Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Dummy 2 5130 words

Go down

Training Dummy 2 5130 words Empty Training Dummy 2 5130 words

Post by Yamcha the banned 2/8/2012, 4:59 am

Yamcha of the wolf fang fist meditated over a clearing for an hour until he was interupted by a girl with green hair and a three eyed man and mime. He remembered the three eyed man and the mime before but not the girl. "Alright, you'd probably wanna go..." The three nodded, "We'll go but this is a testing ring. you were fighting the test dummys before, well this one can defeat you. So..." Elise took out a capsule and pressed down apon it. She then threw it into a clearing, it bounced then expanded into a ring similar to cell's ring. As Yamcha looked at the 4 towers at each corner of the ring, A wall made of strong particals held in place by sound came all about the ring. "Now, this is the advanced model, it's fast, and skilled in your skills. The walls won't hurt you, it's just to keep you in the ring until the test is done,

"Alright," Elise said. "You have questions so i'll tell you." The dragon balls were made by a being named kami, he was a namekian...like Piccolo. Now you need 7 to make a wish, now tell me, what would you wish for Yamcha of the wolf fang fist?" Yamcha of the wolf fang fist smirked, "No need to wish, anything can be acomplished through training" Elise looked at him. "Okay, now i can help you there. My dad has an android that he wants to test out, it's a strong one so give it a test. i put in the fighting style of someone in it, there might be times i'll have you fight androids with the styles of fighters from the past" Yamcha of the wolf fang fist smirked, Cool, where are we going to fight?" Elise smirked, "In this Capsule corps testing ring, this android effects the gravity when you fight it." Yamcha of the wolf fang fist smirked, "Sure..." And with that, yamcha walked into the ring where where the android waited.

