Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trunks vs Kaiuri

2 posters

Go down

Trunks vs Kaiuri Empty Trunks vs Kaiuri

Post by Goku 1/24/2012, 4:27 pm

Ever since his encounter with the Vora in Senton City, Trunks had been struggling to control the most simplistic aspects of his power. Everything felt fuzzy, especially when it came to sensing ki signatures. Even though he agreed to train Sayuri, he decided a little solo training before hand might do him some good. So, he had left her another note, this time stating that he wanted her to meet him on Half-Moon Island.

The island was named, of course, for its half-moon shape. It was really nothing more than a sand bar with a few palm trees and some ferns. Crystal blue waters surrounded it on both side. Beneath the waves intricate coral reefs teemed with all sorts of exotic ocean life.

Trunks was shirtless and shoeless, wearing nothing more than his black slacks. The rest of his clothes were piled under the shade of a nearby palm. A sheen of sweat covered his frame as he moved through the sand, throwing speedy punches and cutting arcs through the air with his kicks.

Even though he couldn't sense her descent, he heard a soft thud as Sayuri landed on the beach.

"How is your knee feeling?" he asked as he turned around. He rested both of his hands on his hip.

"I've been practicing for an hour or so now, so I'm a little winded. Should be a perfect opportunity for you to test what you've learned against me. Come at me with everything you got Sayuri."

He lowered into his stance and made a motion with his hand for her to bring it.

---

WC: 286
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Trunks vs Kaiuri Empty Re: Trunks vs Kaiuri

Post by Aqua 1/24/2012, 11:53 pm

Sayuri yawned and rolled out of bed. The aroma of coffee greeted her delightfully. She glanced around for Trunks seeing no sign of him. Walking to the fridge to get out some creamer she noticed a note attached to the door with one of Roshi’s lewd magnets.

Scanning over it with a disappointed frown she set it down with a sigh. He hadn’t been acting like himself lately. She was beyond worried. His powers of sense seemed to be diminishing from his encounter with the Vora and she was scarred to think exactly how much it would affect him.

She set to work taking her mind off the worries and decided to cook some lunch. She still had a few hours before they were set to train. She knew he would be ravenous afterwards. Once her meal was packed and she was dressed for the spar she left the house and took to the air.

Trunks had said to meet him at half-moon island. It had quickly become a favorite escape for Sayuri with its crystalline blue waters. Beneath the waves intricate coral reefs teemed with all sorts of exotic ocean life. She smiled at his broad form came into view.

Trunks was shirtless and shoeless, wearing nothing more than his black slacks. His face scrunched in determination as he threw kicks and punches into the air. She watched his muscles glistening from a thin layer of sweat. He almost seemed unreal. She smiled at his beautiful form and landed gently in the sand with a soft thud.

"How is your knee feeling?" he asked as he turned around. He rested both of his hands on his hips. He misses nothing she thought.

“It’s still tender but it’s getting there.” She said with a smile. “Looks like you got a head start.” She held up the basket showing it off like a trophy. “Maybe when we’re done we’ll have a bite?” She walked over and set the basket next to his clothes under a large palm tree.

"I've been practicing for an hour or so now, so I'm a little winded. Should be a perfect opportunity for you to test what you've learned against me. Come at me with everything you got Sayuri." He lowered into his stance and made a motion with his hand for her to bring it.

She gave a grin as she released the wall blocking her power. She came at him with a flurry of punches aimed at his broad torso. She followed through with a long sweep of her legs hopeful to knock him off balance and finishing in a twist with a small blast of Ki aimed at his shoulder.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WC: 447/447
TTC: 733
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 22
Race: Human

https://www.facebook.com/JamieBankai

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 1/25/2012, 1:25 am

"If you keep feeding me so well Sayuri, I will explode!" Trunks said as he patted his stomach and followed with a hearty guffaw.

Sayuri was already dashing across the sand at him. Trunks, feeling a bit sluggish, just barely got his arms up on time as her fists pounded against him. The first bit of her punches glanced off the meat of his forearm, but the last one landed on his rib, causing him to grunt from the pain.

After the barrage of punches, Trunks felt her legs slam into his knees. They buckled easily and then he was falling backwards. His eyes found the cool azure sky, it seemed like an eternity He even noted how one of the clouds looked like the shape of a duck. When his back finally rammed into the sand, it forced the air from his lungs. After a deep gasp of air, he rolled himself, somersaulting backward. With his feet now beneath him, he was able to spring off his toes and skid to a stop, resuming his fighting stance.

