Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegeta vs Gohan; Pride vs Rage (Complete)

2 posters

Go down

Vegeta vs Gohan; Pride vs Rage (Complete) Empty Vegeta vs Gohan; Pride vs Rage (Complete)

Post by OldVegeta 4/26/2012, 7:43 pm

Vegeta stared at the ground, his lips tightened, his face stern. His arms were crossed tight across his chest as he replayed the words that Korin, the supposed God Hermit, had spoken to him. "Hey, derpface! Get up 'ya bum, I've got a new training assignment for 'ya. There's a fighter about your level over at Mt. Paouz- you might not know him, but you're real good acquaintances with a relative of his. All 'ya gotta do is give him a good spar, alright? Then you can have the rest of the day to yourself. Maybe some shopping, 'eh? You look like you could use some new clothes, Princess."

Of course, the Prideful Saiyan had been forced to bite back the urge to whack the fuzzball clean off of the tower- that would more than likely lead to him no longer being trained. And so, he found himself flying at a half-speed, not so slow as to seem grudging, but not so fast as to seem eager...Which, of course, he was; after all, any fighter claiming to be nearly as strong as him was instantly worth fighting. The problem, however, was that Vegeta only knew a few humans on Earth, and that would mean either Bulma had some strong relatives, or he was dealing with a friend of Kakarot's master, Roshi. Either way, the endeavor seemed like it would culminate in a grand blunder.

Eventually, the Prince let his Ki lessen just enough to cause him to fall towards Earth while weakening the landing blow. As he neared a circular cabin-like house, he took note of a black haired teen in the back of the home scribbling on a paper while furiously flipping through a rather large text book. Standing on the porch just behind the teen was a quaint looking woman with similarly colored hair. If he had to guess, either these people knew of the warrior Vegeta had been sent to hunt down, or one of them was the warrior. Determined to get this grand endeavor done with, he aimed his descent for between the two, landing lightly in the dirt between either figure. He heard the woman gasp, and took a brief moment to consider his options.

With a sly grin he slowly turned his head to the woman. "Take me to your leader," he slurred, making a show of swinging his tail back and forth. She screamed, retreating behind a door before recalling she'd left her son in the yard. And, based on the scream, she was not the boring old drone Vegeta was looking for. He rose to his full height of 5'5, turning to face the boy...Who resembled Kakarot in many ways, though was obviously a good bit brighter, already being on his feet. Vegeta appraised him warily, before deciding it was safe to relax himself. It was just a boy...

Just Kakarot's boy...

And he had brains...

Deciding against his initial decision, he raised his energy levels a good bit so that his aura was ever so faintly prominent against the greenery and house behind him "I take it you're the fighter the Cat told me to look for, then? What's your name, kid?"

---
WC: 534
Vegeta's TWC: 534
Spar TWC: 534

Last edited by Vegeta on 4/29/2012, 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
OldVegeta
OldVegeta
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Vegeta vs Gohan; Pride vs Rage (Complete) Empty Re: Vegeta vs Gohan; Pride vs Rage (Complete)

Post by Gohan 4/27/2012, 12:24 pm

Gohan gazed up to the sky, his thoughts were all about the powered signature, nearing every moment. The level was not quiet high, it was even near Gohan's. Although it could not be much of a threat, yet it may could be a probable major wound for his mother, Chi-Chi. The teen threw off his written paper and has set down the text book. Immediately forcing his arms into a standing position, he held still in a brief, waiting for the source to show up through the distant horizon. Just right after Gohan had almost lost his patience, a black haired figure appeared in the distance, reversing his speed a little in order to land correctly. As it happened, his mother gasped with fear as she expanded her eyes at the landing of the man.

The stranger paused his flight in a position between Gohan and Chi-Chi, using a malicious grin, the older bastard ordered the mother to her "leader". "Take me to your leader...." To Gohan's guessing; perhaps the man is a jerk who thinks he's occupying a town. Either way, a brown hued, hairy tail flailed down behind him.. So, after all.. the man's a Sayian. Unless he's a stupid human who thought that he might transform into an ape or something by sticking a tail into his rear end. However in the world he had it, Chi-Chi screamed out loudly and descended back inside the house. As soon as she did, the man had a disappointed expression on his face. If that's so, then he must be searching for Gohan himself.

Vegeta looked up Gohan, studying his features as it was obvious that he realized that the youthful man had Sayian blood. In a wild sudden, Gohan could feel the rise of the opponent's power. In spite of that he began speaking to the teen.

