Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's just a bad dream...or is it? training post 5066 words

Go down

It's just a bad dream...or is it? training post 5066 words Empty It's just a bad dream...or is it? training post 5066 words

Post by Yamcha the banned 2/9/2012, 9:46 pm

Where am I?

Yamcha could feel his entire body aching, as if he'd been thrown off the edge of a cliff or something of that nature.

What....what happened?!

Pushing himself into an upright sitting position, Yamcha placed a hand to his jaw, where he was feeling an unusual amount of pain at. To his surprise, he could feel something abnormal beneath his cheek.

Opening his mouth, he placed a finger inside of it, and pulled back quickly when he pricked the tip of his finger on one of his canine teeth, which was enlarged beyond the norm.

"What in the....huh?!" He sputtered, fumbling for words, yet finding none. Standing to his feet, with more ease than usual no less, he raised his arms into the air to stretch, and was surprised to find that his entire body seemed to be moving more fluidly and gracefully than usual, too.

"Just what happened exactly?" He asked aloud, looking around himself as if trying to find the answer to his question.

Pivoting on his heel quickly, Yamcha narrowed his eyes as a startling sight befell his glowing yellow eyes.

"What the..."

The man who stood before him was clad entirely in black -- much like Yamcha himself -- but what was visible of his face was scarred, charred and shriveled looking.

The man's hands weren't covered by gloves, and they too were wrinkled much like an old snakeskin the snake had long abandoned. The man was obviously up there in age, and he was breathing raspily, his tiny, beady eyes looking Yamcha up and down.

"There is no escaping your fate, Sir Max." The old man stated with a smug grin, which was quite ugly to behold indeed, considering that he had no teeth in his mouth. "You are bound to feed, and feed you will."

The man seemed of Vampiric descent, much like Yamcha, but this man was phenomenally old-looking, which was unusual. Yamcha, who was naturally a halfbreed, still inherited the Eternal Youth attributed to his kind. This man, though....no, something was odd about him. Maybe he was a Drakian, the term used for the children of a Dhampir/Human union?

But there was little time for speculation. As Yamcha raised his gloved hands into the air, his crimson aura enveloped his form, and he balled his hands into fists, staring off with the shriveled-up old Wizard.

"I have no idea what kind of being you are, but it's become clear to me that you are responsible for this monstrous transformation that has befallen me. Since you obviously have no intention of reversing it, then I will beat the answers out of you....WITH MY BARE HANDS IF NEED BE!!!"

Uttering a string of incoherent curses, the old wizard raised his own hands, and a hazy blue aura enveloped his form before he disappeared altogether, leaving an infuriated Yamcha in his wake.

"Dammit!" Yamcha cursed, turning just as a speeding motorist on a dirtbike zoomed past him. Moving with lightning-quick speed and grace, he grabbed the collar of the man's leather jacket as he blurred by, ripping the man from his bike, and slamming him down onto the ground.

"Look, I'm as displeased about this as you are, but I must feed. As you're the only human within a fifty-mile radius, my options are limited. My only consolation to you is that your death will be a quick one."

Grabbing the man by his head, Yamcha lifted him up into the air, and jerked his hand....which caused the man's head to torque at an odd angle to his body and snap loudly, his neck broken. Bringing the man's throat to his mouth, he sank his fangs into the man's neck, drinking heavily from the pulsing artery that's life was beginning to ebb away.

After drinking his fill of blood, he dropped the guy on the side of the road, and wiped his mouth with a look of disgust on his face.

"Damn you, old man... I will find you, and end your f***in' misery if it's the last thing I do!"

Throughout the next couple of days, the best Yamcha could do was try and bide his time until he could find someone to drain the life force out of. His favorite method, of course, was biting necks and draining their blood....it was what he was most familiar with, due to his unique vampiric heritage.

But it was becoming troublesome. The more blood he drank, the more desperate for it he became. It was like the wizard had turned Yamcha's bloodlust into an addiction, rather than a source for nourishment.

But the time was coming....the Wizard was one of the few people left who Yamcha hadn't drained, and each day brought their inevitable confrontation closer and closer.

He knew it.... he could feel it. He could sense time passing, and the bond between him and the Wizard who'd cast the spell on him. He could sense in what direction the Wizard was, even though he couldn't tell where EXACTLY the shriveled old man was.

All he could do now was bide his time. Absorbing one victim to another, feeding his insatiable hunger for energy and his ominous thirst for blood.

