Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town of the Empty (Cell and Future Trunks)

2 posters

Go down

Town of the Empty (Cell and Future Trunks) Empty Town of the Empty (Cell and Future Trunks)

Post by Future Trunks 6/26/2012, 12:13 am

The sky was dark, not a normal dark it was more of an uncomfortable dark. The half lift moon illuminated what was supposed to be a populated town. It wasn't a major town, or even a big one at that. This town was very small and compact, with most of the inhabitants keeping to their own little world.

It was not strange for a newcomer to arrive at this place, but it was strange for them to want to stay. Most of the towns people were simple people. Making their annual income through farming, forging, trading, and various other odd jobs. Even as this may be, they were never considered a deserted town or people. There was always something taking place, no matter how small it be.

What could be considered by most even stranger about this day, was that even with no towns people, their vehicles still appeared to be busy. The bar was packed, same went for the deli. Everything seemed normal, except for the fact that it was very late. What kind of people from a small town still be out and about this late at night? That was something that Trunks pondered to himself as he arrived near the middle of this what seemed to be deserted town.

Maybe the towns folks had seen him coming, and by the looks of him hid in fear. It wasn't that he really cared, he mainly needed a few things from these people and would not be able to get it without some assistance. He knew that he needed some supplies from a weapons dealer, mainly a new weapon.

As he continued through the heart of the town, he stopped to read their banner which had a small map in the center of it.

"Welcome to Isle Town."

This small caption stood a top a homemade stand that draped over a very small fountain. Beneath this was really what he was looking for. A damn map. The young saiyan prince ripped this paper from its mounted spot, it had been there for some time judging by the sun spot it left behind. He hoisted the map up and read it.

From the looks of things this so called weaponry would be a few feet to his left. As he turned to walk in that direction, he saw it. A very small sign that held a cheap looking shield upon it. "Oh great, lets see what this trash heap has in it." Trunks muttered sarcastically as he headed through the door.

Inside he was not impressed. Most everything had either been broken and in need of repair, or was new and just a piece of shit. He couldn't use any of this crap. The young saiyan almost made up his mind to leave when from behind him something fell. As he turned he saw a golden shield. It looked like it had a dent it the middle as well as being very battle worn.

"Damn rats, even they thought this shit was garbage." Trunks began to walk out the door, but from behind where the shield was a gleam of light hit his face. "The hell?" The young saiyan stuck his hand into a passage to retrieve the item. Upon finding it and bring the weapon to the light he found a decent sword. It wasn't anything major but this was actually what he was looking for.

He needed a new weapon, and this would do fine until he made it to the next town. He turned to see if anyone was around but no one. He noticed the handle had marked, '650 zeni'. Trunks laughed at this asking price, "Fuck that." The young saiyan pulled out 50 zeni from his pocket and dropped it down. "Your lucky you even got that." He yelled at what seemed like no one, then walked out the door with his new possession. Not even noticing the body of a drained soul behind the counter.

Trunks made his way across the street from where he had found the sword. Of course, it was the local bar and from the looks of things was completely jammed packed. "Grrr... I hate people." The saiyan prince groaned as he finally attached his sword to its sheath, which rested on his back.

As he burst through the door, to his surprise the bar was empty. It seemed as though there had been some kind of crazy event that took place. Seeing as there were different articles of cloths scattered around their entire bar. It seemed strange but since there was an "OPEN" sign out front, he figured the bartender was still around. Trunks sat down at the bar and slammed his fist into the counter, attempting to gain the bar keeps attention.

Nothing.

He quickly became restless and leaned over the bar to make his own damn drink, but once he made it over he wasn't prepared for what he would see.

From on the other side of the counter, was the man he was in search for. The bartender. He was still alive, but barely. The man looked as if he were around one hundred years old, his cloths hardly fit his puny body. He seemed very weak as well. Trunks really could not careless about the man and went for a glass to mix him a shot. "Hope ya don't mind, haha." As he reached further for his favorite liquor, Jack Daniels, he noticed something even stranger than this lonely town. This old man had been attacked, judging from the huge crater of a hole that lay in his back.

"Alright, what the hell is going on here?" Trunks downed his shot, but straight from the bottle. He didn't have time to wait around. He knew this had to be the work of his father, King Vegeta. He would find him, and tear him limb from limb. "I'm coming father, just you wait!"

