Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guy Vs Trunks

2 posters

Go down

Guy Vs Trunks Empty Guy Vs Trunks

Post by Piccolo 2/27/2012, 8:44 pm

It's was a typical sunny day in West City, the busy citizens went about from place to place minding their own business. An averaged sized Capsule Corp supply truck zipped down main street with reckless abandonment! Sirens rang out from behind the supply truck, the local West City authorities were in hot pursuit. It was another C.C. hijacking by the infamous Spidero's.

"The cop's are all over us, I can't shake them." the Spidero driver yelled to a black ski masked individual ridding shout gun. "Well it's a good thing your boss hired little ole me." the individual opened the passenger door and unbuckled his seat belt. "Dude are you freaking insane? You plan on jumping from the truck!". The masked individual gave a fake laugh and then leaped from the passenger side of the truck, this stunt would of killed a regular man. Of course this was no ordinary man, this was Mercenary Guy.

The authorities vehicles came to a screeching halt, as the cop's floored the breaks. Each officer had a look of disbelief as they looked at Guy hovering above the road. "Uh...is that man hovering?" one officer said. Another officer couldn't take his eye off the blue energy forming from Guy's hand. "Why do you think his hands are forming blue energy around them?" the poor officer had no idea Guy was about to launch a Big Bang Cannon!

A massive explosion went off, debris flew off in every direction the authorities vehicles were sent flying through the air and smashed into nearby buildings, people ran for cover, it was chaos on a small scale.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WC:269/600
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Namek

Back to top Go down

Guy Vs Trunks Empty Re: Guy Vs Trunks

Post by Goku 2/28/2012, 2:05 am

Trunks sighed, contemplating his unwanted, but necessary trip to the Capsule Corporation. Ever since his arrival to the past, he had been evading West City like the plague. In his time it was nothing more than a desolate crater. But, here and now, the city was very much alive, the very place he remembered growing up in.

It was a unique city, compared to the other large metropolises, very much a melting pot of cultures and business. Ever since he had arrived, he couldn't help the sense of unease that loomed over him. He tried pushing it aside, to no avail. Leaning against the building, he closed his eyes and watched the masses of pedestrians move down the street, like a herd of cattle. They were so oblivious, so entwined in their little lives, that they had no idea of the bleak future ahead of them.

He wished he could return to Ohkii-mizu or even Kame House. They were both off-set, in the middle of nowhere. Trunks could rest easy in nature. Too many people made him nervous. He felt like the grim reaper, knowing that all their deaths were inevitable and he was among the few who had the power to prevent them.

Screams wracked his concentration. His nerves already, shot, he practically jumped out of his own skin.

A Vora, here? Please don't be a Vora, not today, of all days.

His prayers were answered when he saw a Capsule Corporation truck barreling down the road, police cars zipping after. With his superior perception, he was able to make out the drivers as the truck had passed. They were most definitely not C.C. commissioned drivers, not with their bandanas, leather jackets, and tattoos.

Just leave it a lone, Trunks thought, trying to stifle his urge to intervene.

The sudden emergence of a powerful ki signature changed his mind. Trunks's eyes widened and he saw a flash of blue light and a massive explosion, the power of the ki wielder resonating through his mind.

Dammit, now I have no choice. WCPD doesn't stand a chance against someone with that much ki.

While the whole block was in a uproar, people scattering in all direction, fleeing the destruction, Trunks's white aura wrapped around him. He blasted off, flying down the way, passing through a cloud of black smoke. He didn't know if this warrior could sense ki signatures, so he suppressed his, making it little more than your average person. Passing through the haze, Trunks spotted the perpetrator and floated down, landing in front of him.

Crossing his arms, the Half-Saiyan glanced around at the devastation. At least forty to fifty people lay on the ground, blood pools growing beneath their twisted forms. The smoldering remains of police cruisers complimented the scene, forming a true sense of disaster.

“So,” Trunks said. “You wanna tell me what the hell this is all about?”

---

Actions:

1) Sulk
2) Fly to scene
- Supress ki and strength to 1%.
3) Confrontation

WC: 480
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Piccolo 2/28/2012, 8:43 pm

Standing before Guy was Trunks a young man with lavender hair and blue eye's, standing at an average height around 5'6 to 5'10, wearing what seemed to be a C.C. Jacket. Just by looking at Trunks and hearing that tone of voice when Trunks spoke,“You wanna tell me what the hell this is all about?”.

"I can't believe he has the nerve to ask me what the hell I'm doing." Guy said quietly to himself. "So you want me to answer your question kid? I'm simply doing my job, a mercenary has to pay the bills. So why don't you run home and do what ever you kids do for fun on earth."

In a attempt to intimidate Trunks, Guy removed his black ski mask, revealing his face to the Half-Saiyan. "Take a good look at my face kid. You try and play hero and the last thing you see will be my face as I gut you like a trout." Guy pats Trunks on the shoulder like a little kid, just to push his buttons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actions:

1: Answer Trunks question, “You wanna tell me what the hell this is all about?”
2: Pat Trunks on the shoulder
3: Enter flight

WC: 214

Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2/29/2012, 2:01 am

"So you want me to answer your question kid? I'm simply doing my job, a mercenary has to pay the bills. So why don't you run home and do what ever you kids do for fun on Earth."