A shimmering bolt of ki was already flying at him and collided with his chest, causing an explosion. Trunks stumbled back and fell to one knee, clutching the buzzing spot where it had hit. Removing his hand, he glanced down, noticing his skin was reddened and blistered.

As he tried to rise again, he collapsed, digging into the sand as vertigo set in. Everything was spinning and he felt his power spiraling away from him. Leaning back on his haunches, he looked at his hands. They were quivering.

What is going on with me?

Realizing that he was supposed to be training Sayuri, he forced himsself to his feet. "Ok, that wasn't bad shot at all. Keep that up."

A wave of dizziness hit him and he felt his legs sway. No, dammit. Shaking his head, he steadied himself and set his sights upon Sayuri.

Bringing one hand up, he began to gather ki into his palm. It started as a small bead and grew to the size of a softball, before it sputtered and vanished.

"Something is not right," he said, finally admitting to what was going on with him. "It's like my power is waning."

He slid into his stance and balled both of his fists. Reaching deep within the core of his being, he began to release his ki and let it flow through him. It was a long moment, and he tried his hardest. Deep down inside, it was like he was playing tug-o-war with his own power. Eventually, he won, his white aura crackling around him in a rush, blowing sand in all directions.

"There we go!"

This time he was able to form the ball of ki with ease and he chucked it at Sayrui. Running to right, he swerved between a few of the palm trees and emerged on Sayuri's left flank, dashing straight towards her. As he neared, he threw a forward kick aimed at her hip. Sliding in the sand, he jumped up and came downwith a series of three quick punches, all aimed at her midsection.

---

WC: 524
TWC: 810

Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua 1/25/2012, 3:03 am

"If you keep feeding me so well Sayuri, I will explode!" Trunks said as he patted his stomach and followed with a hearty laugh.

Sayuri was already dashing across the sand at him. She watched as arms came up in defense to block her blows. She felt her fists deflect of his slick skin, until she finally found a weak point. Her final blow connected with his ribs and her let out a grunt.

Her leg sweep was just as effective, and had him on his back in a matter of seconds. His focus seemed to be elsewhere. She wondered if today was not a good day to train. He let out a large gasp trying to catch his air and finally flipped to his feet just as her blast of Ki was already flying at him and collided with his chest. She watched Trunks stumble back and fell to one knee. As he tried to rise again, he collapsed, digging into the sand. She felt her worry rising as he leaned back on his legs and rose his shaking hands towards his face.

"Ok, that wasn't bad shot at all. Keep that up." He said hopping to his feet, a fake smile plastered upon his face. He brought a hand u as a small bead and grew to the size of a softball, before it sputtered and vanished. "Something is not right," he said, finally admitting to what was going on with him. "It's like my power is waning."

“Trunks, are you okay, hon?” She asked voice etched with fear. “We can do this some other time. Maybe you should rest.

"There we go!" He said as his aura blasted around him to full power.

“Maybe you should take it eas—“, Her sentence was cut off by a blazing ball of Ki that connected with her small shoulder. “Ouch!” she exclaimed.

Trunks seemed to vanish, trying to locate him proved a challenge. She could hear the residual winds as he passed through the trees. At once she felt a forceful kick connect with her hip. The pain was blinding.

“No fair!” she screeched. “You’re going monkey on me!”

His final attack came in the form of a barrage of punches aimed to her stomach. With lightning speed she brought her hands down to a defensive block. Jumping back to create some distance between him she shot a small sokidan aimed for his side.

“Two can play at this game,” she said with a grin. She brought her hands in front of her body and allowed the Ki to collect. She whirled her hands manipulating it much like a magician in an illusion show. When she finished she brought the bow to her face and pulled back. She took her aim and released, watching the Ki shoot over Trunks’ into the tree.

“Heads up,” she said as a coconut came crashing down.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WC: 483/930
TTC:1,293
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 1/25/2012, 4:18 pm

After the punches ceased, Trunks watched Sayuri retreat. Above her the palm of her hand a crackling orb of blue energy came to life. She wound up, like a baseball pitcher, and hurled it at him. The ball of energy closed the gap between them rather quickly, and Trunks had little time to do much of anything. It was all he could do to cross his arms in front of his chest. The Sokidan attack exploded in a blinding flash of light. The shock wave sent him hurtling through the air.

