Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilly Town Chronicles – Trouble in Paradise

Go down

Lilly Town Chronicles – Trouble in Paradise Empty Lilly Town Chronicles – Trouble in Paradise

Post by Ava 3/30/2012, 10:48 am

-----------------------------------------------------
Follow up of http://www.infinitedbz.com/t745-ava-quest-23-land-of-opportunity
-----------------------------------------------------

It had been a while since Ava had moved or turned over in her bed. Kaval was sitting patiently in the corner of her room, waiting for her to wake up. So when she finally opened her eyes, he leaned forward to see if it was true and was really happening.

She slowly opened her eyes and stared up at the ceiling. She reached up slowly and grabbed her temples, rubbed them furiously.

She sat up slowly; still unaware that Kaval was there in the room.

“Arg…” she moaned.

It felt like she had been hit by another one of Agan’s Kamehameha waves.
She laughed a little and swung her feet over onto the floor when she heard the chair in the corner creak. She stopped and looked over to the chair. There was a dark shadow standing in front of it.
She thought I was one of Chiller’s agents.

“So, he sent to you to come kill me.” she told him.
“With that power, you might just get it right.” she told him, standing up solidly onto her feet.
“You put that fruit in my room, didn’t you?” she asked him, as he flipped the light switch.

She gasped, blushed and then turned her head away.

“Kaval…” she greeted him.
“What are you doing here?” she asked him.

“I was at the match with you and Pocky Bulbnosa. You collapsed and Agan and I had to step in.” he told her.

“Yeah, I had… a bad fruit in the waiting room.” She said, still not looking at him.
If she were to meet his eyes and if he were to hold her gaze like he normally did, then she would end up ravaging him.
“Did I win?” she asked him.

He gestured to the dresser. There was a cheque on the top.

“Yeah. One little ki ball and he was down for the count.” He smiled at her.

She didn’t know at the time, but it would be the last smile she saw from him in a while.

But there was something else bothering him, he was holding some bit of paper in his right hand. She could see he was upset.

“You must think I’m stupid.” He said, stepping up to her.
“I know, Ava.” He told her, holding up the letter.

She frowned at him and took it from him. She turned away and began reading it.

“I expect to see you soon. Remember our deal. Chiller.” She read softly.

Her blood ran cold, as if Chiller was there, touching her skin, holding her still with his tail again. She turned to Kaval, who had his arms crossed over his chest.

“I…I’m so sorry.” She whispered.

“Did you really think I wouldn’t find out?” he said, walking up to her.

She looked around sheepishly, looking everywhere but not at him. Anything not to look him in the eye.

“Chiller, of all creatures, why?” he asked her, but she still wasn’t looking at him.

He grabbed her shoulders and made her look at him.

“Why?” he repeated.

“You don’t know what it was like for me down there.” She pushed him away.
“Every evil person you and Agan have killed is there. Think back, how many were women?” she asked him.

He thought back to all the battles and victories.

“None.” He said, looking at her.

“Exactly, I was the only woman there. In a cell, full of evil men all vying for me, with deaf guards. Even Lukil was there.” she said, hugging herself.
“Chiller said he would protect me if we made the deal.” she said softly.

She watched his face as he turned away from her.

He was trying to figure out what this letter was about, and he was so close. He just needed to play along a little more.

“How could you?” he asked her.

She rushed over to him and moved in front of him. She reached over and touched his cheek. She made him look into her eyes.

“He never had me, I swear.” She whispered to him.
“I was faithful to you…” she whispered to him.

His skin crawled suddenly. Was that their deal? Did he say that he would protect her in return for sex? It was just the kind of deal Chiller would make, the greedy Changeling. His eyes shot open wide as he looked at her.

“WHAT?” he shouted.
“IS THAT WHAT IT WAS ABOUT!” he shouted.

She looked confused suddenly as he stepped away.

“You said you knew…” she whispered.

“I was bluffing. Trying to figure out what it was about!” he raged at her.
“I figured if you hadn’t told me about this after you died and come back, you wouldn’t ever tell me. So I had to act like I already knew. So you would tell me.” he explained.

She smiled weakly. He was clever, too clever, even for her.

“Reverse psychology. Clever.” She whispered.

“You and that… that thing…” he raged on, flipping the chair over.
“IS IT EVEN MALE?” he shouted at her.

“Yes…” she looked away from him, recalling feeling Chiller’s body pressed against her. She shuddered at the thought.

“DAMN IT!” he raged and went off, breaking things around the room. After he had broken some things and stomped around the room, he turned to her.

“So, you… think he put the… fruit in your room?” he huffed at her.

