Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study interrupted (Khaos vs Sairai)

2 posters

Go down

Study interrupted (Khaos vs Sairai) Empty Study interrupted (Khaos vs Sairai)

Post by Khaos 3/29/2012, 4:03 am

As Khaos is on his way to Central City going through the expansive woods, and of course still taking in the natural beauty of his surroundings the sun is still shining but at the edge of the sky, the wind is a slight breeze barely moving the grass or trees around him, to study up on the planet Kanassa, buy some food, and look for some work, he comes across a changeling. The changeling seems to be out and about doing some training as well. Khaos can sense the power within the changeling. Jeraph has never seen one of this race before and is immediately drawn to watch, the creature. The creature doesn't seem to have an odor, or really anything abnormal about it, except it's lack of clothing, the complete lack of hair, and it's long reptilian looking tail.

"Don't get too close, that's a changeling and it has a power above ours" the demon warns.

"A changeling? What the heck is that?" Jeraph thinks to the demon.

"A race of aliens that have multiple transformations, and are very talented with Ki. Although this one isn't much stronger than us, it is strong enough to kill us if threatened" the demon responds.

"Shall I offer a challenge to see if it's willing to do a spar" Khaos asks himself.

"As long as it isn't to the death, there is no point in fighting that way yet, we are still weak compared to some on this planet, I can feel some powerful forces" the demon growls in response again.

"Alright then, lets go for it. What's the point of training if we don't put it to use" Jeraph muses.

Jeraph approaches the changeling carefully, he watches the every move studying and committing it to memory. His hand already on the hilt of the sword, moments before he speaks, he allows the demon to take over, knowing that the demon is the fighter and he is just the carrier. Also the demon knows more about the race in front of him than he does. As Khaos takes over the normally ice blue eyes of Jeraph are replaced by Khaos' red eyes. His body is tuning itself for combat, tensing every muscle slightly.

"You there, are you up for a real challenge" Khaos calls out to the changeling drawing the blade at the same time.

As Khaos awaits the response, he readies himself for an attack from the changeling. He never takes his eyes off of the being, he knows a slight distraction would end the fight before it even starts. Not sure if it is going to start doesn't help but it's good training for always be ready. His brings the sword up in a semi defensive position and changes his posture to take a blow and bounce back. His entire body is ready, the hand grasping the sword hilt is a shade lighter due to his grip, and his teeth are slightly gritted together.

WC 500
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 38
Race: Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Study interrupted (Khaos vs Sairai) Empty Re: Study interrupted (Khaos vs Sairai)

Post by Sairai 3/30/2012, 1:22 pm

Sairai sat cross-legged, levitating over the grass below. A slight breeze caught the grass and made it ripple like the waves of the ocean. His eyes were closed and his breathing was steady and deep. Some would almost mistake his tranquility for sleep. Of course, he noticed what seemed to be a young man coming up on him. There was no mistaking that he was quite a bit more powerful than the normal Earthling, but not quite as powerful as some of the people he had known over the years, but still more powerful than most.

As the person approached him, Sairai’s eyes opened slowly, revealing his bright blue irises. He turned around just as the human asked him if he was up for a real challenge. He watched the person as he drew his blade with an air of nonchalance that would make even Frieza think he was actually bored out of his mind. He looked the man up and down and came to a swift conclusion.

“I could use some practice,” he answered lightly, uncrossing his legs and allowing his feet to touch the ground before allowing gravity to take over the rest. His tail swung back and forth absently, as though dancing to some unseen tune, and he smiled lightly. “I think it’s customary to introduce one’s self before challenging another to a spar, though.”

The Changeling bowed to the man before him and said, “My name is Sairai. A pleasure to meet you, I’m sure.”

Without any further prompting, Sairai allowed his ki to increase to around thirty percent of his full power. He got into his ready stance and smiled lightly. “I’ll let you take the first move,” he said, good humor evident in his eyes. If anyone who knew the Changeling martial artist was to look at him, they’d know that he wasn’t really looking for anything in particular other than a little fun in sparring with the young man.

WC: 326
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 61
Race: Changeling

http://www.infinitedbz.com/t636-sairai-the-soft-hearted

Back to top Go down

Study interrupted (Khaos vs Sairai) Empty Re: Study interrupted (Khaos vs Sairai)

Post by Khaos 3/30/2012, 1:36 pm

Bowing in return, he never takes his eyes off of Sairai. After sensing the power up of Sairai, he begins to really hope he hasn't bitten off more than he could chew, although he knew a changeling would be no easy task to handle, he still hopes for it to be a proving of sorts.

"I am Khaos, currently, Jeraph at other times. The pleasure is all mine" Khaos says with a grin.

Knowing this isn't a fight to the death and only a spar, Khaos twists his sword in his hand to where the blunt edge is facing the area of his strikes. This is a design he asked for himself so he could use the same blade in practice and in war. He then takes a few steps forward getting within striking range of his opponent. His face still smiling friendly, his fingers tightly clasping the sword pommel in his right hand. His long hair flowing with the slight breeze. He stops a step from Sairai

"Thank you for the training duel" Khaos says in his growl.