"If it had've been anyone else, I'm certain that it wouldn't be causing them this much pain.." Yamcha muttered to himself, walking towards the outskirts of South City with a scowl on his face. "But due to my vampiric heritage, the addiction is becoming harder and harder to resist."

As soon as he'd stepped foot within South City's city limits, an alarm went off in his head, compelling him to leap to the side. As he did, a bolt of lightning crashed into the ground where he'd been just a split second ago.

Hitting the ground in a roll, he uprighted himself and stared up into the sky, staring the old wizard eye-to-eye.

"Now we end this, Mazzen.." He said, grinning when the other man stared in surprise at him knowing his name.

"Yes, I've known who you were the entire time...but that won't matter in just a few short minutes when I TEAR YOU INTO PIECES!!!"

Kicking off the ground, Yamcha performing a spinning somersault, bringing it around for an aerial whirlwind kick, barely missing the Mazzen with his powerful kick. Landing on the ground again, Yamcha scowled and thrust a hand into the air.

Around him, several rocks began to rattle along the ground before rising up into the air. They began rotating around his form until he began thrusting his palms out in rapid succession (much like the Renzuko Energy Dan) and the rocks began pelting the other wizard in a massive barrage of rock and debris.

As the assault ended, the wizard found himself suddenly grappled from behind by the vampiric wizard, Yamcha's arm tightened around Mazzen's throat in a sleeper hold.

"Submit, foul being!" He cried, opening his mouth and exposing his elongated canines. "You will not harm another soul!"

As his head craned downward to sink his fangs into the wizard's neck, he suddenly found himself holding onto.....nothing!

"You call yourself a Wizard? Teleportation has got to be one of the simplest techniques, and yet you didn't think to prepare yourself in the likelihood that I used it? What a fool! I'll bet you don't even know HOW to teleport!"

Yamcha opened his mouth to say something, but suddenly found a fist wedged into the side of his jaw, followed by another volley of powerful blows to his face and body.

There was nothing there.....no, it must've been a telekinetic attack! Invisible fists rained down on his body, slamming into his gut, smashing into the side of his face, and he suddenly felt something grab his leg and hurl him straight into the ground, smashing through the rocky earth and landing in a crater of his own making.

As the dust and debris cleared, Mazzen hovered over to the spot where Yamcha had been only seconds ago, but the Dhampir was gone!

"Looking for me?"

Before Mazzen could even turn around, the old wrinkly wizard would feel a sharp pain in his neck as his very life force was sucked out of him in instantaneous fashion, his lifeblood coursing out of his veins and arteries and into Yamcha's body.

And then, in a matter of mere moments, it was over...

"Can this all really be over? Is this the end of the madness? Can it truly be?!?"

Pulling himself to his feet once more, having stumbled only moments ago, he adjusted his cloak around himself and sighed.

"I think it is safe to say that the worst of it is over. My vampiric bloodlust has been sent back into remission, and I am free from it's influence now....well, for the time being..."

Yamcha woke up in kame house in a sweat, he checked his mouth and his fangs were gone. "It was all a dream, holy fuck..." He then pulls the covers over and went back to sleep.

++++back in another dream....++++

Yamcha was in the mountains on earth, he was walking around looking at the gigantic mountains when suddenly he spotted a man in a cloak which concealed his identity from all ontop of a mountain meditating. Yamcha, the expert martial artist who trained in the art of the wolf heard a voice in his head. "Yamcha, i have something to tell you..." the cloaked man then backflipped off the mountain, curled up in a ball until he landed a few feet from him. He then took off his cloak, revealing he was namekian! Yamcha was shocked. "What the, your the first namekian i've seen on this planet!" The namek wore black kung fu pants with a red sash, a Black Gi with the mark of the demon king on the front and a black hood that he let down to show Yamcha his true race.

The namekian then spoke to his friend. "my name is Devin Junior but you can call me DJ or junior. When my father was flying from the hit that defeated him, he spat out an egg while he was face down falling to the ground. I was born on penquin island with his power so..." He then smiled at Yamcha "I didn't live like other nameks, i had the evil sha energy in my father which made a spirit." Yamcha grinned with joy. "Your a hellfighter, i'm a martial arts expert..i'm on my way to train on this planet, hopefully quench my thirst for victory and advancement...but i woulden't mind a sparring session. i'd like to see how strong i am." The hooded namekian smirked. "Very well but watch out...i'm an expert in demon king piccolo arts," And with that they stepped back a few feet and readied themselves for a fight, the namekian pulling up his hood.

