Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kegeto vs Cody (spar)

2 posters

Go down

Kegeto vs Cody (spar) Empty Kegeto vs Cody (spar)

Post by Kegeto 1/20/2012, 9:32 pm

Kegeto Flew over a city Called ginger town. He start to move his eyes left to right.

" I know I sense a power level here hmm....This is still new to me. Maybe I should land and see if I can find anyone." Kegeto lands as his eyes shifted left and right again. As He sighed crossed his arm. He let a brief sighed as he closed his eyes and started to think about what to do as he sighed. as he was floated to serve the area. While the saiyan was looking he starts to have an un easy feeling.

‘Hmm there something here but, I cant put my fingers on it.” He said now looking around at the city seeing people walking past and sighs a bit. As he floated for a good 5min he sighs and started to head towards the center of the city seeing people walking past as he lands on top of the big building. He slowly looks around with his arm still folded. Kegeto started to feel something wasn’t right.

“ It quiet. Too quiet” He said now sighing a bit

" Maybe Let give it a shot one more time." Kegeto said as he started to scanned the area to find the power level.

-----------
wc:211
Action
1. Ki sense
2. Flying
3. Flying
Fp 2

Total of 123

Last edited by Kegeto on 1/21/2012, 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Kegeto vs Cody (spar) Empty Re: Kegeto vs Cody (spar)

Post by King 1/20/2012, 10:40 pm

Word Count = 791

Cody had been walking for more than needed since that night he had gotten the letter. He had began to curse the heavier type of footwear that he was used to. Thick leather boots with heavy gripped soles were just not made for cutting cross country at a whim. They had caused sharp pains that were shooting from the base of his feet up through toward the top, which was throbbing from a soreness that he could only imagine a similar feeling to dropping a brick on his toes, over and over. Luckily, there had been a small solution for a short moment, however.

The rumbling stop of the retro pick-up truck jarred violently, which forced Cody awake quicker than one would like. Still drowsy from the slumber, his arm still didn't quite have the privilege of waking itself, either. It made for a more difficult soothing touch when it had made a quick movement to the center of his back to rub where his spine slid and bounced roughly on the lip of the vehicles bed. His eyes narrowed and darted toward the old farmer, who wasn't paying any attention to the hitchhiker. The anger deflated quickly, though, when the travelers feet landed on the ground pain free, after getting from the truck. It had also been quite the favor for the old man to have picked him up, too.

Cody slapped the lip of the truck bed a few times, lightly. Taking the signal, the truck cranked back up after a few rumbling tries. Once actually fired up, however, it roared a few times with acceleration and sputtered on out louder than ever. It had seemed to have been with more smoke than ever also, as Cody found himself lost in a cloud of black exhaust smoke. A burning sensation had filled his nostrils and his eyes. A cough was heaved out while the bottom of his eyes filled with water.

Waving the last of the smoke from his face, the wandering brawler turned to look around at where he actually was. He knew it wasn't West City, but then again, he knew the driver wasn't going to take him all the way to West City, either. He found out that he was wrong by that and right at the same moment, though. He was close to West City. He was actually what someone could say being in the city. It was Ginger Town, a cluster of buildings and people close enough to the larger metropolis to be considered a part of it.

“Almost there...” Cody said, while his attention was caught by the scent of something fried.

The warrior turned to see a small stand serving some food right on the side of the street. Before his hands could even make their way to start digging through his pocket to even see if he had enough money for a snack, his stomach let out a moan and his feet had already moved. He was already up and at the front of the stand when his hand finally pulled from his pocket with a few bills and coins. Quite a few coins just fell to the ground, with not a care about them, making them ding and ring as they landed and jumped from the concrete. It was that, which caused the stand vendor to turn toward Cody, who was now standing there with his arm completely extended and Zeni sitting in his palm.

“Corn dog, please!” Cody said with an almost excited tone that threw the vendor into a sort of curious expression about the odd customer.

Sadly, the first bite was all he could really enjoy when a sensation had shot through his mind. It pulled his attention and stare to elsewhere, while the bitten corn dog was just held. That tug in his mind was something that he knew well of through the various different encounters with other warriors. It was a concentration of a stronger force held within another being. It was something that could make a hero, and a villain, form just what they desired to do with it.

