Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turtle Hermit Part 1 (Celerus and Trunks)

2 posters

Go down

Turtle Hermit Part 1 (Celerus and Trunks) Empty Turtle Hermit Part 1 (Celerus and Trunks)

Post by Celerus 6/16/2012, 12:02 am

The Turtle Hermit

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni and 10 Hero Points

You are looking to step your training up a notch and seek to be a pupil of the legendary Master Roshi. Upon arriving at his small island, you find the venerable teacher is depressed. His last student abandoned his training regime and Roshi thinks himself a washed up teacher. Seek out his previous student, find out why he quit, and bring Roshi's morale up once again.
Celerus
Celerus
Fighter
Fighter

http://lolxlisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Turtle Hermit Part 1 (Celerus and Trunks) Empty Re: Turtle Hermit Part 1 (Celerus and Trunks)

Post by Celerus 6/16/2012, 12:02 am

The past two months Celerus had spent on Earth had been a complete waste of time. Because she lacked the ability to control her mind during an Oozaru transformation, she was no closer to unlocking the secret to freeing the man trapped as an Oozaru back home than the day she had landed on Earth. The only solution was to continue training until she had the strength to master the technique.

As Celerus approached the small island Master Roshi resided on she slowed her flight in preparation to land. She had heard from a trainer in West City that he trained Earth’s strongest fighters and had immediately set off in search of the old man. After landing on the island couldn’t help but feel a sense of disappointment. The only other person on the island, who she had to assume was Master Roshi, was passed out under an umbrella surrounded by a heap of empty bottles.

Celerus cleared her throat a few times in attempt to wake the drunken trainer but when that proved unsuccessful resigned to kicking the pile of glass bottles which clanged together and rolled further into the sand and awoke Master Roshi with a start.

“Are you Master Roshi?” Celerus asked.

The old man picked himself up out of the sand and dusted himself off, “Who wants to know?”

She hesitated, “My name is Celerus, and I’ve come for training.”

Master Roshi pulled a fresh bottle out from under a beach blanket. “I don’t do that anymore. I’m retired.”

“Retired? Why?”

“I’m too old to train students anymore. My last student just walked out on me.” he confessed while downing the bottle.

“Walked out? Why?” She asked and the old man shook his head. “Well what if I can manage to drag them back here? Will you train me then?”

Master Roshi thought it over for a long moment before nodding, “Yeah, if you can manage to bring him back here to finish his training then I’ll train you too.”

Celerus felt a glimmer of hope and nodded back. “You got a deal.” After learning as much as she could about Master Roshi’s previous student she took off in search of him.

(WC: 366)
Celerus
Celerus
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Turtle Hermit Part 1 (Celerus and Trunks) Empty Re: Turtle Hermit Part 1 (Celerus and Trunks)

Post by Future Trunks 6/16/2012, 12:23 am

"I swear he is the one who trained earth strongest fighters!" A man wearing a orange kimono yelled while being held a foot off the ground by a younger, shorter man. Trunks gritted his teeth as he hoisted the man further above the ground.

"You lied to me..." The young saiyan prince hissed. He could snap this mans neck without batting an eye if he wanted. He was trying to convince himself not to at the moment, but nothing was coming to mind. "Why should I not tear you limb from limb. That old coot didn't know up from down. Do you see me a fool?!" Trunks tossed the man aside. It was not worth his time to kill the man, he had a better idea.

The man scurried back over to his family, of a woman and young child. They stood outside their small dome shaped house. It was small enough to show they had little to no money.

'Heh, perfect.'

The silver haired saiyan lifted his arm, the created a gun shape from his hand. He pointed his fingers towards the mans house.

"Hehe. Maybe you will learn your lesson. I hate liars." Trunks allowed a smirk to run across his face. This he would enjoy.

A ball of black energy began to form in a small sphere shape, before his fingers. The ball slowly grew to around a softball size, before it started to emit white jolts of lighting. Trunks took aim, his target was dead in his sights. The ball of energy blasted off as a beam of destructive energy. It connected with its target. The mans house stood with a small hole in one side that stretched to the other side. All was silent and still, until the house slowly began to rumble. It collapsed to the ground, leaving nothing but brick and destruction behind.

Trunks turned his attention to his next destination. He heard of another trainer.

'This next guy better be the real deal.' He thought to himself.

As the saiyan warrior began to make his march away from all this destruction, he heard a grumble from behind him. It was the same man from earlier.

