Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ava vs. Sairai

2 posters

Go down

Ava vs. Sairai Empty Ava vs. Sairai

Post by Ava 3/1/2012, 11:24 am

Ava was having a normal day on Earth. It was the beginning of spring and everyone in Lilly Town was getting for the big spring parade. She walked down the street carrying her bag of groceries. She had become well know in the town, having defending it from many criminals and even a Saiyan in the past.
She smiled and hummed happily was she walked past a clothing store and stopped to take a look.
There was a red dress in the window, with black shoes and a diamante handbag to accompany it. She sighed. Her money from the last marital arts tournament was running low, mainly because every time she saw something like this, she bought it.
She had to admit, living on Earth had its perks. There wasn’t anything like this on Namek. No diamonds or precious metals. She had grown to love the sparkly stones the blinded her with their brilliance.
She caught a glimpse of something in the glass and dismissed it as a spring parade costume. But then again, how did theses people know what Frieza looked like. She turned and saw someone walking on the opposite side of the street.
She gasped. It was him, but he looked different. But how could that be. He was a cold blooded killer, just taking a leisurely stroll through her town.
Her blood ran cold when she saw his tail move, and realized, it wasn’t a costume.
---------------------------------------------
WC – 240
---------------------------------------------
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

http://magnaangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ava vs. Sairai Empty Re: Ava vs. Sairai

Post by Sairai 3/1/2012, 12:04 pm

Lilly Town. What an odd name for a city… Then again, I suppose Frieza #79 isn’t any less strange, Sairai thought to himself. His eyes darted from face to face in the city as he smiled and nodded to those who acknowledged him, and ignored those who either did not notice him or who seemed to dislike him merely because of the way he looked. He looked around at the bright, festive displays, and his eyes instantly met those of a person on the opposite side of the street looking at him intensely.

Either I know that person… or she knows about the royal family, Sairai decided as he slowly approached the point in the sidewalk where he’d be directly across from her. A light smile played across his lips as he checked the street to make sure there wasn’t anyone coming. He crossed the street with little drama, keeping the polite smile on his face as he did so. He wanted to make sure that the woman did not feel like he was there to attack. He finally came to the other side of the street, and stopped short of the woman by a few feet.

It wasn’t until he looked at her a little more closely that he noticed she was a Saiyan. Ah… That explains it, he thought to himself, as a bemused smile crept across his face.

“Excuse me, miss. I noticed you looking at me a little intensely from across the street there. Is there something I can do for you?” the young Changeling asked, his eyes never leaving those of the woman before him.

WC: 270
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 61
Race: Changeling

http://www.infinitedbz.com/t636-sairai-the-soft-hearted

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 3/1/2012, 12:42 pm

Ava stared at him. He wasn’t Frieza, that was certain. He had manners, and seemed to not want to hurt her, but then again, all the other Changelings she had met up to this point were well mannered, but also killers.
She snapped out of it and looked around. There were so many humans here. She hadn’t even ascended yet. She had no hope of beating him if he wanted to fight her. her best bet was to get him away from the town, and hoped that someone would show up to help her, if it came down to it.
She scraped up the courage to talk to him.

“What are you doing here, Changeling?” she whispered to him.

“No one here has meant you any harm; the Saiyans you’re looking for live in West City.” She whispered, stepping up to him.

“I know that we haven’t been very… nice, to you in the past, but please, I beg of you…” she said, whispering so the people passing near them couldn’t hear them talking.

“Please don’t destroy my home a second time.” she looked into his ice blue eyes.

“Awesome costume dude…” some young man said, walking past them, missing the intense staring on both of their parts.

“Isn’t it just.” Ava smiled, trying to hide her fear.

He looked like Frieza, walked like him too, surely he had the same up bringing and outlook on life… and Saiyans.
-----------------------------------------------
WC - 239
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 3/1/2012, 1:08 pm

Sairai frowned slightly as she addressed him. She seemed to think he had come here to destroy this small town. What interest would I have in destroying someone’s home? he asked himself, before remembering the reputation of the Royal Line. He sighed and leant up against the shop window, in front of a bright blue suit that he could only assume was used for formal occasions.