"I take it you're the fighter the Cat told me to look for, then? What's your name, kid?"

The stranger questioned the teen, he probably isn't going to do something to his mother. But what cat? Is it Korin? Maybe.. It's when the time, Gohan's throat was filled with relieved air. But who does he think he is to land next to a peaceful house and ask the owners of it about their names? The teen had a bad feeling about him, his questions seemed to be quiet cunning.

"..... Who are you and what do you want from me?"

------------------------------
W.C.422
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 40
Race: Half-Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Vegeta vs Gohan; Pride vs Rage (Complete) Empty Re: Vegeta vs Gohan; Pride vs Rage (Complete)

Post by OldVegeta 4/27/2012, 7:06 pm

"Who am I," Vegeta repeated, raising a brow. Maybe this boy wasn't related to Kakarot after all, if he didn't know of Vegeta. Considering he'd arrived on Earth- alone- just a short few years ago and had the snot beaten out of him by Kakarot, Vegeta had always assumed that the childish warrior would have ranted and raved about his great victory over the Prince. Perhaps he'd need to give more credit to Kakarot's 'mercy,' however useful it had been to his own Pride. "Well, boy... You might not recognize my name, but I'm certain you know your own race, the Saiyans." Vegeta paused, locking his eyes onto Gohan's tail briefly, before wrapping his own around his waist.

"Well...I'm the Prince of that Race- I'm of a finer breed of Saiyans, you see. Pure, royal blood, descended from a chain of powerful Lords and Ladies; you can call me Vegeta." The Prideful Prince took a bow, showing off his blueblood upbringing. As he rose back to his full height, he took two steps towards Gohan, a smirk that leaked superiority forming on his face. Practicing the movements of Royalty, he stared down his nose at the child, one hand on his hip, the other hanging at his side- both packed full of energy, ready to use against the young warrior. "I was sent here by Korin, Guardian of the Sacred Lands. I've graced him with the opportunity to teach me his fighting styles and techniques; you could say I'm hungry for power...But you could also say I'm learning the ways of my people. And you, child, being one of my subjects, must know quite a bit about commoners. I bet if we had ourselves a brawl, right here and now, I'd learn just what I need to learn. So...Are you up for it, runt?"

Oh...Vegeta was putting on his tuxedo, alright. It had been a long while since he'd used the swagger of a Prince to get his way- but this was just the kind of scenario he needed as an excuse to practice. Hell...We was just bleeding a snotty attitude hidden behind a politely sarcastic voice. The Prince stopped, just a few feet in front of Gohan, waiting 'patiently' for a response to his challenge.

---
WC: 382
(Vegeta) TWC: 916
Topic TWC: 1338
OldVegeta
OldVegeta
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/28/2012, 2:50 pm

Who am I...

The stranger responded bluntly, his reaction concluded that he's somebody with a high position of his own realm. Must be that he's popular and always recognizable in his home town. Well, boy... You might not recognize my name, but I'm certain you know your own race, the Saiyans. Those words had almost shot a hole through Gohan's heart, the pounding blood which had massively increased, reached his eye's nerves that much, it forced them to expand greatly. The word Sayians was very familiar to Gohan, as he remembered that his own father IS a Sayian.

Well...I'm the Prince of that Race- I'm of a finer breed of Saiyans, you see. Pure, royal blood, descended from a chain of powerful Lords and Ladies; you can call me Vegeta. The man was named Vegeta, hell! Isn't that supposed to be the name for the Sayian's planet? How awkward is such a thing. Vegeta angled his abdomen downwards, taking a bow respectfully at the teen then rose back to his normal height. As he took two steps, nearing to the younger Sayian, a smirk was formed as soon as he had paused his movements.

The prince planted his palm onto his haunch, the other one was set onto his side. Gohan had the sly feeling about Vegeta's hands, he could sense the surpassed amount of power being filled up into them. "I was sent here by Korin, Guardian of the Sacred Lands. I've graced him with the opportunity to teach me his fighting styles and techniques; you could say I'm hungry for power...But you could also say I'm learning the ways of my people. And you, child, being one of my subjects, must know quite a bit about commoners. I bet if we had ourselves a brawl, right here and now, I'd learn just what I need to learn. So...Are you up for it, runt?"

Well, Gohan was correct about Korin. So was the power Gohan had felt concluded the request for sparring with Vegeta. How wonderful of a chance he had won for this encounter, of course the young warrior would approve. Yet, the word runt irritated his feelings, but answering with another word might ease them a bit.

