Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shana vs Kaiuri

2 posters

Go down

Shana vs Kaiuri Empty Shana vs Kaiuri

Post by Shana 1/16/2012, 11:35 pm

Shana grunted slightly as her feet struck harshly against the school's rooftop. The human was surprised by how fast the construction workers had rebuilt the school after that fateful day. Shana barely escaped with her life intact. Blackfire certainly hadn't let the human live her pathetic show of power since then; the Saiyan constantly drove the human into harsh training, all aimed to bolster the girl's speed, power, and more importantly: courage.

It wasn't an easy transition. Shana had lived a normal and easy life. But fate seemed to have a different idea for how the host of fire was to live her life. Sucked into her new destiny like a typhoon, Shana had little choice but to grow strong. Any other human would most likely loath the person forcing them from their comfortable life. Shana... oddly enough didn't. She held a strange fascination for Komand'r, and yearned to please the Saiyan. She detected that even though Blackfire portrayed a hardened warrior on the outside, she was still a young girl in the inside.

The ebony-haired human padded over to the edge of the roof, peering down at the ground below. Her fellow peers and students were scampering about, chatting excitedly about the weekend to come.

No more... The girl couldn't lead that life anymore. She couldn't mingle with the rest of the crowd. Hell, she sometimes wondered if she was even human anymore. It was hard to do so with the threat of the Voracious Eaters looming over her head. Not only her head, but the heads of every single human... every single being in the galaxy, no! The universe! Shana shook her head softly to clear it. A quiet breeze blew past her, causing her long hair to shift. With the wind, Shana could sense something. It was a rather new ability to her; Shana was still unsure on how to actively search for somebody's life force. Even under Blackfire's careful instruction, she was still having trouble. But there was no doubt about this Ki signature.

Shana smiled. It was a mischievous smile. One that would of caused her parents to sigh. Shana appeared to be up to no good. As she kicked off from the building, she let her lithe body fall several stories before blasting off towards the East. A crimson aura enveloped the human as she soared through the clouds like a missile. The wind was amazing. Blasting against her body, Shana had a bit of trouble manipulating her Ki properly to keep a steady flight. But still, the human loved the wind.

Soon, the building that Shana had locked onto had come into her sight. The sign held over the building read clearly: Capsule Corp. No doubt, this was the corporation that Shana had heard about in school. It was a multi-billionaire company that raked in millions of zeni in profit weekly. Their capsule technology was widely used around the galaxy, even if most humans didn't know about the universe around them. And in the parking lot, stood a single female.

Shana let her form drop to the pavement, landing in a crouched position. "Sayuri!" she called out. "What are you doing here? Where's Trunks?"

533/533
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Shana vs Kaiuri Empty Re: Shana vs Kaiuri

Post by Aqua 1/17/2012, 12:12 am

It had been a while since Sayuri had the will to fight after that fateful day she had met Shana and the Komand’r. Not much had been explained to her about the powers of the women, but she couldn’t help feeling that there was a reason for all of this. Some strange connection she couldn’t quite figure out, yet she knew the elements had to do with it. Trunks had promised to explain things to her fully in due time, under the condition that she sparred Shana first, and reluctantly Sayuri agreed.

After being warned that they needed a lot of open space Sayuri searched until she found the perfect spot, the Capsule Corp parking lot. Knowing that the place would be empty for some time due to a small renovation, Sayuri decided this would have to do. Sayuri set the basket of lunch down and waited. She knew it wouldn’t be long for Shana to sense her, and she was right.

The girl’s tiny frame came into view over the horizon, a look of bliss across her face. Sayuri smiled..
Shana let her form drop to the pavement, landing in a crouched position. "Sayuri!" she called out. "What are you doing here? Where's Trunks?"

“Well, Trunks had something important to attend to, and I needed to up my training to get my knee back to normal.” she said matter of factly. “I was sent to train with you today”

She studied her opponent for a moment. The child had changed so much in a short amount of time. Her skin was still smooth like a child’s, but her frame had become more toned. She could see Shana’s arm muscles had developed to a perfect definition. She had to admit, after seeing what the girl had done to Trunks, she was afraid for the outcome of the battle.

