Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More training, trials and tribulations 6200 words

Go down

More training, trials and tribulations 6200 words Empty More training, trials and tribulations 6200 words

Post by Yamcha the banned 2/12/2012, 6:43 am

Yamcha looked around as he woke up from napping on one of the many islands of earth and heard a... "AAHH!" A woman screamed as bandits surrounded her, one with a sword to her neck. "Give us your money!" The human then said. "Well, isn't this interesting." The first bandit came forward and got a straight kick to the face, breaking it. The second and third came forward and a brass punch, a fist to each of their chests lands, knocking the wind out of their sails. The forth ran forward and got a karate chop to the throat, dropping him like a fly. The head bandit at that time, tied the woman to a tree.

Yamcha then shot forward and fought the head bandit, with the first move, a kick to the torso, with an uppercut to send him flying into the air and the last movement, fading and rebluring with an axe kick to the back of the head at the same time. Apon this happening, the bandit head fell outcold. He then started untieing the woman. "What did they want?" The woman yelled, "They wanted my fruit, it can restore stamina...here eat this..." She then took out a red apple and gave it to Yamcha. Yamcha ate it all and his stamina was fully restored. "Wow, that was very good, let me walk you to your village." And with the girl taking the lead, Yamcha and this woman were walking through the woods, She smiled, "My names nancy! nice to meet you and thanks, i sell my families fruit. It's okay to give you one for helping me but we have to watch out for more bandits.

Yamcha then laughed, "Those bandits were no match for me...it's those fighters i dueled against." Yamcha flashbacks to when the halfbreed without a tail grabbed his head with his right hand with such speed and slammed him into the ground head first. "That guy was strong,if the power i was at was my real power...i would have died."

The tribe looked prosperous and clean. But as Yamcha and nancy got to the gates, the guards stop Yamcha. "A humanic warrior! Stand and be ready for the trials for comming to our village." Yamcha just walked with the guards. "Trials, what did i do?" The men take Yamcha to a tournament ring where an elder sits on a chair. "What did you do you say? your kind corrupts and lies to mankind only to rob and burn them when they die for their cravings." Yamcha shouted, "I know i used to be like that but now..." The crowd gasps. "He's one of them!" one of them shouted. "He knows their names, he is one of them."

Yamcha then shouts, "Hey! if i'm one of them, why am i wearing plain normal as well as comfortable clothes.....they usually wear space armor. I'm trying to train!" The elder spoke. "True, there was a god fighting the one who ravaged our planet and he had a tail as well." The shaman speaks from awaking from a meditation. "Two souls, one female one male, both pure of heart, but one is pure while the other is mixed, this is the one who shall lead our planet into good times and protect it from evil, this man is the one and only one who is fully light, yet his inner power is yami, and yami wants to protect the universe and earn the chance to rule the world, this person of the spirit yami is worthy and must preform the trial of turtle,"

Suddenly a giant turtle appears in the ring. "Fight the turtle warrior or be crushed by him." Yamcha goes into the ring and streches a bit. "Alright, a little bit of fighting won't hurt." The turtle then shot forward running and punched the ground Yamcha jumped from, the tile broken. The turtle then launched a kick as Yamcha jumped and the human crossed his arms as an X to block. The blow was powerful but it didn't move Yamcha. The turtle pulled back his leg and Yamcha transformed into his young form then launched 4 hard jabs to the collar plate of the shell. The turtle dug in and the tiles cracked. Yamcha then backflipped to get some distance but the turtle appeared infront of him and back handed him to the turtles right.

Yamcha then pushed some energy out of his right hand to stop himself from flying from the backhand and used pure speed. He then swept the turtle off his feet and brought his heel onto his chest. The heel was flaming with energy so when it hit, an explosion was heard throughout the ring with the turtle's shell smoking from the attack. The turtle was on his back.

Yamcha jumped into the air and brought his two hands close to his chest, gathering a ball of blue crackling energy, He then launched his ki sphere at the turtle who was still on the ground. The ki sphere hit and more smoke came off his shell. Yamcha decided to use wolf fang fist and shot down, looking like a wolf on the pounce. He then started marching in his chest, cracking the tiles as he was doing so none stop, The turtle launched a hook to the side of Yamcha while this was going on and the crystal guards in his legs absorbed the damage. Yamcha flipped off him, causing the tiles to crack even more and used his mind to lift up the turtle into the air. As he lifted him, the turtle screamed. "Let me down! Let me down!"