WC: 983
Future Trunks
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info
Level: 27
Race: Half-Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Town of the Empty (Cell and Future Trunks) Empty Re: Town of the Empty (Cell and Future Trunks)

Post by Cell 7/1/2012, 10:14 pm

"Father? You know, I've been called a great many things, but never that." Cell said in his strange and normally fear-inducing voice. He doubted this Trunks would be afraid of him, as he could tell already he was vastly different from the Trunks of the Future he knew. Quite a tangle of information sometimes, but it didn't matter to him. Meat was meat and he was not the type to distinguish. It probably didn't help any that his never normally 'tasted' his food like most humans. His sense of taste when it came to absorbing prey was quite different. It all depended on the type of energy and it's concentration. Food like what was before his eyes was not as delectable as some of his more recent meals.

Cell stood with his back against the wall on the other side of the little bar. He had felt Trunks coming, and decided to wait for him with a gift. The man on the ground had been left alive to bother his opponent. It did not seem that had taken place, in stead it seemed he did not care. He decided based on this to investigate and see how much different this Trunks was. If he was right in his idea, he might have to do something a bit new, but sure to be beneficial. After all, everything Cell did would be beneficial to himself, otherwise he would not do it.

"Not going to save him? That's not like the Trunks I knew...I wonder how much different you are. Why are you here...and I do not mean just in this location. Why are you here in this time." He asked, and waited on his opponents reply. He had time, and he was not hungry at the moment. As it turned out, eating the few hundred residents of this damned place had done quite well for his hunger. They had been weak, the strongest among them being those that could lift heavy objects. He had actually hit Cell because he had allowed him to. It was disappointing to say the most, but amusing to here the mans bones break over his face. He had made sure to torture him and let him get another punch in, which broke that fist as well. He had proceeded to break each and every bone behind eating him. Thanks to that, even his urge to torture and terrorize had been quelled for the moment.

Of course, that was prone to coming back at any time. He was Cell after all, and he did enjoy doing such things to a great extent. If this Trunks proved to be something other than what he thought, he would savagely beat him. He would leave him alive for the simple purpose of becoming stronger. That way the green abomination could simply get a better meal later on. Actually, he would be doing something to that end regardless. He enjoyed watching his food fatten up before he slaughtered them. He kept his strange red-hued eyes and yellow irises on his prey. You never knew what a Saiyan would do when backed into a corner.

WC: 524
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 45
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Town of the Empty (Cell and Future Trunks) Empty Re: Town of the Empty (Cell and Future Trunks)

Post by Future Trunks 7/1/2012, 10:42 pm

'The Trunks he knew?'

The young saiyan prince didn't know why this creature that stood before him acted as if he knew him from somewhere. He didn't have a clue who this thing was. He wasn't even sure how the hell it was able to talk, it looked more like a bug he would crush for climbing on his pants. Over grown as he was, he still didn't seem like much of a threat. As far as Trunks knew, HE was the strongest warrior on this miserable planet.

This thing that stood before him couldn't have more power than a saiyan prince. Hell, he wouldn't be able to hold any power in his skinny green arms. Each piece of this bug had some kind of hard armor coating it. Trunks could see that from where he stood. He would answer his question, but first he needed to know something of his own.

"How the hell would you know me? I damn sure do not know you, and trust me, I would have remembered something as ugly as you are." Trunks said with his normal saiyan attitude. He tried to sense the creatures power, but it was all so blurry he couldn't get a good read on him. It must be this armor he wore. None the less he decided to play into this things game, only sparked by his saiyan pride.

"Listen bug, I have no problem with you. I'm here for a reason and one reason only. I have come to slaughter the one called Vegeta. He is my father and I have some unfinished buisness with him." Trunks explained, not really giving a damn what this thing thought of him or what its intentions were. "I do not know what your going to do with this planet. Protect it, destroy it, I don't give a damn. Just stay out of my way." The saiyan began to turn around and leave, but something within him told him to stay. Maybe this creature was some sort of evil being. Judging by the massive tail and the needle like end of it, could he be the one killing all these people?!

