Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visitor from another existence Vs Visitor from another world (COMPLETE)

2 posters

Go down

Visitor from another existence Vs Visitor from another world (COMPLETE) Empty Visitor from another existence Vs Visitor from another world (COMPLETE)

Post by Novashen 7/9/2012, 11:15 pm

The light of the sun had begun to shine early that day, casting it's rays of life upon the world and bringing consciousness to those who slumbered in it. Though the sun had not reached it's peak, and was still a large orange orb burning off into the distance, it was still enough to wake the slumbering form of Novashen.

“Ahhhhh!” Novashen let out a big yawn, he had gone to bed not too long ago, requiring little sleep to maintain his energy levels. Fairly leaping out of bed with energy, he landed on his feet just at the foot of his bed. First he stretched, reaching his finger tips to the ceiling as high as he could go, while tensing the muscles in his lower calves to help get the energy that maintained his body pumping more actively again.

With little thought, as he did behind most of his activities he stepped out of the Master Crane's older home, leaving the aging wood behind as his leaped with all of his strength into the air instinctively his flight systems taking over to propel him higher and higher into the air. No destination in mind, he flew as far and as fast as he could, soaring through the skies like a great eagle riding surveying all the land that it ruled.

“Let's see anything interesting going on?” Novashen looked all around him, his enhanced vision allowing him to easily see beyond the forest and mountains that he was soaring above, his sensors actively scanning for any sources of energy that were stronger the most.

Immediately he sensed a power not to far to the North, one that was similar in strength to his own, a field of energy erupted from his body causing his speed to greatly increase, and like a shooting star he shot across the sky; beneath him forests and mountains appeared to blur as he moved beyond his normal limits.

Minutes later a ball of burning white energy he came into range of the power he had sensed, his mechanical eyes zooming in and focusing on the creature before him, it seemed short and pinkish, with two horns jutting from it's head.

“Well, a demon maybe? He looks like he will put up a good fight for a morning warm up!” excited Novashen, flew ever further landing on the ground twenty feet away from the small pink demon.

“Hello demon! I am Prince Novashen, and today I shall vanquish you!” Novashen declared out loud, his blood burning with excitement as he prepared to fight his first demon since arriving in this new realm. He was so excited, he was almost bouncing from side to side, his long white hair swishing from side to side carefully tucked behind his head so as not to impede his vision before fighting.

Now the sun had risen higher into the skies, it's rays of light casting away the darkness of the night and revealing all, only a few clouds roamed the blue sky above, it was a perfect day to fight!

Word Count - 514

Last edited by Novashen on 7/20/2012, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Novashen
Novashen
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Visitor from another existence Vs Visitor from another world (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Visitor from another existence Vs Visitor from another world (COMPLETE)

Post by OldFrieza2 7/11/2012, 10:57 am

Frieza had not been on earth long. Only a few days and so far he had accomplished nothing. He had been to countless new planets before, but this planet was much stranger to him than any of the other ones. For one thing, it was a beautiful planet teeming with organic life. So many places in the galaxy had life that had evolved on such a harsh planet that Frieza didn’t care to call it life. But the creatures on this planet were beautiful, as if made in the very image of the planet itself.

He studied the native humans for the few days that he was around here. They were hopelessly weak, and he wondered why nobody had conquered this planet yet. He was almost certain he could do it himself, but he would return to his homeworld where he could assemble a fleet. This would be such a lovely planet in his collection of worlds. IT would certainly make for a nice vacation spot from time to time. He began to wonder how soft he was becoming, seeing as he was thinking of leaving a good portion of the population alive as slaves for him. Normally he would just wipe them all out, but he was curious about the species here.

This morning he found himself, meditation like he did on most mornings. He was on the outskirts of town and it was quite, even for this far away from society. Maybe this place would be better suited as the heart of his empire, once he got it up and running.

Suddenly a blue of white light appeared to his left, and he jumped up in response. He recognized at once that someone had found him out here and he watched this man in the sky. It seemed that he insisted that he was a demon, and would be vanquished today. Frieza gave a little grin, he did not fight often, he left that to his minions, but he would gladly fight this man.

“My poor friend, I think you overestimate yourself here, but if you wish to die, by all means," he said as he quickly raised his finger at the guy. He did not like to drag things out so he fired a very fast thin purple beam at this man.

He wasn’t sure if he would be able to survive even that, the people on this planet were so pathetically weak. Maybe this guy however, would prove differently.

wc: 418
twc: 418
tc: 932
OldFrieza2
OldFrieza2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Visitor from another existence Vs Visitor from another world (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Visitor from another existence Vs Visitor from another world (COMPLETE)

Post by Novashen 7/11/2012, 10:05 pm

“My poor friend, I think you overestimate yourself here, but if you wish to die, by all means," the pinkish demon replied, not even gracing the Prince with a name,t his caused Novashen to frown, he had been hoping to at least find out where the demon came from, just on the off chance it could provide him with a clue on how to get home.

The pink demon raised it's finger, pointing it at his chest as if trying to poke him from a distance, “What is he up to?” the Prince wondered, his senses went crazy then as the demon's energy spiked, and a small beam of purple energy burst outwards sizzling as it streaked through the air, with a small twist he managed to avoid the attack being fatal, but the beam punched through his right shoulder anyway.

“Agh,” Novashen grimaced as a burning sensation developed in shoulder where he had been hit, luckily the energy had sealed the wound as it had exited, but the attack still stung heavily.

“That'll prove to be dangerous if I don't close the gap between us,” Novashen thought, his eyes carefully scanning the pink demon.

A series of calculations began in his mind, as the visual sensors that had been added to his body began scanning the demon. A stream of data began entering his mind, detailing the various weak points on the demon's body, showing him which muscles were weaker, which were stronger, potential exploits, after several moments he had a detailed analysis based on a thorough scan of his opponent, and some advanced mathematical calculations his sensors had done.

“Hey demon...,” Novashen began, getting ready to ask a question, a moment later the energy in his body surged into his muscles strengthening them, and he rushed forward appearing to disappear from sight for a moment, only to reappear in front of the demon, his knee flying up towards what had to be the equivalent weak point of a solar plexus on a human, the report that he had gathered guiding him to just the right point to strike.

“Where you from?” Novashen finished, at around the same time he finish his attack.

“If I can get this demon to tell me how he got to Earth, then I might be able to convince him to teach me how he escaped from hell, if he had some kind of inter dimensional traveling ability then I should be able to make use of it,” Novashen thought, a slight smile appearing on his face as he hoped against hope that this demon might know something of value.

He knew the fight wasn't going to end that quickly though, so he tensed the muscles in his left arm, feeling a small portion of energy concentrate there. Hoping that his foe was still startled enough from being hit in a sensitive spot, he lashed out unleashing three rapid punches at the demon's small pink head, the first one aimed for his nose, the second for his mouth, and the last punch at the demon's right eye.

WC - 520
TWC - 1034

Spoiler:
Novashen
Novashen
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down