Yamcha then starts slamming him into the ground with his mind until he flying down, then he gets under him, charging as much ki as possible and unleashing a final flash into the turtle. As the impact hit, parts of the turtles shell fell to the ground as the spirit of the turtle creature died.

The shaman took out a bone and threw it into a burning dish, he then said. "Wolf spirit, come forth and take flesh!" The drums were playing and the tribe was doing a cerimonial dance around the tournament ring chanting. "Come forth and take flesh." Then something jumped out of the flaming dish into the ring. It took form as a white man wolf appeared, "I was summoned to eat you, now lets see what you can do mortal..."

Suddenly the wolf shot forward with a headbutt to the stomach, Yamcha got pushed back a foot and the wolf came forward with a punch to the chest. Yamcha blocked and didn't move but the tiles behind him cracked from the force. "Is that all you got wolfie?" Yamcha teased as the wolf spun with a spin kick which sent Yamcha flying to the outside of the ring "Looks like your hurt...maybe i'll..." Yamcha just faded from view and reblured on the left flank gathering energy and preforming a kick to the side which made the man wolf double over and flying, blowing the giant wolf man into a totem pole on the corner of the ring. The wolf stood up and started roaring. "You will die mortal dog!"

A massive blast from the mouth of the wolf is launched towards Yamcha and Yamcha just fired a ki laser which canceled it out and caused alot of smoke. Through the smoke, Yamcha shot forward with his speed in his transformation and launched 3 kicks to the chest and a flash kick to the face of the wolf, causing the wolf to get airborn. Now the wolf was mad flying in the air.

Yamcha then gathered some energy and fired a atomic blast to make him feel sick. "Argh, damn it..." the wolf man said. Yamcha then saw him fall flying into the ground and lept into the air with his hands to his sides, gathering energy then firing a ki wave at the wolf man who fired a mouth blast at it. Both blasts were fighting each other and in the end, the ki wave broke through and crushed the wolf man or so he thought.

The wolf got up to his feet, coughing. "Well human, you can really fight, but how long can you last?" The wolf then shot forward fast and headbutted yamcha in the chest. Yamcha coughed a bit as he got pushed back a bit. "Ha! Your soft!" The wolf jumped into the air and started launching ki lasers which yamcha was dodging by doing barrel rolls from his pure agility. The wolf kept firing and Yamcha kept dodging until smoke overtook the ring.

Yamcha then shot out of the smoke. The wolf gathered a ball of energy in both of his hands and shot down. Yamcha then preformed the wolf fang fist manuver, a blue wolf comming up to hit the wolf as he was comming down to hit yamcha with the energy balls he was holding in his hands. The two clashed and they both dropped to the ring. Yamcha was on all fours and so was the wolf. "Well...that was something...." Yamcha said. The wolf replied. "For a human you have heart." The wolf then fired a mouth blast at yamcha who speedy evaded the assault by putting ki into his body which alowed him to move faster.

Yamcha then appeared on the right flank of the wolf and preformed the machine gun fist technique while moving around him, hitting the wolf in vital areas. The wolf screamed and grabbed himself, "You...your percise..." The wolf then fell to his knees. "You have passed, this trial..." The wolf fell over and passed out. Yamcha stood firm. "So, you really believe i can be the yami warrior now?" The shaman spoke. "I now believe you can achieve great things...now go with the blessings of the beast shaman." Yamcha bowed and floated into the air, he then gathered a white aura about his body and flew back towards The small island kingdom of Demi-humans.

As he landed in the courtyard, a healer came and restored him. Then the king spoke. "You got the blessing of the demi-shaman, now i will test you!"

Both demi-humans shot forward toward Yamcha in a straight line. One ducked and the other fired a ki blast at Yamcha, Yamcha deflected it and a demi-human faded behind him and spiked him in his head. Yamcha went down and shot his right leg towards the first demi-human's stomach, sending him flying back, the second gathered energy and launched a twin blast which was a ki blast out of each hand. Yamcha blocked smoke comming about his body. But as the smoke cleared, Yamcha stood firm. He then shot out of the smoke head first to hit the demi-human who was wearing armor.