“I figured this place would give us decent room, and I could use a run for my money.” Sayuri said with a smile powering up, and sending a playful blast past Shana. “Shall we?”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count: 342/342
Total Count: 875
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 22
Race: Human

https://www.facebook.com/JamieBankai

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 1/17/2012, 12:45 am

“Well, Trunks had something important to attend to, and I needed to up my training to get my knee back to normal.” Shana frowned slightly. Even though Blackfire had told the girl that it wasn't her fault, Shana still inwardly blamed herself for Sayuri's injury. If she had arrived faster... the hybrid wouldn't have been hurt. It was part of the reason Shana had pushed herself in her training afterwards. She didn't want to make the same mistake twice.

“I was sent to train with you today," Sayuri continued. It caused Shana to quirk an eyebrow.

"Really?" The human never considered that Sayuri was a fighter. Then again though, most wouldn't consider Shana a threatening force either. Still, the host of fire held her doubts that it was Komand'r who sent the woman; Blackfire hadn't spoken much about Sayuri and Shana suspected that the Saiyan didn't exactly hold any love for her either. For what reason? It was a mystery to the girl.

“I figured this place would give us decent room, and I could use a run for my money.” A wave of power seemed to ignite around the woman, causing Shana to take a step back. Her doubts were quelled almost instantaneously, leaving the human feeling a bit dazed, almost. She hadn't expected Sayuri to host any kind of power whatsoever. Even more so, the human was left surprised once more as a blast of Ki whizzed past her form. Only a quick side-step had kept the human from being hit. “Shall we?”

At her words, her blast struck a nearby wall, igniting it in a medium-sized explosion. Bricks were dislodged from their home and chunks of the crimson man-made rock clattered to the pavement. Unsure on how much power to release, Shana took up a stance after a brief hesitation, narrowing her brown eyes.

"I didn't know you were a fighter, Sayuri," she admonished in a playful voice.

Well, you aren't exactly a fighter yet, either... Okibi chimed in unnecessarily, his deep voice resounding within the Vessel's mind. Shana slid her sneakers over the pavement, looking for an opening. With an innocent smile, she pushed forward in an assault.

I'll keep it light for now. I don't know how strong she is... She aimed an open palmed strike towards the woman's chest, swiftly ducking down to attempt to literally sweep Sayuri off of her feet with a quick and arching kick aimed at her ankles. Then, the human disengaged, executing a neat back flip to land several yards away. Awaiting a response, a worried look lit up in Shana's eyes. She didn't want to hurt Sayuri too badly. Then again, if she was underestimating her foe, Shana would soon find out.

458/991
TTC: 1323
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua 1/17/2012, 5:00 am

“Shall we?” Sayuri said as her last hit a wall behind Shana. Even though the Ki was aimed to purposefully miss, the girl was quick on her toes and sidestepped, her hair fluttering in the wind.. Sayuri heard the sound of the blast connecting with an old wall and the clatter of rubble falling to the pavement. She was happy to see the strength in her Ki blast had finally come back. After the ordeal near Senton Village. It had taken over a week for her to finally be able to use Ki without it draining her.

Sayuri watched as Shana took a defensive stance. The girl had a flicker of doubt on her face there was no question. Sayuri wondered why, after seeing the after math of her battle with Trunks she knew Shana was serious business. She wondered if she could transform. She just couldn't picture a small girl creating so much damage and destruction.

"I didn't know you were a fighter, Sayuri," the child admonished in a playful voice. Shana's concentration seemed to shift slightly, as if something had caught her attention. Sayuri raised an eyebrow with confusion. When Shana seemed to faze back to attention Sayuri finally spoke.

“I wasn’t always a fighter” she said in a somber voice. “But from what Trunks said about the Vora, it looks like I don’t have much of a choice. Sometimes you just have to do what needs to be done. To be honest, I didn’t think you much of a fighter either.”

Sayuri watched Shana slide her sneaker across the pavement; her childlike innocence caused Sayuri to have feelings questioning Trunks decision to fight. That was her first mistake.
Noticing that her defenses were down, Shana came at Sayuri with an open palmed strike that connected to her chest. Sayuri felt the wind knocked from her momentarily, her eyes wide in shock at the strength of the blow. Snapped in a state of being alert Sayuri didn’t let it stop her from evading the kick to the ankles Shana attempted next. With a quick jump Sayuri avoided further injury as Shana flipped gracefully in retreat. Sayuri wasted no time in sending a blast of Ki during the girl’s motion.

