Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenary Guy: Tactical Industrial Espionage Action

Go down

Mercenary Guy: Tactical Industrial Espionage Action Empty Mercenary Guy: Tactical Industrial Espionage Action

Post by Piccolo 3/5/2012, 5:21 pm

Industrial Espionage

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni and 10 Villain Points

A shady man in a black suit has hired you to infiltrate the Capsule Corporation, undetected, to bring back their secret plans for the latest dynocap device.
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Namek

Back to top Go down

Mercenary Guy: Tactical Industrial Espionage Action Empty Re: Mercenary Guy: Tactical Industrial Espionage Action

Post by Piccolo 3/6/2012, 2:24 am

Chapter One: An Job Offer

Hello, is any one here? , an shady man in a black suit said as he carefully searched the dark and worn down abandoned construction site.

Whats the password? a voiced quietly asked the shady man

The pass word....uh, let me see. The password is Funimation." an figure steps out from the shadows into a small lighten area.

Correct, the pass word is indeed Funimation. If you had guessed wrong you would be dead already, nah I'm joking. the individual in the black suit breaths an sigh of relief that he gave the right password.

Mister, I have been looking to hire some one who can simple complete my task. Your name has come up more than once in various circles. Plus you have experience with Capsule Corp, is that correct mercenary Guy?

Guy crossed his arm and then decides to pat the shady man on the shoulder. It's true alright, I have stolen off a moving train, fought Capsule Corp goons on the train, even hijacked a Capsule Corp truck. Their is no doubt you have the right guy, heh, play on words, get it my name is Guy.

I need you to infiltrate the Capsule Corporation, undetected, and bring back their secret plans for the latest dynocap device. the black suit man instructed.

Guy puts one hand on his chin and gives the mission from the shady man a long thought. Undetected, looks like I'm going need a card board box to sneak around. Guy gives a little chuckle to his own brand of jokes. The shady man looks at the xeno as if he was serious.

Is that a yes? the shady man asked Guy.

Well of course I'll take the job. the mercenary xeno said.

Chapter Two: C.C. rent a Cops
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WC: 297

Last edited by Guy on 3/6/2012, 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing, corrections)
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Mercenary Guy: Tactical Industrial Espionage Action Empty Re: Mercenary Guy: Tactical Industrial Espionage Action

Post by Piccolo 3/8/2012, 1:14 am

West City the bustling mega city, home to the Capsule Corporation. Last time Guy was in West City he had a tough street fight with an half-saiyan named (Read Guy Vs Trunks Spar for more info) Trunks. An white C.C. vehicle pulls up into the back employee only parking lot. In the drivers seat was the shady man wearing a black suit, Guy sat in the passenger side.

Remember Mr.Guy, I want you to infiltrate undetected. This fake Capsule Corp identification card will grant you clearance inside the building., the shady man instructed.

This disguise is ridiculous. Who's going believe I'm a six foot two xeno Capsule Corp employee. Guy said as he fidgeted with the disguise.

Believe or not Capsule Corp has an lot of non earth employee's. Just don't try to bring any attention to your self. said the black suit dressed man.

Guy gives a brief sigh and exits the white Capsule Corp vehicle. The xeno heads for the employee entrance, Guy is stopped by an security guard stationed in front of the entrance.

Sorry to stop you but I don't recognize you. If you don't mind may I scan you'r identification card? Guy nodded at the security guard and handed him his ID card.

I see you been transferred over from the Capsule Corporation east region. Welcome to the main Corporation and enjoy your first day at work the security guard had been tricked by the fake ID card, just as the shady man had predicted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
continued next post

WC:255

TWC: 552

Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Piccolo 3/9/2012, 7:46 pm

Now inside of Capsule Corporation, Guy scanned the area seeing numerous rooms for various C.C. testing. Unsure as where exactly to go, Guy decides to act lost and ask for directions.

Excuses me, I have been recently transferred to the main Corporation building. I was wondering if you can help me out. Guy asked an C.C. worker.

I'm busy right now but you can use that terminal over their. It was created to help out new employee's. Guy nods his head and walks towards the terminal.

To operate terminal please swipe identification card. Let's see if this fake card can get into the terminal? Guy swipes his fake ID card, the terminal accepts the fake ID card. The user screen lights up, the C.C. logo flashes and a female voice is heard over the users interface.

Welcome to the Capsule Corporation employee terminal. To the right and left are on screen key's, please touch the key of your choice and information, locations, will be made available. Guy looks over the user interface and feels a little frustrated.

That man in the black suit never told me what freaking key to hit. Let's see..um...Dinocap testing range, makes sense. Guy said to himself.

You have selected, Dinocap testing range. The Dinocap testing range is located in the eastern wing. All testing of the newest Dinocaps is conducted in the testing range to ensure safety. Getting the information he needed, Guy head for the eastern wing to find the Dinocap testing range.

Chapter 3: Help he stole the Dinocap

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WC: 254
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Piccolo 3/10/2012, 2:06 am

With in the eastern wing was the Dinocap testing range. Behind the sealed door was an opened spaced white room, an small shelter room stood towards the right back end. Inside the shelter room were a group of Capsule Corp scientist going over the data results of the latest Dinocap technology.

The fake ID card worked twice, lets make it three. Guy inserts the ID card through the card slot and once again he bypasses the lock. Now inside the testing range, Guy gains unwanted attention from the C.C. scientist.

You over their how did you gain clearance into this restricted area. questioned an scientist as he approached the xeno. Thinking quickly on his feet Guy comes up with an answer.

I'm the new scientist assigned to this area., the xeno quickly remarked.

Their have been no recent changes in the roster for this area. Come with me, the team leader possibly knows of your arrival. Following the scientist into the shelter room, Guy comes into contact with the team leader.

Let me check the rosters...hmm...their seems to be a spy in the room! Restrain the the xeno and I'll alert Capsule Corp security. Instructed the head scientist, two scientist on the left and right of Guy try to restrain the xeno. Guy quickly dispatches of the two scientist by using some non lethal CQC (Close Quarters Combat) judo throws. The head scientist shrikes as Guy grabs his lab coat and tosses him aside.

Damn a botched mission. I'm going have some rent a cops in this room. Might as well make a grand escape. Guy points his hand at the ceiling and fires a standard ki blast, an large hole is torn open, Guy flies out of the ceiling hole and escapes, failing the mission.

It was midnight, the shady man in the black suit found himself wondering the abandoned construction site.

Mr. Guy, hello are you here? An figure taps the shady man's shoulder from behind. The black suit shady man quickly turns around.

Oh, it's you Mr.Guy. Did you complete the mission of retrieving the latest Dinocap from Capsule Corp? asked the shady man.

Sorry but I botched the mission. the xeno replied.

Then I'm sorry to say that you must be dealt with. I planned on killing you if the mission was an success any how. said the shady man.

Guy laughs, he clearly knows the shady man is no match for him. With one swift motion, the xeno mercenary get's his hand around the shady mans neck. The xeno lifts the shady man from the ground, struggling for breath the shady man slowly loses conciseness. Guy tosses the shady man to the floor, Get this through your head right now. I can kill you when ever I feel like it. So do me a big favor and run away before I decide to kill you.

I'm sorry...here take all the money in my wallet....just don't kill me. the shady man ran and ran through the abandoned construction site for his life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUEST COMPLETE
WC: 507
TWC: 1738

Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down