Knowing the dangers of the others he had encountered, Cody was no fool to the game. He had quickly lowered his own Ki signature, so that he was lost within the people that walked up and down the street that he just stood on. His eyes continued to follow his senses, though. He knew all too well that just because you may think you are hidden, or protected, that you may very well not be. A sure man was nothing more than an ignorant man. He needed to at least remain prepared, so he just walked along the street and continued with his corn dog.

-

* Ki Sense: Used to target Kegeto
* Ki Control: Masked (Not Suppressed) to 5

Actions:
1. Nothing
2. Nothing
3. Nothing
King
King
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kegeto 1/20/2012, 11:04 pm

Kegeto is on aware that his power level was still shown. Kegeto slowly moved his eyes left to right again still trying to find him.

" Grr I cant seem to find him I lost it some how. I thought i sensed it here? Maybe I am wrong. I still need to work on it than i guess." Kegeto said as he start to flew up towards the sky and thinking about something for a few min. Kegeto than slowly started to head towards above the city center looking down for a few min. Now started to turn one-eighty degree turn to see if there anyway he can pick up the power level.

“ Grr It like as if it vanshied into thin air. What to do now?” He asked him self . He would than start to go back down in the middle of the intersection of the city. The cars start to blare there horns.

“ Hey watch were you going” The guy yelled. Kegeto just stared towards southwest of the city. While in deep thought. The guy still yelling at him. Kegeto than turn.

“ Sorry I didn’t mean to do that.” Kegeto said now floating back up to the sky. The people was in awe seeing that a man just flew up again.

" I guess I should head back after all There nothing for me to do here anyway. And besides I don't think No one is Coming." Kegeto said in a bit disappointment and get ready to flew away from the city
--------------
Wc 258
action
1 Fly
2 Fly
Fp-2

new Fp

Last edited by Kegeto on 1/21/2012, 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by King 1/21/2012, 12:59 am

Word Count = 475

After a few good minutes of walking, Cody had managed to walk on up on the man who had gotten his attention. Normally, it was much harder to actually pinpoint someone exactly, or to even determine just how strong that someone even was. Instead, for him, it was like gravity pulling at his mind and the stronger the person was, the more the pull. That kind of skill took more than just practice. It took mastering. The individual that he had stumbled upon, though, was more than easy to spot out. The man was flying around just above the buildings and landing in the middle of streets. The fighter wasn't the only one to notice the unknown man from the commotion being made along the streets, such as people gazing and others shouting in anger or blowing the horns of their vehicles.

The bag that was slung over his shoulder slid across it with his fingers gripping to it's sling. It then dangled for a moment while it was lowered to the ground. All the while, Cody still chewed on his corn dog, which was being held in the other hand by the stick impaled through its center. As he chewed on the last bite he had just taken, a smile had been brought to his face. He couldn't help to do anything else other than that. The sight of this man seeming to be lost in the middle of some patient dwindling people was quite a comedic view, to say the least.

What is he looking for...

That was when Cody realized that it was him after all. He had hidden form this stranger just seconds ago. Considering the distance that the fighter had walked, and how the man had found just one spot to linger about in hopes of finding some sort of location to go recently, it had to have been him. Why, though, was the newer question that went streaming through his mind then. The warrior had encountered many opponents in his short years on the planet and names often escaped him, but a face never did. It was hard to forget the face of someone you are intending to kill, no matter if they are known to you or unknown.

Cody released the hold that was there on his power. It came spiraling from the core of his body to evenly distribute itself back through the rest. As the invisible energy replenished itself to all of the needed areas, a gust of air was quickly released from him, which could be felt by anyone near as a sudden breeze. Visibly, it forced his blonde hair and brown jacket to flutter and whip swiftly. His bag was also pushed enough to fall over on its side.

Now...he could be detected, and now...he just waited with a stare on the dumbfounded stranger...

-

*Ki Control: Released

Actions:
1. Nothing
2. Nothing
3. Nothing
King
King
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kegeto 1/21/2012, 1:51 am

Kegeto stopped he looked over were the power was coming from. Kegeto sat there smacked his forehead. He than sighed and shakes his head thought about it for a few and smiled.

“ So now you come out of hiding” Kegeto said softly and flew towards Cody. He lands in front of him as he landed. Kegeto Stared for a few min than finally broke the silence

“ You have great power level. I thought it was my imagination I’m surprise I didn’t see it sooner.” Kegeto said as he smiled at him chuckled for a second and than sighed

“ So you want to spar here and now? I want to test my power out. And you seem to be a worthy Advisory ” He said now cracking his neck now leaning against the lamp post. He smiled at him with some excitement in him.

