Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilly Town Chronicles – Acts from Hell 1

Go down

Lilly Town Chronicles – Acts from Hell 1 Empty Lilly Town Chronicles – Acts from Hell 1

Post by Ava 3/20/2012, 1:02 pm

Lilly Town Chronicles – Acts from Hell 1

Solo Roleplay

Reward: 2,000 Z, +10 Hero points

Hidden in the Snow Peakhaven Mountains, you have, mistakenly during a training session, discovered the spring that feeds the town’s main water supply. Someone has placed a barrel of Sinornithosaurus venom into the spring, thus poisoning the water of the town and nearby city. You race off to the town council to inform them. They beg you to enter the mountain cave where the spring has it’s source and solve the problem, offering you rewards and praise if you can save the water from this poison.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Ava had gone off on her own, trying to find a way to train. She didn’t need any one nagging her or worrying about her right now, and if she really wanted someone on her own power level to spar with, she knew where to find Kaval.

She was out in the forest, just standing in some random place, her eyes close, listening to the sounds around her. There was a rustle in the leaves and her eyes shot open suddenly and she turned. She shot out five tiny little bursts of ki, hitting four leaves and missing the last one.

She sighed and dropped her hand. She had been working on her accuracy. She was getting better with every shot, but just like any other person; she had good and bad days.

Today was a bad day. She looked down at her feet, still feeling the shame she had caused for herself when she gave into her Bloodlust. She had killed so many people and let Kaval down. She didn’t even know if he still felt the same for her. She hadn’t seen him since the day on Roshi’s island. As far he knew, she was dead. She had been suppressing her power level, as to not alert him that she was indeed still alive.

Maybe if he thought she was dead, then he might be able to go on with his life. Be a good father to Alex and husband to Bulma. She sighed. It was getting late and she still had chores to do. She flew up and headed back to her little Capsule Corp. house just outside of Lilly Town.

Things had been so quiet since she had got back from the Crane School. Luckily everyone here had not seen her when she was out on a rampage. Or else living here would be very difficult.

She got home and did her chores, deciding that the next day that she would take her training up a notch and head into the nearby cave system to find dripping stalactites to practice her accuracy on.

She woke up early the next morning, packed some food and headed off.
She landed on a ledge a few minutes later and looked deep into the cave. She was still weary of caves. Yu could say her new fear was going into them, since her little run in the Cave of Darkness.

She stood up right, took a deep breathe and walked in, but not too deep. She still needed the light from the outside to see the drops, seeing as they had no ki to sense.

But as soon as she went in, she saw that there was a light source deeper in the cave. She ventured in deeper, curious to see what the light source was. She rounded and corner and saw a blue glowing coming from ahead. She looked deeper and smiled.

She stepped up to a spring deep hidden within the cave. It was blue and clear and glowing from a light in the side of the wall. There was a small pipe that ran out from the side of the chamber and back from where Ava had come.

It was beautiful to say the least. It was calm and looked so inviting to swim in. But there was a pipe, so someone was drinking this water, so swimming in here wasn’t okay at all, Ava thought.

She looked deeper into the water and saw a black barrel lying at the bottom of the water pit. Some thick white goo was leaking out of it. She wondered what it was. She walked around to the other side of the barrel to see what was written on the side.

There was nothing written, but there was a symbol. It was a yellow and black triangle with a skull and cross bones in the middle. Ava racked her brain trying to remember all the symbols Bulma had taught her about.

“Poisonous… no, that’s not it.” she said to herself.

“Skull and cross bones… skull and cross…” she stopped suddenly, remembering it.

“Toxic…” she realised quickly.

She wondered how she would get it out, without going in. There was no way to do that.

She shook off her bag and dove in. She swam down to the barrel and wrapped her arms around it, and beginning to pull it up. It was very heavy and she struggled. She had had enough of this barrel, so she powered up, her eyes flashing into green, and flew out on the water holding the barrel in her grasp. She watched as some more white goo dripped out of a hole in the barrel and fell into the water.

She flew over to the floor and set the barrel down on the stone floor. She bent down and saw that the goo was dripping out of the barrel at a place where there was a hole, and the hole looked like it had been punching into the metal barrel deliberately. She looked at the pipe; she needed to know here this pipe was going to, so she could warn the people. She pinched the hole in the barrel closed, swung her bag back over her shoulder and grabbed the rim of the barrel.

“So much for training today…” she said, flying out of the cave, following the water pipe.

She flew along the pipe line and it ended at a reservoir not too far from where she had left the cave. She gasped and almost dropped the barrel. This water source was the water source that feed into Lilly Town.

She needed to let the town council know. She flew down to the council building and walked in, still holding the barrel of goo.
She stormed into the office of the mayor and put the barrel down on his carpet. She looked up at her from his laptop and smiled.

“Ah, Ava, good to see you again.” he said closing his laptop.
“What can I do for you?” he smiled at her.

