Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fateful Meeting (Ryouji vs. Izon)

2 posters

Go down

A Fateful Meeting (Ryouji vs. Izon) Empty A Fateful Meeting (Ryouji vs. Izon)

Post by Ryouji 4/9/2012, 8:12 pm

Ryouji watched the clock as the second hand ticked away. Time was going so slow for the boy who had decided to take the day off from training. That decision was a lot harder to deal with than he had originally thought. He has spent many of his younger days inside, away from others and safe from harm, but this was not like those days. His time spent with the mighty Broly and the vigilant Ace had made him grow fond of testing both his physical and mental limits that combat had brought about.

Ryouji walked down the stairs of his enormous mansion to step outside for some fresh air. As the large oak double doors flew open a rush of cool air whipped around him, blowing his hair around. It felt good. He had much work to do inside, but wanted to stay outdoors, at least for a while.

Ryouji looked down the rolling plains where his home stood alone. A few miles downwind he could sense the energy of a powerful man. The boy wanted to go and find the man, but he told himself that he would not look for a fight. All of a sudden a violet energy spiraled up around him, sending out a wave of energy for miles around. If a fight would find him then it just couldn’t be avoided.

(WC: 227)
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

http://dragondeath0.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A Fateful Meeting (Ryouji vs. Izon) Empty Re: A Fateful Meeting (Ryouji vs. Izon)

Post by Izon 4/9/2012, 10:25 pm

Ian looked over the land before him. He was continuing his plotting and scheming as well as planning his next location. He needed to start providing his warriors some place to train. His mansion was less than a mile from here, so a place like this would be good. It was flat and large. He could buy it up easily enough. A simple matter.

Cira walked over and handed him rolled up blue prints. Ian unrolled them and looked them over. He had plans for the place. Thanks to capsule corp, he would be able to provide the warriors with gravity training and obstacles. There were machines that'd shoot at them and basically make training a life or death situation. It was broken up into rooms so each one could train on their own in the environment they'd want. The holo tech had also been a big help. Another tech that Capsule Corp had given them.

"Sir..."

Ian looked over at Cira who was looking at a bright violet spark in the background. Ian knew Cira couldn't see it as it was too far, but he could feel it. Ian himself could see it though. "Heh, a warrior. Looks like he's trying to get someone to notice him."

"Shall we head there?"

Ian shrugged. "Nah, let him come to us if he wants our attention. We've got a couple of warriors that would be of use. If he seeks employment, he'll come to us." Ian continued to look over the landscape. He'd rather not fight. But at least Muscles has taught him something if they saught him otu to fight.

WC:277
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

A Fateful Meeting (Ryouji vs. Izon) Empty Re: A Fateful Meeting (Ryouji vs. Izon)

Post by Ryouji 4/10/2012, 1:58 pm

“What’s this?” Ryouji’s eyebrow twitched as he noticed the powerful warrior ignoring his call. “I know not of any warrior who would give up such a chance to fight. This one intrigues me.”

Ryouji surrounded his body in magical energy and took to the sky, in the direction of the unknown energy signature. This exploration is more of the inquisitive nature, but if a fight happened to break out then so be it. He was just curious as to what such a powerful man could be doing that would be more important than training to get even stronger.

Ryouji landed just atop a small hill overlooking a large flat area. There were a couple people surveying the area. It was obvious they were interested in building something on the plot of land. This land was only a few hundred yards from his own. There is no way he would let people build anything in his backyard; it blocked the view of the city.

“Tell me,” Ryouji called out to the two people below. “whose bright idea is it to build something so close to my home?”

Ryouji knew one of them was strong, but the energy reading he sensed earlier had been driven down to a low state, someone was hiding their true power from him.

(WC: 216+227=443)
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 4/10/2012, 3:36 pm

"Sir, he's coming."

Ian was only nodded. So the warrior came to him. It would mean he'd have some work to do. He did want more warriors hired. It'd protect him more. "We should start the building next week. We should have all the permits and the property purchased by then."

The warrior landed nearby. “Tell me, whose bright idea is it to build something so close to my home?”

Ian looked up. "Ian Lancaster at your service." Ian bowed to the young man, removing his top hat in a gentlemanly manner. "I am purchasing this land and using it as training grounds for those who work for us."