Yamcha of the wolf fang fist and Elise go into the gravitron and Elise goes into the console room protected from the gravity. "Alright, i'm going to start it up!" Elise pressed some buttons on her labtop and the android came to life, his eyes glowed red breifly. The android awoke and looked at Yamcha of the wolf fang fist. "Lets go..." The android then shot forward with a hard kick to the chest which Yamcha of the wolf fang fist blocked by crossing his arms as an X with his head within it. The android then pushed itself back and Yamcha of the wolf fang fist shot forward, launching a punch to the chest but faked it and rolled, moving his right foot and manuvering it to hit the android on the top of his head. Then using flight, he pushed himself back. The android then turned his hands into chain guns and opened fire on Yamcha of the wolf fang fist who took out his one handed sword and spun it around infront of him, stopping the bullets. The android turned his wrists back to normal and spoke. "According to my calculations you have a power in you your not using...alow me to bring it out.Ha!!" The android launched a flame thrower attack from his mouth. Yamcha of the wolf fang fist held out his right hand and fired a blast from it which was like a ki shotgun blast which caused an explosion to the fire. The android then blocked a elbow to the chest and fired an eye laser which Yamcha of the wolf fang fist dodged and spun around with a spin kick to the back, the android falling to the ground and roll while falling to his feet. Yamcha of the wolf fang fist then adopted a stance and formed a ki ball in his hand and hurled it ard at the android. As the android turned around a Ki Ball came down apon him. The android cupped his hands infront of him and caught the blast, canceling it out as it exploded. As the smoke took over, the android shot forward and nailed Yamcha of the wolf fang fist in the chest with a uppercut and picked him up with his fist and slammed him onto the ground followed by a mouth blast. Yamcha of the wolf fang fist blocked as the blast came down, the android then grabbed him and slammed him on the floor in 5 times gravity. Yamcha of the wolf fang fist was then thrown into a wall but he used flight to stop himself. The android looked like recoome but with white hair instead of black. Yamcha of the wolf fang fist lost site of the android as he preformed an arale kick into Yamcha of the wolf fang fist's chest. Yamcha of the wolf fang fist hit the wall with the android's foot holding him there. Suddenly the android launched an attack from his foot and Yamcha of the wolf fang fist was hurt, on his knees on the ground. "So that's it, your the strongest young warrior and you can't even fight me! what a joke...i'm done warming up..." Yamcha of the wolf fang fist grinned. "So am i...now lets go...." The android then shot forward with a knee to Yamcha of the wolf fang fist's face. But Yamcha of the wolf fang fist countered with his knee and the energy in that knee was massive so the android punched him in the chest HARD. Yamcha of the wolf fang fist flew back and bounced off the wall fist first yelling, Lets see how you do against this!" The android blocked the shot to the face but Yamcha of the wolf fang fist landed two kicks and a flash kick to the android, making him flip. But the android landed on all fours and shot forward with a headbut to Yamcha of the wolf fang fist's gut. Yamcha of the wolf fang fist counterd with a knee to the head followed by a smash and when the android was on the ground, he launched a scattershot attack on the android as he was down. The android growled and the gravity was raised another 5 times, now Yamcha of the wolf fang fist was feeling the strain. "Alright, lets go..." The android gets up and fired an erasor gun out of his mouth which Yamcha of the wolf fang fist cupped his hands infront of him and caught. (What's going on...my power...it's rising...i can feel it...) Yamcha of the wolf fang fist yelled, "Argh!!!" And a white aura began to flicker in and out around Yamcha of the wolf fang fist, he then pointed both of his hands towards the robot and two ki lasers were launched, one from each hand towards the erasor gun. The lasers curled and became even stronger then usual, the ki lasers hit the erasor gun and a massive explosion was heard. When the smoke cleared, the android looked beat up. "Wow! What power! Alright, i'm going to raise the gravity even more now." the standing android said as it got even heavyer. Yamcha of the wolf fang fist shot forward and using wolf fang fist, launched a barrage of punches at the android who was catching the fist with his palms. "Not bat...your stronger then you were before...now time to show you..." Yamcha of the wolf fang fist moved out of the way as the android fired an eyelaser and hit him with a win palm strike on his right flank. The android flew into the wall and a ki blast was launched apon him. The android was blocking moving forward as his feet touched the wall and bounced off to the ground just as the shine shine missle came down. The android broke through and punched him in his face, but as Yamcha of the wolf fang fist went down, he launched a ki laser with his free hand into the android's gut. The explosion pushed the android up. Yamcha of the wolf fang fist used his other hand to manuver and get back onto his feet, he then shot up and using his skull, ripped right through the android's gut going right through him. The android fell to the ground with a massive hole in him. Yamcha of the wolf fang fist knew he coulden't have that much power left. The android's nanoprobes repaired itself. "Wow," The android said repairing himself comming to his feet. "That was good...but you can't keep going foreve...Yamcha of the wolf fang fist belted him with a right hook to the face followed by a left legged axe kick to the android's shoulder. He then jumped up and smirked. "Time for a kamehameha super style!" He was above him saying "kame...ha...." The blue ball of energy was getting massive and bigger. "hame..hame...ha!!" A massive blue beam of energy rained down on the android, a massive explosion was heard as light overtook the room, as the smoke cleared, the android is up with smoke comming off his body looking mad at Yamcha of the wolf fang fist.