“ After all We can give these people some entertainment. “ He said folded his arm and chuckled to feel that kind of power that rivaled over his own was great and brought his saiyan blood to a boil. Wanting to fight someone stronger than him, to surpass his limit, and to enjoy the fight.
----------------------
word count 201
action
1 Ki sense
2.Fly
3. nothing
--------------------
Fp -1
Total fp 120
Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by King 1/21/2012, 5:25 am

Word Count = 1,151

The fighter's index finger gave a quick twitch when he saw the stranger react to his signature becoming visible. It had happened almost instantly after he allowed himself to be seen. He watched the stranger look directly toward the him, smacked his forehead, and shook his head. To him, it looked as if the stranger felt like he had been trick, or toyed with. That was something that he knew could lead a few different directions in the way someone responded to another. That added more tension to the existent caused by that the man had looked, and now found him.

“You have a great Power Level. I thought is was my imagination. I'm surprised I didn't see it sooner.” The stranger said with a little laugh, but ended with a sigh.

“So...you want to spar here and now? I want to test my power out, and you seem to be a worthy adversary.” The stranger asked.

Cody cocked a brow in confusion as the man just bombarded him with such an odd question from no where. Dumbfounded himself, now, he just brought the corn dog back to his mouth and slowly took a bite from the snack. His eyes never shifted once while he bit, chew, and lowered the food. He watched while through confused eyes as the stranger popped his neck quickly and leaned against a street light's post. While the man did all of this, he just smiled at the fighter, who had decided to take another bite from the corn dog.

“After all, we can give these people some entertainment.” The stranger said while laughing some more and folding his arms across his chest.

The brawler stood there in silence while he watched the stranger act as if the two of them were buddies, or possibly even friends. The way he was acting just didn't match anything that he was saying to the fighter. The man was wanting to fight. The man was calling him directly and openly on the spot. Not only those, but right in front of people and right in the middle of town. There was no harsh feelings toward one another, and this wasn't any sort of training area at all. The thought of it all just sent him into a confused and dumb sensation that had his body limp and his mind jumping hurdles.

What? He can't be serious...

The brawler leaned forward somewhat to examine the stranger a little more closely. His head then slowly panned off to the right to stare at the surroundings. He saw the people in that direction just stand there watching the stranger and himself in silence. Beyond them were the streets and buildings that stood along those streets seen. After taking those in, he had slowly shifted his head back to the left, so that he could do the same. His eyes worked across the faces and things that were down along that side, too. After looking thoroughly across the scene to the left, his back started to straighten back out and he was back to an upright position. His attention was placed back on the stranger once more. He hadn't seen any training grounds anywhere around the two of them.

Cody brought the corn dog to his mouth and took the last bite that was remaining. He chewed slowly thinking about the situation at hand. The bare, flat stick started to take a twirl between his fingers. With every rotation, the stick made its way to another finger until it found the last. That was when it spun back the other directions along the fingers. The process just continued until finally stopping right between his index finger and his middle one. The stick paused, and his fingers ceased to move, because he started to speak.

“Alright...” Cody said softly with a solid tone.

Just as he pronounced the last noise needed to finish that single word, the stick from the corn dog was flung from his fingers at the stranger. As soon as the stick left his fingers, a force or pressure blew from the fighter and colliding into everything around him. A light then followed almost instantly behind that force, shining for just a brief few seconds until dimming itself into a steady glow of red Ki pulsating from his body.

Once that shade of red became steady, there was no pause in the next movements. The soles of those boots pressed from the ground and bent with his feet as his toes shoved him forward in a distorted vision of himself. That blurred vision of the blonde haired man, wearing blue jeans and a jacket, shot toward the stranger quickly. His arm was reared back while he leaped through the air and his mouth was opened as rung out with a roar. The image of the man just faded, however, as it collided into the stranger and it was no more.

Instantly afterward, the Cody swung forward a powerful punch belonging to five solid knuckles and a fist from the exact direction he had been standing. It had been a short distance between the two of them, but the brawler had the tricks to attempt on making it work for him. He had forced himself to put enough strength in his legs and enough energy used to rocket himself forward from his standing point to make to assist in just the strike needed.