Yamcha saw the namek take to the skies. Immediately he gripped his right wrist with his left hand, summoning raw spirit energy from the particles of the air around him. A big ball of raw energy was formed, he then thrusted his right hand upwards towards the namekian. "If your so skilled try dodging this!" The namek gathered energy in his right hand and bitchslapped the spirit skull ball away. The spirit ball flew a bit then Yamcha raised his right hand and it shot up into the air, he then moved his right arm in a downward diagonal motion and it caused the attack to desend back to the namekian. The namekian then preformed a roundhouse to counter the attack. Yamcha got wise to his act and raised his two right fingers up, sending the ball up so it would miss the roundhouse. Then quickly, he brought his right arm down. This caused the namek to get hit dead on his head by the attack, sending him toppling to the ground.

Yamcha staight out ran towards the fallen namekian and said, "Well you and i are warmed up, so lets continue," They streached a bit and then began.

Yamcha shot forward wearing his plain clothes and delivered a hard boot to the upper torso of the namek. The namekian blocked that and stopped in mid air. "Wow, your soft...i've gotten stronger then your old man..." The namek powers up and the rocks break off. "Fine, i'll show you the power of demon clan!" The namek then fired an eyebeam which was rocketing towards Yamcha. The martial artist gatherd energy in his palms, utilizing both hands with a technique called energy punch but in his palms as he shot his palms out forward. The eye laser broke on his palms, smoke appeared about Yamcha.

The namek rushed the smoke cloud, hands forming a ball in his palms on his stomach. He then launched a ki ball towards the smoke yelling "HAA!!". Yamcha didn't know what was going on but he heard a scream "HAA!" and front flipped out of the smoke, hands cupped to his right hip. He then thrusted his arms behind him and ripped towards the flying namekian, his right shoulder nailing the namekian in his skull. The namekian then twisted his left arm thrusted his left wrist with his palms opened towards Yamcha chest and unleashed a massive raw energy attack which pushed him back 5 feet. Yamcha then touched the ground feet first slowing down. The namekian shot forward and as he got close, launched numerous midsections kicks at fast sucession. Yamcha used his sensing ability to know where the shots were comming from and evaded for awhile. Yamcha Then bragged, "you can take a hit well, but other then that, i'm not impressed, watch this!". Yamcha blocked a few of the hits and countered his high kick by gripping the right ankle with his right hamd. Apon that movement becomming successful, within seconds he launched a kick to the torso and an elbow to his collar bone. The namek pushed him off with his energy and put his two hands in the sky, the left hand cupping the top of the right hand. As he was pushed back, he sensed a rise of energy and while charging, put his left hand over his right wrist pointing at the namek as he readyed his attack, electricity forming about his body as he preform this destructive wave attack.Yamcha's arms were thrusted forwards to the namekian launching his energy wave attack. The namekian was hurt but put up his arms and blocked as the wave hit. The namekian screamed, losing his arms and a big chunk of his energy as smoke flew up everywhere from the impact. Yamcha looked around and sensed the energy in the smoke, concerned that he might have used too much energy or too little energy and that he'd either be really fine or really hurt.

Dao Yamcha landed on the ground laughing. "Looks like thats one for me..." The namek got to his feet, sweating alot. "...you...your good...i gotta train some more...you got good tactics...i tested you to see what you'd do...you belong in crane school, i'm a namekian spawn...i can't do anything but help you get better...getting you warmed up for crane...for crane is for people like you as would be the good earth forces or evil earth forces. Now, go until we meet again..." And with that, junior concentrated what little energies he had left and regenerated his arms and disapeared as he turned and walked away.

Yamcha then bowed. Apon bowing, he woke up again, this time not sweating as much. "These dreams, they're getting extreme."

He then got out of bed and walked to the kitchen where launch was making breakfast. "Hello Yamcha," Launch said as she was making eggs. "The eggs are almost done but everything else is on the table." Yamcha walked towards the table finding, cereal, pancakes, waffles, sausages and bacon. He then sat down, taking up his fork and knife and began to eat. He started off with the bacon, the sweet taste and smell overtaking his tongue and nose. It was really good. "Thanks launch!" Yamcha replied with a mouthful of food. "Where's master roshi?" The young warrior asked as he was finishing the bacon, working onto the sausages next.

Launch spoke."Roshi is outside practicing his technique, you should go see him when your done breakfast yamcha." Yamcha, the young hero scarfed down the sausages and got up from the table. He then pushed the chair in and made his way to the door to meet master roshi.