“I don’t know what you’ve heard about my race, but most of what you’ve heard is probably accurate. You might be surprised, but I’m not like the people you’ve heard about. I have no interest in either conquering or destroying anything on this world,” he said. Another sigh escaped his lips as he looked up at the sky.

“This planet’s been really good to me since I arrived, and I even found someone to train me. I don’t expect you to trust me, but it is the truth.”

A small smile crept across his lips as he finished his little explanation. He reached up with one hand and scratched the back of his head lightly before speaking once more. “It’s been a long time since I’ve seen one of your race. I hold no animosity toward Saiyan kind, nor do I see any reason for our two races to war, outside of our… somewhat stubborn, arrogant, and combative natures.” He chuckled at the last part, looking down at the ground as he lifted once hand to his lips.

“However, I am curious. What’s a Saiyan warrior doing on Earth, of all places?”

WC: 258
TWC (Sairai): 528
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 3/1/2012, 1:41 pm

She frowned at him. She agreed with him, they had very little genuine reason to fight.
She shook her head and got over the fact that she had met a Changeling on Earth, and that he was nice and kind hearted, and didn’t want to hurt anyone. The last time she saw Frieza, he had sworn to kill her, by any means necessary.
Was this one of his ploys, to get her to trust one of them and then order him to kill her? Judging by his power level, he wasn’t capable of killing her. She sighed in relief, knowing that he wasn’t here to hurt her.

“I’m sorry, it’s just, Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta, and Namek. My second home.” She said to him.

“You could understand me being a little shell shocked to see you here.” she smiled weakly.

“I came to Earth only a few years ago. Three maybe.” She told him.

“Before that, I live on Namek for 21 years. My Saiyan Child Safety Pod landed there six months after…” she stopped.

“Like you, I’m here to train.” She smiled.

“You’re not related to him, are you, I mean you’re not going t run to him and tell we’re living here, right?” she asked him.
-------------------------------------------------------
WC - 208
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 3/1/2012, 1:57 pm

Sairai’s tail froze mid swing when he was asked if he was related to Frieza. His expression darkened considerably and his response came out in almost a hiss, “No, I am not, at least not directly.” The Changeling closed his eyes and took a deep breath to relax. “I have little interest in the political and military intrigues of the Planet Trade Organization, so I can safely promise you that word of Saiyans living on earth will not reach his ears from my lips.”

Sairai looked at the woman before him as a thought ran through his mind. She was here on Earth training as well. The Changeling had seen Saiyans fight before. They were generally gifted both physically and spiritually, with immense power and a nearly limitless ability to grow stronger. It was one of the reasons they were so feared by the transforming race that Sairai himself was a part of.

“If you’re here to train, and I’m here to train… Why don’t we have a friendly sparring match to gauge our strength? Nothing fatal, just a little fun between two students trying to be the best that they can be,” he said, a smiling in the friendliest way he knew how to.

His tail flicked back and forth with anticipation as he eagerly awaited her response.

WC: 219
TWC (Sairai): 747
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 3/1/2012, 2:24 pm

She was shocked at his sudden violent reaction to the fact that she had insinuated that he was related to Frieza. Maybe he felt about him the way she did.
‘An enemy of my enemy is my friend.’ She thought to herself and smiled.

“Wow man, sorry. You guys just look a lot alike. I assumed you two were related.” She said to him.

Ava looked at him and smiled, it had been a while since she had been challenged. She looked up the street at the humans in the town.

He was clearly looking forward to the fight and to be honest so was she. She hadn’t had the chance to fight Frieza herself, so taking on a Changeling would be nothing short of interesting. And a little challenging she hoped.

“Sure, why not. I’ve got nothing else to do but go home and do the dishes. But not here. There are too many people who might become afraid of me once they see what I’m capable of. They have never seen me in anything but my powered down state.” She smiled at him.

“I hope you know what you’re doing…” she stopped. She hadn’t even asked him what his name was.

“What’s your name anyways?” she asked him.
-----------------------------------------------------
WC - 210
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 3/1/2012, 5:27 pm

Sairai smiled slightly as she detailed her worries about revealing her powers in front of the people of the town. The Changeling understood. While he was an oddity at most times, he had not gone out of his way to prove himself dangerous by revealing his power. He had in face learned to control his ki, keeping it under wraps until absolutely needed. Up until now, the only person on Earth to have seen his true power was Master Roshi, and that was only because the old man was responsible for his training.