"How dare you... You BASTARD!" The man yelled before falling to his knees. This forced the saiyan to stop dead in his tracks. This could not go unpunished. Trunks turned his attention to the disrespectful human.

"Call me that name... one more time." He grunted as he stood over the humbled man.

WC: 408
Future Trunks
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info
Level: 27
Race: Half-Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Celerus 6/16/2012, 1:18 pm

Celerus touched down in West City just as the sun was starting to set over the horizon. She would have to make haste if she wanted to find Master Roshi’s delinquent student before dark. Luckily for Celerus, lavender hair seemed to be a rarity among humans, which greatly helped immediately eliminating every person she saw as a possible candidate.

As twilight set over the city with no success, Celerus felt it was hopeless. Even if she tried again tomorrow, she couldn’t be entirely sure that he was even in the city at all. Exasperated, she turned to give up when a sudden explosion sent the city’s residents screaming and running in fear. A thick column of smoke rose into the sky from the outskirts of the city. Celerus had spent enough time on Earth to know that spontaneous explosions weren’t a common occurrence on the planet and dashed quickly to the epicenter of the blast. When she arrived she found the rubble of a home consumed in flames and a man in an orange kimono cowering before a man with lavender hair.

Lavender hair? Celerus couldn’t believe her luck.

“Hey!” She called to him, “You’re Master Roshi’s student, Trunks. I’ve been looking for you.”

(WC: 204+366=570)
Celerus
Celerus
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Trunks 6/16/2012, 5:42 pm

"Pff. Student? I should have been that old mans teacher." Trunks muttered. This mysterious warrior stood from behind the saiyan hybrid. Trunks turned his head in surprise. There was no doubt in his mind that this woman was a fighter. Her hand and face wore the tale of battle, and on top of that wore a traditional saiyan uniform.

'Where the hell did she get those cloths?'

Trunks was now interested. He turned his attention from the weak human to his new encounter. She mentioned Roshi, how did she know him Trunks wondered. He would play along for now.

"Who sent you? The old fool?" Trunks snorted at the woman. "What does he want, I don't need his rubbish of a training class." Trunks placed his hands in his pockets and walked towards this new fighter.

WC: 134
TWC: 542
Future Trunks
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Celerus 6/18/2012, 3:56 pm

Celerus held her ground in an authoritative stance and willed ki from her core to the surface of her skin causing the aura around her to glow blue and illuminate her form in the twilight. Her tail flicked back and forth restlessly. She couldn’t understand why Master Roshi would mourn the loss of Trunks as a student. To her, he seemed nothing more than a trouble maker.

“Your abandonment seems to have crushed the old man’s motivation to teach. I’ve come to return you to your training weather you come willingly or I have to drag you there.” She looked Trunks up and down, “Though, I don’t know what all the fuss is about. Doesn’t seem like much of a loss to me, but then, I don’t care much to learn about humans and their… feelings.” She scoffed at the word as she could never understand the human obsession with emotions. Celerus had no time or patience to coddle the old man to a healthier emotional state where he would be willing to train her. If dragging this whelp back to his island would fix the old man then nothing was going to stop her.

“So whats it going to be?” She asked, “The easy way or the hard way?”

(WC: 210+570=780)
Celerus
Celerus
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Trunks 6/18/2012, 6:58 pm

"Hard way?" Trunks muttered with a grin. This small woman who was obviously of saiyan decent, had a small stature but looks can be deceiving. The lavender haired saiyan hybrid stopped progressing on this new foe. He tilted his head in a sort of cocky manner. "Try as you might, but I don't think that's any way to talk to your future king." The saiyan awaited his opponent to show some sign of emotion from his last statements.

'Why the hell does that old man want me back? What does he know?' Trunks thought to himself.

----

"This has got to be the stupidest training I have ever underwent!" Trunks screamed at Master Roshi. The old master didn't even bat an eye, almost as if he had heard it all before. All of his students said the same, hateful words. That was until the end result. They all have became the best of their abilities after training with the old master. This one boy, he was different. He was cocky, and already quite powerful. He didn't need much of a push, it seemed he had already gone through harder and more intense training.

Trunks pushed his arms back behind him as his inner chi rushed through his body, manifesting in the palms of his hands. The power that rushed through his royal blood showed through this small demonstration. Trunks was creating an energy attack, his energy grew into solid form. This meant that it was almost ready to unleash. Anything on the other side would be completely obliterated.

"BIG BANG..." Trunks launched his right hand forward, palm facing out towards the empty waters that surround roshis island. "CANNON!!" Before the saiyans mighty hand fired a huge sphere of chi, the ball of energy forced its way through the open waters. The ocean for a split second, were two different bodies of water. He had passed his first test, splitting the sea. This was a feat that only a few of his students accomplished... at the end of training!