"Yeah, I'm up for it... Jerk" Gohan chuckled slightly, as he insulted the "Princess" for calling him a runt. The youthful boy, collided the edge of his fists into his palms, producing a fierce clap as it occurred. Then, he arced down his neck sidewards, both; particularly. As it popped out good, immediately. He slid his feet, widespread. His left arm was positioned next to his waist, whilst the other was thrust forward, yet it wasn't completely straight. He allowed the warmth of his hidden power to flaw his body's tissue out in a form of a pure aura, it was not flashing yet, just slightly dancing like a regular warm breeze.

"C'mon, Prince. Let's start!"

----------------------------------------
W.C.522
T.W.C.944

Last edited by Gohan on 4/29/2012, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by OldVegeta 4/28/2012, 3:46 pm

"Yeah, I'm up for it... Jerk," Gohan said, spitting that last word out. Vegeta chuckled, for as admirable as it was, "jerk" was barely an insult. If anything, it was a joke for school boys to fear and elders to scold, for such a word could lead to curses; curses, however, were easily a show of strength in terms of the Saiyans. The better the insult, the more respect you got from your opponent. At least, that's what Vegeta had seen. Of course, it could have just been his royalty scaring the peasants he'd been sparring as a child.

"Oh, whipping out the big boy words, are we, boy? I never did get your name...Shame. I guess it sounds pretty lame, eh? Let's start this game, then." As the Prideful Prince's rhyme ended, Vegeta's aura exploded to life, turning a much deeper shade of blue than the almost gray flame that had occupied the air around him before. As molecules burned under the force of Vegeta's natural strength, he began formulating a plan. It seemed that Gohan wasn't very educated in terms of the Saiyan race- meaning he wouldn't expect the trump card which the Prince planned to abuse.

Vegeta launched himself forward, crouching low and aiming an uppercut to Gohan's gut. Continuing the rapid moving, he rose, flinging his arms out in an attempt to grip Gohan by the hair; from there, he tugged, hoping to unite his knee with the Saiyan Boy's chin. "Ha! I thought Korin said you'd be a challenge, child," Vegeta quipped. In truth, he was relying mostly on strength rather than Ki, which supplied a large opening to anywhere he wasn't physically guarding.

---
WC: 610
(Vegeta)TWC: 1526
OldVegeta
OldVegeta
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/28/2012, 5:57 pm

Oh, whipping out the big boy words, are we, boy? I never did get your name...Shame. I guess it sounds pretty lame, eh? Let's start this game, then. As soon as Vegeta had ended his insulting words, his surpassed power had finally emitted into the flashing dark blue aura, as it brushed destructively into his torso. The older Sayian had his aura burning off small terra particles beneath his position. As he immediately burst out into a powered flight, soaring at Gohan. Preparing his position to accurate his performance in his strike. However, to Gohan's amazement, the speed was intrusively quick, he couldn't even notice that he had been already tugged from his hair by Vegeta's combative hand.

Currently, he was off guard. So Vegeta's attack could be easily performed at once. Unfortunately, before Gohan had a chance to raise a brow, the man's knee collided with his face, the pain was impossible to tolerate. Therefore; It even forced his eyes to get crowded with tears. He couldn't let them run down his cheek that easily, if there's no other choice.. Then he must have his rage consume over him to avoid the dangerous attacks of Vegeta's. Immediately, he was sent away into a massive bounce and ended up his forced flight onto his back. He did not have much time to rest and try to remove his pain, he had to focus his anger and have confidence with him self, as it was the only way to survive this quarrel.

Quickly, he struggled in standing up onto his feet. His balance was still of guard, as the pain forced him into the ground. Yet, his confidence still fought back and allowed him to stand up. Finally, as he panted heavily, most of the pain had already been removed. The tears were easily held back and he could continue his fighting.

"It's my turn, Vegeta! And my name's Gohan, not Runt!" The teen smirked as he ended his statement, he allowed the warmth to flaw through his body and expand out into a large flaring aura, dancing briefly around him. He didn't have time to continue powering up, so he had no choice but to attack now. He, quickly raced through the distance, as his speed soared forwards. Yet it wasn't any near to Vegeta's. He managed to gather energy to form a Ki orb through his palm's tissue, before he reached Vegeta. as he released it angrily then continued his flight at Vegeta. He used the sphere as a distraction in attempt to ram Gohan's fist into the opponent's face. His hand boosted backwards and was immediately thrust forwards, as soon as the ball had approached Vegeta. Pondering at the same time, will the ball hit or not?