“Or one of his agents. He’s been trying to kill me, of late.” She admitted to him.

“Kill you, but why?” he asked her.

“If he kills me before I’ve redeemed myself, then I’ll go back to Hell.” She told him.
“Where he will have access to me. And he can make the deal, happen…” she looked at him.

He went off again, raging and breaking things. He was about to punch a hole in the side of her house when she stopped him with a hand on his fist.

“Please stop…” she whispered to him.

“NO, I WILL NOT STOP!” he tuned and shouted at her, aiming his anger at her.
“You made a deal with the devil, literally. AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE OKAY WITH THAT!” he shouted.

She grabbed his lower jaw and made him shut up as she looked into his eyes.

“As long as I stay alive long enough, I’ll redeem myself and I won’t be sent back to Hell.” she told him.

“Oh yeah and what if they break out…” he asked her.
“He’ll enforce the deal anyway, and make you his slave. HE’LL TAKE YOU AWAY AND MAKE YOU ACT ON HIS EVERY WHIM.” He shouted.

She frowned at him, was something like that even possible.

“Can they, break out?” she asked him.

He shrugged at her.

“While I was there, I figured out a way, surely they will too, at some stage.” He said to her.

“Hopefully, I’ll be ascended by then. They I can kill Chiller myself.” She sighed.
“But how will I know…” she asked him.

He had told her the story of how he ascended many times, but she always wanted to hear it again and again.

“When you go Super Saiyan, you’ll know it…” he said to her.

“Good.” She sighed.
“And he won’t have me, I promise you. I would rather die…” she whispered to him.

“That might be necessary…” he told her.

“Then that’s what I’ll do.” She told him.

He sighed and took hold of her hands in his. She looked down and blushed profusely. His touch had that kind of effect on her.

“Just…come back to West City, where I can keep and eye on you, protect you.” He whispered to her.

She enjoyed the moment, being touched by him, and then she pulled her hands out from his.

“No, the further away from you, the better it will be for everyone.” She said to him.

“Why?” he asked, walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist, hugging her tightly.
“I want you near me. No matter what Bulma says or thinks. You’re my mate.” He said, lightly kissing her shoulder.
“Come on, just one little kiss…” he whispered into her ear.

She felt his warm breathe on her neck and face. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. She blushed harder and felt herself wanting to turn around and kiss him deeply, but she had to nip this in the bud now. Or else, it would be too late. She knew if she kissed him now, it wouldn’t stop at a kiss.

“NO!” she shouted suddenly and pushed his arms away and off of her.

She turned to face him.

“Bulma is very smart; she’ll find a way to kill me if I do what you’re asking me to do now.” she breathed.
“No, you know the deal, until she dies, I’m off limits.” She told him.

She could see him getting angry. She backed away as his hair flashed gold and his eyes glazed over to green.

“WHAT, HOW CAN YOU REFUSE ME… ME, YOUR MATE!” he shouted at her.

“It’s just that… now’s not the best time…” she started to explain, not looking at him but he cut her off.

“When will it be the right time, Ava, ha?” he asked her.
“It’s been two years…” he said to her.

“Two years, I don’t think…” she thought back.

“Yeah, two years since you landed on Earth.” He told her.

He was right. It had been a full two years since she landed here, and four since she had met him the first time.

“AND WE’VE BARELY EVEN TAKEN IT FURTHER THAN A KISS.” He shouted.

“THAT’S JUST THE WAY IT HAS TO BE RIGHT NOW!” she shouted back.

She saw him grow visibly angrier as he turned and clenched his fists, wanting to punch something. He then turned suddenly to look at her.

“YOU KNOW WHAT, AFTER ALL THIS TIME, IF YOU HAVEN’T ASCENDED BY NOW, YOU NEVER WILL!” He shouted at her.
“YOU’RE A SECOND RATE SAIYAN, AND YOU DON’T DESERVE MY LOVE!” he shouted.

He stormed towards the door as she stood lost for words at his cruel ones. He had always showed confidence in her, and now suddenly all that was gone. It felt like her heart had been ripped out and stomped on
Just as he was about to leave, he turned to her one last time and wanted to drive the knife in deeper.

“You’ll never be a Super Saiyan, Avalonia…” he said, staring at her as she slipped down to the floor, clenching her skin above her heart, her eyes wide and breathing erratically.

He flew off towards west city while she sat on the floor, struggling for breath, for life. How could he be so cruel… he said he loved her. She loved him, but if he didn’t understand that this was the way things were right now, then maybe he never loved her at all. Maybe he was just using her.

She never wanted to see him again. Not after that fight.

-----------------------------
End
-----------------------------

WC - 1831
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

http://magnaangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down