Yamcha of the wolf fang fist grinned. "So you have emotions, that's something." The android yelled. "Hey! How you learn to put more energy into your attack?!" The young warrior replied, "I used a technique..." The android screamed, "So what are you going to do..." My power is infinite...how will you beat me?" Yamcha of the wolf fang fist just shot forward and drilled a punch to his gut moving so fast that the android was super speed block recieving. The android then went for a headbutt but Yamcha of the wolf fang fist's free hand fired a dodon pa at close range to the android's face. The face exploded, full of smoke around the skull sending him flying onto the ground landing on his back. Yamcha of the wolf fang fist just looked hard, and screamed. "Your not down! Get up. Get Up! Get up so i can slap you back down!!!.." Green energy came about the android and Yamcha of the wolf fang fist felt it, "Woah, that's not bad...you were holding back..."The android shot forward with his palm out ready to catch Yamcha of the wolf fang fist, As the android was flying forward, Yamcha of the wolf fang fist's violet aura began to flicker not as frequently as his right wrist was being held by his left hand as a wave of energy was forming in his right palm. which was low to the ground. The right arm then raised and the destructive wave attack was discharged, The android's right hand caught the attack and stood his ground, holding against it. Yamcha of the wolf fang fist suddenly had an adrenaline spike and the destructive wave also known as the devil's wave was strenghted and the android started getting pushed back with his one hand. He then had to use two hands and he stopped moving. An explosion was heard and Yamcha of the wolf fang fist just stood there. Then sensing the energy he used the wolf fang fist and shot in like a wolf, guided to the scent and started launching numerous punches with the force of many wolves. He then finished up by cupping his hands to his right hip quickly and shooting it forward as a kong palm strike with the kamehameha launched seconds after. The android had smoke all over him as he flew back inches from Yamcha of the wolf fang fist, he then quickly pulled himself together and Yamcha of the wolf fang fist blocked a kick to the left flank with near second to spare. Grabbing him and tossing him into the wall. The wind pressure keeping the android from moving. Then suddenly the android stopped moving and got damaged, started sparking. [Activating protocalls....repairing self....repairs in motion, repairs complete.] The android then looked at Yamcha of the wolf fang fist and turned his arms into blasters and started with hell flash...Millions of energy blasts heading toward's Yamcha of the wolf fang fist citizen. Yamcha of the wolf fang fist just crossed his arms and blocked all the attacks, standing hard and solid. He then gathered some energy and fired a bang beam towards the artificial robot that looked like sixteen. The android stood firm and blocked it. But as the smoke cleared his arms and upper body was blown right off. "Grrrr....."

Yamcha of the wolf fang fist sat down crosslegged trying to center himself. He hasn't done this in a while but he knew how to do it. as he was meditating Mr. Jett smirked as the android was repairing himself. He then then looked at Elise. "He's going to master himself i just know it, he just needs time, it wasn't easy for me, i had SO MUCH on my plate that i coulden't stand it, it was embarising how hard i had to train back then, i'm glad he's a Z-Fighter, so much good this young warrior can do, it just shows a leapard can change his spots."

Yamcha finished resting and the android was fully repair. "Okay..." Yamcha said boasting. "I've been holding back...but now, i will defeat you!" The android rushed forward and Yamcha of the Wolf fang fist dropped kicked him in the chest. The android wobbled as yamcha got to his feet and shot forward. He then used a technique that boosts hitting speed and launched 8 speedy jabs to the android while going around him. Suddenly an elbow to the side sent him flying away.

Yamcha stopped flying backwards as he controlled himself using flight. He then rushed forward as the android rushed forward and began to pummle each other, the shots landing on both sides, Suddenly Yamcha shot a knee to the center of the chest and brought his two hands up and with both hands, hit both of the temples of the robot then headbuttng him. He then brought his hands close to the androids chest and fired two ki blasts at point blank which pushed both opponents back into the wall. Yamcha was grinning. "Not bad..." The android then shot forward off the wall with a flying headbutt, Yamcha got into position and as the android got close enough, he preformed an uppercut which landed but in retaliation, a toe chop was launched to yamcha's gut.

Yamcha took a few steps back and spat in the ring. "Wow, he's strong...and he's airborn...time to use my secret weapon!" Yamcha gripped his right wrist with his left hand, his right hand facing upwards as he was summoning spiritual energy. Within moments a spirit ball was formed. He shot it up and by controlling it with his arms, the spiritball was guided and controlled, The ball hit the android in his right shoulder, then came back around and nailed him in his left back shoulder blade. He then brought the ball up by raising his 2 right fingers upwards, which hit the chin of the robot, then brought his two fingers downwards and the android was carried down with the spirit ball holding him.

