Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilly Town Chronicles – Deadly Hybrid (Ava and Gohan)

2 posters

Go down

Lilly Town Chronicles – Deadly Hybrid (Ava and Gohan) Empty Lilly Town Chronicles – Deadly Hybrid (Ava and Gohan)

Post by Ava 4/17/2012, 1:35 pm

It had been a week since Ava was involved in the battle with the angels and their magic imbued monsters. A week since the goblin scratched her arm, and the dragon venom embedded itself in her being. To top it all of, the next thing that attacked her was a werewolf and paralyzed by her deep irrational fear of them, she was bitten on her shoulder.

The venoms were slowly working their way to her heart. Once there, one of three things could happen. Either, she would die from the overload of venom in her system, or her Saiyan blood would fight off the venom, rendering it null and void, or she would take the venom into her being, becoming a hybrid of dragon, werewolf and Saiyan.

She was up at Kami’s Lookout, still in a coma. The enormous strain she had taken upon herself during the fight to save Nimbus was too much for even her to recover from immediately, and Kami feared with her system, recovering and weak, the venom would have complete power over her and would soon overrun her being.

One day, while changing the dressings of the wound on her arm, he was shocked to see that the skin around the deep scratch marks had small white scales forming around it. That was where the dragon venom had gone in, surely this was a bad sign.

He moved up to her shoulder next, to see if that bite was any better. It wasn’t. The redness had spread and was beginning to pulsate as he watched. It was angry and painful looking. It was taking effect too.

He sighed, covered the wounds and walked off. All he could do is hope that she overcame this, or she would become the most evil and strongest being in the universe, with no mercy, a shadow of her former self.
---------------------------
WC - 311
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

http://magnaangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Lilly Town Chronicles – Deadly Hybrid (Ava and Gohan) Empty Re: Lilly Town Chronicles – Deadly Hybrid (Ava and Gohan)

Post by Gohan 4/18/2012, 1:09 pm

The mixture of gases around him were heavy, as he advanced on to Kami's Lookout.. Feeling the slight wash of cool air into his muscular arms. His blue Gi clothing "puffed" up behind his back, as he pushed his speed even farther while his thick hair limbs were thrust backwards due to the pressure of wind that rammed into his face. Having a moderate sized white flare brush aggressively into his rushed torso, as it left a previous trail that faded away slowly into the faint atmosphere.

However, as he increased on his speed, boosting asperously even more further. After a few minutes of flight, he could have sight of Korin Tower in the distance. He wished for a training regime with Kami, yet he still wanted a little visit for the old cat. As Gohan neared the oval shaped building, but there was a strange voice emitting from inside the building, in singing mode. The Sayian raised his brow at the weird voice. However, as he finally approached the tower's mure. He set his palms into the top of it, swiped his legs upon the lined figure, as he easily managed to maintain his balance to finally land his wooden shoes into the lined tiles.

His knees were bent from his impact, allowing them to flatten completely to show his complete height. Despite that there were the same echoes in the distance, Gohan could barely help in stating that it's not the old whiskered creature. "Korin.. Is singing?" He burst out into laughter, it was rather very odd and awkward for a wise old creature to be silly sometimes. As a fact, Korin always stays into the same expression, it had never differed into something instead of the usual closed eyes with the half smile. Although the teen could still hear the singing, yet he couldn't observe the source itself.

After a few moments of searching, adding the final scout of his search before he had lost hope to advance to ascend to Kami's Lookout. He could finally spot the short white cat standing by the entrance of the inside room, still having the same half-smile across his face. Gohan retrieved his full hopes again for meeting him, as he paced quickly into the cat's direction. As he had already paused, Gohan had a delightful grin over his lined mouth. He was awaiting the response from Korin.

I've been waiting.. Korin rose the corners of his mouth to finally express a full smile.

"You were?" Gohan raised his brow, how the hell did Korin realize that Gohan was coming?

I've sensed your powers nearing this way The cat said again, continually having the smile on his face.