If so this could work out to his benefit. Maybe he knew where the saiyan prince target was hiding, if he did, he would surely find out. Having a ally would not be a bad idea, especially if this thing proved to be strong or possibly stronger than the saiyan warrior. It was strange though, Trunks could faintly feel his fathers presence. He had to be close.

WC: 424
TWC: 1,407
Future Trunks
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cell 7/4/2012, 12:35 pm

"I know you in a manner of speaking. So you've come to kill Vegeta huh? That is quite different." he said. He had probed the boys mind a bit while waiting on a reply. This Trunks was far different from the one he knew after all. He also knew how strong the Trunks from his dimension had gotten before Cell put a large hole in his chest. On one hand, killing him now could prevent him having to deal with a fairly strong opponent later on. On the other hand, eating that strong of an opponent would give him quite the boost in power he wagered. Cell's options for people often turned out this way...kill them now, kill them later. He did plan to kill you regardless though. More to the point he'd eat you regardless

"Yes, being an ally with me would be beneficial, to both of us." He said, reading the boys mind and speaking before he could. "On top of that, you'd get some answers and some information regarding your father. As for his current whereabouts... That I do not know. However, I feel we'll come to hunt him soon enough. I won't even get in your way if you prove stronger than him, otherwise I'll wait until your death to take my portion." He said, alluding to him eating Vegeta if he was successful in killing this asshole in front of him. It reminded him of that tournament he had held back in his world

" Also, I can tell you why you feel like he's close by. You will certainly find that interesting if nothing else." He said, and stood up to his full seven foot tall stature. he walked towards the man from the future and towered above him. His presence was that of death, as it normally was. Standing near him, most people felt like someone was about to rip out their throat.

"If you want to find out, feel free to follow me. Oh, and you'll also meet a very...powerful Saiyan 'comrade' of mine." he said, and he walked out the door of the small bar. He could have just walked through a wall, but he didn't feel like brushing himself off. He also didn't want to look much like that brute Broly. He floated into the air and waited to see if this new prospect would like to join him and his group. He eye'd the empty town below him while waiting, admiring his work.

WC: 414
Total: 938
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Trunks 7/4/2012, 9:56 pm

'A powerful saiyan?'

This statement was something that Trunks was not prepared to hear. If not his father, who the hell was it? He considered himself, and possibly Vegeta the strongest warriors on earth. If this beast and his saiyan comrade were really as strong as they say then there must be plenty of things that the young saiyan was blind to. This bug seemed to know more about his father than any other being he had encountered before.

Trunks watched this new ally march out of the bar door and float into the night sky. The saiyan prince needed more information. He felt as if he was being called to this group that was spoken of. He decided he would go with the bug, possibly even ask if it had a name.

Trunks looked around the pub one last time, then headed over to the bar. He searched around for his prize, then like an angel in the light it showed itself. "Ah, not even opened yet. I might need this, it is going to be a long night." the saiyan muttered as he took a brand new bottle of Jack Daniels and tucked it under his arm.

As he walked through the door, he looked up into the dark, moon lit sky. He found his new team member, he floated high in the sky waiting for the princes decision to be made. Trunks figured even if he had declined, it would have led to a battle between the two. This creature didn't seem like he would be able to take no for an answer. Either way, this new partnership could be a great asset to acquire.

Trunks allowed a small smirk to run along his face as he called up to this bug. "One thing before we go." Trunks turned his head and looked back at the pub. He slowly bent at the knee and gently placed down his liquor bottle. As the saiyan stood back up, he pulled both hands in front of his chest. A form of energy began to materialize before his palms. With a short grunt Trunks fired both balls of destruction through the bar, destroying the entire thing. The flames that burnt down the bar brightened the dark sky. The burning smell of flesh filled the small towns air, the smell of death.

The saiyan picked his bottle up and continued to meet up with his new ally. Awaiting his reaction.

WC: 406
TWC: 1,813
Future Trunks
Future Trunks
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cell 7/7/2012, 4:43 pm

Cell watched as Trunks destroyed the bar. He also noticed the bottle of Liquor under his arm. He had never touched any of the 'recreational' things that humans and apparently Sayians used. He knew of it because of his memories, but never felt the urge to consume alcohol. Likely it wouldn't even affect him due to his super-human metabolism and immune system. Though if it did, he might be able to used Roshi's "drunken" style of fighting. It didn't matter much, as he aimed to kill the opponent, and that style of fighting would not accomplish that as easily. Perhaps he could adapt it to his style? He would have to investigate some time in the future.