Yamcha landed in the center of his chest and it hit, cracking his armor making him a bit tipsy. He launched his elbows to his shoulders and got him too the ground. He head butted him 3 times as he got on top of him, then started punching his torso up as he was ontop of the demi-human and to finish it off, charging ki into his right fist, he slammed a energy infused punch to the demi-human's cheek, breaking teeth. His scouter went off, alerting him that the other demi-human was charging an attack. Suddenly a gallic gun was launched towards Yamcha and the fallen demi-human.

Yamcha faded as the gallic gun hit the now hurt demi-human he beat up. As it hit the fallen demi-human, he exploded, blood everywhere. Yamcha faded above the second demi-human who launched the attack and preformed an axe kick to sent him to the ground. He then shot down, gathering energy in his right foot and landed hard on his armor with a flaming kick. The demi-human screamed and coughed up blood. He then picked him up and threw him into the air. He then shot forward fist out to keep him up. He then volleyed his body to set up the spike, Within seconds Yamcha was above him with a hard spike to the ground. The demi-human screamed and yelled. "FUCK! Some human...damn...." Yamcha then smirked, "not bad"

The two demi-humans: one dead and one alive were removed from the room. Another demi-human came out and shot forward with a knee to the stomach, Yamcha put an X across his chest, his head underneath the X as the knee hit, not moving Yamcha an inch. The third demi-human then fired a barrage of ki blasts that Yamcha was blocking, causing smoke to overtake the gravitron. Yamcha was charging while blocking and said. "Taste my wolf fang fist!" He shot forward, moving his hands so it looked like a wolf charging towards the demi-human.

One wolf head bit his shoulder which was his hand, another wolf head bit his shoulder which was another arm and it looked like a wolf was preforming multiple headbutts to the demi-human. He then shot his hands to the temples of the demi-human's which felt like the claws of the wolf hitting the temples. The demi-human felt dizzy. He then preformed an axe kick to the chin of the demi-human which sent him flying Yamcha then charged his energy a bit and discharged an atomic blast at the demi-human.

The demi-human got hit by the blast and was smoking as he hit the ground. The demi-human then growled and yelled. "Damn you!" Yamcha just gave him one hard kick to the face which sent him flying. Then Yamcha ran to his side, hitting him on the fly then launched a knee to the stomach and a elbow to the back at the same time. This stunned the demi-human. As he hit the ground stunnned he turned off his gravitron. The robed man spoke to Yamcha in his mind. [These were renegades, one dead, 2 stunned...i think this is enough.] the robed man then raised his hands and the three disapeared.

The robed man sent out the fourth demi-human and the gravitron was turned back on. This demi-human opened his mouth and fired an erasor cannon, Yamcha put his two fingers at his temple and yelled 'focus!" suddenly a beam came out of his third eye and hit the erasor cannon destroying it. This demi-human shot forward with kicks that Yamcha was dodging. Yamcha caught one of his kicks and slammed the demi-human to the floor so hard he got whiplash. He then let go. The demi-human was disoreniented from the attack.

Yamcha replenished his ki and gathered energy, he put his palms forward and a ball appeared infront of it. He then launched a final flash at the demi-human. The demi-human fired a gallic gun to counter. The beams push each other, the capsule corps ship with safeguards lighting up on the inside. A massive explosion was heard and as the smoke cleared, Yamcha and the demi-human were grappling. The demi-human with the robed man spoke. "Wow that one is even with the human..." The robed man replied. "Yes, but for how long." Yamcha leanned back and used his feet to kick the human into the air. He then launched an atomic blast at the demi-human. A massive explosion was heard and a neardeathed demi-human fell to the ground.

The robed man turned off the gravitron and made the fourth demi-human disapear. "Now fight outside." Yamcha and the last demi-human with the robed man went outside, Yamcha turned his capsule corps ship into capsule form and placed it on his citizen.