"Wow. I never knew someone could have sensed my power... But.. How are you, Master Korin?" Gohan had a slight agitated lineaments on his face, but removed the idea from his head for the time being.

I am fine, Gohan. How are you too? Korin stated once again, his smile began to fade away completely as soon as Gohan had replied.

"I am great, I've been training recently this week and I'm up for some more regime." The Sayian said, having his head rose and pride sprayed all over his words.

Good, Where is Goku?

"Uh... I honestly don't know, I've been training with him last week. But the day after he probably didn't follow home." Gohan did not know about his father yet, he was still worried about him.

Alright, if you need anything from me, you can just come and ask. Oh, and remember this. If you want me to train you.. then you must climb the whole tower from it's beginning to the end here. Korin stated as he leaned his elbow into his own wooden cane.

"Okay, Master Korin. I'm off now for Kami!" The Sayian rose the corners of his mouth for an empathetic grin, as Korin nodded before Gohan had reversed around, lunged forwards to launch up into the clear sky, as soon he had neared the edge.

His direction was just up at the layers of the sky, as if it was like attempting to reach the space. However,clouds were split through as he chopped them off using his white flashing aura, next to him was a long pole which was a link for the tower and the lookout. As he finally located the lookout up ahead, yet it was not very far away at the moment. The Sayian lost patience as he ascended his speed level to be at his highest, his hair swiped downwards due to the tense pressure all over it.

As he instantly reached beyond the white floor of the lookout, he managed to quickly end his racing flight into a sudden pause just upon the floating ground. In anyways, he released off his powered aura to allow it to dissolve with the blowing winds. He slowly arced downwards, softly landing his feet to be set on the same white tiles that were similar to the tower's.

Gohan took a quick re-sight over the distance, locating a fat black figure gardening some side bushes and plants having a warm smile across his face. It was Master Popo, the comic assistant of Master Kami. Gohan advanced onto behind the man. Chuckling lightly as the man hadn't noticed him yet.

"Hello, Master Popo!" Gohan exclaimed slightly, having an animated grin on his face. What was hopefully expected, occured. The man dropped down the gardening device from his hand inadvertently, suddenly rising up his shoulders while tucking down his head into a frightened expression. As the man about faced to Gohan, he lowered down his shoulders and rose his face once again. Escaping a pout out of his lips.

Oh.. My good god.. Gohan, when did you land here? Popo yelled slightly as he had a little anger within him.

"I'm sorry if I frightened you, and I have just been here not more than 3 minutes actually." Gohan said excitedly, as he smiled strenuously at his friend.

It's fine, Gohan. You are expecting Master Kami, are you not? Popo questioned him, removing the angered expression from his face as he was always calm and low tempered.

"Yeah, Master Popo. I just want to visit him." Gohan yelled excitedly, jabbing quickly as he needed to encounter the green man.

Okay, follow me...Gohan Popo face angeled into inside, as Gohan followed after happily, he sensed Kami's enormous power, but there was one another slightly weaker but still beyond in levels than Gohan's... Who was it?

As Popo stood by the entrance and opened the door for Gohan to enter. He quickly jogged to slide by the door. As he did harmlessly, he set his shoe onto the blue surface and noticed Kami just on the side.. but.. There was someone with him too.. it was.. AVA??

Gohan froze suddenly before he walked up to the old namekian, his eyes were widened at the girl. Not because he saw her here, it was because of the gigantic wound just on her shoulder's angle. He quickly sprinted into Kami's direction, quickly pausing and looking seriously at her horrifying wound.

"Hello, Master Kami.. What's wrong with Ava?" Gohan questioned the green man, as he had a depressed frown stuck to his face.

Greetings, Gohan. I am afraid that Ava had been horribly paralyzed to be bitten by both a werewolf and a dragon.

Gohan dropped down his mouth at the statement. "WHAT?!" He yelled suddenly, what horrible thing could do that?

Be patient, my boy. The girl may suffer terrible vain issues or either lose control and transform into a hybrid of a Sayian, Werewolf and a Dragon. Kami shook his head as he had turned up all of his normal optimism into pessimism.

