Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roshi training part 1 5100 words

Go down

Roshi training part 1 5100 words Empty Roshi training part 1 5100 words

Post by Yamcha the banned 2/8/2012, 6:58 am

The Turtle hermit was sad as yamcha arrived. "Sorry, no more student's i feel lost and hopeless...my pupil ran away from me." Yamcha smirked. "No worries, i'll try to get you feeling better." And with that he meditated on the island entering the astral plane in hopes to find something that could help masrer roshi.

Yamcha Midnght looked at his surroundings as he was on an island, He then got stopped by a vampire. "Ah, i'd like to see how strong you really are..." The vampire shot forward with a punch and Yamcha Midnght caught it with his right palm and shot his left fist towards the gut of the vampire. He then threw him into the ground. Yamcha Midnght then shot down and attempted to stomp on his chest but the vampire faded out of existance and reappeared behind Yamcha Midnght and with his two palms thrusted at his back, fired a massive blast. Yamcha Midnght then got hit hard by the attack and was sent flying toward a tree on a different island. i have no time to play around...i have to end this. Yamcha Midnght then used his agility and speed and grabbed the tree.By using the 'said' momentum of the blast, he repelled off the tree and shot forward the vampire feet first and nailed the vampire sqare in the face. The vampire went flying into a tree and fell to the ground and coconuts fell on his head. "Alright, time to end this." The vampire got up and threw a kick. Yamcha Midnght just moved his legs low in a sweeping motion to trip the vampire and also nailed him in the stomach really smooth like with a hard punch, he then repelled himself from his own attack into the air and thrusted his two right and left palms forward, flat towards the vamp as he fired a ki blast out of each palm. As the vampire blocked, it made a massive explosion.

Yamcha looks around and walks into the forest. The vampire then shot forward and Yamcha started doding like he was jesus, the vampire clearly out of his league. The vampire kept throwing punches and kicks and Yamcha kept dodging like he was having a night on the town. The vampire kept throwing punches and Yamcha kept moving rapidly without any problems, it was hard to believe his adventures really paid off, fighting some weak vampire. "So this is the extent of your speed? you got strenght vamp. But your too slow so you won't ever hit anything...that's the weakness of turtle..." Yamcha then grabbed his leg and slammed him on the ground. He then used his free hand to gather energy, concentrating it into his palm which cased it to glow. He then thrusted his free hand, palm facing flat, launching a moderate ki blast at he thigh of the leg he grabbed. As the attack landed, the vampire only had one leg. "Heh, lets see how you like that...tell them that the master of the wolf fang fist is here to disolve inequities...now tell me, where the leader of the spideros! Tell me and i'll spare your life." The vampire smirked, "Even with your speed, you'll never be the best...there are others...i will tell you where the force is...it's" Suddenly a death beam pierces the vampire and he screamed in pain and he was bleeding and punctured. A voice smiled. "So this is the one who woulden't listen to us...well lets see you fight us now ."

