Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Sanctuary - The Beginning (Complete)

Go down

Galactic Sanctuary - The Beginning (Complete) Empty Galactic Sanctuary - The Beginning (Complete)

Post by Sairai 7/5/2012, 5:43 pm

Thousands of stars floated in the vacuum of space, the inky blackness between them creating strange tidings of uneasiness for the young Changeling, Sairai. The darkness of the void crept up on him as his eyes adjusted to the darkness above. He stood up fully, reaching his not so impressive height of five and a half feet. With a small smile, he looked toward the moon. The white light reflected off his eyes. He knew the moon itself merely reflected the light of the sun, but nonetheless it was beautiful.

"Big Gete Star," he said, allowing his face to return to the impassive stare he had perfected over his years of training under King Cold's iron fist.

"Sir?" the on board computer asked.

"Scan and determine the power of the blutz waves coming from the moon, and determine the frequency that any single point on the earth would be affected by them," the Changeling said, his eyes never leaving the porthole through which he viewed the cause of his concern.

"Scanning... The blutz waves projected by the Earth's satellite are strong, and the frequency is about once a month, more precisely every twenty-eight days."

"Well, that's good at least. It's not as frequent as on some planets in this galaxy."

"May I inquire as to why you wanted to know this?"

Sairai turned around and faced the computer screen with a small smile. "It's simple. I want to know how often creatures of the Saiyan race become Oozaru."

"Oozaru, sir?"

"Yes, giant monkeys that are at least as destructive as my second transformed state if not more so. During my training, I commanded a few of these creatures, and often when they transformed they would lose all control. Other times, they seemed entirely themselves in their transformed states. However, each time they were extremely destructive and nearly unstoppable."

"So you want to know how often you need to work to prevent these transformations from happening?"

"No, not precisely. I need to know when a certain Saiyan has the potential to transform, so I can fight him at the height of his power, though by the time I fight him he might become something much more terrifying than a simple giant monkey."

"Sir?"

"A Super Saiyan... They're known to be the fiercest fighters in the universe, though none has ever been captured on a recording device. They say the last one was born over a thousand years ago. I don't know if they're real, but I hope they are."

"If it's something that powerful, why would you wish such a thing?"

"So I can fight him... I'm starting to think I'm part Saiyan, as much as I love fighting."

The computer didn't seem to know how to respond, so just kept silent. "Keep a constant scan on the moon. When it's approaching full, notify me. I have preparations to make to entertain a certain monkey, and an invitation to extend. Increase the strength of the Dojo's walls. I want them to be indestructible."

"Yes sir... I will comply with your orders, but why?"

"Because I'll be battling that Saiyan here, where I can keep the destruction contained."

"Understandable, sir. Consider it done."

At those words, Sairai sat down on his throne, the central chair on the main bridge, his tail draped over the left armrest. He rubbed his eyes to keep distance himself from an oncoming headache. He brought up a holographic keyboard in front of his throne and began typing away at it.

From all directions screens began to pop up, showing Sairai his own memories in vivid detail. "I really have to commend you on taking my memories and making them so vivid. I need to study my battle with Balzar, to see my mistakes, and to estimate Broly's power level at the time. Is there any way you can do that through my memories?"

"No, but I can lock on to his ki signature and give you an estimated poewr readout. Do you think one such as him would ever bother to conceal his ki?"

Sairai allowed his body to rest, placing his arms carefully upon his throne, feeling the comfortable fibers caressing his skin. He'd had to buy the fibers himself, but the Big Gete Star's small army of robots had been expert in upholstering most of the chairs within the ship. He then turned his attention back to the screens with a small sigh, finally deciding to let out a little of his frustration.

"Doubtful, but don't bother. There's always a chance he thinks to hold back his power in order to prevent his enemies from feeling him out ahead of time," Sairai said, a black look upon his face. He looked around himself and couldn't help but feel uneasy. There was somethign definitely wrong with the world. It was almost as if the planet known as Earth had become a battleground of inestimable proportions lately.

WC: 1,049
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 61
Race: Changeling

http://www.infinitedbz.com/t636-sairai-the-soft-hearted

Back to top Go down