With no hesitation, or want, for the foolish opponent to react still, Cody pulled the arm that he had used to strike at the opponent earlier. Guessing on the strength he had placed in the first strike, the opponent may have lost his footing and may have stumbled. That last attack may have also been evaded, or him missing, also. Those were covered, however, by clearing the space between him and his opponent of his own arm and bring that left leg to a quick arch to send a knee at his victim. The knee was just an initial kicker, however, and he quickly swung back at Kegeto with his right arm, once more, and then with his left hand, fingers extended, attempted in pushing the face of his opponent toward his right knee that rose to a quick shot itself.

Released, Cody drifted back for a moment in the air, to let some sort of fair play gain between him and his opponent. A smile then sliced across his chin and his hip twisted. From that motion, his body spun and hist right leg was stretched out. The bulky, steel toed portion of his boot was brought to a point when his foot gained alignment with his leg. It's destination was directly, to what the brawler hoped, the face of his falling opponent.

The soles of those boots firmly planted themselves on the ground, after the last strike was delivered and the fighter straightened back to a stand...

-

* Power Up: 500+15% to Strength and Ki
* Rush Attack: 250+15% to Strength
* Speed Burst: 250+35% to Agility
* Pummel: 3 Strikes
* Flight: Use of Ki to Fly

Actions:

1. Power Up + Speed Burst + Flight + Rush Attack (+31 FP)
2. Power Up + Flight + Pummel + 3 Strikes (+6 FP)
3. Power Up + Flight + 1 Strike (+1 FP)

FP Used= 38 FP
King
King
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kegeto 1/21/2012, 2:52 pm

Kegeto underestimated this fight as he was not aware on the corn dock and lost his footing for a few second to realize to see him flying towards him. His eyes widen to learn he a faster than he looks. The man just rushed in front of him. For the few second try to put his defense up but, the man was fast and was already in point blank range. The Saiyan get hit with the punch. The people screamed in fear fleeing from the battle. Kegeto tries to regain his control. The man was behind him.

“ Damn he fast.” He said in his thoughts. Kegeto than felt the blow on his back. Knowing he wasn’t done with his brutal attack Kegeto thinks for a few second felting the pain . Then felt him a knee and than another knee. Just to realize that the mans boot was about to smack him in the face sending sailing hitting a few building. Kegeto slowly get up and his tail twirled for a few second.

“ Sorry for underestimating you.” Kegeto slowly wipes the blood from his lip. He smiled slowly and than pulled his arms back his aura started to flicker as he started to let out the a roar his aura. He than started to dash towards him and forming a fist he slowly move his fist towards his chin. If this makes any contact he would than make it looked like he blurred to be right behind him. Kegeto smiled slightly and placed his hand out to fire a energy blast at his back if these attack hit he would land on his feet smiling.
"How you like them apples?"
--------------------------------
Power up increases strength and ki attributes by 500 + 15% of base attribute.
Powered flight increased agility by 250 + 10%
Strike
Speed Burst increased agility attribute by 250 + 35%
Ki wave
-----------------------
word count-282
action
1. power up powered flight
2. strike
3. Speed burst ki wave

Fp-32
total fp- 88
Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by King 1/22/2012, 9:03 am

Word Count = 1,291

Cody just stood there in silence. His narrowed eyes watched observantly while the stranger was violently slung through the air. A short grunt of a snicker was released from sealed lips while he admired the outcome of the last attack he had given his opponent. It had sent the warrior, who had foolishly called him out for a small bout, down the street and rolling across the surface of the rough pavement. The citizens who had came to play an audience for the spar shared in the fighters gaze, after their screaming caused from initial shock had stopped, upon the stranger who was now punching himself from the ground. It was at that moment, he realized a furry tail of some sort, flipping itself about while the man had stood back to his feet.

“Sorry for underestimating you...” Kegeto said, while wiping blood that had been drawn from his lip.

The arrogant fighter couldn't help, but to let out another snort after his opponent had to comment the obvious matter at hand. That little gesture, matched with a similar expression, initiated the soles of the same boot that had smashed itself across the strangers face to pick up form the ground. With that leg taking the lead, he started to slowly make his way in the direction of his opponent, who was now standing upright on solid footing. Fingers first, both of his hands crawled their way into his blue jean pockets, so that his arms rested on the lips of them loosely. With a posture that was at ease, his boots still slowly tracked their way to the stranger.