The first two used double assault and shot towards Yamcha throwing numerous punches and kicks that Yamcha was catching with his palms, the two fighters sweating as Yamcha was normal, the two of them kept going until Yamcha found an opening and gathered his gin as he cleared his mind and swung both fists, landing a punch to each of their chests which send them flying into trees. As they were down, a weak ki blast gathered in the wrists and discharged from the left and right palms hit them in the chest hard. The two fighters screamed and got up growling. They then each fired a full power energy wave at Yamcha. Yamcha's senses alerted him to the sudden jump in power from the energy manipulation they were using to put strength into the full power energy waves, causing the makaioshin to cross his arms in a x across his face as the blasts came down. A massive explosion was heard and the two fighters fighting Yamcha fainted from energy loss and their bodies began to turn to dust. As the smoke overtook the island. the 6 remaining rogues wearing low level makaioshin armor and gear were floating in the air. Suddenly Yamcha used pure speed to appear infront of one of them with his right hand. preformed a very speedy karate chop horisontally first which cut the first mutant in half and preformed a rising karate chop with his left hand which the second mutant in two down the middle and then followed up with a twin finger jab to the adam's apple of the third mutant which killed him instantly. As this was done. Two mutants grinned. "Not bad..human." Yamcha grinned, "Well i had good teachers...but meh, will you give up...?" The 4 remaining mutants metamorphed (1 and 1) and became two strong warriors each one stronger then Yamcha. The first fusioned mutant shot forward with punches and kicks which Yamcha was blocking. When the first fusion went to hit the side of his head where his temple was located. Yamcha put up his arm to block it and followed by putting chi into his left leg and preforned a ki infused front kick to the gut, which landed and felt like hard steel, breaking his armor and making him spit blood. As he was falling backwards, Yamcha flew towards him with a strong thai knee to the chest, drilling him onto the tree and moved back as coconuts fell on his opponents head.. As the hit landed, the fusion broke and the two rogues died. The other fused mutant fired a crusher ball which Yamcha deflected it with a backhand but then the fusion came from the left flank with an axe kick which hit, sending him crashing into a tree. But Yamcha stopped his falling with the floating vortex technique also known as flight. He then looked up and grinned, The fused mutant came down with a ki sword on his right hand and started preforming katana slices which Yamcha dodged, The sword swung and Yamcha grabbed his sword wielding wrist with his left hand and fired a ki blast in the face of the mutant as he utilized his energy manipulation through his free hand. A scream was heard and Yamcha shot forward as he started making movements with his hands close to his body as he yelled... "Wolf fang...FIST!" the makaioshin is then in the form of a red wolf, it's hind legs marching in the chest of the mutant hard then tapped him to the side of his head with his right heel which looked like a wolf tapping the side of the head with his clawed front legs.

Yamcha then shot back as the mutant grabbed his head. "Ouch, that..." Yamcha then shot forward with a elbow to the gut, he then launched 8 quick jabs to the vital areas of the mutant as he used his machine gun fist technique. The attack hurt and broke the fusion. Both mutants were on the ground sweating and panting unable to move. Yamcha now vanquishing his foes, looked down apon the unfused mutants. They began to disapear and an artifact was discovered. Yamcha took the artifact and was warped out of the shadow dimension and back to normal earth.

You found it! my locket!
An old man then then took the locket from Yamcha and then opened it up. What was inside was a photo of a younger roshi and his master. "Yes! i remember those days, where we were all in school. You've brought joy in a young masters life, i will train you!"

Yamcha jumped for joy, ready to start training, But roshi stops the celebration Now young warrior, i hope you know that this will be alot of hard work and effort on your part, you also know that you'll have to train constantly under me which is no easy task. You look like you would be a good student so i'm going to accept you. Now your first lesson is to wax my pet turtle's shell."

Yamcha got the wax and began cleaning and buffing the shell of roshi's pet turtle. it was long and hard, sweat pouring off of yamcha's brow. The turtle then talked. "Well, it's been awhile since the shell has been waxed, and your doing such a good job too. Roshi was right about you, there's something special inside you that he sees and wants you to see it too, your potential to be the best. You'll get along fine here, just don't give up and don't quit."

As Yamcha heard the advice he thought to himself Quit? Give Up? Those words aren't in my vocabulary. I'll be able to make it.

After yamcha finished his task, Roshi smirked. "You got alot of energy, go to pai pai island and train there, they usually have tournaments, fight clubs and sparring rings there." Yamcha asked, "Where is it?" Roshi replied as he pointed his staff to the east. "It's to the east, you can't miss it, it's a rich island named after an assassin. but run by a king who just believes in fitness. Also they're demi-humanoids..."

Yamcha gathers his energy, floats into the air and flys towards the island at top speeds. In no time he arrives to see fighters waiting to fight. "Well, i don't know where the challenger is...wait! it's him!" The announcer smirks. "Now listen...er.." The young hero replied. "Yamcha.." The announcer spoke. "Yes yamcha, 3 matches in this endurance tournament. If you win, you get a sparring match with our resident hero." Yamcha smirked. "I'm in."