She chided herself for breaking one of the most important rules: Never underestimating an opponent based on looks. Sayuri made a note to pay more attention to Shana’s movements. She needed to learn Shana’s tricks. At this moment she was sure to be at a disadvantage.
“I know you’re much more powerful than you let on," Sayuri said kindly. "I truly hope to learn from you Shana. Don’t be afraid to be yourself, and I won’t either.” Sayuri said letting her claws extend fully. Giving Shana a knowing smile, she waited for the girl’s next move.
--------------------------------------
WC:467/809
TTC:1,790
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 1/17/2012, 12:56 pm

So her offensive combo hadn't been completely successful. It appeared that Sayuri was a bit stronger than she was letting on. Just as the human skidded to a halt, she had to dive to the right as another blast of ki cut through the air where she once was. Briefly, it felt like one of Blackfire's training exercises; the host of lightning would continuously bombard Shana with blasts of energy, forcing her to go on a never ending dodging spree. The Saiyan claimed it was to help with her reflexes and agility. Boy, did it seem to come in handy here.

The explosion that resulted from the stray blast pushed against the girl's back slightly. Although uncomfortable, it wasn't exactly painful. Still, Shana took a few steps forward, sinking into a stance once more.

“I know you’re much more powerful than you let on," Sayuri said kindly. "I truly hope to learn from you Shana. Don’t be afraid to be yourself, and I won’t either.” It was then when Shana noticed the sun glinting unnaturally off of the woman's hands. As the human peered closer, she realized that Sayuri had claws! It was something that forced Shana to give pause.

"Be myself? Well, if you insist..." Her form suddenly blurred before flickering out of existence; Shana had increased her speed to astonishing levels. (at least to her) When she came back into view, the human had touched down lightly right in front of Sayuri, aiming a cuffing blow to the side of her head with an open palm. Meant to do nothing but disorient the hybrid slightly, Shana continued with a swift knee aimed for her gut. Gravel was kicked up by Shana's footwork as she skidded to a halt, pivoting on one heel as she aimed an arching kick to her foe's side.

Only pausing briefly to come back to her stance, she leaped up, aiming another kick from the flat of her foot towards Sayuri's chin, ending it with another flip that put her only a foot away from the clawed woman.

"How's that?" she challenged.

Actions:
1: Dodge Ki Blast
2: Pummel
3: Strike

348/1339
TTC: 2138
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua 1/17/2012, 8:23 pm

"Be myself? Well, if you insist..."Sayuri watched as Shana’s form blurred and disappeared. Sayuri saw nothing until it was too late, the little girl was unleashing a barrage of attacks before Sayuri had time to react. The first blow was a stern cuffing to the side of her head with an open palm. The blow was enough to knock Sayuri senseless for a moment. Shana wasted no time and followed with a swift kick to her gut.

Sayuri let out a grunt and struggled to regain her focus as Shana pivoted and sent her stiff sneakers into Sayuir’s side, the force still made her stagger. Shana barely paused before she leaped up, aiming another kick from the flat of her foot towards Sayuri's chin. She wasn’t going to let this one connect. She crossed her hands in front of her face and felt the rubber sole removed some skin while it was deflected.

"How's that?" Shana challenged.

“Good” Sayuri replied a little winded. “Damn good.” Sayuri knew her Kis blasts were much too slow to reach the girl on time without the advantage of surprise. She decided speed would be her ally in this fight. With a burst of power that made her form nothing but a blur she was behind Shana and lashed out with her claws in an attempt to rake them across the girls back.

Sayuri fought with remorse. Even if it was training, she liked Shana a lot. But then again anyone could become an enemy, and this girl was definitely dangerous. She followed her claw attack with a pummel of punches. The first aimed at Shana’s kidneys, the second after a quick shift was aimed for the girls solar plexus, and the third was aimed for the girls right side of her face.

Sayuri then flipped gracefully backwards and took a defensive stance with a look of regret on her face. “You and I are a lot alike,” Sayuri said with a smile. “I had to leave my childhood behind too. I know I can’t beat you, but I figured if I can at least hold my own then I might actually have a chance against the Vora. It scares me I have no idea what I will be up against.”