After saying these words, Khaos strikes at Sairai with the blade attempting to strike his left arm, he is swinging with a lot of force in hopes that it will sting and possibly render the appendage useless at least for a few moments. Thus giving him the upper hand. His mind is calculating the various reactions his opponent could have to this strike and of course his next move after the strike lands or misses.

WC- 260
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 3/30/2012, 2:19 pm

Sairai listens to the other young person make his introduction. Finally, someone with a little common courtesy, he thought. His mind flashed with images of the upcoming spar, but he kept his mind firmly planted in the present. There was no point in planning ahead when he didn’t know what this person’s abilities were. It was better just to react to him as things progressed.

He closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath before opening his eyes and noticing that his sparring partner had gone ahead with an attack with the flat end of his sword. Sairai frowned slightly and ducked underneath the blow, hitting the all fours as the blade made a sharp whistling sound overhead. “My, my. Such a swift blow. It’s a shame about missing, though,” he said.

His eyes looked up as he spun into a standing position, striking out with his tail in an attempt to strike his opponent’s legs, thus throw him off balance. He opened up his ki slightly and allowed it to gather in his right index and middle finger. “I’m afraid you’ve still got a few things to learn about cutting attacks, my friend.”

Without another word, he released his ki from his fingers in a swiping motion, unleashing the devastating Daichiretsuzan attack. A nearly invisibly blade of ki exited his fingers and flew at the young main in from of him. Sairai had held back just enough for the attack to cause only minor damage, but he hoped nonetheless that his opponent would be at least smart enough to throw up his own blade in a defensive position to block a majority of the blow.

After all, what was the fun of sparring with someone if they weren’t able to keep things interesting?

WC: 297
TWC: 623
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 3/30/2012, 2:34 pm

"Crap" Khaos mutters as he sees the tail coming at him.

With out thinking, his body reacts to the tail blow, he does a handspring backwards and lands 10 feet from where he was. He notices his opponent say something about blade attacks and then even worse he sees him swipe his fingers through the air like he would using Ki Blade. The difference is he cannot see anything coming at him.

"What should I do? I can't see anything coming but I know I should dodge again" Khaos thinks to himself.

It finally hits him like a ton of bricks he activates his flight ability, as he floats into the air, the blade from Daichiretsuzan catches his leg. It causes a decent gash through his calf muscle. If he were standing this would not be good, but with flight active, it gives him a chance. Grimacing through the pain, he begins to mentally concentrate on what to do next. Eventually he manages to block out the pain in his leg, he is still floating there about the ground by about 4 foot. He looks at his opponent.

"Clever attack, you knew I'd dodge the first one and not be able to dodge the second." Khaos growls at Sairai.

The entire battle his free hand has had two fingers pointed down at the ground, keeping it ready to block or to use his Ki Blade manuever. Knowing he is to far for the blade to work, he points them at his opponent, and focuses his ki into them, a small bright read ball forms at the tips, as he concentrates it grows in size to about the size of a basketball before it hurls at Sairai. Khaos knows that this attack isn't going to do much but it buys him some time.

WC 306
Total for Khaos 1066
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 3/30/2012, 3:15 pm

“Clever attack,” the other combatant had said. Sairai smirked. This person, Khaos, wasn’t it? reminded Sairai very much of his older brother, Hale. He was always so busy getting trapped up in the moment and reacting to things as they happened that he couldn’t see the forest for the trees. Hale had shown the exact same lack of forethought when he had faced Sairai in battle the year prior. He always reacted to his younger brother’s attacks, never preempting them.

Sighing, the Changeling shook his head and looked the young man up and down as he floated in the air. He’d already seemed to have lost most of the use of his leg. What a shame, I was hoping that we’d still be able to continue this for awhile longer, he thought, closing his eyes for a moment.

When he opened his icy blue eyes again, he saw his opponent creating a ball of ki in his hand. “Well, now, isn’t this a surprise?”

The ball of ki left his opponents hand without so much as a word, and it hit its mark pretty square on the shoulder. Sairai grunted as a bruise developed underneath his blue-white shoulder covering. He brushed the area off, as if removing so much dirt from his body. “Well, that was mildly painful, but I’m sure you can do much better than that if you really try.”

Sairai floated up into the air to look his opponent right in the eyes.

“Your mastery of ki is rather rudimentary, isn’t it?” He floated a little closer to the man, but stayed far enough away to be out of range of his sword. He frowned slightly as he said those words. He could sense that the man’s power was still stronger than most, but it was almost as if he hadn’t quite learned to control that power.

There was something else, though. Something seemed slightly off about this Khaos person. It was almost as if he had two separate auras. One was almost human, the other was something else. He couldn’t tell exactly what it was. He stopped sensing out his opponent’s ki for a moment before continuing to talk.

“I think I’ve got a good idea of what it is. You have two halves of yourself that are still somehow at odds with one another. I might be wrong, but together those two aspects of your being could be so much more powerful than you are right now…” he paused for a moment before closing his eyes once more. “Hmm… Well, no sense stopping the spar now. I still intend to have a little fun after all.”

