Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kegeto take care of things. ^_^

Go down

Kegeto take care of things. ^_^ Empty Kegeto take care of things. ^_^

Post by Kegeto 2/24/2012, 2:03 am

Kegeto was walking in the woods as he saw the pods flying across the sky. He smiled as his neck cracked ready to take on what ever has come to him. His body started to lift off the ground. The wind blew threw his hair as his eyes stared were the pod crashed. The smoke started to sizzle as the door open. Kegeto stared at the pod for awhile as he place both feet on the ground while stared at the pod. The Dark blue alien smiled at Kegeto.

Your hard to track. My masters been trying to find you ever since you destroyed there ship.” Said the blue alien as he was skin with a saiyan armor on. His anatine was over his head as he look like an ant. Kegeto smiled as he looked at his scouter.

Took you that long to find me. After all your masters are the reason I had to flee. And besides I still have a taste of vengeance for what you done to my brother.” Kegeto eyed him as he growled quietly. The Alien smiled as he looked at him. His eyes stared at him as his scouter started to beep.

I see your only at level 5. How sad and here I thought I would have to go all out. After all your power level doesn’t mean anything. I’ll try to go easy on you.” The alien said smiling getting his style. Kegeto started at him and sighed.

Im forgot what your max power is?” Kegeto said staring at him with his arms folded. The alien sat there laughing. As he watched him not movie not even afraid.

Two-Thousand. That my max. Don’t get to sad though. I would only need to use fifty percent of my power anyway.” The alien said as he than saw Kegeto laughing as he started to pull his arms back as his aura flicker. The Scouter started to read his power level. The saiyan started to roar as the earth shaken. The rocks started to float up as he kept his scream. The power level was sense over the planet. Kegeto stared at him. The alien eyes widen in shocked and confused. The scouter started to read Two-thousand five hundred twenty-seven. His eyes widen as the scouter still going up.

This can’t be! Four-thousand, five-thousand, six thousand. No! Seven thousand!” The alien mouth dropped as he walked backwards. Kegeto walked forward. They alien took another step back keep his distances away from Kegeto.

What happen to your bragging rights? I thought I heard that you were at Two-Thousand. Now I show you my power and you started to tremble like a frighten Kitten. Tsk. I’m a shame to even have to go to Seven thousand. And this isn’t my peak.” Kegeto smiled as the alien looked at him. He than started to dash towards him. Kegeto sat there not moving as the alien curled his fingers into a fist as he his knuckles started to hit him all over the place. The saiyan lifted his knee as it make contact to the stomach. The Alien eyes widen to recive a lot of pain. Kegeto smiled as he pulled his arms back and turned his body as his elbow hit the aliens temple than dashed after him as he flew towards him. The Alien started to fire an energy blast. Kegeto dodge the attack as he kicked him up to the sky. The saiyan blurred into the sky as he formed two orbs.

This is for my sister!” Kegeto shouted as he threw the orb at him as it hit him in the head. Kegeto than growled in anger.

This is for my cousin!” He than threw the orb at him. The alien hit the ground covered in green blood. The saiyan than landed in front of him. The alien struggled to his feet. Kegeto stared at him as he didn’t move as he than did a quick punch him in the chest. The alien skid across the dirt hold his chest. Kegeto stared at him for a good while. The mountain ranges was a good place to finish this he starts to dash towards him as he head towards the alien. The alien smiled and fired a ki blast but, he wasn’t fast enough to charge it as Kegeto was gaining speed as he looked at him. The saiyan than kicked him to the mountains. The alien sat there in the crave that was cause by the punch. He would than get up and stared at the saiyan. For awhile Kegeto than finaly broke the silence

Wasn’t it a few minute ago that you were boasting that you were able to beat me. But, all I see is me toying you. I thought you could do is give me a good challenge.” Kegeto stared at him as the alien made a mad punches to the saiyan. Kegeto sighed and cupped his hand..

Kamehameha!” Kegeto shouted as he fired the blue beam at the alien. The attack consume the alien. The echo of the screams was heard. Kegeto than sighed and closed his eyes.

Please forgive me for claiming a life.” Kegeto thought as he lifted up to the sky and flew away.
------------------------
world count:884
Kegeto
Kegeto
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down