Gohan gazed once more at his friend, he gulped as he surely wished the opposite.

-----------------------
W.C.1361

Last edited by Gohan on 4/20/2012, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 40
Race: Half-Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Lilly Town Chronicles – Deadly Hybrid (Ava and Gohan) Empty Re: Lilly Town Chronicles – Deadly Hybrid (Ava and Gohan)

Post by Ava 4/18/2012, 1:46 pm

Ava lay in her bed, writhing in pain. Kami was just about to bring her some pain relieving tea when she felt a huge ki signature land on the lookout. She frowned in pain. She was still too weak to defend Master Kami and Mr. Popo. But as soon as she searched her archive for ki signatures, she sighed in relief. It was Gohan. The boy who had helped her with the Christmas tree back in Lilly Town. She was happy it wasn’t a villain. She would have been useless.

But she didn’t want him to see her like this. The entire side of her body had become infects now, and was nothing more than just a boiling and pulsing red mess of blood and flesh, as the venoms worked their way towards her core. She lifted her right arm and looked at the scratch were the dragon venom had infiltrated her body and saw that her arm was no covered in white scales and her fingers were morphing slowly and painfully into claws. She dropped her arm and turned her head, as if to look away from what she and just seen.

What was going on, what was happening to her. Was there nothing that could stop it? Was her death going to be slow and agonising? She attended to get up, and get away from the room. Gohan would surely come looking for her. She had to keep moving. In this state, she couldn’t suppress her ki. But pain shot through her body and took her breath away. Her eyes shot open and she had to lie back down. Then she heard the footsteps. Gohan and Master Kami.

“We bring her this tea three times a day. At least we know she isn’t in pain.” She heard Kami said, just before he appeared around the corner of her room. She sighed and smiled weakly at him as Gohan walked in after him.

“Ah, you’re up.” Kami said, walking over to the table and setting down the tray.

“Yes master.” She put her hands together and bowed in her bed.
“I’m sorry if I worried you, but I’m feeling much better today.” She smiled at him, and then turned her attention to Gohan.
“Hello Gohan…” she said sweetly and smiled at him.
“It’s good to see you again.” she smiled, slowly swinging her feet onto the ground and forcing herself up, despite her pain.

She had to be strong, or at least look strong. If Gohan ran to Goku and told him that she was sick, then he would tell Vegeta. Vegeta was the last person she wanted to see in this state. He might think less of her if he did.

Weak, slow, unable to stand and walk, unable to fight or defend. She was no Saiyan in this state. She was barely human.

“Training With Master Kami?” she asked him, slowly steadying herself on her feet.

She hadn’t walked in a week. It was a strange sensation. Like a pirate stepping onto solid ground after being at sea for months, her legs were a little wobbly and unreliable. But hey, she needed to fool Gohan into thinking she was doing okay. This might be the last time she saw him, he needed to know she was okay. She slowly walked over to him and held out her hand to shake it. She failed to remember that her left arm was a scaled limb as she held it out to him to shake.
------------------------
WC - 585
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/18/2012, 5:58 pm

Gohan's eyes glanced at the poor girl, she was absolutely in mortal pain for a matter of this situation. He could tell that what ever bastard had sank his dirty fangs into Ava's current pounding flesh. Is having a venom in his being spreading into every inch of cell that was in Ava's system. As a fact, being paralyzed by two pugnacious creatures would cause probable death. But Gohan himself would absolutely wish otherwise.

We bring her this tea three times a day. At least we know she isn’t in pain. Kami, the old Namekian which was chosen to own the title Guardian Of Earth. Despite that he had been taking full care of his personal patient, Ava. He could barely notice that she was smiling, it was that her smile was too weak that it got unbelievably
unnoticed.

Ah, you’re up. Kami stated as he glanced at her with a weak smile across his face, it was obvious that he was still wary and distraught yet his patience could still overcome him for now. As he advanced into the table, placing his previous held tray onto the table.