"YAAAAAAAAA!"

-------------------------
W.C.472
T.W.C.1416

Last edited by Gohan on 4/29/2012, 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by OldVegeta 4/28/2012, 6:57 pm

Vegeta grinned broadly as he saw the boy bounce back a good few feet, ramming into a rock some feet away. He took the time to distance himself from Gohan, stopping only when he landed atop the house. Staring down, he noted Gohan's sudden power burst as he rose to his feet, seething an immense, unquenchable rage. "It's my turn, Vegeta! And my name is Gohan, not Runt!" Gohan's power exploded forth on the last word- Runt- and he burst forward, his white aura streaming behind him. The child was barely a fraction of Vegeta's speed, but the Saiyan Prince theorized that what Gohan lacked in agility was probably made up for in strength- a factor Vegeta hadn't had much time to focus on with Korin's skirmish-focused teachings.

"Yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Gohan screamed. Vegeta could make out an orb almost half his size exploding from Gohan's palm and spiraling towards him. He wasn't exceptionally worried about the blast, so much as his theory that Gohan's strength was a major factor in the issue at hand. Vegeta clenched his teeth, smacking both of his Ki-laden arms into the blast, knocking it back towards Gohan. He yanked either arm back, charging more Ki into them as Gohan broke through the blast, his rage sending chills down Vegeta's spine.

Before the Saiyan Prince could fully charge his attack, Gohan was upon him. Vegeta panicked, spinning so that his back was to Gohan, which spared his vital organs the full brunt of the boy's punch, which connected hard against his left shoulder. Vegeta felt himself rocket forward, and had to work quick to balance out before he smacked into the ground. He felt like his entire left arm was dislocated- or worse, broken. Gohan stopped in the place Vegeta had been, still steaming with anger.

Now Vegeta was, too.

"I'll teach you to lay hands on your Prince, child. You know that punch you threw? Lucky you, it missed the arm I was charging with! Now..." Vegeta reignited his aura, speeding towards Gohan at a rapid pace once again. He crouched down so that he was under the boy's reach, then thrust his right arm upwards, hoping to land his signature attack before Gohan's strength tilted the tables. "Big...Bang...CANNON!"

A wave of blue exploded forth...But did it connect? Had Gohan somehow dodged? Vegeta couldn't be sure- he couldn't see past the blinding light his Ki was producing, couldn't hear past the explosive noise it was producing.

---
TWC: 1939
OldVegeta
OldVegeta
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/29/2012, 1:09 pm

The fist's edge thwacked into the prince's back, apparently, Vegeta turned to face his back at Gohan. Thinking that taking the hit from his back would be better than the face, actually. Both would be terrible, as it happened. The Sayian flew away, ending up a bang into the terra, producing a moderate explosion that broke the ground and forced it to split up to small shreds of rocks, sent this way. However, there was an addition of dusty smokes was aslo expanding out and was currently clearing off the scene.

"I'll teach you to lay hands on your Prince, child. You know that punch you threw? Lucky you, it missed the arm I was charging with! Now..."

The prince warned the teen, expressing up a clutched face up at Gohan. However the "Prince" looked like or how he was threatening him, Gohan would never EVER feel afraid of him. As that was the probable action, that his courageous father would do. Once again, the aura was reunited back and was formed again around the opponent. And was of course into another a hustled rage upon Gohan, again.
As expected, Gohan noticed the target forming ki in his palms, instantly, dashing them navigate at Gohan. "Big...Bang...CANNON" Although, the blue wave which was similar to his aura's hue, might put an end for the spar now, it made the teen cheer up as the attack would be straight at nothing, hopefully. The youthful Sayian stood patiently, preparing for the After Image technique, which had helped him ALOT in conditions like these. However, he didn't want it to be recognizable very soon, he wanted to have a chance to attack him from behind.

However, the blast roared fiercly in the distance, he couldn't even hear himself whispering the Turtle Wave Style's name to himself. He managed to burn up his blood to fuel them up into his muscles, contracting them ferociously. However, he had already in the stance to launch the ki wave. Preparing to fire it out as soon as he was behind the target, as it was generating in his hand. Despite that he quickly made an After Image at the time that the blast reached his previous position, hearing the explosion back, yet he could not observe it, as he was already transported behind the opponent. The young warrior smacked his arm forward, immediately, firing the enormous wave at Vegeta's back. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" His voice echoed with a roar within it, his rage consuming him briefly as he forced a scream through his lips. Just at the moment it was released, his thoughts were time froze. He knew that he couldn't see the man's face turning back, due to the wave hiding the back ground. Unfortunately, he still can't tell if he had turned or not.