An explosion was heard within the ring, tiles cracking apon the impact followed by an explosion. The fight looked like it was over, The android was down on his face and didn't show any signs of getting up. Suddenly the android's body started to move and he got to his feet. "Wow kid...that was a good attack, you'd be a tough customer if evil were to fight you..." Yamcha replied. "Your tough yourself...that should have broken your bones...but your an android."

Yamcha then started to think. (I can't outpace this machine....i gotta try to stand up to it at the very least.) The master of wolf fang fist shot forward and it looked like a wolf was running at him. The wolf went to bite the head of the android which was his right and left fist comming down hard on his skull. Afterwhich he preformed a flash kick which nailed the chin of the android and made it flip until he was on his hands and knees. Yamcha then preforned a roundhouse and nailed the android with a kick to the face which caused the android to topple to the ground.

Yamcha then jumps into the sky really far as the android gets to his feet and on his way down, it looked like a wolf was pouncing down towards the android. The wolf decended to the android and numerous kicks followed to the androids chest followed by darting to the right flank with a sweep to the android's feet and also a kick to send him airborn into the sky again.

Yamcha shot up into the air and used wolf fang fist to make himself look like a wolf once more. As he gets close 2 wolf heads bite down on the sides of the android which were yamcha's hands. He then shoots down really fast and slams the android into the ring hard causing a crator to form under the android. Yamcha falls to the ground, sitting as he attempted to replenish his powers. (That was hard...i never thought i'd be pushed to my limit for a test....)

Groans are heard in the crator as the android used flight to pull himself out of the hole, then turned himself upside up. The android landed on his feet and smirked. "Yamcha...you can't defeat me...i am the best combat droid. But you did well, some of your moves i know, others i don't. Hopefully i haven't hurt you too much, so i say we call it." The ring is turned back into capsule form and the Mr Jett and Elise smile. "Wow Yamcha! Your really good, a top expert! I'm glad we found you to test our better robot...i hope your not fustrated." Elise then give Yamcha a bag of zenni and the lot of them disapear, never to be seen again until another day. Yamcha put the zenni in his pockets and gathered his jin and went for a run.

+++30 minutes later+++

Yamcha was jogging down the road today. The wind was a smooth summers breeze and the trees and bushes were blowing with the breeze. Cars and trucks went buy as he jogged in a very industrial area. people looked at him and went right back to work. Suddenly a short man stopped him in the middle of the street and got his attention. "Yes? You need something..." The man replied. "I need someone to guard the mine and keep the workers in order. The last guy just died...beat this wolf bandit and i'll hire you. If you don't i'll have to give him everything!" Yamcha looked at the wolf monster, wearing a gold martial arts gi with red sash. "Alright! i'm going to run you out of town!" he yelled at the wolf, the wolf then barked, i'm a 20 degree kendo master! you won't beat me..." They both shot forward and they both hit each other in the side of their own faces with right hooks, Yamcha turned the cheek but the brass Yamcha was wearing hit the wolf so hard he spat up teeth. He then shot his left elbow up to break the joint of the elbow of the wolf man, then shot a strong knee to the stomach, sending him flying down the street, Yamcha then ran, leaping into the air, holding his ankles with his hands alowing his knees to come out and landed on the wolf man's chest with both knees. Apon landing the wolf man coughed up blood and started wheezing. "That's all it took...sad..." He got up and the undertaker measures him for a coffin. As the wolf was taking away, another man appeared. "Alright, you have some skill..." He shot forward for a knee to the chest, Yamcha blocked, crossing his arms in the form of an X with his head ducked down. He pushed him back, then jumped forward towards the bandit, striking him with quick kicks from the right leg. The man coughed up blood as one kick hit his heart. A straight jab dropped him hard. The man coughed up blood and teeth. "Damn it...that's intense..." The man then got to his feet and coughed up more blood. "Damn it...we just wanted the diamonds...but fuck...no point now...as i'm dying." The man coughed up more blood and passed out dead. Another man walked out of a building and grinned. "So you killed my wolf monster and my hired bandit...well lets see you fight me." The man was wearing a suit, suddenly people with suits appeared around him, they took out brass knuckles and got ready to attack. Yamcha brought his right leg over his head to kick the first combattant, sending the toothless man flying to the ground. The gangsters then start rushing them, Yamcha was low and kneed the first one in the gut then he used him to propel himself to the next guy, getting brass to the chest. He flew, coughing up blood. Yamcha then elbowed one in the forehead, dropping him indefinently. The next one shot to the left flank, Yamcha dodged the attack and spinkicked the mobster into the dirt. The mob of people retreat, leaving the town safe. The man jumped up for joy. "Wow! you did it! your strong, i want you to guard my mine until your releaved. Come with me." The three eyed bandit followed the man inside. As he walked inside, he saw wrist mounted blasters everywhere. "Wow, okay, i don't really need one with my ability to manipulate energy." Yamcha walked away from the rack of mounted wrist blasters. As he placed it on his wrist, the man told him to go to the elevator and go into the mine through the guard entrance by pressing basement. He entered the elevator and pressed basement. As the elevator went down, music played. Yamcha didnt mind it but he bored of it easily.