Master roshi was outside, meditating when Yamcha came out of kame house with a question. "Master, i've been having some wierd dreams lately, the first one was where i was a vampire, turned by a spell and the second one was where i fought a namek named devin junior. Could you shed some light on this mystery for me?" Master roshi stood to his feet and then adressed the young man. "Yamcha, there is a place called the astral plane, now you must have psychic powers because you've been there twice. Now the astral plane isn't a laughing matter, you can't die there thankfully but it is a great place to train, you need to realize something. The dreams you had were people challenging you in the astral plane, you did good to defeat them but i fear there will be more battles from a distance comming your way. The goal is to master your psychic powers so you won't be at the mercy of these brutes that mentally come your way." Yamcha bowed. "Yes Master! I will train harder and master my psychic powers...but first..i wanna finish breakfast." Roshi smiled. "Go ahead young warrior...but remember: Training is paramount to your progress as a skilled warrior, a day off might feel good but it will take away from your growth, so train hard, but relax and take it easy when you can. But don't make a habit of being lazy, it'll catch up with you someday." And with that yamcha went back into the house to finish his breakfast.

Just like any other day on the planet earth it was a very sunny day. The birds were chirping along with the crickets, it was just normal, wind blowing in the air causing trees to sway and leafs to fall off, blowing in the wind

Yamcha walked out of kame house that was on an island called kame island and into the light and stretched out his body. The breakfast he had was good and he wanted to do some light warmups today. He spoke to roshi. "I'm going onto a bigger island to train today." Master roshi replied. "Very well, but be careful..."
He then floated and asended into the air, gathered a white aura about his body and flew off. As he was flying he noticed an island that was large and would prove useful. He landed on the island and decided to begin his training

Today was a day he was going to train his butt off. His training schedule differed day to day. Some days he wouldn’t train at all, others he’d have a moderate training session and one day out of the bunch he would have an all out session until he couldn’t move anymore. On this day he was going to make sure he had troubles moving.

First off he was going to take a nice run around the wonder island . He decided to do this today, even on the days he said he didn’t train at all. This student was big into running and after a while it didn’t even seem like working out anymore. What was different about running on a training day is he would actually help other village members along the way if he could.

After his 3 kilometer run The young student got on his back and began to start preforming situps: Military style. He had his arms streched out as he came up to pass his knees, He also had brown skin. He preformed 100 situps conceutavely.

After that work out, Yamcha sat down on the ground with his legs straight out in front of him resting in the cool grass. He put his arms up over his head and straightened them as well. Bending his back he would lean forwards and touch his palms to his toes before his fingers would curl over his feet. Pulling back on the appendages he would stretch out his hamstrings and calves at the same time.

He would lean backwards quicker than he had forwards. Lifting his legs off the ground and bringing his hands up near his shoulders his body would roll. When his neck bent and his shoulders pressed against the grass his palms would be flat against Earth. With a quick push he would launch his body off the ground and into the air. Yamcha loved the rush of the wind that flowed around him as he moved through the air.

The student kept the momentum going allowing his body to continue to turn in mid-air. With a quick spin he was moving back towards the ground feet first. Once his feet would touch the ground he would bend his knees ever so lightly to soften the impact the landing would have on the joints. Yamcha pushed on the fingers of each hand to crack them along with his neck and back. The brown skinned student continued to go through different exercises until his body felt limber enough.

Yamcha rested his hands on his side staring forwards along the long flat plains that was set out before him. He had run this path many times before and in truth it was actually becoming quite dull. The feeling of wanting something more had been eating away at him for a long time now. With a low soft sigh he pushed off with one foot and began his job.

The student sped off towards the coast of this island which he could do in mere moments. He didn’t live that far away from the water in the first place. Once he reaches the shore he would turn and continue his way around the edge of the island. Yamcha looked down at his feet as they sunk into the sand leaving footprints behind him as far as he would be able to see if he actually turned around.

Looking to his left and right he saw many tracks of footprints. All of them were his own and each time there was only one set of footprints. He had been by himself for such a long time now, he didn’t really talk to many people. At least not enough to get them to hang out and train with him. The people he did interact the most with were people with jobs that could actually use Yamcha to their advantage. Right now the young student was one of the stronger ones on the island making him very hard by the standards of the whole planet.

Looking up from his feet he noticed a farm up ahead that he passed every day. He never really saw many people at this time of day but he must have gotten lucky today. There were younger Humans outside baling hay. Walking over he smiled and waved at the group of three who were working together to lift a bale that was much larger than themselves.