Yes, Master Ava placed her palms upon the other's back, slightly managing to bow in respect. What wonder and secrets could be revealed from within the Namekian. How high respect is shown for him? Even people with low strength and terrible situations are in a will for respect to Kami.

As the girl bowed to her Master in a laying stance, she stated once again as she didn't want her friends worrying about her anymore. "Gohan's eyes glanced at the poor girl, she was absolutely in mortal pain for a matter of this situation. He could tell that what ever bastard had sank his dirty fangs into Ava's current pounding flesh. Is having a venom in his being spreading into every inch of cell that was in Ava's system. As a fact, being paralyzed by two pugnacious creatures would cause probable death. But Gohan himself would absolutely wish otherwise.

I’m sorry if I worried you, but I’m feeling much better today. Ava stated, as she failed to clear that she was fine. What's funny that her death may be a few minutes later. She was clearly lying about here statement. However, as the girl finished her little conversation with Kami, she recycled her attention at Gohan, as she greeted him with pleasure.

Hello Gohan Ava said delightfully.

It’s good to see you again.[i] Oh yes it absolutely was, he always had pleasure of
meeting friends again. Gohan exclaimed as the girl struggled to force herself up.

[i]Training With Master Kami?
The girl questioned him, as she guessed it by knowing the motto of that the common reason for visiting Kami, is just for training sessions.

"Nah.. Just paying him a little visit, but I'll be soon enough" Gohan said with a slight nod, hopefully he will be with Kami in no time.

The girl barely managed to advance to Gohan for just doing a stupid handshake.
He simply expanded out his arm, awaiting hers to be placed onto his own one. Despite that as soon as she shook her hands with him, he could notice her long black nails which had a very frightening statement compared to her smooth skin. This shocked Gohan, his eye's area expanded greatly, it was such a frightening state to be in something like this. He quickly snatched away his hand once he had removed it from hers, only because he was afraid of any virus delivery to him.

He could sense the girl's power increasing automatically, but what hell was happening with her?

-------------------------
W.C.631
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/18/2012, 6:58 pm

She watched as he pulled his hand back from their handshake. She looked down at her arm, she had completely forgotten about the scales. She pulled her hand back, pulling her long sleeve down over her arm and hand.

She disgusted him. Not that it surprised her. It was disgusting, laying in bed day after day, watching her body being ravaged by the venoms. It made her sick. She wasn’t able to do anything she used to, and soon, the guardianship of earth would fall on to someone else’s shoulders. Then maybe she could rest, or die in peace. Her friend was too scared to even shake hands with her. What would he do if he saw her in a transformed state?

She turned and walked back to her bed, feeling slightly angry at him from treating her in such a manner. Who the hell did he think he was, she was his friend? Nothing more and nothing less. Something in her head told her that he was no to be trusted. She sat back down on her bed and looked out into space.

“I don’t blame you, for being afraid of me…” she said, reaching over and taking the cup of tea in her shaking hand.
“But I at least thought you would be more understanding.” She said, looking over at him. She swung her feet back onto the bed and covered herself with a blanket. She got comfortable and began sipping her tea.

Kami looked over at Kami and pulled him aside.
“Do you feel that Gohan?” he asked him, looking over his shoulder at Ava, sipping her tea silently.
“Her ki is slowly being taken over by the venom and it’s causing her personality to change.” Kami whispered.
“Soon, she’ll start to feel the effects.” He added and as he finished, they heard the tea cup being smashed.

They turned to see her grasping little pieces of the cup in her cut up hands. Tea was soaking into the blanket and blood was running down her hands and dripping onto her legs but she didn’t feel a thing. She looked up at Kami and Gohan in shock, her eyes as wide as they could go. She looked at her shoulder and lifted her clawed hand to it, ripping at the bandages. She pulled them off, and looked at her wound. It was throbbing violently now. She felt pain shoot through her body and her blood boil like it was submersed in lava. She threw her head back and screamed a shrill scream that curdled their blood. She arched her back and began to writhe in pain. She clutched at her heart, ripping her skin up trying to get to the pain in her chest. She breathed in deeply. She needed to get a message through to Kami now, before it was too late.

