Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spideros (Complete)

Go down

Spideros (Complete) Empty Spideros (Complete)

Post by Sairai 5/13/2012, 4:08 pm

Spideros

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni and 10 Hero Points

A gang has been terrorizing West City. They call themselves the Spideros and have spider tattoos on their arms. It is said they are led by a powerful martial artist. Put a stop to the Spideros and defeat their leader.

West City… Didn’t I promise myself I’d never come back here? the Changeling mystic thought to himself as he traversed the strange streets of the city. He felt something squelch beneath his foot and picked it up, finding a half finished jelly donut crushed underneath his foot. “Ugh… disgusting,” the Changeling muttered under his breath, a foul scowl upon his lips. This hadn’t been his first trip to West City, but the last time had been only a visit, and there was an air around the city that excited within him the very image of his former home.

At the time, he had just assumed that there were places like the Planet Trade Organization all over the universe, on every planet that had sentient life. Greedy, self serving pricks out for number one, but now he thought something different. It was almost as if there was some force in play in this city to force the people to tear themselves apart under its influence. Of course, this was merely speculation on Sairai’s part. The whole time he had been there, he wanted nothing more than to get out. It was exactly like being back on Frieza #79 again. Not something he really wanted to repeat.

Of course, he was actually here on business this time. He’d been offered a job by one of the police forces in the city to bring in some stupid gang that liked to call themselves the Spideros. Being strapped for cash and without any citizenship on the planet, Sairai had no choice but to accept the odd jobs as they came along. Soon enough he would be able to legally work there, but he wouldn’t be quelled with a simple work permit. He wanted full residence on Earth.

After a few hours of searching, Sairai finally came across the police station he was looking for, Precinct 112. It was a hovel, to put it politely. It seemed almost as though the city had no money put back for a sufficient police force and just bought the cheapest building they could find for this precinct or something.

The Changeling could definitely see why the man and women of the city needed his help, but he was only one person. There was nothing he could really do all by himself. He would have to focus on doing what little he could for now, for a little bit of nothing, and then hopefully inspire others to stand with him for the betterment of the planet, and eventually the entire Northern Galaxy, perhaps spreading this message of good will across the universe and-

Sairai cut himself off before he started to get his plans too complicated. The important thing at that moment was to continue his slow climb to stardom on Earth, to earn a place in the public eye, and hopefully inspire others to take up whatever work they could as well, for the betterment of their communities and the overall betterment of their planet.

Sighing, Sairai opened the door and found himself in a very strange looking waiting room. A lone policeman was sitting in front of what looked like a computer from the Paleolithic era, typing away at what the Changeling assumed was some kind of report. The short creature walked up to the desk and tapped his fingers against it to keep himself occupied while the man continued his work.

“Here about the Spideros? Go on through. The Captain’s in the back room.”

With his only question answered, the young man nodded and made his way out back, using his psychic powers to grab up one of the visitor’s passes behind the desk while the young cop doing the paperwork wasn’t looking.

He chuckled as he affixed the visitor’s pass, which caused the officer to turn and actually get a look at him. “You’re that guy from East City, aren’t you... Uh… uh… S… S-something, right?”

“Sairai, yes. Nice to meet you, but we’ll have to exchange pleasantries later on. I have a meeting to attend, after all, and keeping your boss waiting seems like a bad idea.”

With that, the doors closed behind the young man, leaving nothing but a small gust of wind in their wake.

WC: 703

Last edited by Sairai on 5/14/2012, 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 61
Race: Changeling

http://www.infinitedbz.com/t636-sairai-the-soft-hearted

Back to top Go down

Spideros (Complete) Empty Re: Spideros (Complete)

Post by Sairai 5/14/2012, 2:37 pm

Sairai nodded, sitting in the chair, his tail hanging off to one side. “You’re telling me that with your limited funds, you’re unable to take care of these minor annoyances yourself?”

The chief nodded, his eyes half closed. The look of shame on his face told the Changeling what he needed to know. Something was definitely wrong with West City, something that he needed to get to the bottom of. “What happened here? You had to have been well funded at one time.”

The police chief looked around his office and then turned back to the young man before him. “Well, if you want the honest truth, it’s lack of funds, and lack of people willing to join the police force. Starting a couple of years ago, West City’s crime rate started to rise slowly. Since the economy was down, we chalked up the multiple thefts as people trying to make ends meet. Of course, we prosecuted where we could, but we understood. Then, things started to get weird. Gangs started popping up all over the city. These Spidero creeps are just the latest plague on the city.”