Cira took the blueprints and rolled them up while heading back to the car. This was not his territory. Negotiations was his weak point, though he would be nearby just in case the boy attacked.

"I live not to far from here myself. And this land is for sale. So I am using it for our warriors for training. If you would like a place to train, I could use another warrior."

Ian was his usual polite self, though he wasn't going to sweet talk this one. He either took it or not. Another warrior is always useful though. But he had other things to do.

WC:219
TWC:496
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 4/11/2012, 11:49 am

"Ian Lancaster at your service." The man introduced himself as he took of his top hat and bowed. "I am purchasing this land and using it as training grounds for those who work for us."

Something was odd about this Ian Lancaster. Ryouji sensed something was amiss, but couldn’t place his finger on it. The man was certainly courteous and so he figured he should be the same. Whether or not it was all a lie did not matter.

"I live not to far from here myself. And this land is for sale. So I am using it for our warriors for training. If you would like a place to train, I could use another warrior."

So this man had money, no wonder he could afford to be polite. Sure Ryouji had a mansion, but that was bought with stolen money. He did not acquire it through lawful means and he wondered if this mysterious man did as well.

“Forgive my rudeness,” Ryouji bowed in an attempt to be civil. “You must understand however that I cannot simply allow you to build something as brutish as a training camp so close to my home. I am not here to join your faction; I am simply offering you the chance to stop what you are doing and find an alternative place to build.”

This Ian Lancaster, is something strange. His attire tells of him as a business man through and through, but Ryouji knew that he felt a strong presence over here just a moment ago and was almost certain it was his. Just what is this guy? No matter who he was, Ryouji would not simply sit back and let him build such a thing so close to home. He did not favor being woken up by the sound of metal swords echoing and explosions resonating.

“If you don’t accept my proposal, I fear I may have to persuade you.”

(WC: 320+443=763)
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 4/11/2012, 2:54 pm

Ian watched the warrior bow. “Forgive my rudeness, You must understand however that I cannot simply allow you to build something as brutish as a training camp so close to my home. I am not here to join your faction; I am simply offering you the chance to stop what you are doing and find an alternative place to build."

Ian listened to the man speak. He knew this probably wasn't going to end well, but maybe he would be able to divert him at some point.

“If you don’t accept my proposal, I fear I may have to persuade you.”

Ian shrugged. "I am not a man of violence. I don't like to fight. I'm a businessman. This land is for sale and I am purchasing it. If you do not wish to have me build here, either make me a better offer or buy it before I can. Alternatively, you could stay here and probably have a better view than from your mansion. And only thing you'd have to do is occasionally fight for me. Not like prize fighting, but I am going to need strong warriors for my trade routes. Free training, pay, access to equipment. For anyone who likes to fight, that is a good deal I must say. But if you just simply want to fight, you won't find it here."

WC: 231
TWC: 727
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 4/11/2012, 11:59 pm

"I am not a man of violence. I don't like to fight. I'm a businessman. This land is for sale and I am purchasing it. If you do not wish to have me build here, either make me a better offer or buy it before I can. Alternatively, you could stay here and probably have a better view than from your mansion. And only thing you'd have to do is occasionally fight for me. Not like prize fighting, but I am going to need strong warriors for my trade routes. Free training, pay, access to equipment. For anyone who likes to fight, that is a good deal I must say. But if you just simply want to fight, you won't find it here."

Ryouji huffed. This man didn’t understand what the boy was getting at all. For a business man he didn’t seem to smart. He would have to show the man that he had no choice in the matter. If all he truly wanted was to but the land then Ryouji simply had to make the piece of property unable to be built upon.

“I don’t think you understand me,” Ryouji glared at the man. “I have no interest in fighting for you, but if you don’t leave than I shall show you that building on this land in non-negotiable.”

Ryouji jumped into the air, his magical powers allowed him to levitate a few meters off the ground. He extended his arms toward the man as a violet magic circle appeared just a meter from his open palm. The magic circle began to spin and the writing inside started to glow a bright purple. Slowly a bright energy started to form in the magic circle and with a snap of the outer ring, several orbs shot out from it. The orbs went in all directions as they scattered the field, heading straight for the ground ready to destroy the soil with every last explosion.