“Get him… out of here…” Ava managed to say through gritted teeth to Kami, realising this was going to scare Gohan. Kami ushered Gohan out the room, leaving her to writhe in pain, her high pitched pain fuelled screams breaking the tranquillity of the Lookout.
WC - 521
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/19/2012, 11:24 am

The room had thick pressure of air onto the three creatures, it was somewhat like the gravity had been increasing every second that passed by the present time. He could feel her power increasing mentally, her powerful and friendly cells began to dissolve away by the cruel and mighty ones. It was obvious that she was gonna transform into an odd, or rather unique state. A state that Kami himself cannot handle fighting.

Just as she noticed that he was afraid of her, before he had the chance to low his brows. She stared at him irascibly, he was absolutely embarrassed as his legs stood trembling from fright. Her look was horrifying, it was like as if she was becoming evil.
This was nearly going about an enormous climax after a few moments.

I don't blame you, for being afraid of me... The girl spoke coldly, her face terribly began even paler and her shadings got darker gradually.

But I at least thought you would be more understanding Gohan expanded his eyes even more, she was sort of harsh but she had the right to that. However, the teen didn't mean to hurt her feelings, he was only slightly disgusted and horrified by the scene of her hands. As she returned to her bead to be seated, getting comfortable by leaning her back down anxiously and sipping her once taken cup of tea while she was shaking hands with him.

Therefore, Kami paid attention at the girl while she stated the previous phrases then took Gohan for an aside conversation, as he planted his green palms upon Gohan's shoulder. In that case, he began whispering silently as Ava observed them curiously.

Do you feel that Gohan? Kami murmured briefly, as he informed himself of the little time left for her transformation as well as dangerous will she be as soon she had completed her transforming.

Her ki is slowly being taken over by the venom and it’s causing her personality to change. Wow, just wow.. Gohan thought the same exact thing, so his choleric nightmares are probably going to show up in true form.

Soon, she’ll start to feel the effects. The Guardian Of Earth closed his discussion. In a flash before they both could hear it, as soon as Kami said the word "effects" a smashing sound had occurred, it automatically was paid full attention from both males. Ava had smashed her previous held cup of tea, she must've got mad once she had heard the too. The puny dazzled parts of the broken cup were collapsed down on her hands, slashing her skin as heavy piles of red liquid trickled down through her hand's path, to end up on her blanket. While most grasps were forced to be chased away on the flooring due to the pressure of air that occurred once the girl's hand narrowed into the cup's surface.

She fretfully sprang her head up at too, her eyes were extremely widened as she vacillated nervously at them. Tea actually exploded onto her blanket just before the blood followed after. Once she eyed back at her shoulder, sinking her blackish nails into the bandage, furiously tearing on it. Her actions were strange and horribly scary, as she continually frazzled her claws through the cotton, until it was completely removed, revealing out the wound. Which was currently glowing and pulsating furiously. The girl thrust her head backwards, expanding her jaws to allow the grieving screams escape her mouth. Her chest rocked with fear as tense air was exploding into it.

As the thrilling screams endlessly continued on to scream, she suddenly lacerated onto her chest, removing her layers of skin. The action was kind of stupid, it would only make things worse, she was going mad and crazy. As the dull splashes of blood were sent out into the air, even a little pile had reached both Gohan's and Kami's cheeks. As the girl continued on her transformation, she managed to speak to Kami by using her gritting teeth. It was one simple phrase as she angrily ordered Kami to get Gohan out of here.

Get him… out of here… Ava said with her teeth rows being rammed onto each other. In that case, Kami forced Gohan outside. As Ava continued on her transformation. What.. the fuck.. is happening? If the girl transformed and Kami himself can't even help her.. What would the helpless Gohan do?