Suddenly a weak saiyan launched a artificial moon beam which grew and the last demi-human grew to the size of ozzaru. Yamcha sensed his powerlevel was massive but he had to stop him. He floated in the air and shot forward using wolf fang fist to punch and kick the center of the massive ozzaru, he knew his hits were landing but after awhile the ozzaru braced his chest, sending him back. The ozzaru was about to preform a mouth blast so Yamcha shot up, gathering energy and launched a flaming uppercut to the lower snout of the ozzaru. He swallowed his blast and was hurt. He then cupped his hands to his right hip as he charged for his life. Afterwards a massive kamehameha wave was launched at the shoulder of the ozzaru. A roar was heard from the ozzaru as his right shoulder was hurt bad, he coulden't use his right arm. Yamcha faded above the ozzaru gathering energy and discharging a tribeam to his head. The oozaru screamed in pain and went to grab the human but Yamcha drew his sword and cut the human's palm. He then sheathed his sword and comming from below, launched a flying kick to the face of the ozzaru who was wobbly. An aura came about Yamcha as he was gathering energy, he put his palms infront of him, and formed a ball gathering energy. As the oozaru looked dizzy, Yamcha Launched a final flash towards the ozzaru. The blast hit and the ozzaru was incinerated from the attack, armor all gone, just some naked ape. He was on the ground wezing hard. Yamcha then took out his one handed sword and cut off the tail, causing the ape to turn into a weak saiyan. The robed man made him disapear. "Now, i know you have the power to stop the mage who wants to destroy earth follow me," Yamcha followed the robed man

As Yamcha went to the mountains a woman stood on a mountain peak. "Great! now destroy this planet!" Yamcha just lands infront of her with his arms crossed. "So your responcible for this." The girl smirked, "Yes, now to stop this unstoppable beast, you have to fight me and my sisters...I'm the endurance alien...so are you ready?" Yamcha crossed his arms as a massive blast hit him. (Woah, i barely had time to block....) As the smoke took the peak, the alien shot forward and started launching attacks, the first was a elbow to the collar bone which Yamcha leaned back and evaded. The second was a smash to the exposed chest which Yamcha countered by using flight to spin into the torso of the alien, landing a kick to the shoulder which she took. As the kick landed, Yamcha repelled himself to the right and flipped in the air. "What a weak kick...any last words human?" Yamcha grinned, "Try using that arm." The alien attempted to use his arm as he shot forward towards Yamcha but it hurt so bad that a shriek was heard. "Damn you mortal!" The alien then got kicked in her chest

The alien then shot forward with a punch. Yamcha countered with an elbow to the chest. The hit hurt was massive. The alien grinned. "Not bad...but not enough...that...just...." Suddenly Yamcha shot forward glowing when he used wolf fang fist, red wolves hitting the alien all about her body, the alien was laughing. "Nice try but i...can...take...it...." Yamcha then started kicking him, the alien blocking the wolves headbutting her torso.

The alien then was taken by suprise by two ki lasers the head and heart. "You...." As the smoke cleared the alien then fell to the ground. "It was a good go, but i doubt you could beat the next man." Yamcha then grabbed the girl alien and punched her in the chest, sending her flying into a mountain. The human then charged up alot of energy in his hands close to his hip then thrusted his hands forward, launching a massive wave into the crator in the mountain the alien landed in. "I know your not dead....so give up, you're up to your limit." He yelled. then out of the smoke, a big bulky blue alien floated up. "You defeated me in my normal form, let see you do my cult's power."

The alien then shot forward with speed unmatched and nailed him with a gut shot. Yamcha then followed up with a headbutt to the second form alien's skull, knocking him down. "Alright, i was only using 25% of my true power....now....lets see you fight me at full power. An indigo aura appeared around Yamcha as the human and alien shot forward at the same time, throwing down punches and kicks. The two blocking and punching each other up. The alien then grinned, "I'm impressed, but lets see you dance from this..."

The blue monster then spiked Yamcha down with one punch. Yamcha then turned around and blocked as the alien launched a barage of energy from where he was, Yamcha roaring as it rained on him. As he hit the ground on his back, still blocking the massive barrage of ki blasts. The alien then shot down to penetrate his flest with a punch and the human rolled to the side to evade, he then launched a shin kick to the throat which the alien blocked barely. Yamcha then bounced himself off the kick and was airborn.