"The first fight today fokes, will be a namekian who traveled to earth for some training and enlightenment!" Yamcha entered the ring along with the namek, Yamcha smirked at the namekian. "Not a bad profile, i'm going to enjoy this fight." The namek then gathered his energy in rage and powered up a bit, unleashing a furious aura about his body and jumped into the air and fired a renzoku energy dan which Yamcha, floating an inch off the ground dodged all of them with ease laughing. "Is this all the green man can do?" The namekian then shot forward with a punch to hurl him into the wall but Yamcha blured and reapeared on the namekian's side flank and preformed a karate chop with his right hand to the namek's shoulder blade which took off his arm. The namekian then used regeneration to regenerate his arm and shot forward, Yamcha whiped the sweat off his brow and by making his fist into a bear claw, nailed the namekian in the throat and while he was stunned, he used his wolf fang fist to launch numerous punches and kicks and finished off by preforming a brass punch to the chest which sent him flying back into the wall. The namekian used his energy to stop his desent and Yamcha shot forward with numerous kicks to the face then faded out and spiked the
namek into the floor, he then gathered his energy quickly and thrusted his right finger forward, launching a ki laser at the namekian, the beam of energy coming down of energy comming down on him. The announcer spoke. "Spectacular! Our challenger just launched a fast moving ki laser! what a move!" The namekian got up and blocked as the beam came crashing down apon him, as the smoke cleared the namekian stood there and began to regrow his lost arms and legs, Yamcha put his hands to his chest and began to gather energy as the namek was healing. Then he yelled 'Take this!' and a ki sphere of energy shot from the pyramid that he made his hands into in the center of his stomach. The namekian was too busy regenerating to notice the energy blast and was hit hard from the attack. The announcer cheered. "Wow! And now another classic! i don't know how this namek is gonna stand now!!" The namek then launched an electric attack from his antennas, holding him in place as he got up to his feet, regenerated and whatnot. Yamcha struggled but coulden't get free. The namek then kicked him in the face and Yamcha coulden't even get a block up in time. He flew back and the namek gathered energy and shot up in the air and came down with a spike to the human's chest, but Yamcha faded and dropped an elbow on the namek's head, sending him crashing on the ground. He then used flight to shoot down and drop both of his knees into the namekian's back and grabbed his arms and got him in a full nelson.

The anouncer went wild. "WOW! Yamcha gets hit and fades out of the combo, drops an elbow and knees on his opponent and gets him in a wrestling hold." He yelled, Yamcha still holding on, the namek roaring until Yamcha broke his shoulders. A scream was heard from the namek and Yamcha just replenished his energy and headbutted the back of the neck of the namek until he passed out. He then got up and spoke. "You might wanna make a call." this was one for the history books fokes! The challenger namek is koed and unable to battle so this match goes to Yamcha. lets give him a round of appause!" the croud cheered and Yamcha stood ready for the next match.

The announcer spoke "Now the next match is a human that commited treason The human came into
the arena and Yamcha grinned as he did, He shot forward and preformed a punch
to the human's face which did some damage, They both then started throwing
down, punches and kicks in mid air, Yamcha nailed the human in the gut with a
knee and then preformed a dodon pa which nailed him in the
chest, Yamcha then blured behind him and appeared behind him with an elbow to the
neck, the human fell down on the ground and landed on his knees, Yamcha gathered energy in one of his arms and launched a beam at the human. The human used energy barrier and blocked the blast
Yamcha then shot down using his speed and used the wolf fang fist which was
numerous punches to the face and chest, his knees and legs, and he finished
off with a brass punch to the chest, the human didn't even look phased so
Yamcha shot back, formed a ki sphere and hurled it atthe human, as the ki sphere hit
the human, Yamcha thought it was over but as the smoke cleared the human
stood, smoking and Yamcha knew he had to kick it up a notch so he flew towards him, the human cupped his hands to his right hip and launched a kamehamehas aimed at Yamcha but he crossed his arm and blocked the attack. The human grinned but Yamcha shot through the smoke yelling "Wolf Fang Lighting Storm!" And with that, it looked like a wolf was lunging forward but it was Yamcha launching drilling kicks which were pushing him back....the human then used his energy to push him off.
He then rolled to the left side and using his speed and skill, sliced his opponents torso from the wind of his karate chop.
Yamcha then rolled to the right side of the human and kicked him in the gut, as
the moves touched the human he then shot his right hand forward with the energy gathered and launched an ki laser from his finger, the human bracing himself for the impact
the smoke cleared the human was down on the ground on one knee, Yamcha then dove down with a knee to the stomach and started punching up the face of the human, Yamcha grinned as the human's energy was dwindling away. He then moved his fist so fast that it pierced the human's head. He then hurled the fallen human, at the spike wall, impaling him horendesly. The announcer yelled as the match was on an island near to kame island,. "The winner is Yamcha! What an amassing match! Lets hear it for Yamcha fokes!" The crowd chears and Yamcha just grins.