The question was easy but the answer way too.. difficult..
------------------
W.C.762
T.W.C

Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/19/2012, 11:32 am

The room had thick pressure of air onto the three creatures, it was somewhat like the gravity had been increasing every second that passed by the present time. He could feel her power increasing mentally, her powerful and friendly cells began to dissolve away by the cruel and mighty ones. It was obvious that she was gonna transform into an odd, or rather unique state. A state that Kami himself cannot handle fighting.

Just as she noticed that he was afraid of her, before he had the chance to low his brows. She stared at him irascibly, he was absolutely embarrassed as his legs stood trembling from fright. Her look was horrifying, it was like as if she was becoming evil.
This was nearly going about an enormous climax after a few moments.

I don't blame you, for being afraid of me... The girl spoke coldly, her face terribly began even paler and her shadings got darker gradually.

But I at least thought you would be more understanding Gohan expanded his eyes even more, she was sort of harsh but she had the right to that. However, the teen didn't mean to hurt her feelings, he was only slightly disgusted and horrified by the scene of her hands. As she returned to her bead to be seated, getting comfortable by leaning her back down anxiously and sipping her once taken cup of tea while she was shaking hands with him.

Therefore, Kami paid attention at the girl while she stated the previous phrases then took Gohan for an aside conversation, as he planted his green palms upon Gohan's shoulder. In that case, he began whispering silently as Ava observed them curiously.

Do you feel that Gohan? Kami murmured briefly, as he informed himself of the little time left for her transformation as well as how dangerous will she be as soon she had completed her transforming.

Her ki is slowly being taken over by the venom and it’s causing her personality to change. Wow, just wow.. Gohan thought the same exact thing, so his choleric nightmares are probably going to show up in true form.

Soon, she’ll start to feel the effects. The Guardian Of Earth closed his discussion. In a flash before they both could hear it, as soon as Kami said the word "effects" a smashing sound had occurred, it automatically was paid full attention from both males. Ava had smashed her previous held cup of tea, she must've got mad once she had heard the too. The puny dazzled parts of the broken cup were collapsed down on her hands, slashing her skin as heavy piles of red liquid trickled down through her hand's path, to end up on her blanket. While most grasps were forced to be chased away on the flooring due to the pressure of air that occurred once the girl's hand narrowed into the cup's surface.

She fretfully sprang her head up at too, her eyes were extremely widened as she vacillated nervously at them. Tea actually exploded onto her blanket just before the blood followed after. Once she eyed back at her shoulder, sinking her blackish nails into the bandage, furiously tearing on it. Her actions were strange and horribly scary, as she continually frazzled her claws through the cotton, until it was completely removed, revealing out the wound. Which was currently glowing and pulsating furiously. The girl thrust her head backwards, expanding her jaws to allow the grieving screams escape her mouth. Her chest rocked with fear as tense air was exploding inside it.

As the thrilling screams endlessly continued on to scream, she suddenly lacerated onto her chest, removing her layers of skin. The action was kind of stupid, it would only make things worse, she was going mad and crazy. As the dull splashes of blood were sent out into the air, even a little pile had reached both Gohan's and Kami's cheeks. As the girl continued on her transformation, she managed to speak to Kami by using her gritting teeth. It was one simple phrase as she angrily ordered Kami to get Gohan out of here.

Get him… out of here… Ava said with her teeth rows being rammed onto each other. In that case, Kami forced Gohan outside. As Ava continued on her transformation. What.. the fuck.. is happening? If the girl transformed and Kami himself can't even help her.. What would the helpless Gohan do?

The question was easy but the answer was way too.. difficult for the likes of him..
------------------
W.C.767
T.W.C.2759

Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/19/2012, 12:17 pm

Ava continued her screaming as they marched off as far away from her as they could.

She clawed at the blanket, shredding it to ribbons as she screamed in pain. What was happening to her? Was she dying or was she transforming? She couldn’t be dying as she felt her ki sky rocket. She ground her teeth together, trying to fight off the temptation to shoot through the roof of the palace. She looked down at her scaled arm and saw that the scales were growing in size and slowly crawling up her arm and into her should. She glanced over at her other shoulder and saw that the wound that was pulsating so furiously a few seconds ago was receding and healing. The redness and swelling was disappearing and the venom was working its way deeper into her being. She threw her head back and screamed out loudly, the loudest one yet and she could feel her heart speeding up as the scales worked their way around it, enveloping it, taking over.

