Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning about other worlds (chapter 2 of Jeraph complete)

Go down

Learning about other worlds (chapter 2 of Jeraph complete) Empty Learning about other worlds (chapter 2 of Jeraph complete)

Post by Khaos 3/28/2012, 1:33 am

"A few days ago I was involved in a spar on the astral planes, something completely new to me, but not my demon side. As for the spar it went well, and defeated a young Kanassan named Alberdyne Cormyr. This won the warriors respect, and also I learned that the demon can respect some one as well. I spent the following two days training my aim with my blade. That is where I shall pick up here" Jeraph says to no one in general.

The sun is barely rising above the mountains beside the forest that Jeraph has made his home for the past several days. But just as always as soon as the first rays contact his face, he pops awake. He stretches then sits up, making sure everything is in order then he stands up. He walks over to the pond that he as been sleeping near for sever nights, and looks in for a fish his stomach growling. He finally gives up. Looking around for something to do he begins to think aloud.

"What to do today? Going to a city is too dangerous with Khaos always looking to pick a fight." Jeraph thinks out loud.

The demon growls a response mentally "I have been sedated for the time being, that fight with Alberdyne was just what I needed."

"Well then I guess it's determined that we are heading to a city, but what are we going to do when we get there?" Jeraph asks himself.

"Well we could always study up on that guy's home planet, he did invite us over after all." Khaos is quick with the response almost hopeful in nature.

"Well yeah he did, but where was he from again?" Jeraph ponders.

"Easy, Kanassa I think, and he seemed a little savage, but then again he took a beating and was still walking my kind of a fighter. It may be worth trying to fight by his side in the future." The Demon responds even quicker.

"Well thats all fine, but how would we get there, we have very little Zeni." Jeraph retorts.

"Aren't you a smart one, you know that teleportation ability you used during the fight? Well it can teleport us to any where but only once per month." The demon has done his homework apparently with his response.

"Well I guess we need to get walking if we want to reach Central City by night fall, I have no idea how far we are. Plus when we get there I can get us something real to eat. These nuts and berries haven't been the most filling over the past few nights." Jeraph answers.

So the walk begins, it is not at a rapid pace, but not slow either. He is reserving his strength and endurance just in case he needs it sometime between now and Central City. He does stop to marvel at certain things like a huge tree, a few spots of flowers each flower a different color including red and purple, of course he bends and smells each one, he even stops to watch some animals at play. He is watching foxes, skunks, rabbits and deer. Natural beauty seems so foreign to him, he doesn't realize that to every one on this planet this is normal. Having been here for a little under 2 weeks everything still amazes him.

"Isn't this all beautiful? Who knew thing's like this existed?" Jeraph wonders to himself.

"You didn't get out too much did you? This is all great but we really need to be getting to Central City so we can study about Kanassa so we know what to expect when we get there. Let's get a move on." Khaos demands.

The journey continues, this time at a more rapid pace, Jeraph's stomach growling louder now. He finally realizes how hungry he is and stops to forage for something to help so he doesn't pass out on the walk. Eventually he finds some apples and some nuts. It doesn't take him long being this hungry to devour everything he finds. As he finishes the food he renews his walk, this time refreshed and not so easily distracted.

WC 701

Last edited by Khaos on 3/31/2012, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 38
Race: Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Learning about other worlds (chapter 2 of Jeraph complete) Empty Re: Learning about other worlds (chapter 2 of Jeraph complete)

Post by Khaos 3/30/2012, 12:06 pm

Arriving finally in Central City, Jeraph is immediately drawn in by the smell of dumplings, he follows the smell to a little street side cafe, where all the seating is outside under red and white umbrellas. His stomach growls with malcontent and hunger as he approaches. Jeraph walks up and orders a plate of dumplings and a drink. As his order is delivered he eats it all in what seems like no time flat.

After he finishes he pays the bill, and then asks directions to the closest library. The waitress gives him the directions as requested and Jeraph begins the walk towards the library. As Jeraph approaches the landmark, he is suddenly awe struck by its size and architecture. It's about five stories tall, with red and white brick, the walk ways around it are all marble, and there are two eight foot tall lion statues on the steps.

The roofs corners are jotted with grotesque gargoyles. Jeraph stares in amazement for a few moments before regaining his wits and entering the building. He enters and is amazed by the sheer number of books, computer, and video viewing rooms. He then notices there are several people in the building, and all of them are now staring at him like he is the weirdest thing they have ever seen.