Yamcha then looked around the ring, suddenly his sensed the power of his next opponent who stood outside of the ring. "Oh, not bad...not bad at all, looks like i'm gonna get that workout after all."

The announcer then spoke. "Get ready for the vampire who was found turned in his spacepod and now he's up against Yamcha!" The croud cheered as Yamcha's orange cape blew in the breeze and the vampire desended from the ground.
Yamcha looked at the vampire and frowned. "You are an abomination of the human race..." the vampire laughed and
shot forward with a punch, but Yamcha nailed him in the chest with a punch first and
then nailed him with a punch in the face, the vampire felt the pain and then
Yamcha fired two ki bolts to his right and left arm. The explosion took
off the vampires right and left arm and the vampire began to heal himself as the
blood formed into a new arm. Yamcha then thrusted his right arm forward holding his arm with his left hand and fired a massive beam out of it towards the vampire but the vampire put up a barrier and blocked it. The vampire screamed in pain as the attack hit.
Yamcha sensed the opponent's power and waved his arms a bit then cupped his hands to his right hip, Then thrusted his arms forward, firing a moderate ki sphere from his palms towards the vampire. The vampire opened his mouth and fired an erasor gun at Yamcha's attack.
Both moves touched and Yamcha was aiming to push it down....the vampire was even with him at this point. Yamcha yelled. "How dare you mess with a martial artist! take..this! HA!!" And more energy went into the attack, soon the wave of energy from Yamcha overtook the erasor gun and caused the vampire to take massive damage. His limbs were blown off, his head was bleeding and he was on the ground, blood comming out of him. Yamcha floated down and landed on the ground. "Hrm...what ever you are, you were no match for me...." The vampire roared as blood started recloting his limbs and wounds. within moments he's on his feet. "Lets go human"
Yamcha then sensed the vampire's spiritual pressure, [ki is really low, he's getting tired, his drive is holding] The vampire shot forward attempting to claw Yamcha but Yamcha moved to the side and the vampire did the same, Yamcha was holding out the cape part of his cloak so when the vampire launched shots, all that he would hit would be the moving cloak. Yamcha then preformed a front kick to break the bone of the vampire's right leg, as the vampire went. He then used his pure speed to get behind the vampire and kick him into the air. The vampire stopped the attack on itself and then floated to the sky and
Yamcha leaped into the sky to get up there and spike him right into the
floor. Yamcha then gathered a white aura about his body with his hands forming a pyramid close to his gut and sent down another ki sphere where the vampire was. The attack came down and crashed into where the vampire laid. Yamcha thought it was over but the vampire shot up through the ring and just healed itself and
shot forward towards Yamcha with punches and kicks which he just evaded and
such. Yamcha flew back and the vampire used scattershot, but Yamcha moved so fast that it looked like they were going through an after image Yamcha then reblured above the vampire and rushed his upper torso with a twin palm strike which was delivered in wolf fang fashion that looked like a blue wolf headbutting his skull to push him down, The vampire
screamed as the atomic blast attack got him and crashed down onto the mat making
a massive explosion. The vampire was in pieces and Yamcha grinned. "Winner of the three match tournament! Yamcha!" The croud cheered. The room was massive with granite tiles and walls that absorbs ki attacks and melee attacks. .