---------------------------
W.C.484
T.W.C.1900

Last edited by Gohan on 4/30/2012, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by OldVegeta 4/29/2012, 5:22 pm

Had it not been for Vegeta's otherwise superior, and had it not been for the training Korin had given him in Energy fields, Vegeta never would have managed to survive. Before his blast even cleared, he felt a sudden burst in the Earth's natural Ki- a disturbance that rivaled the one his own blast had created. Like the glass that broke just a moment after you damaged it, Vegeta whipped around, spinning his body to the side of Gohan's surprisingly powerful Kamehameha. The blast shot by, barely a foot away from his closest body part, smashing into the remains of Vegeta's attack and blowing up.

The prince let loose a breath, then another, filtering air in and out of his lungs. Had that been enough to trigger the Zenkai? He hoped so, or he'd have gotten his arm broken for nothing. His mind rested on the Croft-like hideout he had under Korin's Tower, with the dozen or so Senzu Beans he'd snagged when no one was looking. Over the last few weeks, between Korin's training and his book studying, Vegeta had been allowing villagers and wild animals to combat him, allowed himself to be stabbed, punch, beaten, battered, all so he could gain a power boost- no matter how slight it was- later. After sensing what the Super Saiyan could do some weeks earlier, he was in a hurry to ascend and meet such a foe in combat.

And while this brief fight with Gohan had been interesting, Vegeta was pushing his limits on how much damage he could take without having to waste two or more Senzu beans. He turned his eyes to Gohan, a slight smirk forming. "Kid, you're by far a more intelligent fighter than your father. Train hard and you might have a place in the Saiyan army..." Vegeta paused, knowing he'd need a distraction to get away. After a few seconds, he pointed at the boy's back yard and unleashed a small blast that created a crater- making it look like he'd blasted the house. Figuring Gohan would rush in to save his mommy, Vegeta took the opportunity to fly away, full speed, booking it for the Sacred Lands.

---
WC: 364
TWC: 2303
OldVegeta
OldVegeta
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/30/2012, 5:07 pm

The Kamehameha wave was evaded by the opponent, he had luckily recognized Gohan's blast about to fired upon him. The teen knew that it would have caused mortal damage to him if it had hit, the man was lucky, very lucky indeed. Gohan stood startling at his blast, racing through the distance and destroying up the very last bits of Vegeta's "Big Bang Cannon", ending up into a marvelous explosion occurring just at the lined trees. Couple of ashed shreds managed to reach Gohans and Vegeta's spot, raining imperiously upon them. The Sayian was frozen in the same stance of the Turtle Style Wave, eyeing back his opponent. As he noticed the paralyzed expression across his face, as expected. He was had his mind almost out of the world, focusing up all his thoughts onto his past probable pass out or maybe even death.

The teen smirked as he observed, Vegeta forced to send pants pacing down his throat. Gohan couldn't help from thinking about that the blast would have barely injured the man, he claimed to be a weakling. Yet, he wasn't informed of his hidden powers. In spite of patiently waiting a response, after a while of Vegeta's recovering up from the shock. He reunited his attention back at Gohan, forming a smirk at the teen, across his face.

"Kid, you're by far a more intelligent fighter than your father. Train hard and you might have a place in the Saiyan army..."

The statement picked up Gohan's thoughts and placed them into another slot to transform them into excitement, but joing the Sayian army was not something Gohan would actually wish to do. He was to be where he belonged, in his regular hometown. Earth. Nothing more, nothing less. Suddenly, Gohan had realized a slight emit sourcing out from his house's direction, which was occurred by the hands of Vegeta's, whom had probably fled away by now, revealed out by the noise of powered flight. To his amazement, he was forced to look at where the explosion source had came from, there was a crater formed around his house's circumference. The young Sayian could not face the escaping man at a time like this, he would deal with him once when he would meet him again.

As he rushed through the meadow and kicked the door with force. Finding his mother, laying down on the kitchen, barely conscious. She must have been watching their fight and passed out worrying about her "Baby". What ever, Gohan burst into laughter as his mother was very funny due to her silly actions. But Vegeta, would truly see what Gohan is capable of. Soon enough, hopefully.

------------------------
W.C.451
T.W.C.2351

------------------------
Spar Complete

Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down