He pointed his right index finger at his opponent and charged a portion of his ki into a single point in front of his finger. A bright blue, yet very small bead of light appeared in front of him. He allowed his ki to continue feeding into it a moment before he unleashed the ki in his race’s signature attack, the Death Beam.

WC: 504
TWC: 1,127
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 3/30/2012, 3:45 pm

Listening to the Changeling's words makes a smile cross his lips, and almost distracts him enough for the battle to end with the death beam, but the Changeling was wrong in battle there is only harmony with these two souls, because the Shin knows that The Demon has the ability to do things that it can't, and the demon knows that it's in the exact same situation with the shin. As he floats there eyeing his opponent he sees a very small pin prick of ki forming on the end of Sairai's finger. Not wanting to see what it is this time, he begins to concentrate on the area behind Sairai. Just like he thought the ki ball did give him enough time, and this is what he had planned all along.

He pictures the tail swooshing, then he pictures himself upside down facing the back of Sairai head level about shoulder blades. As the Death Beam pierces the air, Khaos is no longer there and the beam flies harmlessly away. Instantaneously after his disappearance, Khaos is floating upside down behind Sairai, He makes a diagonal slash with his sword. This time aiming for the soft spot on the neck, also known as a pressure point. He is striking with every bit of power he has, wanting the changeling to feel the pain he felt in his leg.

Also wanting to knock the Changeling out, so maybe he can go heal up the leg. He isn't ready to bow out yet, not like this. As he swings the sword trying to make contact, he charges another ki ball with his free hand and aims it dead center of Sairai's back. He secretly hopes that both with hit, but is pretty sure it will be one or the other.

WC 300

Total 1366
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 3/30/2012, 4:10 pm

Sairai was slightly shocked when he saw the man disappear, but a disturbance in the air behind him denoted the man’s current position. “You’re a lot faster than you look,” the Changeling commented, before rising over the blow he knew was coming from the sword. The swish of air underneath him was all he needed to hear in order to know for certain the he had made the right move. Of course, what he wasn’t prepared for was the follow-up attack. The orb of ki crashed into his back and sent him flying a few feet in the opposite direction.

He allowed a burst of ki to exit his body and he stopped in mid air before turning around to face Khaos. He smirked casually, despite the burning pain in the middle of his back, and narrowed his eyes slightly. He’d been hit with attacks like that before, some that hurt much worse, but to be hit from behind? That was just insulting.

He allowed his temper to cool for a second before a calm aura of ki surrounded him. He breathed in and out slowly, his chest rising and falling in an easy rhythm. His tail twitched back and forth as he considered his options. This person obviously had some otherworldly powers that he had never seen before, but so did the Changeling. He considered using the Death Ball for a mere moment before deciding against it. The explosion that attack would cause would leave a huge scar on the Earth and it would be entirely his fault.

A black look crossed his face as he considered his options a little further, and finally he expression lightened back up as his ki began to glow even more strongly around him than before. The enveloping aura, looking like flames of ice, wrapped around him, and he flew at the young being before him at full speed before he seemingly disappeared, using a quick burst of speed to nearly disappear from sight and reappear right in front of the man. He spun in midair, aiming his tail at the man’s ribs, and followed up with a swift kick to the chest.

Without waiting to see if either of his attacks had landed, Sairai gathered ki in his hand and unleashed a ki wave from his hand at his opponent. A smile crossed his lips as he said, “I’m enjoying myself. I’m truly sorry about your leg, though. If you want, we can call a stop to this any time and you can get to a hospital. I think if I had a gash in my leg like that one I’d hope my sparring partner would grant me the same courtesy.”

WC: 449
TWC: 1,576
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 3/30/2012, 4:35 pm

Seeing the Changeling get angry, Khaos expression slips from having fun to slightly scared, he notes that attack from behind may not be the right thing to do from now on in spars. But as Sairai's expression lightens so does Khaos, the feeling of dread leaves him, that is until the being comes flying directly at him, Khaos crosses his hand and sword over his chest hoping to block the blows that are coming, but instead in an instant the creature is directly in front of him, hitting his exposed ribs with his tail. With an umph Khaos leans to that side, arms still raised, the kick hits the arms, Khaos manages to block it, but what he was no where near ready for is the Ki wave that strikes the exact same spot as the foot. Leaving his skin smoldering as Khaos is knocked back by the force of the wave, finally he stops roughly 6 feet from where he was hit in the first place. Tired, battered, bleeding, and cut, he allows his ki to diminish so he can land. Favoring the leg that has a gash in it, he looks at the Changeling, a smile crosses his face.

"You are definitively stronger than me, and have trained more than I would have ever imagined. You have proven yourself the better of us today, and earned my respect." Khaos says through the pain, and manages a bow.

"As for me I believe you are right, I think I should get this looked at, and live to fight another day, either like this again or against you. Thank you for you're time." With this Khaos floats back up into the air, and flies away.

End

WC 286
End WC 1652
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down