"Wow! A sparring session with Zett, our local hero.!" The human anouncer yelled. "Lets watch...Alright, lets go...and don't hold back Yamcha, we want to be entertained". Zett and Yamcha shot forward and when they met a barrage of hand to hand occured, Zettpunched his left shoulder which Yamcha evaded by turning and hitting Zett in the face. Zett turned the other cheek and did a high kick which nailed Yamcha in the face. Yamcha used his energy to richoce off the walls and charged right at Zett's chest! Zett blocked and thrusted forward, pushing Yamcha off him. Zett then used a technique called masenko on Yamcha who cupped his hands infront of him and caught it. As the maseko exploded, Yamcha was standing firm. Zett laughed, "Good job,,,,but what about..." Zett then got a burst of speed and starting throwing down on Yamcha. The saiyan blocked for a bit but when he saw the flint, he aimed right for his collar bone as he got hit in the side by a kick.
Yamcha flew across the room and bounced feet first off the wall with a headbutt for Zett. As Zett used his cape as a shield, the headbutt landed on his right side. Yamcha just got back to his feet and smirked. "Alright Zett, i know your still intact.." Zett then turns to Yamcha, his cape blowing in the wind as a ball was formed. He then unleashed the beam at Yamcha who just canceled it out with a strong knee. As smoke kicked up, Yamcha comes out of it with good speed and just as Zett went to block, a strong knee hit him in his chest that he blocked. Suddenly the eyes of Zett began to glow and Yamcha ducks then preformed a rising uppercut on Zett who flew in the air. Yamcha then launched an atomic blast which hit Zett who floated in the air looking at Yamcha. Zett then formed 2 blue balls in each hand. "10 times..." He then condenced them with his hands by his right hip. "..kamehameha!" The blast came down and Yamcha cupped it in his hands. (is this all i can do? i have to show Zett that i'm ready! i ..i...ghaaaaa!" He then grabbed the kamehameha and hurled it into the ground with exploded and smoke came off the tiles.

The announcer then speaks. "We have a problem, we have a android built by an evil organization causing trouble at the Bank on this island. Zett looks at Yamcha..."Better get going..." Yamcha then waved goodby to The Possessed Training Dummy. The announcer and Yamcha came out, Yamcha turning the ship into capsule form and picking up the capsule. "Show me where this place is." The human annoucer nodded and they flew to the Bank on the island yamcha was fighting on

The sky was so normal, as they got there they saw saibamen in mechs attacking the Bank. Yamcha fired a ki laser through one of the mechs, causing it to short circuit and explode. The young hero shot down and preformed a karate chop with so much power the wind pressure shot forward and killed the second mech. He then landed and preformed another karate chop, the wind attack ripped the third mech in two. Missles were launched at Yamcha who used ki lasers to detonate the missles and caused smoke. He then shot through the smoke wielding two one handed swords and sliced and hacked at the mech, then kicked it to the ground which caused an explosion. A mini mech started to pelt Yamcha with bullets, but he was movign so fast, that the bullets went through him and yet he was uninjured. Yamcha then formed a ball of energy in his hands close to his chest and then thrusted them both forward, launching a blast at the mech who just fired a plasma beam. As the attack hits he flipped over the mini mech and fired two atomic blasts to each shoulder blade of the mech. The mech broke and Yamcha grabbed a human girl that was inside. "What's going on, who sent you?!" the girl dying said. "The dark lord wants wants to conquer the capital of the island..." And with that she passed out, demi-humans grabbed the girl and took her somewhere. He then replenished his ki using the moment of peace that occured.

After hearing what the lady said, he looked up only to see a giant android falling to where the mechs died. Yamcha stood firm as the android landed. "Hrm...your holding back..." Yamcha frowned. He then punched the air numerous times sending wind strikes at the android. The android was off balance so Yamcha shot forward and using the wolf fang fist technique, launched hard kicks to the torso and flash kicked the android when he was done. THe android airborn in the air was then axe kicked down in his forehead from Yamcha's pure speed. He then launched a volley of shine shine missles into the crator the android crashed into then he shot down with 2 knees to the back of the android as well as firing 2 ki lasers at the android's temple. As the smoke overtook, Yamcha got up. The android however was destroyed. "Heh, back to the assembly line for you..