WC: 335
TWC: 877
Future Trunks
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Celerus 6/19/2012, 12:54 am

The statement caught Celerus off guard. She released the energy that she had pulled up to her aura and considered the boy. He was about her age and though he seemed to have the strength and arrogance of a Saiyan, nothing about his appearance even remotely resembled the features of her race. Even if he was a Saiyan, Celerus’ father’s position as Captain of the Royal Guard had kept her in close company with the heir to the throne: Prince Vegeta.

Suddenly her thoughts began to race rapidly. Was this boy issuing a threat to the royal family? Her blood began to boil with rage, charging her aura with pure ki. Her father’s Elite upbringing would never allow her to let this kind of treachery to go unpunished.

“Future King?” She growled at him between clenched teeth, “I will only pledge my loyalty to the Royal Family of Vegeta. As a matter of fact, the Prince greeted me on my arrival to this miserable planet in person.” Celerus decided not keep the fact that the Prince’s warm welcome included a thorough beating that she was still recovering from.

With a quick burst of speed, she dashed toward Trunks to slam into him with her full force, kicking up dust in her wake. The intensity of her attack should have sent the boy flying. She waited in a defensive stance for the dust to clear.

(WC: 234+780=1014)

Spoiler:
Celerus
Celerus
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Trunks 6/19/2012, 1:29 am

'Father?!'

Just the thought of Vegeta sent chills down the young saiyans spine. Rage rushed through his body, maybe she knew where he was. If she did, Trunks would make sure he found out or beat it out of her.

"What the hell do you..." Trunks was suddenly cut off as the female saiyan blasted from her standing position. She launched towards Trunks with such force that the ground behind her seemed to all but shatter. Trunks knew he had to think quick, or else he would be under the dirt in no time.

'Shit, here goes nothing.'

The young saiyan prince threw his arms out to his sides, and closed his eyes. From beneath him his feet smashed through the surface of earth as his saiyan strength began to load. Flames of chi engulfed the saiyan warrior, the sheer power in which he exhibited forced his lavender hair to stand on end. As his new enemy inched closer, Trunks eyes shot open. In front on him was his opponent, arm stretched back ready to strike.

Perfect timing.

Trunks launched his hand forward, slamming them into her incoming physical attack. Trunks body skid backwards from the force in which both fighters collided. Then all became calm again. The battlefield had become very dusty, he could not tell where is foe had gone to.

"Hey Dammit! What do you know of my father!?" Trunks shouted, he knew she was around somewhere. "He better be alive, his death will come by my hands!" Trunks awaited a reply from this female saiyan.

WC: 255
TWC: 1,132
Future Trunks
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Celerus 6/19/2012, 4:31 am

Celerus scoffed to herself at Trunks’ words. The Prince wasn’t known particularly for being a playboy. In any case, The boy was far too old to be an offspring of Vegeta. And the thought of the Royal line being tainted by a half-breed… The young heiress spat indignantly at the thought. She pushed her ki from her body into the open air to part the cloud of dust away with it’s force to clear her line of sight.

She stared into the time traveler’s eyes, her brown orbs containing no trace of humor, “I think you have your lines crossed. The Prince isn’t nearly old enough to be your father. And the thought that any Saiyan would destroy the purity of their lineage by coupling with a human…. Disgusting. After all, it’s only a matter of time before the Planet Trade Organization sends someone to claim this pathetic ball of dust for sale.” Celerus hadn’t meant to let the plans for the planet slip to one of its inhabitants, but her homesickness for planet Vegeta had given her an enormous axe to grind.

Night finally had descended on the outskirts of West City. The light of the waxing moon was the only light to guide them save the energy of their illuminated auras. The moon was nearly full and seeing it reminded Celerus of her mission to gain control of her Oozaru transformation. Perhaps the young warrior was delusional in thinking Prince Vegeta was his father, but she could still use it to her advantage. Celerus powered down to make herself appear less threatening.

“Then again,” she shrugged her shoulders, “Who am I to judge the Prince’s actions. Either way, you’ll need to get a lot stronger if you want to come out of a battle with him alive. I need the old man to train me, and you need to practice fighting against a full-blooded Saiyan. I have no idea where Vegeta is… but if you come back to Roshi’s island for training with me I can insure that you’ll be prepared when you find him.”