Suddenly, she stopped screaming, stopped moving, and stopped everything. Her body fell limp onto the bed and her hands and arms hung down off the side. The scales slowly worked their way over her skin all the way to the bottom of her feet. Once it had taken over her body completely, it began to sink into her skin, moving to just below her skin, giving her inner armour, hidden from the world.

A single tear rolled out her eye and tumbled down her frozen cheek. It was as thought she was dead.

Everyone outside waited with baited breathe to see what would happen.

Soon she felt life returning to her limbs and body. She sat up and swung her legs onto the floor and got up from her bed. She stood up and looked down. She was stronger than ever and her ki had levelled out again. She walked up to the door and looked at the others standing nearby.

“I’m… fine…” she said, looking at them

“No, Ava you’re not fine, can’t you feel it, the evil inside you, and it’s stronger than ever.” Kami said walking up to her.

“Shush old man…” she said, swiping her hand to quiet him down, but instead of just the simple moment, somehow she managed to manipulate the air and a gush of wind rushed at him, knocking him off his feet.

He slid back on the white tiles of the lookout, much to everyone’s amazement. Ava’s too. She hadn’t meant to do that. She looked at her hand and a wicked smile played across her features.

“I’m in control now…” she said, looking at her hand, her eyes fading into nothing but blackness, even her eye white turned black as they watched. They watched on as her teeth lengthened and grew sharp, like wolf fangs. Her hands morphed into claws and her black nails elongated into sharp talons.

“I’m the new Guardian of Earth.” She laughed.
----------------
WC - 499
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/19/2012, 1:36 pm

The screams were unexpectedly ended... But what happened? Did the girl....? They both were in positions away from the entrance, focusing their visioned path onto it. It was when a freezing blow of winds rushed by as soon as Ava suddenly appeared by the door, it was like in a blink of an eye. A second she wasn't found, the one after she was just standing there.. it was some sort of horribly amazing. Just as she was standing there frozen in her place. Her eye lids were cold and barbaric. It's even that her good looking pure eyes went upside down into the harmful pitch black ones. She was different, it was not the caring and empathetic Ava he had met inside Lilly Town, it was not the same person which took full care of her little friend, Aria... It was clear that she had already transformed into the hateful one..

I’m… fine… Ava said silently as she glanced with her cold expression stuck to her face. Those words were obvious that there was something different about her.. Something not good, not good at all..

But Kami interrupted her as he also knew about it. No, Ava you’re not fine, can’t you feel it, the evil inside you, and it’s stronger than ever. He exclaimed at her, while Gohan was shockingly gazing at how her appearance looked like as she coldly replied him.

Shush old man… Shush... And also old man? This was all different and bad, those words symbolize the evil shadows of darkness upon her. It was like a destructive machine being ridden by the devil. In a wild sudden, Ava simply jabbed her hands forward to hush Kami, he was instantly knocked away by an invincible wind impact that landed upon him. As the old man was sent sliding just by the white tiled flooring, he could have actually fell but fortunately the impact was not strong enough for it.

Gohan stood there, observing him getting beaten up in such a retarded way. He would have originally ran to where he had stopped the impact and check if he was fine. But no, Gohan wanted to go, yet his feet disliked his gone as it was probably a mistake do it.

I’m in control now… The cold hearted girl glanced up at her palms, as she smiled perniciously at her new abilites. But luckily, Kami struggled as he managed to stand up, only because of his cane that he leaned onto while he was able to force himself up into a standing position.

I am fine, Gohan. Just pay attention to Ava, you must convince her in order that she regains her friendly traits back. But if that doesn't differ her in anything.. Kill her if you must! Kami wanted Gohan to calm down and concentrate at the new wicked Ava. But his second phrase made Gohan's heart pounds quicker 10 folds, this was surprisingly terrible for Kami to state such a thing. Despite that Gohan would have never ever dared to land any attack on his friend, only if necessary.