She hoped her voice carried the amount of respect she held for Shana. Though she appeared to be just a child, Sayuri knew Shana was one of the most powerful beings she had ever encountered, and for the first time she had left home, Shana was the first person she felt she could relate to.

Shana radiated purity.
------------------------------------------
Actions:
1. Block chin kick
2. Claw Rake
3. Pummel

WC: 434/1,243
TTC: 2,572
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 1/17/2012, 9:59 pm

It was quite something to feel her blows land, but the same could probably not be said from Sayuri's point of view. Each attack that landed had to hurt; it was a pain that Shana didn't want to really inflict upon her sparring partner. Although she wanted to go lighter on the attacks, the woman had assured her that she could hold her own. With the last blocked blow, Shana was led to believe that perhaps Sayuri was right.

Lost in her own thought, Shana failed to even realize that the woman was gone until it was too late. Behind you!

Shana gritted her teeth, attempting to find where the woman had gone, but not before claws ripped into her back. It caused the human to gasp out in pain; Sayuri's claws had torn cleanly through her red shirt and even struck the skin below, tearing it open and causing crimson blood to spill from the gouges. It stained her shirt a darker red and forced Shana forward with a pained expression. Thankfully, the cuts didn't seem to terribly deep.

But the human had spun around in time to deal with the next assault. It seemed simple enough to weave her smaller body between Sayuri's assault. Her first and second punches ate nothing but air, yet the third came swift. Too swift for Shana to avoid it. Instead, she brought up a barred arm and let the fist strike against her wrist. Letting out a small hiss of pain, she attempted to grab at it and chuck Sayuri over her shoulder.

Unsure if she was even successful in the counter attack, the human paused as her foe began to talk. "You and I are a lot alike. I had to leave my childhood behind too. I know I can’t beat you, but I figured if I can at least hold my own then I might actually have a chance against the Vora. It scares me I have no idea what I will be up against.”

Shana loosened her battle-ready stance. "According to Blackfire, I'm not even strong enough to face the Voras yet. That's why I'm training so hard. I was useless before. I don't want to be useless again. Blackfire's been training me almost non-stop. She's brash and her training regime is strict, but I know she means well. She wouldn't take the time to train me otherwise." The human paused to glace up at the sky. The sun was already sinking into the horizon, casting a beautiful orange and red painting across the bleeding sky. "It's getting late. I should be getting back home."

Actions:
1: Counter Action 3
2-3: unused

438/1777
TTC: 2576
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua 1/17/2012, 11:16 pm

Sayuri might have been quick, but Shana was much quicker. Using her own momentum against her Sayuri was flipped over Shana in a counter attack. Her back hit the warm concrete hard, and Sayuri was sure she had a stunned look on her face. She waited for the next assult, but the barrage of hits never came.

Sayuri watched as Shana loosened her battle stance. "According to Blackfire, I'm not even strong enough to face the Voras yet. That's why I'm training so hard.”

Sayuri thought a moment before she responded. “You fight so well, much better than I do. If you’re not ready….” She trailed off with a dejected sigh.

“I was useless before.” Shana continued. “I don't want to be useless again. Blackfire's been training me almost non-stop. She's brash and her training regime is strict, but I know she means well. She wouldn't take the time to train me otherwise."

“I know that useless feeling,” Sayuri said sitting up. She watched Shana turn her head to the sky.

The sun was setting in the horizon. Sayuri thought about how beautiful the deep purples and reds seeped lower and lower out of sight. It was disturbing to think that watching things as beautiful as this could be taken away by the Vora…. WOULD be taken away by the Vora if she didn’t complete her training.

Shana’s voice Broke through her thoughts. "It's getting late. I should be getting back home."
Sayuri smiled as she finally got to her feet. “Me too,” she said. She walked over to her bag and produced a triangle shaped bundle of tinfoil. “Head’s up” she said tossing it gently to Shana. “I thought you might want a snack on the way home. It’s Pizza, I hope you like it."

She raised her hand in a friendly wave and turned to take off into the distance. The temperature was cooling now and the wind felt great on her face. Sayuri felt happy about the day’s events, she just hoped sooner or later she would be trusted enough to know the secrets everyone seemed to be hiding.
----------------------------------------------------------
No actions taken.
WC:353/1,596
TTC:3,373
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info