Bringing his feet down, he dug into the sand, carving a trench across the beach. Eventually, he skidded to a stop. Wisps of smoke trailed from his forearms, and he could feel that they were raw with minor burns.

“Two can play at this game,” Sayuri said.

Sayuri created a crackling bow of ki and Trunks raised one eyebrow. She had just been learning the art of ki manipulation, yet she performed this miraculous feat like it was nothing. Part of him felt a bit jealous. Here he was struggling to create a single ki blast, and she was pulling out tricks such as that.

There is more to this girl than she lets off, Trunks thought.

He watched as she seeming drew back the "string" and then the whole bow, taking the form of a ki bolt, came speeding through the air towards him. Right off the bat, he could see its trajectory was off and stood his ground, feeling safe that it would sail right past him.

And, it did, over his head. He heard the roaring sound of the ki shredding through the upper portion of the palm tree. A moment later a large coconut clobbered him in the head, making a resounding, clunk!

Trunks's power had been waning at that moment, so a simple coconut, which would have bounced off of his head harmlessly, brought him to his knees. Pain pulsed through his cranium and he felt blood flowing down the side of his face, almost getting in his eyes. Reaching a shaky hand up, he felt where it had made impact. His scalp was busted open. He pressed his fingers on the wound and felt the warm crimson flow over them.

"Damn," he muttered. "This is so strange. It's as if my ki can't stay stabilized. It keeps dwindling. But, I can feel it there still, so it's not as if I am being drained of it."

Clenching both fists he let out a roar and his aura exploded around him again, blazing along with his fierce determination. Whatever this problem was, he wasn't going to let it cripple him permanently. He had to adapt, to work around it, to find a solution.

With his power now drawn back out, he seemingly vanished, leaving behind a swirl of fluttering sand. He re-appeared again at Sayuri's side attempting to snatch her and carry her towards the crystal waters, where he would throw her into them, in the most playful of a manners.

---

WC: 508
TWC: 1,318
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua 1/25/2012, 7:35 pm

Sayuri watched in amusement as the coconut dropped onto Trunks head with a thunk.

She rushed to him in worry as he dropped to his knees. Oh god, I’ve killed him! She saw his hand reach for his scalp and sighed in bittersweet relief. He wasn’t dead, but crimson liquid poured from his wound.

“I am so sorry,” she said with an embarrassed wail.

"Damn," he muttered. "This is so strange. It's as if my ki can't stay stabilized. It keeps dwindling. But, I can feel it there still, so it's not as if I am being drained of it."

He clenched both fists and let out a roar. His aura exploded and Sayuri had to jump back from the sheer power. Caught in her worry, she didn’t notice him until he vanished leaving behind a small twister of sand. He re-appeared again at her side and scooped her up running towards the choppy waters.

Determined not to go down without a fight she clawed for anything she could reach to drag him in with her. She hit the water with a giant splash, and surfaced both coughing and laughing. When she saw him she waved her hand in a white flag gesture and swam towards the land.

Determined to be the ever vigilant nurse she produced a first aid kit from her purse. “Let’s get you cleaned up,” she said with a smile. “You can have some friend chicken and pasta salad when we’re finished.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
WC: 248/1,178
TTC:2496
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 1/26/2012, 9:00 pm

The water was cool, and it felt great on Trunks's overheated flesh. But, his head wound throbbed badly from the brine of the sea water. Sayuri had escaped him beneath the blue, and when he surfaced, he bobbed up and down with each passing wave, looking around for her. She had already made for the beach and was emerging from the waters.

She's not feeling very playful today. She's probably just too worried about me, Trunks thought.

With a surge of ki, he launched himself out of the crystal blue waves, into the sky. After free falling for a few seconds, he landed in the sand next to her.

“Let’s get you cleaned up,” Sayuri said, followed by a smile. “You can have some friend chicken and pasta salad when we’re finished.”

The feeling of vertigo returned, this time ten fold. With a cry of pain he fell to one knee. His head was spinning so fast that he was forced to clutch it in his hands, for fear it might just spin right off his shoulders. After a moment it passed and ooking down, he noticed blackened veins, spreading like spiderwebs, up is arms and legs. He coughed a few times, blood ejecting onto the soft sand.

Dammit you fool, you pushed it too much. It wasn't this bad until you started powering up.

Looking up at Sayuri. "I would love lunch... But, I think I need to go to the hospital instead."

WC: 237
TWC: 1,555

Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down