(WC: 349+1014=1363)
Celerus
Celerus
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Trunks 6/19/2012, 10:11 pm

'Hmm, as much as I don't want to go back. I need this information.'

Trunks let his aura go, and fall back to normal power level. This girl, he wasn't sure if she really knew anything about his father. She could be making the whole thing up as some type of selfish way of getting him back to Roshi. Either way it would be a risk he was willing to take. Trunks looked back at the girl, deep into her eyes. She was of true saiyan blood, there was no doubt in his mind. Possibly she would get in his way when he destroyed Vegeta. If it came to that then so be it.

Trunks nodded his head. "I'll go with you. As you said, beating on you couldn't hurt my training." Trunks said intentionally trying to piss her off. "Hell, you might even put up a fight." Trunks walked closer to the female. It had been a long time since he had encountered a saiyan, much less a female saiyan. Hell, he hadn't encountered any woman worth mentioning. None the less, this training could help him a bit. If his father was as strong as this saiyan said he was, then he was going to need all the help he could get.

"My father will die by my hand understand?" Trunks yelled to her, making his voice very deep and domineering. "Even if you get in the way... uh.. whatever your name is."

WC: 241
TWC: 1,373
Future Trunks
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Celerus 6/20/2012, 10:49 pm

Celerus scoffed at Trunks’ threat, “You certainly have his flair for the dramatic. I’ll give you that much.” She told him. “But don’t be mistaken. I still have many reservations on the validity of your claims.”

Celerus eyed the wreckage of the burning home disinterestedly and then to the object of Trunks’ prior attention. During their brief scuffle the pathetic whelp had tried to sneak off while Trunks was distracted. The human had already run quite a distance but not enough to evade her Saiyan senses.

She lazily elevated her arm, pointing one finger in the direction of the fleeing human and forced energy into her hand to form a pea sized ball of ki. It shot from her finger and landed directly in the man’s path sending rock into the air and knocking him from his feet, sending him backward from the force of the blast.

“Lesson one,” She turned to Trunks, “A Saiyan lets nothing get in the way of a kill.” Not long ago, Celerus would have likely tried to talk the demi-Saiyan into sparing the man. But she found that the more time she spent on Earth with its inhabitants and their strange customs made her long for home. She found it ironic that she had struggled so hard for so long trying to bring out her Saiyan nature and the solution all along was to leave Planet Vegeta.

Celerus gave Trunks a serious look, “If you want to come out of a fight with Vegeta alive, mercy isn’t a luxury you can afford.”

(WC: 258+1363=1621)
Celerus
Celerus
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Trunks 6/22/2012, 5:59 pm

It surprised Trunks that this woman would still have her saiyan instincts after being on this miserable planet. It made a faint smirk show from his face.

"You misunderstand friend." Trunks explained. He gave his fellow saiyan an evil stare as he turned his attention back to all the spectating humans. They were so scared, some didn't know weather to run or hide. The lavender haired saiyan lifted his right hand above his head. His palms jerked forward towards the sky above them. "Haha. Watch and learn." As Trunks yelled this with an evil tone, the surface around him began to quake. He was summoning his inner ki and focusing it to his upheld hand.

"BOOM!"

The ground beneath Trunks crumbled under him, creating a small crater around his feet. This however, did not break his focus. Starting from his legs a massive aura filled the battle field. His signature black outer glow engulfed his saiyan body. Trunks didn't really need to summon this much of his power, but he wanted to make sure that this newcomer knew just what she was getting into.

"GAHH!" The pupils within the saiyans eyes were no where to be seen. As if they just disappeared, along with any emotions of a human inside him. Trunks dropped his hand, keeping his arm still stretched straight out. He held his hand in front of his body like a weapon.

By this time most of the near by humans began to scream and run for their lives. It was too late, Trunks attack was ready to unleash. The sky around West City turned from a dark blue color, to a bright white. The saiyan prince, fired off his attack. A beam of energy tore through the city streets for what seemed like miles. Paved roads as well as buildings began to crack and break as if they were made of fragile materials. The loud echo of screams and destruction rang out for what seemed like hours, but in actuality only seconds.

Then all went silent.

As the dust and destruction began to settle, Trunks turned around to find his fellow saiyan warrior still standing there. He began to grin, he knew that this would have got her attention.

"See, I never forgot about the humans. I just wanted a witness." Trunks walked over to the female saiyan. "I didn't catch your name. Now as for Roshi... lead the way."

WC: 399
TWC: 1,772

OOC: Feel free to finish it here or you may finish the quest in your post. Doesn't bother me.
Future Trunks
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down