Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guy meets the turtle hermit.

Go down

Guy meets the turtle hermit. Empty Guy meets the turtle hermit.

Post by Piccolo 1/22/2012, 6:29 pm

The Turtle Hermit wrote:
The Turtle Hermit

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni and +10 Hero Points

You are looking to step your training up a notch and seek to be a pupil of thelegendary Master Roshi. Upon arriving at his small island, you find the venerable teacher is depressed. His last student abandoned his training regime and Roshi thinks himself a washed up teacher. Seek out his previous student, find out why he quit, and bring Roshi's morale up once again

In the world of Infinitive Dragon Ball Z there are many heroes and villains but there is only one hero like the xeno humanoid warrior Guy. Our hero has come to the planet earth to seek out the most powerful warriors and train under them so that he may become stronger and achieve his dream of joining the elite fighting force from the edge of deep space! Before we journey into our hero's most recent adventure we must turn back the clock a few years ago.

Guy was hit with tremendous force, sending straight back into the wall. “Come on rookie you boast about your skill but here you are getting slapped around. Your not cut out to join the big boys of the Elite Fighting Force, go home.” Mocked the xeno leader of the E.F.F (Elite Fighting Force). Guy felt humiliated, his anger was rising. Catching a second wind Guy pulled himself off the floor then he reckless charges the E.F.F. leader. The E.F.F leader side steps Guys charge then follows up by grappling Guy from behind setting our hero up for a vicious back suplex that send Guy neck first into the ground! “He he he, got give you points for trying but trying doesn’t make the cut around here. Now get up, clean your self up and go home with what little pride you have left rookie.” As the E.F.F. leader mocked Guy once more. Our hero slowly gets up and walks away holding back the tears of humiliation, Guy hears the E.F.F. members having a good laugh.

It was that humiliating day that gave our hero the motivation to train under various masters so that he may become stronger and one day prove his worth to the Elite Fighting Force. Let us turn the clock foreword to our hero's time on planet Namek. The two warriors were locked in combat trading punches back and forth. Each warrior showing impressive reaction time as the two dodged a flurry of punches, finally the two warriors backed off and came to a stale mate. “Impressive! Today you have shown me that you no longer require my training. Guy you have surpassed your master.” proud fully said the Namekian martial arts master. “Master I'm don't fell strong enough yet, their has to be more you can teach me.” Guy said. “I have nothing left to teach you but I can push you in the right direction. There is a small blue planet known as earth. It is home to many powerful warriors their you might be able to become even stronger. Once on earth seek the legendary martial arts master known as the Turtle Hermit, he is well rounded in the martial arts.” the Namekian master explained to Guy. “Then my next course of destination is the planet earth. Mission seek out the legendary Turtle Hermit.” said Guy. “Before you leave my former student I will imprint the location of the legendary Turtle Hermit into your mind.” The Namekian approaches Guy and places the tip of his index finger on Guy's forehead. With in a matters of seconds the information was transferred into Guy's mind. Guy takes a few steps backwards “I can see a small island out in the ocean with a small house with the words Kame written on it. Master how did you know of the Turtle Hermits location?”. “During my younger day's I traveled much like you, I just happened to find my way to earth and run into the Turtle Hermit.” Guy and the Namekian master say their good bye's.

Let us turn the clock foreword once more to the present time. We find our hero already on earth and arriving at the location the legendary Turtle Hermit aka Master Roshi.
"Their has to be a mistake no way this is home to a legendary martial artist master." said Guy as he stood on the beach of the small island scanning the area. Guy cups his hands around his mouth and begins to shout. "Hello any one home? My name is Guy I have come to this world to train with the strongest warriors so that I may become stronger." Our xeno hero waits for a reply, Guy shouts once more."Don't be afraid of my appearance legendary martial artist master. Just because I'm a humanoid with red skin doesn't make me a villain."Guy waits for a reply but no reply is given.

"Okay why don't I just knock on the front door." said Guy. Our hero walks up to the door of the old turtle hermit and knocks on the door with incredible force. Knock, knock, knock, "Come on train me, please train me." The front door of the small house slowly opens. "Why are you making all that racket? Some people are trying to...uh study books." said a short old man with a white fu manchu mu stash and large sun glasses. "You got to be kidding me you're the legendary martial arts master." Guy remarked. "I'm the legendary Master Roshi and I know why your here and I'm not going train you. I don't train people in the Turtle Clan style any more. So go and train under some else.”

"Why not?" Guy said with a long face. "Young fighters today just don't want to be trained. They want everything to come easily instead of working hard. Just like my last student." Roshi commented. Roshi turned his back on Guy and slammed the door behind him. Guy stood their at the front door and begun to think of a way to earn master Roshi's favor. "Well it seems the old man was hurt by his last student. Maybe if I can find his last student and bring him back to this island Master Roshi will train me." Guy was about to fly off into the sky when a voice gained his attention.

"Hold on. Roshi is upset about his last student because one day he just left the island. It's not his fault the student was against Roshi's unorthodox training regiment. ." Guy looked at the ground where a turtle was speaking to him. "Uh, okay. Do you know where I could find the former student talking shelled earth creature?" "Yup, the former student was from a small island west of here. You can't miss him he's a giant with a mo hawk." Turtle explained to Guy.
Our hero takes off from the ground as he begins his flight westwards towards to find Roshi's former student.

"That must be the small island where the former student comes from. Now I just need to be on the look out for a giant with a mo hawk." Guy comes out of his flight and lands softly in the middle of a small village. "What would be the best way to lure the former student out? How about I just start shouting." Guy begins shouting so loud that the entire village could hear him. "I'm looking for the former student of Master Roshi. He's said to be a giant with a mo hawk." Suddenly a deep voice is heard a giant of man walks towards our hero. "Yeah, I trained under that cranky old man. He send ya to fight me?" Guy looks up at the giant and looks him straight in the eye. "I want to be trained by Master Roshi and to gain his favor I need to know why you left your training regiment." The giant gave a monster of a laugh that only a man of his size could give. "Ho, ho, ho you seriously want to be trained by the at old man? Let me tell you why I left. You see that old man is a PERV I couldn't train under a perverted old man. The old man had me looking all over the land for women and bring them back to his island. Not to mention he had me run to the store and buy him magazines, never felt so embarrassed to buy something. Training under Roshi will rot your mind” Guy begins to laugh a bit at what the giant just said. "The old man is perverted that's why you left Master Roshi." Our hero waives good bye to Roshi's former student and head back towards Kame House.

Back at Kame House With our hero, Roshi, and Turtle
"What PERVERTED! My former student left because he thought I was a perverted old man. I just enjoy studying the female figure, nothing wrong with that. You gained my favor and I'll agree to teach you in the way of Turtle Clan. Under one rule though, you find me a decent women make sure she's beautiful with lush melons.” Roshi said with a perverted grin.

“Wow you really are pervy Master Roshi. Well is that’s what it takes to start training I'll find you a sexy lady.” Guy was about to embark on his new quest to find Master Roshi a decent women until turtle decided to speak up. “Master, that’s very wrong of you to make your new student go out and find a women for you. Your last student left because of your perverted thoughts.” Master Roshi just continued to have the pervy grin on his face.”How about the new student flies to the nearest store and pick me up a few magazines?” Roshi proudly said. Turtle shook his head at Roshi “Master, that’s worse than your first idea.” Roshi gave a sad look on his face because his perverted ideas were defeated by Turtle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quest complete

word count 1599

Last edited by Guy on 1/26/2012, 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : reaching requirment 0f 1,500)
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Namek

Back to top Go down