Kegeto had gotten up just fine and even cleaned himself up a bit. He was standing exactly where he had tumbled to a stop. Slowly, the Saiyan's arms eased back, with his elbows tight and fists curled in a way that his fingers were facing the sky. It was within less than a blink, Cody witnessed the muscles that were not covered by the gi, tighten as if he was straining. That same moment, energy became visible with flash releasing an aura that held a glow around his body. The familiar pull the brawler had recognized as that man's had suddenly gotten stronger and it was apparent to him what had happened, but his slow drag of a march carried on.

The color of the energy brightened then, and it then was left within the wake of the charging Saiyan. Consumed with that aura, as it blazed around with a fading shade from the center out and edges that flickered with the aura burning out to the surrounding air, Cody seized any progression form his legs. Wide eyed at first, while he watched Kegeto's arm pull back in preparation of an attack, the human threw his arms up, so that they crossed each other. His back was then bent in a fashion to force the weight of his body toward his oncoming attacker. Right before impact, his arms slid closer and tighter, his back muscles tightened and curled forward forward slightly more, and his legs attempted to press hard with every intention on possibly digging into the ground for a firmer hold. Even though that was an impossible task, the intention and effort was still given.

The punch landed across the intersection of the fighters arms. His body tightened from bracing himself for the impact, but loosened immediately afterward. Attempting to try and gain some sort of retaliation, Cody released his positioned arms by thrusting them toward the side simultaneously. He was hoping to possibly allow the back side of his knuckles to go smashing across a face, or anything at that matter. His eyes widened when all he had swung against was air when he had sworn the Saiyan was a sure target. The draw of his opponents existence was still there, though, and was much closer than he had wanted.

Behind me!

A warm sensation could be felt across the warrior's back just as he felt a sharp jar of pressure made itself abruptly known in the same spot, as well. The stranger had picked up speed and circled his way behind him. The hells and tips of his boots dragged and skipped along the top of the ground while he stumbled forward. Several small bits of energy bounced from his back and rolled around the upper portion of his body as debris spurting the detonated impact of a blast.

“How do you like them apples?” The Saiyan asked, after the blast had made contact.

Cody finally came to a stop, after his ungracefully designed boots won a struggle for firm footing. After that rough display, there was no movement from the human. His shoulders had remained slumped and his chin was almost tilted far enough to tough the rise of the upper portion of his chest. Thick blonde hair hung past his jaw line and from the way his body had been sent, his face was now hidden behind a curtain of it, as well. His arms did not tremor or make any sort of vibration, but his fingers had slowly began to tighten in and out with closely curled joints in each. By that time, the smoke that was bellowing from a blackened burn spot in the center of his back had almost dissipated.

This stupid kid wanted a spar...

He specifically said a spar...

Now, he lashes out against me with the use of energy?

A sigh was released from the fighters lungs. His head tilted upward and his eyes scanned the area scenery around him from behind the golden colored hair that shielded their moving gaze. They just worked their way over the people who were still standing there. He looked upon the men, who seemed either impressed, or terrified at the violent little outbreak. They then worked to themselves to the women, which most were hiding within the crowd with only their faces exposed to watch in shock. Those were for the ones who didn't have kids held tightly by some sort of grip, whether within clutching embrace, or a trembling hold on a collar, arm or shoulder. Seeing the women, only lead to Cody laying a close examination upon the faces of those kids.

The kids...

“You're a fucking fool...” Cody mumbled with a grunt.

“First, you want to just come find just anyone to show off some skill that you don't possess? You do that by openly confronting them with a challenge to a spar in the center of people and a town? You then don't even have the control...the honor...the respect...or the heart...to actually take part in a real test of some skill and fight like a real man? You actually have the stupidity and lack or care to endanger the lives of these people over nothing more than some fools taunt for sport?” Cody had clearly, but with a harsh growl of a tone, while raising his head.

The human said nothing more. His posture just straightened and his shoulders wiggled sharply to adjust the jacket, which was marked with a solid black circle between his shoulder blades. No sound was made, while the people just stared, and he made his way through them to his bag that was still laid over on its side. The bag was yanked up to his shoulder and slung once more. His eyes never shifted to a single face while he passed them on by. The direction he headed was known and Cody didn't want any other distraction to bother him any further.

Silent and as if he was made of something solid, like stone or oak, the wandering fighter just walked away from the stranger who hadn't even rated to be his opponent...

-

Actions:

1. Block vs. Action 2
2. Nothing
3. Nothing

FP Used: 38

Yeah, you can have this win. I'm not taking part in a Spar that's gonna turn into some cheap Battle show.

Total Word Count for King = 3,708
King
King
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down