Trunks narrowed his eyes at the stranger. Before he could reply, the man removed his ski mask. The Half-Saiyan studied his features. At first glance, he looked human. But, upon closer inspection Trunks could see some strange, other-wordly traits.

I wonder where this guy is from? He's definitely not a human. Plus, he referred to this location as Earth, which means he's an outsider. He probably doesn't even know this is West City.

"Take a good look at my face kid. You try and play hero and the last thing you see will be my face as I gut you like a trout."

The stranger proceeded to clap Trunks on the shoulder, further irritating him. The one thing Trunks hated the most was being underestimated. He didn't know if this fellow could sense ki signatures, but he certainly had sized Trunks up before treating him in a condescending manner.

You have no idea who you're dealing with, do you? Trunks thought.

Before the mercenary could pull his hand away, Trunks tried to snatch it, following with a twist. The attempt was to put the mercenary into an arm bar and immobile him.

"I'm all for paying the bills. But, find a job that doesn't come with the cost of people's lives!"

He released the mercenary and charged forward, sending a heavy front kick aimed at his lower back. Which would, hopefully, send him hurtling through the air.

---

Actions:

1) Grapple - +8 FP
2) Rush Attack - +5 FP
3) Nothing.

+13 FP gained this turn.

WC: 275
TWC: 755
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Piccolo 3/1/2012, 12:10 am

Guy was definitively caught of guard by the arm bar that Trunks applied. "I'm all for paying the bills. But, find a job that doesn't come with the cost of people's lives!" Trunks told Guy as he applied the arm bar. "What do you know about paying the bills kid. I bet your mommy and daddy buy you everything." Guy said making a smart remark.

The Half-Saiyan released Guy from the hold and charged foreword, landing a well placed kick to the lower back of Guy, sending the xeno through the air! As Guy was sent hurling through the air, one thought entered his head. "I can't believe that punk hit me. Who the hell dose that kid think he is?"

The xeno mercenary quickly put on the breaks by entering flight. "You got some balls kid, I'll give you that. It's going take more than a set of balls to go one on one with this mercenary." Guy said giving credit to Trunks.

"Now it's my turn. When I'm done with you your going run home to mommy and cry." Guy yelled. Using the after image technique, Guy quickly moves in front of Trunks, hoping to land a surprise pummel attack.

"Poor kid he's going to suffer a broken nose, oh well." Guy said to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WC: 217

After Image +75% to agility 1045 ( 4+1045=1049)

Actions:

1) Flight +1 FP + After Image +15 FP + Pummel +5 = 24
2) Taunt
3) none

Fatigue Points: 24/200

TWC: 700
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/1/2012, 5:17 pm

"You got some balls kid, I'll give you that. It's going take more than a set of balls to go one on one with this mercenary."

Trunks smirked. "Well then. Someone thinks highly of themselves. I'll be glad to wipe that ego clean."

One moment Guy was standing there, the next Trunks saw him fading. An after image!

A fist collided with his cheek and Trunks felt a rain of blows land on him, sending him reeling backward. He slid to a stop in the ash filled streets, rubbing the new welt on his chin.

"Not bad. But, let me show you how that technique is really used," Trunks said.

Trunks projected in image of himself flying at the mercenary with a heavy kick. But, in reality, he had vanished from sight. He waited until his image was about to make contact before he flew in from the side with a full power elbow strike aimed at the mercenary's face.

He didn't relent, following up with a flurry of lightning fast punches aimed at the mercenary's midsection. To finish his combo, he flew down, landing in the street again, where he extended his arm. A blue-white orb of ki materialized in his palm and he flicked his wrist, sending hurtling like a deadly missile at his opponent.

---

-Take hit action #1.
1) Flight + Illusion Attack + Rush Attack -> +18 FP
2) Flight + Pummel -> +6 FP
3) Ki Ball -> +15 FP

+39 FP gained this turn.
52 TP total.

WC: 213
TWC: 968
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Piccolo 3/1/2012, 7:03 pm

"Kid you sure can take one heck of a beating." Commented Guy with a smug arrogant look on his face.

Trunks rubbing his bruised chin still had some fight left in him and even a nice little come back remark for Guy. "Not bad. But, let me show you how that technique is really used," Trunks said.

"Well look at we have here, the kid is showing a little bit of an ego. You remind me of myself at that age fighting filthy monkeys." Guy said with a little sense of humor.

Guy was about to stop laughing because Trunks had used Guys need for witty banter as an opportunity to strike. Projecting an image of himself flying at Guy with a heavy kick as bait. Mercenary Guy bought the clever trick and meet an elbow strike from Trunks!

Staggering from an elbow strike to the face Guy was unable to respond to a flurry of lightning punches to the midsection! The writing seemed to be on the wall for Guy, Trunks had unleashed an orb of ki aimed at Guy.

