Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath: Rise of the Giants

Go down

Wrath: Rise of the Giants Empty Wrath: Rise of the Giants

Post by Piccolo Not 1/14/2012, 2:30 pm

Wrath: Rise of the Giants 

"Ow! That hurt Master Roshi! You hit me with your cane!" shouted Goku grabbing his head in pain.

"I'm well aware of what I did sonny! You need to get stronger, you never know when the world will be plunged back into chaos and destruction. Ever since I first started training you, I've watched you grow up to become a fine warrior, and here you are, still young and alive and your not training?" explained Roshi.

"Roshi, all I need is a break. Let me go on on adventure, that way, I can get stronger and travel somewhere!" Shouted Goku.

"Hm. Fine. Look for the dragonballs while your at it!" shouted Roshi as Goku ran out the pink door.

A cloud soon swooped down and picked Goku up and flew him through the air. Goku soared through the sky for hours, eventually he wound up landing somewhere far, far away. It was a whole other continent, it was all the way across the sea from Roshi's place. The land was very old looking, it didn't have the technological advances that Goku was used to seeing. It was like olden-China, there were old style statues and buildings that could be found long ago. It seemed like this place was a blast to the past. That's when he saw it, Goku peered up to the sky for just a moment to see a colossal dragon sailing through the sky. There were small dragons where Goku lived but this dragon was enormous. The stuff of legend seemed to live freely in the land! 

"Wow! This place is crazy!" shouted Goku, looking down from the cliff he landed on.

"Indeed, it's quite the sight if your a newcomer." said a tall, spiky white haired sage who mysteriously appeared behind Goku.

"WOAH-AHHHH!!!!" shouted Goku, as he jumped from hearing the man. He jumped up so high, he fell clean off the cliff.

Goku landed far below on some rocks, no big deal. Just some scratches, a couple gaping wounds, whatever. He got up, popped his back, scratched his head and looked up. There was the sage, slowly plummeting down  toward Goku. The man glided downward so gracefully, that it seemed like he could fly! Goku was glad he took this adventure, in the first five minutes he had seen some amazing things. 

"Who are you young traveler? What brings you to this land?" spoke the white haired sage.

"I'm Goku! I'm from across the sea. I decided to go on an adventure, and I came here. What is this place?" asked Goku inquisitively.

"This is Denfurou, kingdom of the great deities. Legends were often made by wanderers who came to this land, large dragons, mythical beasts, incredible warriors. Untold fortunes. You name it, it all comes back to Denfurou. My name is Ibofura, sage of Denfurou. Welcome to our humble land." explained Ibofura.

"Wow thanks a lot, I can't wait to explore." replied Goku.

"Goku, you said your on an adventure, yes? Well, if you want a true adventure, please do follow me. This land also has many secrets, dark and powerful secrets whom warriors haven't spoken for a millennia." 

"Sure! That sounds great! Let's have a fun and dangerous adventure together." mused Goku, excited about what lain on the horizon for him.

What dark and deadly secrets lie ahead for Goku?
Piccolo Not
Piccolo Not
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down