With the ground in such a horrible state, the man would have no other choice but to find somewhere else to build his training camp.

(WC: 350+763=1113)
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 4/12/2012, 5:20 pm

“I don’t think you understand me. I have no interest in fighting for you, but if you don’t leave than I shall show you that building on this land in non-negotiable.”

Ian watched as he rose into the air. Cira was ready to pounce and protect his boss if need be, but Ian just shook his head. The warrior extended his arms as a magic circle appeared and began spinning. Ian prepared himself. He had ways of dealing with arrogant brats, but he wanted to see what he'd do.

The magical ring exploded into several orbs of energy and they all struck the ground where he had planned to build. The area erupted into a flaming hell for a moment. Smoke and dust swirled around him. He could feel dirt settling on his skin and knew his expensive suit was getting a coating as well.

Once it settled, he laughed. "I must say thank you for that. It's less work for the construction crew." He kept himself ready, just in case the warrior decided to attack him. "I don't think destroying the area will stop me. You better make it a bottomless pit if you plan to ruin the ground enough to stop me from building here. But I can also make this easier on you. Join me, have a place to train whenever you want and hell, you can live there if you damn well please. But it's up to you."

He turned and walked over towards Cira. "Let's get the deal rolling. I want this whole lot and I want building to start as soon as we get the licenses."

Cira nodded. "What about him?"

Ian shrugged. "I'll catch up in a bit. I suspect he's not done with trying to stop us. I'd rather have this sorted out before construction begins."

"Sir, I can do this for you if you want. You shouldn't be getting involved in something like this. This is why you hired Muscles and I."

Ian looked at the warrior floating in the air. "I suspect he's a bit out of your league right now. Maybe later. Besides, I need the practice as well, if it comes to that anyway. Fighting Muscles only goes so far."

"I'll call Muscles to come here quickly."

"So be it." Ian took his top hat off. "Keep this safe." Removing his coat, he handed it to Cira as well. "Get these cleaned for me if you would." He walked away from the car.

Cira got in and drove off, leaving the two alone and sending a message to Muscles. It wouldn't take him long to get there.

WC:451
TWC:1178
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouji 4/15/2012, 12:35 pm

I must say thank you for that. It's less work for the construction crew. I don't think destroying the area will stop me. You better make it a bottomless pit if you plan to ruin the ground enough to stop me from building here. But I can also make this easier on you. Join me, have a place to train whenever you want and hell, you can live there if you damn well please. But it's up to you."

The man’s very words ticked the boy off to an almost immeasurable scale. He couldn’t believe that the man would still feel as if he would be safe building on that spot. The other man shouted to Ian.

Ryouji watched as the two exchanged words. He was tired and didn’t feel like continuing this battle of words, if he were to get back his yard he would simply have to wait for another time to strike.

”I don’t have time for this,” Ryouji huffed, obviously upset. “If you do go through with this, I can promise you that I will not simply stand idly by. Keep that in mind Ian Lancaster.”

With those words Ryouji took to the sky, toward the city where he had an important appointment to keep.

(WC: 209+1113=1322)
Ryouji
Ryouji
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 4/15/2012, 2:01 pm

”I don’t have time for this,” he huffed, obviously upset. “If you do go through with this, I can promise you that I will not simply stand idly by. Keep that in mind Ian Lancaster.”

Ian smiled as he saw the warrior fly off. Grabbing his hat and jacket, he put them back on. "Well, with a place full of warriors, I doubt he'd get very far. During the construction through, I need round the clock security. I suspect you and Muscles can get that arranged."

Cira nodded. "And thus the danger begins."

"Yes it does. Let's get this thing finished quickly. We should also add defenses to the thing. We need that Lazarus Project set up quickly. We get a couple of them here, that brat won't be causing any more trouble. Maybe we should buy his land as well. Find out which bank he's going through. Let's purchase whatever loan he has set up with them. If he's paid in full, let's get the government involved. I'm sure money can persuade them to shut his place down."

"That'll only anger him more."

"Maybe so. But he'll get a taste of what true power is like."

"Yessir."

WC:208
TWC:1386
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down