completely still. Yamcha broke out of his state by building up his ki and faced Nem once again.

Yamcha through a round house kick. Nem blocked it but he was still knocked back a significant distance. Yamcha then followed up with a few ki blasts then Nem deflected with his hands as he charged Yamcha as well. Nem punched Yamcha in the gut which brought him into the air. Yamcha spat out his purple blood on the ground as he was held up by Nem in the air by his fist. Nem brought down his hand to his side and watched Yamcha recover as he fell lightly on his feet but there was no break for one moment. Nem quickly kicked Yamcha in his nose and followed up with the left foot to his jaw.

Yamcha backed up and tried to take a breather but before he could a small red ki blast was sent his way. Yamcha deflected it but only to see Nem in his face again who punched him in his hard purple shell which was pushed into his chest. Yamcha screamed in pain as he clutched his shell that was pushing into his chest. He grew with anger as he charged him again with a straight punch to his face. But Nem bent back not even lifting a finger he dodged Yamcha’s. Yamcha was flying through the and could only watch Nem laugh at Yamcha’s attempts. Yamcha roared as he charged Nem the second time.

Nem knew that he would do this as he put his two hands on the ground and pushed off keeping his two legs stiff and together he kicked Yamcha right on his chin pushing him back a few feet as he wiped off the dirt. “Hmm” Yamcha grinned as he got into a defensive stance not knowing what would happen next.

Then suddenly two small beams were sent at Yamcha. He crossed his arms in front of his face and blocked them. Before Yamcha could put his arms down a kick was sent across them it had no effect on Yamcha at the time. Nem looked surprised as he suddenly got strong through out the fight. Was this the training he needed?

Soon yamcha would break meditation and cough up blood. "Damn, too tough..." He then got up from his meditative stance, onto his feet facing the shores of kame island. Now yamcha, turned around and went into roshi's kame house and went to sleep.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down