Then with pure speed the alien blured and kneed Yamcha in the chin, sending him flying into the air. The alien then gathered a green aura about his body and shrunk it into his palm, brought his right arm back and launched a ki bolttowards Yamcha. Yamcha charged alot of energy into his right hand and fired a massive wave of energy which broke the blast, making a massive explosion causing the rocks to lift from the ground and energy to rise up. The human blocked and the alien grinned. "Now, i've reached my limit...you may now talk to my master, he's a wizard."

The alien then turned from a big blue girl that was burter's size to a short red girl jeice's size. "Now you can follow me." The alien's and human's aura glowed and they shot towards a tent, and a small wizard sitting outside of it around a fire. As the two arrived infront of the wizard, the alien bowed. "Master, this saiya-jin has bested me in combat and i refuse to blow up capsule corps...i want you to reconcider your choice based on honor." The wizard looks at the human, then the alien and says. "Very well, my bomb won't go off, i was building up a spell but i'll dispell it." Suddenly the big green monster destroying the mountains disapears. "Good, don't do this again....i will not spare you everyday..." He then broke his powersource and had the girl and the man in red robes take the wizard to the authorities.

Yamcha then walked into the vegeta courtroom "Order in the court, today we have the people vs paba the mage. "paba, your under arest for attempting to destroy vegeta, we don't need to know how you plea, we know your guilty...so now the sentence for your rudenes and the attacks on earthling citizens you will be killed and trapped in the tower, remember help society don't hurt it." The demi-human judge looks at the small wizard, "What do you have to say in your defence. "I was a truffle who possessed a wizard...her dark energy corrupted me...i had no control i'm sorry so please forgive me." the judge gets all hard. "FORGIVENESS?! you want forgiveness....you get destroyed!!" And with that the judge got up and fired an execution beam at the wizard, killing him completely." Now, i will not tollerate people destroying our planet. Yamcha, a man was here saying that a dark alliance was going to take over this planet, is this true?" Yamcha explains the group is disbanded, the threat is over for now." The judge looked at the human, "Very well, we give you free passage in this planet, explore and train, we are in your debt for bringing this wizard possessed truffle to justice."

As the wizard got blasted, the truffle snuck out of him and retreated from being seen.

"I'd just like to say thanks for alowing me to train here, i'm so strong." The demi-human king speaks, "So would you fight for my amusement, fight one of my elite guard." Yamcha looked at the king, Very well. bring him out." King vegeta yells on the side. "Bring me one of the elite guard, tell him he has a fight to preform to please me." A royal guard faded into the room beside yamcha on one knee with his right fist on the ground kneeling. "My lord, alow me to show you the pride of the demi-human people." The king nodded, "Begin." The human and demi-human both faded and all you could hear were the sounds of their furious combat, it looked like both sides were going at it hard. Then you could see Yamcha shooting forward launching numerous twin finger strike attacks, one got through and hit the center of his chest, cracking his armor. The king coulden't believe it. "STOP! Both of you attend the throne." The demi-human king then sat as Yamcha and the demi-human elite came standing to the king. "How can 2 fingers do that much damage?!" Yamcha smirked, "I was trained in arts not of this planet." The elite spoke. "Sire, i made a mistake, i made an opening i made a..." A massive blast wizzed past Yamcha as the elite was destroyed, vaporised on the spot.
"I don't want weak elites, your an elite warrior, strong, tactiful and fast." The king said, his left arm outstreached for the post discharge of the attack that destroyed the elite demi-human.