Sairai nodded at the Saiyan and motioned for her to lead on. When she asked his name, he looked at her with a smile and said, “Sairai. My name’s Sairai.”

As the two continued to walk toward the outskirts of the town, Sairai let himself start to speak a little more. “My race is nothing but a race of conquerors and so-called businessmen. While my family tried to instill those same values in me, they did not succeed. I was always more concerned with my personal power and finding something within me that I could not seem to find.”

He took a break as his tail swished in the wind. He looked up at the blue sky, speckled with white clouds, and smiled again. “This world is so peaceful. Anyway, eventually I came across this strange, short human named John. He shared a meal with me and we got to talking. He called the thing missing in my life purpose. Up until that day, I never would have thought that that’s what he meant, but… I think he was right.”

WC: 273
TWC (Sairai): 1,001

Last edited by Sairai on 3/4/2012, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 3/1/2012, 5:44 pm

“Purpose is important.” Ava nodded.

“I’m just glad you’re not like the others.” She smiled at him.

They flew off, heading out of town.

“Let me know when you want to land. Okay.” She looked at him.

“My story is not nearly as… sad, as yours. I grew up on Namek, happy, except for the fact that I was teased for my strange appearance. When I got a chance to come out here, to be with my fellow Saiyans, I jumped at the chance. But I soon realised it was outmatched in every possible way. So I went in search of masters.” She said, looking over to him as he was listening intently.

“Three masters later and here I am. I’m busy taking a break right now. I’ve been training for two years straight. Without rest. Besides, I would like to see how humans celebrate the spring thing they always go on about.” She rolled her eyes.

“I must admit, you’re right. Earth is very beautiful and peaceful. I like living here.” she nodded, flying into the breeze over a forest, the breeze kicking up the smell of the woods as they flew over it.
“How long have you been here Sairai?” Ava asked him.
--------------------------
WC - 205
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 3/1/2012, 5:58 pm

This Saiyan is quite an interesting woman, I must admit, Sairai thought. When she mentioned she liked that he was not like the others of his race, he couldn’t help but smile back at her. In the months he’d spent travelling this small blue and green sphere, he had learned that not all people treated otherworldly visitors as well as Master Roshi and some of the other friends he had made did. He frowned slightly as they continued to travel over the ground below.

When she explained her background to him, he pondered how a Saiyan, raised by Namekians, could possibly have come to the Earth. However, such things were beyond him, and he was just grateful to have found someone he could possibly consider a friend here on Earth. Then, she asked him how long he’d been on Earth.

“It’s been about three months or so. I’ve been training with a man called Master Roshi. He’s taught me a lot, though I’m nowhere near as strong as some others of my race yet. I haven’t even been able to transform yet, if you want the honest truth of it. That’s why I invited you to spar. I’d like to test myself, see what my limits are against someone of equal or higher power, and I think you fit that bill.”

He looked around at the surroundings and stopped. “Here, this place should work.” He looked down upon an empty field full of grass and rocks, but little else. It seemed the perfect spot to spar with someone. They landed and Sairai looked up at the Saiyan woman with a somewhat soft look.

“I don’t think we want to cause too much collateral damage, so let’s not use energy attacks Miss…” He blinked as he suddenly realized his lapse in manners. “I’m so sorry, but I seem to have neglected to ask your name. What is it, if I may ask?”

WC: 321
TWC (Sairai): 1,322

Last edited by Sairai on 3/4/2012, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 3/1/2012, 6:10 pm

They landed and she looked around. This was a good spot.
“I don’t think we want to cause too much collateral damage, so let’s not use energy attacks Miss…” he said to her, looking suddenly bewildered at her.
“I’m so sorry, but I seem to have neglected to ask your name. What is it, if I may ask?”

She smiled and him.

“Avalonia, Ava for short. You can call me Ava. All my friends do.” She smiled at him.
It seemed strange to her, she was already friends with a Changeling.

“I too studied under Master Roshi. He taught me a very strong attack.” She smiled at him.

“Sure, we can spar without energy blasts. Wouldn’t want to burn down the field…” she smiled at him, moving into her starting position.

“Are you ready, Sairai?” she asked him and he nodded.