Once Trunks had floated up to him, he spoke. "That wasn't bad...but let me show you how it should be done." The monstrosity held both arms out in front of him. His palms where facing inwards towards each other. Small but fairly bright particles of energy began to gather in this area. They were bright due to the dark sky around them. During the day these probably could not even been seen without careful observation.

Cell showed no visible strain on gathering this energy, despite the fact that it did indeed take quite a bit. It was part of how he fought, he did not want to show pain or stress to an opponent or an ally. It would only serve to take away moral from his 'comrades' and give more to his opponent. Opponents who could not see the Cell's strain or that injuries were even hurting him, tended to back down a bit. Even if only a little, it served to give him more lee-way in how to murder whatever asshole had the nerve to fight against him. On top of that it would be a decent indicator that this attack was fairly fucking powerful.

He was a good deal stronger than the last time he used it, and he himself could tell even though Trunks right next to him wouldn't be able to feel any energy coming off of him. Gero was a fool, but he was still a genius. He had created Cell, perfection itself, even if he was currently still only "in the making" when it came to that goal. His genius had defied logic itself, that such an imperfect creature could create perfection. Cell was not one to take credit away from someone who deserved it, though it often meant that person would soon die and become part of him. It seemed quite the compliment in the green abominations mind.

The orb of energy in front of him continued to grow, though it looked nothing like a 'normal' ki-based attack. The center had finally formed from the particles he was gathering. A dense baseball sized orb of black energy. Soon a white-ish ring would form around that. Further still another ring formed, this one as black as the orb in the center. A mass of dark energy, powerful and deadly. If he released it right now, Trunks would easily die and Cell would be severely injured even though it was his own attack. Still, that was not the purpose of this attack, the purpose was wiping the town below them off the face of fucking planet. It was quite adequate for this job.

Removing his hands from around this, he placed one directly behind the attack. "This, I call the Electro Eclipse Bomb. Why don't you give me some...criticism." Cell said the last word in Roshi's voice. He did this to judge the reaction to him murdering the old man and consuming him. Two people had already came for "revenge". They were shown how foolhardy that was. After that thought, he aimed the attack for the town below. The area around the two monsters in the sky was even darker than the rest of the night sky. It was fitting.

He gave the attack a simple 'push' of ki, causing it to surge forward. The air around it was burned so heavily that the oxygen molecules fused and turned into Ozone. Normally, lightning was required for this. It was something most would not understand without some explanation. However Cell knew that it meant his attack had become powerful enough that the heat around it rivaled that of lightning itself. The real attack however, was a bit more flashy and less subtle than that bit of information.

It slammed into the ground in the center of the town. The initial force alone demolished a building that had stood in it's path. It crumbled and broke as it should have, as most things did when they came into Cells path attempting to defy him. Fools.

Only a mere moment, a blink of the eye later, the Bomb went off. The explosion itself was easily the size of the town. The buildings and remains of the area were not burned, they were completely destroyed. Vaporized and turned into nothing more than ash before a flicker of flame could be let off. Hurricane force winds battered the area around this explosion that appeared somewhat like one of the only truly powerful things humans had ever created, a Nuclear Bomb. Even Cell himself was pushed back just a bit from the winds, blowing past him as if to let him know he had been successful.

There had been a bit of woodland around the town, not quite enough to be called a forest but enough to hunt in. It not longer stood, the trees that had survived the massive heat had been turned over and ripped from the ground by the force of the wind. They lay nearly a mile away, broken and splintered. Many could not even be recognized as tree's anymore due to the sudden burst of violent wind-force. If Cell had a mouth, he would smile as he looked on and admired his work for a moment. Nothing of this town remained. A crater, around it was smooth ground. It had been completely wiped from the maps. The best part to Cell, was that no one would be able to relay this story at all, besides the Saiyan 'comrade' he had just gained who floated next to him.

"Now...let us go, I'll show you the only person I've meet with more raw power than myself." He said. He had left out the "that's still alive" portion for what he considered obvious reasons. He should know, he had killed Yamcha.

WC: 1083
Total:2021
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down