The elevator stopped on the basement floor and he came out. Hundreds of slaves were working in these mines. Yamcha began to walk around and begin his patrol, He spotted a fight breaking out between two people. Yamcha wrapped his right leg around the worker's neck and draws the blaster on the other worker. "Now i don't know what this is about but your both going back to work. He released the worker from his leg wrap and looked hard. "No one fights each other, everyone works." Everyone said :Yes sir!" and went about their work. now Yamcha was just sitting in a cart like car being driven around by a robot. "DANGER!" the robot crackled. "A worker is imprisoned from the cave in hold on!" The cart just shot forward and drove down the mine to the cave in. He got out and saw 4 people trapped under rocks. He went to the first worker and lifted the rock off him and put him in the cart. the second one screamed in pain as Yamcha lifed the debree off him and put him in the cart. The last two were pinned by a wooden plank. Yamcha sweated bullets lifting that and pushing it asside, saving the other 2 workers and putting them into the cart. Yamcha got in and drove back with the injured workers to the infirmary in the mine, then he decided to leave after he heard a whizzle blow off. "Time to go." He walked to the elevator from the infirmary sinced the cart drove past it. He then went into the elevator and left. As he got back to the first floor he walked past the boss. "You need to watch your mine better, i had to break up a fight and save workers from a cave in. either way i'm done, and i'm telling you to get a better security system, bye." And he walked outside, running again, going back to the mountains to train.

Yamcha was jogging once more when suddenly Roshi telepathically contacted him. Yamcha, for your next round of training, i want you to go to shadow forest and get the holy priest there to make you an artifact, then i want you to come to my island and give it to me. This will complete your training for today. Yamcha thed flew down into the woods, sensing out the holy energy.

