Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Fangs vs Shana

3 posters

Go down

Wolf Fangs vs Shana  Empty Wolf Fangs vs Shana

Post by Yamcha the banned 2/16/2012, 3:24 am

Yamcha was relaxing in the desert plains, his capsule house becide him on a boulder. The master of the wolf fang fist, through his long efforts and training, got himself a nice deserved break. He was sipping on some lemonade through a staw draining the lemonade ever so nicely from the glass he was holding in his right hand. As the glass was drained, it then went into an empty capsule form in his palms.

Now refreshed for the day's tests, he walked over to his capsule house and shrunk it down to capsule form which he put into his capsule case, that he then put into a special pocket of his gi. He had a sword in a sheath on his back as he wore the turtle school gi, bracers on his wrists, shoes on his feet and a critine ring on his right ring finger around his waste was a black belt.

Sensing energies around him, he sensed one that was a touch strong, it was comming from a very noble woman. He read this from the feel. He decided to introduce himself to this woman, or better yet, having her find him.

Yamcha walked throughout the desert, from where his roots come from, The desert was cool today. But what ment as cool to yamcha is unbearable to others. The young master then finds a good sized clearing by some rocks. This would be the ring. He then began to rise his powerlevel which he kept suppressed by ki control to make it from feeling faint to feeling masterful and strong in hopes of attracting Shana, the keeper of the energy he sensed earlyer.

Now yamcha did now was powerup his level, wait until her energy comes to it then powerdown a bit and greet the lady of honor.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Wolf Fangs vs Shana  Empty Re: Wolf Fangs vs Shana

Post by Shana 2/16/2012, 3:44 am

A powerful quake gripped the humidity-void air above a nameless desert that seemingly stretched out for miles. The sky itself was torn asunder as a crimson bullet tore through the heavens, leaving behind a fiery trail in it's wake. The aura enveloped the tiny frame of a young girl, looking to be no older than fifteen at the most. She was dressed in a dark wardrobe: A black cloak, black skirt, black blouse, and a sinister-looking blade that was clasped tightly upon the child's back. Although she never found a use for the blade, she kept a hold on it anyway. It was a memento of her deceased mentor and mother-figure, Blackfire.

You should get a hold of your decent, Shana. You're coming down too fast... A bold and deep voice resounded within the child's mind. The powerful lion-like spawn of flames was nestled within the girl's spirit, knitted as closely to his host as a hem would be to pants.

I realize that, Okibi! Give me a second! With a small grunt of effort, the child managed to push her ki outward, allowing her form to come to a screeching halt. As soon as she had stabilized herself within the hot and dry air, the child glanced up, a small growl emitting from her throat. Was it from Okibi or her? There were few who could tell the difference between host and god anymore. Merged together as one, Shana was considered a deity in herself, albeit a lesser one. Most mortals would call her a Demi-god. With the body of a mortal and the spirit of an elemental god, she was not one to be messed with. For her age, Shana looked almost harmless to most; with soft ebony hair, liquid-like brown eyes, and a tiny frame, she looked like a normal girl of her age.

Yet if one were to peer closer, they would notice some terrifying properties. Her skinny frame boasted tight muscles that pushed lightly against her healthy skin. And her eyes, once so innocent only a year ago, were battle-hardened with all the horrors she had seen in her sudden ascension to a legend. Her ascension into the realm of gods. Her ascension into a Vessel.

Dammit, where the hell did he go? Shana's eyes narrowed dangerously as she scanned the sky overhead. There were no clouds in this climate; only a harsh sun burned down on the desert below, mercilessly beating upon any vegetation that dared to grow under its domain. There was several moments of silence before Okibi answered with caution.

I don't sense him anymore. Whatever that portal was... You aren't on Kanassa anymore... Another pause before Okibi's next exclamation rank in Shana's mind. His realization pricked against her skin like aloe leaves. We're on Earth? But how?

His thought elicited a small murmur of worry from his host. Shana frowned, allowing her form to drop to the dry desert below. "Earth? I haven't been here in a while. But why would he send me here? With Re'shaln sealed, there isn't the threat of any Vora..." The girl sighed, allowing her power to drop to a much more comfortable level. "I guess all I can do from here is find a town. I don't have any means of getting off here until I can secure a flight. Perhaps then, I'll know what his purpose for me was."

Perhaps, Okibi sounded unconvinced. And despite Shana's forced optimism, the human had to agree with the deity of fire. Something seemed wrong. Very wrong. It was as if there was a jigsaw piece missing from the puzzle. Such a small piece missing, yet Shana couldn't see the larger picture without it. Somebody's here, Okibi alerted her, sounding bored.

"I noticed," Shana grunted, running her fingers through her hair. "They're a fighter, but a weak one. I say we just book it out of this place and actually finding some civilization though. I have no reason to stop for one power."

You were that weak once too, Okibi admonished with a chuckle. But I can see your point. Let's go... Shana lifted her form off of the ground, fixing her eyes on the horizon before her. A crimson aura enveloped her frame before the human flew off, deciding to ignore the power.

Word of Shana: 716/716

Stats: Do they really matter? I'll list them later.

Actions:
1: Fall through wormhole
2: Fly + Ignore Yamcha (0 FP)
3: Fly East (0 FP)
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2/18/2012, 2:29 pm

The rules clearly state that if you haven't posted with 48 hours the battle is over. Yamcha, it's very rude to leave your opponent hanging. Especially if you made the boisterous claim that the battle would last 50 posts.