Yamcha bowed showing honor and respect. Yamcha took a defensive stance as the demi-human elite ran forward and started attacking, his arms were in an X and his head was buryed within the X, The demi-human elite hit all it's marks that were blocked after awhile Yamcha braced himself and thrusted his right hand forward firing a ki blast at the demi-human elite. The demi-human elite blocked then shot down fast with sweeps that Yamcha was moving his legs to avoid while charging energy, suddenly an ki laser hit the training demi-human elite, breaking his rythm. He then launched an elbow to the collar bone followed by an upper cut with the other arm. The demi-human elite was airborn at this point and he thrusted his right hand towards the demi-human elite and discharged another ki blast which was massive and caused the demi-human elite to fall to the ground but it landed on his feet and shot forward as a suicide dive towards Yamcha. Yamcha countered with a front kick to the face with a spinning elbow to the chest. and then fired a ki bolt at the demi-human elite. The demi-human elite flew in the air a bit and Yamcha faded behind him and spiked him to the floor. He then shot down his right foot flaming as he landed on the dummies back to the spine he then jumped off him and flipped into the air a bit, the demi-human elite got up and just freaked out. Yamcha put his two hands as a pyramid infront of his chest, the demi-human elite shot up towards him and as the demi-human elite got close. A moderate ki sphere was launched, hitting the training demi-human elite dead on and making it scream as it hit the ground lifeless. Feeling tired and needing a rest, walked the demi-human elite to the infirmary on the demi human assessment compound. Yamcha then gathered his chi and flew to the wastelands of another island closeby.

Flying over the an island called the wastelands, he remember what roshi told him. The wasteland island is where the real freaks and spellcasters and wizards train, no one weak can survive there, if you go to this island, be careful, you could die Yamcha then landed and started to walk through the wastelands. He then spotted a man in a red robe walking towards him. He smirked, and waved. The man appeared infront of him. "Yamcha, you must train your aura...i can help you...with this training, you'll find yourself to be improved a bit. But first, you must spar an elemental...and this will be an earth elemental." He raised his hands and a tournament ring appeared underneath them with a throne that the robed man sat on. "So are you ready?" Yamcha nodded and the match began.

A yellow pentagram appeared in the ring and a big rock elemental appeared in the center of the ring. Yamcha shot forward towards the elemental. The elemental then shot a rock out of his fist at Yamcha who just drew his sword and cut it in half, still moving fast towards him. The elemental then launched a punch which Yamcha blocked with his sword. The ground shook from the elemental's raw power. The earth elemental then ran forward and just launched a knee to Yamcha who frontflipped over the knee and used his sword to slash the elemental's back. As he landed behind the elemental, he used wolf fang fist! and discharged a black wave of energy from his sword at his back. As the attack hit, smoke overtook the ring. He then made his sword disapear and summoning raw spirit energy, created a spirit ball and hurled it at the elemental. The first one hit the shoulder, then he guided it back to hit him in the other shoulder, then he guided it to hit it's feet. The elemental then lept into the air. Yamcha then guided it up into the air with amazing speed, he dodged it. So Yamcha redirected it to come down. The elemental screamed as it went through his back, causing it to crash on the ground on his hands and knees. Yamcha smirked. "It's not over." And with that, he raised his two index and pointer right fingers. The spirit ball broke it's skull as it came from under the ground. He then saw the elemental stand up with a hole in his chest and no head. He then started gathering energy as he brought his arms to his sides, fist clenched. He then thrusted them both forward and launched two ki sphere at the earth elemental who blocked and was just turned into rock chips, smoke overtook the ring. As the smoke cleared, the ring was empty and there was no rock elemental.

The red robed man that sat on his throne said, "Now that you've shown me your stances, we can begin training." Yamcha then readied himself for training.

The red robed man spoke. "I know your moves now, the thing is, we have to get you to control your energy." Now you must find an item that will help you, it's an artifact. It's guarded by a man wolf, i can summon him here to fight you since you won the right of passage so get ready."

A blue pentagram appeared in the ring and a man wolf appeared in the ring growling. "Wow, drool much?" Yamcha said in a joking tone. The man wolf shot forward yelling. "You'll never get the artifact, i'm a black belt!" The man wolf threw a punch which Yamcha grabbed and flipped to the ground and got him in an arm bar. "Well this is easy...." The man wolf suddenly made electricity come about his body and shocked Yamcha who held on for dear life. He could feel his grip slipping and the man wolf thrusted his back out, sending Yamcha up into the air. The man wolf lept up following. The duo then traded blows in the air at such a speed that only the red robed individual knew what was going on.

The man wolf opened his mouth to fire a mouth blast. Yamcha cupped his hands to his right hip as energy gathered in the wolfs mouth. Suddenly, the duo both launched their attacks. Both fighters got hit. Yamcha and the man wolf fell back to the ring hurt but unwilling to give up.

