Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell Earth how I hate thee

Go down

Farewell Earth how I hate thee  Empty Farewell Earth how I hate thee

Post by Piccolo 3/13/2012, 1:55 am

I often ask myself why the hell I'm on this small planet the local residents call earth. I thought earth would be the ultimate place to offer my services as an xeno mercenary for hire. I was wrong, earth is the most boring planet I have ever visited. Sure I had some fun, like the time I stole off a moving train, or the time I fought a purple haired kid, which I flipped off. On a side note it seems my line of work is not allowed on this planet, which was why that purple hair punk wanted to fight me.

Now I hold this ticket to board a shuttle. Destination I don't know, well it's has to be a place where I can find some work as a mercenary. Maybe I'll go to planet Frieza and work for the PTO as an mercenary, Planet Namek sounds fun, Planet Vegeta, nah I hate monkey's, where ever I go it's going be a blast knocking a few heads in.

The conductor of the shuttle is calling out that it's time to board the shuttle. See ya earth, I'm going miss all the fun times I had on this planet. Who the hell I'm I kidding I this planet, I'm not going miss it one bit. Brilliant idea if I must say so, I'll use this astral gem to seek out employment . Yes, someone might be hear my voice as it echos through out the astral plain.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WC: 247
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Namek

Back to top Go down