Yamcha shot forward and suddenly stoped as a ki blast was launched infront of him. He looked around and saw the two artificlal androids sitting on a car looking hard. "Well, you must be the saiyan...who works for the dark alliance...now, will you play with me?" The girl android frowned, "Brother, you always play first and they don't survive..." Yamcha then thought to himself. (I estimate their power over one hundred thousand they're really strong...) Suddenly the male android appeared infront of him with an assault of punches which Yamcha parried off parries, blows going back and forth. Yamcha got hit in the face with a jab and he kicked the android in the face sending them both flying back a bit. Then then shot off into the air. The android's wrists turned into blasters and he opened up on Yamcha. Yamcha countered with a ki wave then used his speed to appear infront of the android and punched him in his collar bone, The android fired an eyelaser which Yamcha evaded barely and countered with a kick to the gut which sent the android flying into a building. The android raised his power a bid and shot after Yamcha, firing a red beam at him which Yamcha caught and slapped away. The android then turned his wrist into chain guns, Yamcha crossed his arms and blocked the bullets his skin tough and thick. After the android realised his attack had no effect, he then turned his wrist to normal. "Wow, your good..." Yamcha just smirked, "I do pushups and drink juice." The android then began to bulk up. He then cupped his hands to his right hip and a ball of trf energy crackled in his palms. He then launched the attack and Yamcha fired a ki laser at the attack to break it. As the attack broke, smoke took over the skies. Yamcha shot right out of the smoke. "Try the lighting fang!" Yamcha drilled the android's chest with kicks, he turned beet red taking the onslaught. As he was kicking his palms was on his right hip, he then thrusted his arms forward and launched a kamehameha at point blank range at the android, then through the smoke he launched a kick to the chest which was blocked by the android's left arm. He then grabbed the male android's left arm and ripped it clean off, leaving the man screaming. "AH!!!! So much power!! Sister help me!" The male android fell to the ground infront of his sister, holding his arm. "Help! Help! i've been disarmed."

The android was going into shock and Yamcha drove a kick into his gut and said detonate as he bounced off, causing the android to explode. The female android then grabbed the cpu of the male android and absorbed it into herself and she grew muscular and blue with red hair down her back. Yamcha got mad, and started pummling the android with fast jabs and kicks. The android blocked and got pushed back. She opened her mouth and flames came out while he was slashing. He then appeared on her left flank and pierced her right arm with his fingers causing it to explode. The explosion took off her arm. He then thrusted his finger forward again at her yelling "Take this!!" Launching a wave of energy which she absorbed with her free arm and using the energy from the masenko, regenerated her arm. But Yamcha came from below and headbutted her chin, sending her flying into the sky. He then preformed another technique, sheathing his sword and launched a ki sphere that he hurled into the sky at the android and the blast rocketed towards the construct. She blocked but the attack was hard, draining her energy. He then quickly gathered his energy so as not to be without.

Yamcha looked up at the android who yelled. "Ow! That hurt!" She then raised her hand into the sky and formed a ball of energy which grew and grew, she then put her right hand towards middy and fired the blast. As the blast came down, middy readied himself and preformed a katana slice, slapping the blast away and with his free hand, fired a ki blast which was huge and overtook the sky. It hit the android causing an explosion which could be heard. Yamcha smirked, "This has to slow her down some." The android shot from the smoke with energy in her right hand to slam into Yamcha who rolled to the left and preformed a dodon slash with his sword, the energy hitting her in her ribs as her fist was stuck into the ground. Middy smiled. "Your not that bad, too bad you killed those kids...." The girl's eyes were like they were controlled. "Damn it, your just another puppet...and to think we could have become friends." The android just roared and pulled her fist out. She then formed a ki sword in her right hand and started slashing at Yamcha. Yamcha used his sword to counter the first swing then dodged a kick to the legs, she kept kicking and Yamcha kept moving, he then pivited and swung only to be blocked by the girls sword, the blade got pushed back from Yamcha's sword as it was glowing with blue energy. The android fired an eyelaser which Yamcha brought his sword up to block. Suddenly Yamcha got a headbutt to the chest, sent flying into a building. As Yamcha got up, millions of ki blasts came raining down. Using pure speed he blured out of the way and reblured behind the android and slashed her in the back from the forehead. with a sword chop manuver. Apon slashing her, he saw a black chip fall out. He pocketed it and smirked. "Now the rest i leave up to local law enforcement..." Yamcha then flew up into the sky, gathered a white aura about his body and flew back to turtle island to get some more training.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down