Yamcha and man wolf got back to their feet and started up once again. Yamcha shouted. "Heres a taste of my wolf fang fist!!" He shot forward and moved his hands quickly infront of him so the man wolf would see a red wolf comming at him. The man wolf threw a punch and a wolf's mouth caught it which was Yamcha's hand then another wolf's mouth got his wrist which was Yamcha's other hand, then a wolf's claw hit the kidney of the man wolf which was his right foot in the form of a kick. Then a wolf's claw hit man wolf's foot which was Yamcha's right foot in the form of a stomp. He then moved his right foot and slammed him to the ground.

Yamcha then flipped back and cupped his hands to his right hip and thrusted them forward, launching a kamehameha at the man wolf. The man wolf's back was turned as the blast hit. An explosion was heard as the attack hit. But to Yamcha's surprise, the man wolf was still there, back turned to him. "You have skill human...that would have killed anyone who was normal..." The man wolf said. "I trained my fur to be harder then steel, you won't win against me" He turned around and Yamcha then lept into the air, into the sun. Yamcha in the form of a red wolf then came down towards man wolf and as it got close, Yamcha launched numerous kicks to the chest, then a kick to the temple which dumbfounded the man wolf and sent him flying.

Yamcha then chased him down, hitting him on the fly then elbowed him to the ground then jumped up, hands out, fingers facing the man wolf as he unleashed 2 ki lasers that rippped from his two fingers towards the man wolf as he was on his back. The ki lasers came down and an explosion was heard. After the smoke cleared, the man wolf was coughing. He was on his knees coughing. He then coughed up a hairball.

Yamcha laughed and the manwolf got mad. "You think that's funny?!" He flipped to his feet. fists clenched as energy was building off him. He then cupped his hands to his right hip, purple energy glowing off him, spars comming off the flesh of the man wolf. Yamcha cupped his hands to his right hip, gathering energy too, a blue ball appeared in his palms glowing, within a moment, both fighters discharged their attacks at each other, but Yamcha jumped it the air and raised his arms while blasting to raise the attack then dodged that attack, and brought his arms down, sending the kamehameha wave crashing down on the manwolf. He then shot down via fade with an elbow to the chest, uppercut to the snount nose and a hard jab to the forehead which made him wobbliy.

Yamcha replenished his energy, knowing that this was the only break in the fight he was going to get. after fully replenishing his ki, the manwolf looked drunk and lunges for Yamcha who evades and counters with a left hook to the cheek bone. The manwolf gets hit but hit Yamcha in the chest with a kick.Both fighters flew back a foot and then reastablished their footwork. "I hit him so hard he's drunk..." The manwolf dives at Yamcha who reacts with 2 knees to the face which hook and make him do a 180, landing on the tile face first. Yamcha then faded into the air and launched a twin blast at the manwolf which hit and made him smoke on his back as he lied there Knocked Out on the ground or so he thought.

Manwolf got back to his feet and laughed. "Wow, you put me to the limits of my body, i'm just the guardian for the trial, you pass." And with that the manwolf snapped his fingers and the robed individual got the artifact. "You are a good man of darkness, you could really start some shit up if you wanted too, all because of athren who is solo now...so sorry...well i will leave you with this, you can rule a universe and still have rebels wanting to take you down or people scared of you getting better then they are and kill you on the 'fear of growth' rationale."

After listening with Yamcha to the manwolfs words, the red robed individual then sent the man wolf back to where he came from. "That was smart and tactical," Yamcha replied, "Well i'm just all about fighting, and i have a dark heart." The robed man spoke.you are worthy of this move. Come to me." Yamcha walked to the robe man and he put his hand on his forehead. His aura flared up a bit then calmed down. "You now know rejuvinate, your close now, getting closer...don't worry, you'll do fine." And with that the man faded away. Yamcha then lifted off into the sky and gathered a white aura about his body, flying back to roshi's island.

Apon flying, he noticed that it was getting dark and he was really sore and tired, he knew that he had to rest, he had been running himself ragged. The training would pay off as it came to pass. Soon he spots roshi's island and used his ki to boost his speed. He then landed on the island and walked into kame house to go to sleep.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down