The man sighed and looked up at the ceiling. “They destroyed the old precinct, and the city didn’t have enough tax revenue to build a new building. So, of course, we got stuck here. This must all be very boring to you, Mr. Sairai.”

“Not at all. The more you tell me, the clearer the picture’s going to get. What happened next?”

“Well, more and more gangs started to pop up, but the most vicious of them were these Spideros. I don’t know where they came from , or who the head of the group is, but they seem to be the source of about eighty percent of the crime in the city right now.”

The younger man nodded and stood up, his feet hitting the floor lightly. “Well, I’d better go ahead and get started. I’ll see you when I drag the leader of the gang in by his ankles.”

With that, Sairai was out the door without another word. The police chief sat back down in his chair and smirked. “Well, he’s got guts, I’ll give him that. Still, he came highly recommended by the East City officials. I wonder why...”

The man’s face bounced off the pavement with a sickening crunching sound. “Next customer,” the shrouded figure said as he approached the group of Spideros in front of him with a merciless glint in his eyes. “I told you morons to give me the information I want. Now does anyone else want to try and take me down? I could use another warm up.”

The shadow of the Changeling covered the entire alleyway as he approached them. “You’d do good to talk right about now. It is in your best interests after all.” Immediately two or three of them ran, but one of them was too paralyzed by his own fear to even move. Sairai approached him with a menacing smile and picked him up by the neck with his tail.

The man started gasping for air as the Changeling began squeezing his throat a little more at a time. “Now, tell me where your leader or you’ll have more than just me to deal with,” he said, his voice a low menacing whisper.

“I... I don’t know...”

Sighing, Sairai squeezed just a little more, cutting off circulation to the man’s head and watched as he slipped out of consciousness before dropping him on the ground. “Where the hell is this guy?”

“You rang?”

The mystic turned around and looked dead into the eyes of the man who he presumed was the leader of the Spideros. “You the one I’ve been looking for?” the young man asked, his eyes alight with curiosity.

“You beat the shit outta my boys, and you ask me if I’m the one you’ve been looking for? I been lookin’ for you for hours!”

“Alright, then... I suppose there’s only one thing to do then. Once I’ve beaten you into a bloody pulp, you’ll be reporting to the police department.”

“Fraid not, lizard man. I ain’t goin’ nowhere, and it’ll be you lyin’ in a pool o’ your own blood, not me!”

WC: 708
TWC: 1,411
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 5/14/2012, 4:30 pm

“Aight, let’s go!” the idiot running the Spideros said as he ran towards Sairai with his fist pulled back. The Changeling readied his defense, but was surprised to see the punch never came. Instead his legs were swept out from underneath him and a fist was landed on his stomach. The alien rolled to his feet and allowed himself a moment to breathe before he looked at the man before him.

“You’re not as unintelligent as you look. I’d be willing to bet you also spoke perfectly as well. Why the tough guy act?”

The man laughed and looked down at the smaller being before responding. “Simple, so people like you underestimate my skills.”

A look of comprehension flashed across the Changeling’s face as he let the information sink in. “Ah, well that does make sense. Do you know why I’m so small?”

“No... why?”

“So I can trick morons like you into thinking this is my real size!” he yelled, allowing his ki to flare up around him. The blue-white power began surrounded him like flames, but instead of giving off heat, it seemed to sap it from the air. Sairai began to laugh as his muscled bulged out, too big to fit on his small frame. Then he began to grow in size, his bones increasing in mass and length and the Changeling Mystic rose slightly above the person before him in height before cracking his fingers and stretching his shoulders.

“Alright... Now, let’s see. Do you really want to fight something like me?”

“No, but I’m not about to let you take me in either!”

“I see... such a shame.”

Suddenly, Sairai was behind the man, and struck him with an open palm on the small of his back. The man went flying down the alleyway and crashed into some trash cans. “Aw... come on. You can’t honestly say that’s all you got... I’m disappointed.”

The taunting apparently worked, as the man got out from the trash and ran, head on, toward Sairai, his hand ready to take the man’s head off. Sairai moved slightly out of the way with each of the man’s claw-like thrusts. “Come on... Put your all into it... You’re...” he yawned, “you’re getting there.”

Finally he just got tired of it and whipped his tail out from behind him, grabbing the man’s arm in mid swing. He clenched down and twisted his tail sharply, bringing the other man to his knees. “Seriously... You’re nowhere near as frightening as I had been led to believe. Well, alright...”

The Changeling grabbed the human by his ankles and threw him over his shoulder. “Well, I’ve got a delivery to make. You don’t mind riding with me, now do you?”

Without allowing the man’s words of protest to bother him, Sairai made his way to the precinct with his head held high.

WC: 476
TWC: 1,887
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down