Jeraph immediately moves to see his own reflection in the glass and that's when he notices all the bits of dumplings covering his clothes, along with leaves and some stains from the grass he was sleeping on for the last few days.

"Oh well, not much I can do except brush the crumbs off" Jeraph thinks to himself.

Jeraph then brushes the crumbs off into the closest trash can. He then decides it's time to begin looking for information on Kanassa, his friend Alberdyne's home planet. The first book he finds on the planet, tells of the planets history. It goes into details about how advanced the races were that live here, it goes into detail that most are psychic and prefer that means of communication. It also explains about the artifact known as The Elder Shroud.

The second book Jeraph finds is more history, but this seems more modern, it tells of a massive group of Saiyan warriors that attack the planet and try to conquer it for the PTO. It tells that in a single night the entire Kanassan Army was defeated. Then it goes on to tell of the Kanassan's defeating their PTO overlord and reclaiming their planet around three years ago.

The third book Jeraph begins to read explains some of the geography of the planet. The single blue white star, the 3 moons. The arid land except around the equator where there is water. The lack of full jungles and forests..

"This planet doesn't sound very inviting. But if I want to gain knowledge, and power then traveling to it is a must. First though lets study a few other planets before I decide where to go first." Jeraph thinks to himself calmly.

WC 510
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Learning about other worlds (chapter 2 of Jeraph complete) Empty Re: Learning about other worlds (chapter 2 of Jeraph complete)

Post by Khaos 3/31/2012, 5:47 pm

Grabbing more books from the section, the first one Jeraph opens is about Frieza 79. It explains that the planet is largely uninhabited except for star ports and military bases. It tells how the PTO uses it for part of it's massive army, and trade, other aliens use it for free trade as well, then it goes in to detail about the items that can be purchased there and the artifact the Fang of the Ancients. Jeraph looks over the planet information for a while, then closes the book.

"Another not so inviting place to visit" he muses to himself.

"Not all planets are going to be like this one" the demon retorts.

"Oh I know, let us look at the next planet then" Jeraph thinks to himself.

Still hopeful of what the other planets hold he opens the next book. The book is on Namek. It explains that it was once a beautiful utopia, and had been almost destroyed. The Grand Elder Guru gave life to all that inhabit this planet now, due to the asexual way of reproduction that Namekian's reproduce. It explains that there is never a true night time, that it just enters a twilight while one of the three suns is setting and the other is rising. It also explains the castes and training ways of the people on the planet. Akin to Earth it has dragonballs as it's main artifact. The people are a mystical race.

"This planet seems a lot more inviting than Kanassa or Frieza 79, but there are a few more to look into" Jeraph says closing the book and grabbing another.

The final book of study that Jeraph has found is on Planet Vegeta, formerly known as Planet Planet. It goes into detail of the saiyan take over of the planet from the mentally superior Tuffles. It also states that water is scarce and there is little to know fauna and flora. The core makes the gravity 10 times that of earth, which makes the Saiyan's that inhabit the planet physically stronger than the people of earth. There are no known artifacts on the planet and the sky is red most of the time, to yellow during twilight.

"Well there wouldn't be a reason to visit that planet" Jeraph thinks to himself.

"What are you talking about, imagine the strength we could gain from training" the demon growls in response.

"I'm out of books, and it seems no where really called out for a visit. So, Kanassa and our friend Alberdyne it is, maybe he can show us some of the fighting techniques used on his home world." Jeraph counters.

"Fine" the demon responds.

With that Jeraph replaces all the books back to their proper places on the shelves, wanting to help keep the order as much as possible, even in something as slight as the library. That's when another book catches his eye, the gladiator planet of Arlia. The history explained catches his attention but what really sums it up is the gladiators badges and items he can gain from them.

"WE will go there" the demon commands.

"Once we gain power yes we will, for now Kanassa is our destination" Jeraph retorts.

Replacing the book, Jeraph leaves the library hopeful to find some odd jobs to earn some Z doing any kind of odd job he can find. Also hopeful about visiting his friend on the other planet and learning anothers ways and traditions. The demon is hopeful for stronger opponents, and more combat training, which fits the plans all to well.

WC=601
final WC =1802
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down