“I found this in the town’s water system.” She said, gesturing to the barrel.
“I believe this symbol means toxic.” She said, turning it so he could see.

“Yes… yes it does…” he said getting up and walking over to her.

He knew she was a Saiyan. As did everyone else in town, but they had never seen her use the full extent of her powers. She hoped they never would.

“The town water source you say?” he asked.
She nodded.

“Up in a cave off to the west, five miles.” She said, looking at him.

“Very few people know about that source, how did you find it?” he asked her.

“I went into a cave looking for dripping stalactites, for training purposes.” She said to him.
He wanted to know more, judging by his one raised eyebrow.

“I need to practice my accuracy. It’s a little shoddy.” She smiled.

“Okay, no need to explain. But this, this is very dangerous.” He said, looking at the barrel.
“Get it to the lab please; tell them to test whatever is in this thing. I’ll get the water team to shut off inflow from that source for now, and I’ll call a council meeting. 5 pm. Be here.” he said to her.

She nodded and grabbed the barrel, heading out the door. She flew off to the lab that was down the street and delivered the barrel.

She set it down on the lab table and stepped back. The young male scientist with short black hair and brown eyes looked at her and smiled, and then his expression fell.

“What?” She asked him.

“Your hands and arms Ava.” He said, picking them up and looking at them.
She looked down at them and saw that her skin had been eaten away a little.

“What the hell is in this thing?” the scientist asked, looking at it.

“It’s white goo, thick.” She told him what she had seen in the cave.

“Kind of watery or oily?” he asked her.

She thought back.

“Slightly oily, why?” she asked him.

“We need to wash your arms off. Did it come into contact with any other part of your body?” he asked her.

“It was in the water and I dove in.” she told him.

“So, everywhere.” He said to her and she nodded.

“You need to get home and wash yourself off.” He said, walking over to the glass door cabinet and digging around for something.

He grabbed a bottle, a tube of something, bandages and walked back over to her.

“Use this, it’s a neutralising soap. It’ll take care of anything that’s on your skin. Also, put this on the wounds, when you’re done.” He said, handing her a little tube and a bandage.

“Sure. Thanks Steve.” She said, walking out.

She went home and got undressed. She switched on the shower and walked under the stream of warm water. She poured the soap out into her hands and began washing herself. She also washed her gear she had on when she dove into the water. She got out, dried herself off and put on the medicine and bandages Steve had given her.
If nothing else, it would let the town council know how dangerous this stuff was. It’s not exactly as if she needed the bandages.

She got a call from the mayor saying that the meeting was set.
She went off to the council hall and walked in to find all the council members sitting in the hall, looking at her as she walked in. They saw that her arms were bandaged from fingertip to armpit and they gasped. She smiled. She felt nothing. This was pinprick compared to what she had felt when she was in Bloodlust.

“Ava, please explain to the council what happened this morning.” the mayor asked her.

She nodded.

“I went out into cave system to find some new training opportunities and found the town water source. I found the barrel lying in the bottom of the pool. I fished it out and brought it here. I then took it to the lab.” She explained and then looked over at Steve.

“I ran some tests on the substance and found that it was Sinornithosaurus venom.” He said, waving a remote and a picture appeared on the screen. It was a raptor with wings for front limbs.

“It’s highly toxic, even coming into contact with it can corrode skin, as we can see with Ava.” He looked over at her.

“She risked her life going in there. We all owe her our lives.” He smiled.
She smiled back. She had a feeling her had a crush on her.

“I was doing my job.” She smiled at him.

“Thank you Ava. Here is your reward.” The mayor said, handing her a bag of Zenni. She took and smiled at him. It wasn’t needed but hey, it was okay.

“Now, police commander, who do you know?” The mayor said, calling up the next person to do a speech.

“We ran fingerprint tests on the barrel and found nothing but this scale.” He said, holding up a bag with a purple scale in it.

Ava gasped inwardly. She had seen that shade of purple scale before. Back on Namek, on one of Chiller’s henchmen.

She turned away and walked out silently as the police commander went on with his findings. She closed the door and leaned against the wall, breathing hard.

Chiller was in Hell, she had seen him there herself. How was he getting orders out to his henchmen who were still alive? How had they found Earth? How had they found Lilly Town? Why were they doing this? Who were they trying to kill?

Then she remembered.

“My deal with Chiller…” she whispered, her eyes widening.
“He’s trying to kill me. So I can go back to Hell to fulfil our deal.” she realised.
“You dirty little Changeling.” She said to herself.

She had to leave Lilly Town.

If she stayed here, then the town was in danger, but if she left, who would protect it. She couldn’t leave. This was her home, and she was going to fight for it.

She would have to come up with a plan to lure the henchman out, and kill him.
---------------------------------------
END
--------------------------------------
RP Status - Completed.
WC - 2056
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

http://magnaangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down