Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celerus: Land of Opportunity

Go down

Celerus: Land of Opportunity Empty Celerus: Land of Opportunity

Post by Celerus 3/2/2012, 9:56 am

Land of Opportunity

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni

After a call to a local radio station, you've won a chance to spar one of Earth's most famous fighters, Pocky Bulbnosa. It will be in front of a live audience and televised all across the globe. Be warned he is no push over and has a reputation of fighting dirty.
Celerus
Celerus
Fighter
Fighter

http://lolxlisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Celerus: Land of Opportunity Empty Re: Celerus: Land of Opportunity

Post by Celerus 3/2/2012, 10:59 am

Celerus flew, groggy, until she came upon the first city she could find and landed on the outskirts to wander the streets on foot and stopped at the first diner she could find. She tried to look inconspicuous while she slid into the first empty stool at the counter. The waitress looked her up and down before coming to take an order from her.

“Honey, you look like you’ve been in a fight with a wild cat.” The waitress commented.

Celerus gave a single humorless laugh, “Ape actually.”

“Here’s a coffee on the house. Looks like you could use it.” The woman poured black coffee into a mug and set it down in front of her steaming. Celerus drank it, hot in one gulp and mused to herself how mild and flavorless Earth beverages are while the older woman shook her head. “Here’s a menu dear. Let me know when you’re ready.”

Celerus’ first forty-eight hours on Earth could be described as bumpy at best. Upon landing, she was greeted, to her surprise, by Vegeta who instigated a fight with barely a hello. During their scuffle she transformed to an Oozaru for the first time, none of which she could remember, and woke up the next day in the rubble of a small village that she could only assume was destroyed by her. She’d lost all her luggage save for the small amount of zeni and an astral crystal she’d been fortunate enough to store in her pockets.

She buried her face in her bloody, dirt covered hands and leaned against the counter while the radio droned on across the counter.

“You’re listening to WCLX 123.4: West City’s number one rock radio station! We’ve got here with us today, the one and only, Pocky Bulbnosa talking about his recent victory over Hermes Oath at the Tenkaichi Budokai.”

“You’re damn right. I kicked his ass.” The deep voice replied.

Celerus looked up from her hands to the radio behind the counter. Her interests were piqued. She never heard of humans taking an interest in fighting before.
“I think in the ranking that makes you number two behind Hercule.”

“Hercule? That chuckle head is a chump. I’ll take on him and any other loser you get down here.” Pocky bragged. “In fact, I’ll fight the first person you get on your phones here. C’mon do it!”

“Wow, you hear that listeners? For everyone just tuning in, Pocky Bulbnosa is issuing a challenge to the first caller… dash over to your phones and dial-”
Celerus spied a phone across the counter. The waitress was busy taking orders so she didn’t bother to ask. She picked up the earpiece and dialed the number as the radio host repeated it. It rang twice before someone picked up.

“WCLX you’re caller number one. You must be one brave man, what’s your name son?”

“C-” She paused, annoyed and distracted by the echo of the radio and the phone at the same time, “Celerus.. of Wakame Clan.” She said out of habit. All eyes in the diner turned to her. Suddenly there was laughter from the radio.

“Is that a girl?” Pocky managed to croak out between fits of laughter, “Fan girls will do anything for an autograph eh?”

Celerus winced at the words ‘fan girl’. “I’m a formidable fighter from an Elite family.. You issued a challenge and I accepted.. Unless you’re a coward.” Celerus hated cowards more than anything else.

There was a long silence over the airwaves, “…. Big words, little lady. You’ll be eating them tomorrow. At the West City arena. Noon. And if you aren’t there, I’ll come looking for you!” Pocky was getting loud now.

“Feh!” She scoffed at his threat, “I’ll be there.” She hung up the phone and the radio station went to commercial. The waitress came over to her again with a look of concern.

“You sure you know what you’re doing, honey?” She asked.

“I’ll be fine.” She flipped through the menu and then looked at the size of the plates the other patrons were eating from. “You know what… just give me one of everything.” Celerus handed the menu back to the waitress who had come to the conclusion that the young Saiyan woman must be insane.

(WC 711)

Celerus
Celerus
Fighter
Fighter

http://lolxlisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down