I’m the new Guardian of Earth! Ava burst out into merciless laughter, if she could surpass Kami in power. Then she is really to be the Guardian Of Earth or either to be the strongest being that roamed planet Earth. But, Gohan wouldn't simply let it slip through easily. He had to do something, and quickly.

"Ava! Ava, please listen to me! You must concentrate your energy and remember who you are! We are your friends! You're not the Ava, I KNOW!" Gohan yelled out with his voice box throttled he wished those words would affect her and end this nightmare now.

Gohan is not to be defeated until he has his goal done.

--------------------------
W.C.646
T.W.C.3405

[i]
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/19/2012, 4:24 pm

She looked at him, trying to find a way to stop his incessant whining, when something in her told her to stop. Slowly her eyes faded back to their normal colour, chocolate brown.

“You’re right Gohan…” she said, looking down at the ground.
“I’m so sorry Master Kami.” She bowed to him.
“I’ll leave immediately…” she said, turning and walking back to her room.

She began to pack her things. Gohan was right, this wasn’t her. And hurting Kami… that was unforgivable. She realized that if this thing hadn’t killed her, then she had to learn to control it, before it began controlling her. She didn’t know what she was going to do when the next full moon came. She smiled. The same thing she had been doing all this time. Hide away from the moon. She looked down at her shaking hands, as it was leaving blood streaks on everything she touched.

She looked down, closed her eyes and sighed. She was so sure that she would have been able to fight this thing off. Yet again, she was wrong. She seemed to be doing a lot of wrong guessing these days. Then again, that’s all it was, guessing. She had to admit it; she was an alien here on this planet. She shouldn’t be here at all.

She finished pack up her things and walked outside.

“Master Kami. Please forgive me.” she said, walking towards Gohan.

“Gohan, just keep training, you’ll get stronger. And… look after everyone, okay.” She said, walking off. She took off from the lookout, leaving them behind. She couldn’t be around anyone anymore.
-------------------------------
WC - 269
-------------------------------
Total WC (Ava) - 2185
-------------------------------------------

Out of Character

Gohan, I'm so sorry I know you wanted it to be longer, but I need to finish off there. You can write the finisher. Make it as long at you want it to be okay.
Don't forget to claim it as a Duo Roleplay on Sunday, okay.
Bye.
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/20/2012, 1:25 pm

The girl paused her malignity laughter as soon as she recognized that he was speaking. She inspected him as she pondered quietly at his forlorn words, she quietly stood as her eyes faced the ground, sorrow filled over her eyes.

You're right Gohan... She spoke quietly, shame and grief within her. But was the girl trying to fool them or she had just woken up from her dark former self?

I'm so sorry, Master Kami The girl neutrally face angeled at the struggling namekian as she introduced for him her apologies.

I’ll leave immediately… She said briefly, quickly parading inside.

The girl truly is back, but her actions made her depressed and sorrowful. She was right about it, harming someone such as Kami was unforgivable, only if intent to. But, she was controlled by her inner merciless powers so Kami would've surely forgiven her if she didn't take things too rushy.

Just after a few bitter minutes of awaiting her return. She rushed out with a bag held by her, with no exceptions without even eyeing them. Ava bounded until the edge of the lookout, suddenly launching onto the distant horizon. All of those moments, Gohan did not believe what had his eyes saw, was this a dream? Or just some sort of misunderstanding? Little he could recognize anything about it.

The girl is not coming back.. Kami stated sadly, his eyes were almost invincible to observe. However, he morosely toddled inside. Gohan angled down his head level, the events were confusing and displeasing, why would such a thing happen in this thought jubilant day?

The Sayian advanced forwards, jabbing himself off the edge. As he let himself soar downwards, in a goal to land onto Earth. This must've been a complete nightmare.

---------------------
W.C.302
T.W.C.3707

Spar Complete

Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down