She smiled and her mind went right into battle mode. She calculated his potential ki out put versus her own. He was right. He wasn’t nearly as strong as Frieza, but still he was going to be entertaining and challenging.

She wind blew across the battle field, neither wanting to make the first move. She smiled at him and launched at him, kicking out towards his head.
-----------------------------------
WC - 208
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 3/4/2012, 2:42 pm

Sairai ducked, but only because he saw the attack coming a few moments ahead of time. The kick sucked the air from above his head, leaving a vacuum. The vacuum closed itself almost instantly with a cracking sound not unlike that of thunder. Sairai jumped backwards a few feet and felt his head to make sure it was still there and not over in the grass somewhere.

Finally convinced his head was indeed where it was supposed to be, the Changeling launched his counter attack. He moved as fast as he could toward her, but compared to the speed she had attacked him with earlier, he might as well have been moving in slow motion. He frowned as he looked at her. This was not going his way. He knew it would not, but he expected himself to be able to put up at least some kind of fight.

A voice popped up in his head, You should kill her... wait until she turns her back and destroy her with a Death Beam through her heart! Sairai shook his head and screamed out a painful, “No!” as he turned he stopped mid-run and clenched his head between his balled up fists.

He dropped to his knees, his eyes closed and a pained grimace painted across his features. The pain slowly receded and he stood up and turned to Ava. A he forced a smile and bowed to her. “I'm afraid I can't continue this match. I do hope to try again at some point, Miss Ava.”

Sairai brought up one hand to his head and rubbed his temples with one hand. Whatever this was talking to him from beyond his consciousness was causing him too much pain to bear. He'd be useless to everyone, as an opponent or friend, until he could figure out what was going on.

He sat down on the ground, his tail kicking up dust as he did so, and sighed. “What is wrong with me?”

WC: 333
TWC (Sairai): 1,255

Last edited by Sairai on 3/4/2012, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 3/4/2012, 3:04 pm

Sairai rushed at her, she could see that he was going full out, but he was young and inexperienced, unlike Frieza. She had plenty of time to plan her next move and a counter strike. But suddenly, he stopped, grabbed his head and screamed.
“NO!” he shouted and she was some what taken aback.

He stopped suddenly and looked at her, forcing a grin.
“I'm afraid I can't continue this match. I do hope to try again at some point, Miss Ava.” He said, rubbing his head again.

“What is wrong with me?” he asked, sitting down.

She watched him as he sat there, rubbing his head.

“It’s your blood.” She said, walking up to him, realizing what was going on.

“It’s tell you to kill me right?” she asked him.

She walked up to him and sat down beside him.

“I’m a Saiyan and your heritage is telling you to kill me…” she said, looking at his face, then away.

“A worthless monkey, right?” she said, looking at the soil.

“Don’t worry; my instincts are tell me to be careful of you. Even though my head can see that you’re no threat to me. My blood is screaming at me to fly off in the opposite direction.” She smiled at him.
----------------------------------
WC - 212
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 3/4/2012, 3:17 pm

Sairai looked up at the woman above him and shook his head. “I know my baser impulses fairly well, or so I'd like to think. This is something... else... Something more dangerous than a blood. It's almost as if someone else is inside my head, telling me to do things I've never wanted to do, and that I've never had any urge to do at any point over the course of my life.”

The Changeling rubbed his head, as if to clear it. He stood up and walked a few feet away from the other warrior. “There's something wrong. Someone or something is messing with my head. I have to stop this force from overcoming me.”

He levitated off the ground by a few feet and smiled softly. “It was nice meeting you, my friend. I do hope to see you again one day, but I'm afraid for now I must be off.” Without another word, the Changeling flew away at full speed, leaving nothing more than an after image in his wake.

I have to figure out what's going on, or else I might end up killing someone because of this stupid voice...

Out somewhere on Frieza #79, a cold blooded tyrant of a woman was bent over a walking staff, laughing silently to herself. The young man would break and become the Changeling he was always meant to be, no matter how insane she had to drive him to make it so. With a wicked grin on her face, the old woman walked slowly back into her house. In time, she would pay a visit to the boy, and when he faced her, he was going to regret it.

WC: 284
TWC (Sairai): 1,939

Last edited by Sairai on 3/4/2012, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down