This is over. Shana will decide your fate.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 2/18/2012, 5:53 pm

Shana...

"What?" Shana sounded irritable. But that was a emotion that Okibi was well used to from his broken host. It was a miracle that she was this responsive at all, actually. Normally, Shana would simply get lost in her own thoughts. Okibi would have to call to her several times before getting a snappy reply.

I.. I can't get a hold of Alexstrasza...

Shana paused in her flight to stare at the gateway hanging around her neck. A look of confusion crossed her face. "Alexstrasza?"

Okibi's heart lurched. Perhaps his host wasn't having as good of a day as he first thought.

Yes... Alexstrasza. Shana continued to stare blankly at the gateway. The goddess? The one who started the Conclave?

"I know who she is!" Shana suddenly snapped. Okibi didn't bother trying to argue. He already knew there was no point. "What about her?"

I-I just said... I can't contact her. Or any of the other Elemental god at that! To Okibi's relief, Shana's brief lapse of confusion seemed to be over for the time being. A thoughtful look replaced the irritation earlier. The girl closed her eyes as if trying to feel out a power. Only seconds later, her brown eyes shot back open. Her face registered shock.

"I know where we are!" she exclaimed, looking around. Okibi became unsettled, unsure if his host was being serious, or getting lost in confusion once more. But before he could try to edge in a response, Shana continued. "It's the desert that we fought Re'shaln in!"

Shana, that's impossible, Okibi said gently, stiffing a sigh. That place is nothing but a barren wasteland now, remember? The entire place was ruined in the heat of battle!

"No!" Shana's voice was adamant. "It is! Look around!" Okibi decided to oblige his confused host. With a flash of light, he ripped himself free from Shana's body and let his glowing amber eyes shift around.

"Y-you're right!" Okibi suddenly choked out, sounding horrified. So his host was right! "But how? We-" he trailed off. "No. No, no, no... Shana, that man..."

"What about him?"

"He- I think he sent you to the past. Remember what he said?" Okibi vanished once more, returning to his host.

"N-no," Shana sounded defensive. "I don't remember off hand... That was a while ago"

It was only five minutes ago at best, Okibi sighed. He said that you would have to save your past before you could save yourself.

Shana fell silent, and Okibi wanted to groan. Again? Was she going to lose her comprehension now? Still, the fact that she had shown this much responsiveness for this length of time was something to celebrate. Perhaps... Just perhaps she was getting better? Okibi banished the hopeful thought almost instantly. She had her share of moments. It didn't mean anything anymore.

Shana?

"Shut up, I'm concentrating," came the blunt reply. To Okibi's relief, her eyes seemed clear. "I can sense Trunks, but not Skoll." She turned her head, staring at something in the sky. "Blackfire's here too?" Her voice became pained, causing Okibi to flinch. The previous Komand'r's death had been particularly painful for his host. The god of fire didn't doubt that it was the turning event that solidified Shana's spiral downward into the state she was in now. After her parents' death, the Saiyan had tried her best to mother the grief-stricken girl. Yet there was only so much the Saiyan could do.

She could comfort, yes. But she couldn't sympathize with Shana. Okibi suspected that what his host really needed was someone to be able to share the feeling with. So what's the new plan?

"I-I don't know..." Shana trailed off, her eyes flicking down to something below her. Okibi sensed the new power almost an instant later. Some creature was slinking along the sandy ground, pausing every now and then to flick out a black tongue. Soon, the creature looked up, peering at the suspended Vessel with beady eyes. "A Vora?" Shana sounded shocked

The creature certainly was an ugly one. Hosting a snake-like body, the desert seemed to be the perfect home for it. Yet the "snake" was quite large. Not to mention that it's hide looked to be tougher than an elephant's. It reminded Okibi of Vengeance's almost impervious hide. The creature opened its mouth, showing rows and rows of razor-sharp teeth. Near it's middle, membrane laced wings unfurled.

"I didn't exxxxpect ssssomebody to be in my domain.... Tell me child... What isssss your name?"

Shana had narrowed her eyes dangerously. Immediately, Okibi detected that the child's power was growing to substantial levels. Shana, wait! You don't need that much power! It's weak! And there's still that other power-

Okibi's cry of caution was cut off as a powerful ripple effect of flames suddenly erupted from his host's lithe body. Like a dome of potent energy, it continued to expand, pulsating outwards and even pushing the clouds away with it's searing heat. The entire act was over in an instant. And so was the Vora. The very sand had been turned into glass from the heat. And when Okibi felt out with his senses, he could no longer feel the Vora's power. More importantly though, he couldn't feel out the power from previous.

Shana! You killed an innocent! he snarled at her. That attack was completely uncalled for!

"Then it's his fault for being in the wrong place," Shana said with no emotion. It caused Okibi to fall silent in shock. With the heartless words spoken, Shana simply began to fly away once more, a cloudy glaze returning to her eyes once more.

Shana... Okibi's worse nightmare had come to pass. That man that had sent her here said that she could save herself. The lion-like spawn of flames could only hope that he was right. Hope was all he had for his broken host anymore. And the power of hope was weak at best. Eventually, he would have to step in for his host's sake. If she didn't get any better, he would have to end Shana himself. Her death seemed to be a small price to pay for her release from the hell she was living.

Word of Shana: 1042/1758

Yamcha dies.
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down