“Hey there brothers, would you like some helping with your chore?” he said with a seldom smile on his face. Yamcha already started walking over to another bale to pick it up. One of the trio nodded his head with a strained look on his face preventing him from speaking. Without another word Yamcha bent his knees and kept his back straight. He wrapped his arms tight around the large clump of hay and pulled it tight to his body. The muscles in Yamcha’s legs bulged as he pushed against the ground in his attempt to lift it off the ground.

His strength was definitely one of his good points. He could run for hours on end if he needed to, but he had troubles with using power. After a few moments he pulled the mass from the ground and walked it into the barn. He did this multiple times allowing the group to get done with their chore in about three fourths of the actual time it would have taken them to do so.

The farm work definitely tired out his arms so he just finished his run before doing anything else. Reaching his hut again he picked up his shirt and wiped off any sweat that had leaked from his body. Walking inside his house he would go to a bar he had drilled into the wall. Jumping up to it he would pull on the bar which wouldn’t actually move. Instead his body would move up until his chin got above the bar and he would let himself back down.

Yamcha would do this as much as he could before dropping back to the ground and switching work outs. The next thing he would do is to max out on push-ups. Moving towards the floor he would get into a plank position with his hands formed together in the center of his body as he preformed diamond push-ups. Sucking in air he would breath in as he moved towards the floor. Once his arms would reach a ninety degree angle he would stop. Exhaling he would push himself away from the floor as if the blowing of air would actually make him a bit lighter.

After maxing out in push-ups he would not be able to even lift himself off the ground to stand back on his feet. Rolling over he would lay on his back and bring his heels up towards his butt. Yamcha would cross his arms over his chest and grab onto his biceps. Then he would do crunches until he couldn’t lift himself off the floor anymore.

Now without being able to sit-up or push-up he would lay on the floor until one of those methods would allow him to get off the floor once more. Then again he would work on his pull-ups and do as many as he could. And just to make sure he would work his biceps to their fullest he would jump up and grab the bar and hold himself up before his body would just give out and drop him back to the ground.

After finishing his work-outs Yamcha went back outside and jogged to the ocean once more. Stripping himself of his clothes he would leave them on the beach and emerge his body into the cold water. There he would clean off his body and hydrate himself after a long day’s work. He was proud of himself today having been able to kill his body that much. The only unfortunate thing would be that if he was attacked he wouldn’t be able to defend himself at all anymore.

When he returned to the pier to catch the ferry later that day he looked off into the horizon. He knew that somewhere out there there would be more for him that he now knew. One day he would have to build up the courage to leave home and physically search for whatever that more was. When he got inside he looked at a bag of clothes he had just bought. In the bag was a paper he had bought just to read about the happenings of the planet. His eyes widened as he found something that caught his interest. Training dojos were opening for inexperienced fighters to come in and practice. Yamcha knew he would definitely have to show up to that.

Yamcha then streached a bit, launching jabs with both of his hands and sidekicks with his legs. His jin was strengthening. He launched a roundhouse with a low punch and rolled back. He then spun on his back and got back to his feet. Now he was launching kicks into the air with ease, knowing that this training will prove beneficial. He then got on the ground and preformed the worm, using his jin to move on the ground as he rolled his body forward while keeping straight. He then got to his feet and lept into the air launching punches and kicks while ascending, As he decended back down, he curled into a ball and rolled to the ground and landed on his feet.

He then heard a voice say "Freeze!" A man wearing a mask stood infront of him.
"you ran me out of west city, now i'll run you off this island!" The masked man shot forward with a punch with Yamcha grappled and followed with knees to the chest. The masked man then fired an invisible blast out of his eyes which nailed yamcha in the chest. Now both men were feeling the burn. The masked man then shot forward with a roundhouse which yamcha got under and countered with a hi kick to the torso which sent the masked man flying. He then shot up and yelled. "Feel my wolf fang fist!" Suddenly a blue wolf shot up and the wolf headbutted the collar bone. The masked man held himself in the air and screamed. "Well, i see you've improved...you'd make a good apprentise." Yamcha laughed. "I'm not going to join you." Yamcha then fired two ki lasers that hit the now blocking masked man. Yamcha then blured above the masked man and nailed him square in his skull with an axe kick. The masked man hit the ground and yamcha came down with a thai knee to the collar bone. A crack was heard as the masked man was koed completely and coulden't even move. "Well, that was easy," Yamcha smirked, "Now, give up your evil ways, or the next time, you will die." He said telepathically."

Yamcha then gathered his ki and floated into the air, a white aura appeared about his body as he shot off towards the city.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down