Yamcha then got infront of a massive forest. He could sense the energy within the forest as well as some others. Deciding it was time to train, he suppresed his ki and jumped up to the high branches and moved from branch to branch, tree to tree with his speed. He then saw a blast wizz past him. He stopped and looked around, spotting a human wearing ninja clothes. "Hey, what's the big idea?" The ninja spoke, "Evil lives on this planet. I just extinquish it." The young artist looked at the ninja. "Alright, lets spar for a bit." The ninja shot forward and slashed with his katana which Yamcha dodged. The ninja got pushed back and repelled off the tree with a slash to Yamcha's chest which Yamcha evaded by falling back and kicking the ninja with his feet. Yamcha then spun on the ground getting back to his feet. After Yamcha pushed off the ninja and readied himself. Yamcha was wearing a black gi with red sash, red wrist guards and red shoes. with a black bandana around his neck. The ninja then took out a dart gun and started firing. Yamcha used his speed to dodge the shots and fired a ki laser right finger, the ki laser destroying the dart gun on impact. The ninja shot forward with a jab which Yamcha caught with his left palm. He then threw him into a tree and nailed him with a knee to the chest. But as he landed his attack, smoke appeared and a broken log appeared where the ninja was. The ninja then threw kunai at Yamcha who got nailed in his arm by three of them. "Fucking christ..." He muttered to himself as he pulled them out. "Not even a flesh wound.."He then got pelted by more kunai which he caught and threw down. He then ran forward in the direction that the kunai were being thrown, his hand catching the kunai and throwing it to the groundThen as he got close, he used wolf fang fist A wolf bit the left and right thigh of the ninja which were his hands followed by a headbutt to the chest which caused the ninja to wrench in pain. He then picked up the ninja with his newly found strenght and slammed him to the ground, he then went over him and headbutted him twice and punched up his torso a bit then launched a hard right jab to the face. He then grabbed the ninja by the throat and put him to a tree. "Now listen, i don't like evil either...your not that bad...we should train one of these days together." The ninja then spoke. "Very well, your stronger then me...i just have one request, train harder then this if you want power..." The ninja then started to smoke from his body and as Yamcha took off the mask, there was nothing under it. He then jumped back, a bit shook and watched the ninja disapate to nothing. Suddenly a ki blast was launched at Yamcha who jumped back. It was an demi-human in demi-human armor. "Well well well, i'm not the only one searching for a artifact." Yamcha shot forward and nailed him in the chest with a hard right jab which blew up his armor. Yamcha then powered down, "Well that was quick...tell me before you die, what do you wish to acomplish with the artifact?" The demi-human coughed up blood. "...To ...sell it on the black market! Argh..." And with that the demi-human died.

Yamcha walked through the forest on namek until he saw a hut where a namekian was meditating infront of it. As he got closer, the namek opened his eyes. "Well, you must be Yamcha...i've been waiting for you. I know what your looking for but before you get it, i must challenge you." Yamcha smirked, "I accept the challenge!"

Yamcha and the namekian readied themself. Then the namek shot his right arm forward and it extended to hit Yamcha in the chest which he blocked. The namek then fired a energy ball at Yamcha who darted to the right, gathering energy. The namekian then shot forward with his whole body with a kick to the chest which Yamcha sidestepped, the kick hitting the tree causing it to crack and fall over. Yamcha then finished charging and pointed his right finger, the pointer at the namek and fired a ki laser. The namek put up a energy barrier to block out the attack. Yamcha replenished his energy as the namek's barrier disapated. Yamcha then shot forward with an elbow to the chest which the namek blocked, Yamcha then went for low kicks to the legs which the namek coulden't outmanuver and fell to the ground. Yamcha then got on top of the namek and headbutted him twice, punching his chest up hard and launched a hard right to the side of the face. Yamcha then got up. The namek got up, spitting up blood. The namek then shot his right arm forward, palm facing Yamcha as a massive blast was discharged at point blank range. Yamcha sensed the energy and put up his energy barrier which protected him. The namek then fell on one knee sweating hard and tired. Yamcha made his energy barrier disapate and looked at the namek. "I need to pass my masters' tasking so please make the artifact for me." The priest namek then brought his hands to his stomach and gathered energy, within moments an artifact manifested into existance and was given to the young hero. Yamcha then bowed, floated high up into the sky and flew with an aura about his body towards turtle island.

As Yamcha lands on Kame island, roshi was waiting for him. The turtle hermit inspected the artifact that yamcha gave him and smiled. "Good yamcha, you've been working hard. Just keep at it, your hard work will be rewarded." Yamcha smiled and started doing pushups on the beach of kame island.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down