Dazed from the vicious combo all Guy could do was swear as the ki orb nailed him. "[expletive]"

Mercenary Guy laid out on the ash filled street, his eye's looking directly at Trunks. Slowly pulling him self back onto his feet with his remaining strength and will power. Guy stood up a little wobbly clinching his ribs which seemed to be heavily bruised and even a few broken.

"YOUR GOING PAY, YOU LITTLE PUNK. No one and I mean NO one gets away with what you just did to me." Guy began to summon his ki, trying to charge up his favorite technique the Renzoku Kikou Dan. Guy gives a devilish smile towards Trunks as dozen of small ki blasts were launched.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WC: 303
TWC: 1003
-Take Hit from Trunks
-Took ki orb from Trunks suffered bruised ribs and a few broken

1) Charge Up +25%

2) Renzoku Kikou Dan +38 FP + 25% Charge up (25% of 38 = 9.5 round up to 10) 38+10= 48 FP

3) Resting -10 FP

Ki Boost: Current ki 420 +13%(Renzoku Kikou Dan) = 63+420= 483 ki

Fatigue Points : 48 FP current post + 24 FP Last post (72 FP) -10 FP resting

Total FP: 62/200

Last edited by Guy on 3/1/2012, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing actions)
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/1/2012, 7:57 pm

"You're going to pay, you little punk! No one, and I mean no one gets away with what you just did to me," the mercenary said, clearly bewildered by the Half-Saiyan's previous onslaught.

Trunks's eyes widened as he felt his opponent's ki surge. A big attack was coming, and he had a feeling it dealt with a lot of collateral damage.

I have to end this before it gets out of hand.

The mercenary began to pump his arms wildly, unleashing a machine gun barrage of ki blasts. Trunks tried to fly away from the storm, but was clipped by a stray blast, which brought him back down into the heart of the barrage. The storm of blasts threw him into the side of a large building, that once served as a restaurant. Dozens of explosions went off in quick succession, causing the front of the building to crumple. A giant cloud of smoke rose up into the air as the building finally collapsed on top of Trunks.

Trunks's blood was boiling with rage. By unleashing a volley of ki blasts within the middle of the city, the mercenary had just threatened more lives. To be honest, Trunks couldn't be sure how many had just died in the restaurant's collapse, but it was an unforgivable act.

Also, weight of an entire building on top of him was not a pleasant sensation. With a roar he pushed a giant slab of wall away from him. It flew through the air before landing on top of a parked car, crushing it. Bricks and hunks concrete rained down all around the street. Groaning, Trunks wobbled to his feet. With his forearm he wiped some blood from his chin and then proceeded to dust off his jacket.

"You've crossed the line for the last time."

Clenching both of his fists a white aura wrapped around his form, shimmering and crackling as his power grew. Reaching the peak of his power he let out a final scream, a pulse of ki emitting from his body, forming into a massive gust of wind that dispersed the black smoke lingering in the air.

At full power, Trunks vanished and re-appeared directly in front of the mercenary. He unleashed a rapid rain of blows all concentrated on his torso and head, a Machine Gun Fist. To finish his assault he brought his leg up in a heavy spin kick, which he hoped would finish his foe off and teach him a final lesson.

Actions:

- Take hit for Action #2.
1) Power Up -> +18 FP
2) Speed Burst + Machine Gun Fist -> +45 FP
3) Rush Attack -> +5 FP

+68 FP gained this turn.
120 FP gained total.

WC: 414
TWC: 1,382
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Piccolo 3/2/2012, 12:20 am

Guy crossed his arms and watched the destruction caused by the machine gun like ki blasts from the Renzoku Kikou Dan. Watching his opponent the Half-Saiyan Trunks get bombarded by dozen of ki blast. Nothing brought more satisfaction then watching an entire building caught in the ki blast come crummbling down on top of Trunks.

"Well kid it's been nice playing with you. I'll make sure to visit you in the hospital, ha ha ha." Guy yelled.

Once again underestimating his opponent, Guy decided the battle was over and took a little breather. Trunks unleashing his saiyan might pushed off a slab of the building pinning him down. The slab hurled through the air and landed with a massive thud causing more collateral damage. The xeno mercenary Guy raised an eye brow and watched in astonishment as Trunks wobbled back onto his feet.

"Impossible, what the hell are you?" Guy mutterd in disbelief. A full powered Trunks appeared in front of Guy of attacked with a massive assault. Strike after strike hit Guy in the head and torso, finally a highly executed spin kick for the finish move! Reeling back a few feet, the xeno mercenary staggered back and forth trying to keep his balance.

"Eck, I know when to call it quits. I did my job I stalled you long enough to let he hijacked Capsule Corp truck get away. See ya around kid, were going have a rematch." Guy flipped of Trunks and walked away from his opponent, throwing the fight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-take a hit

actions:
1) get beat up
2) flip trunks off
3) walk away

WC: 250
TWC: 1253
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info