Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shana vs Gosai

2 posters

Go down

Shana vs Gosai Empty Shana vs Gosai

Post by Shana 1/23/2012, 4:35 pm

As time trickled by, Shana found herself becoming more and more antsy. It wouldn't be long before Okibi's vocalized leash lost it's tautness. The human would go investigate no matter what the spawn of flames said. A small scream echoed in the distance, and Shana's eyes widened.

"Enough! I'm not standing idle any longer! People could be killed!"
A violent inferno of energy exploded around the tiny female, and the ground split below her feet as she blasted off to the disturbance. The plume of smoke before her served as a beacon. The clouds overhead seemed to split as she flew forward; her form swathed a path through the sky. Just as the area in question came into view, an unsettling thought crossed Shana's mind. Okibi hadn't even protested to his host taking off. But what did it mean?

Her sneakers resounded with twin and dull thuds as she landed on the rooftop of a nearby building. The town square was below her; Shana could see the building that had fallen. It was the pizza place! Multiple people milled around the ruined rubble, talking eagerly to each other. Their combined voices rose through the air. It was a mixture of fear, uncertainty, and wonder.

"Did you see what happened?"

"I don't know, I just heard an explosion!"

"Was it a bomb?"

"No, it was one of those superpowers!"

"I saw it! This pink creature came out of nowhere and destroyed the building!"

"Where is it?" The last question made the buzzing of the crowd intensify. Shana found it impossible to pick out any more from the multiple conversations being flung back and forth. That was until one panicked screech resounded out loudly.

"Oh my god! Somebody's stuck in the rubble!"

The host of fire gritted her teeth, preparing to leap down into the small plaza. Before she could move, a power source pierced her consciousness. Someone was coming! And coming quick! She whipped her head around to glare at the sky. Who was it?

Word of Shana: 334/334
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Shana vs Gosai Empty Re: Shana vs Gosai

Post by Gosai 1/24/2012, 10:53 pm

Gosai's teeth were clamped tightly, an odd contrast for the gluttonous youth. But, there was a simple explanation for why things were the way they were. Because he was currently jumping from building to building and really didn't want to accidentally swallow any insects. Also, with the powers he'd felt on the edges of his senses he had a feeling there was going to be a fight coming. Might as well have the muscles tensed well in advance, eh?

Collatoral damage had already happened, he noted with a small amount of satisfaction. Good, it means they wont complain as much if I accidentally wreck a few blocks. Matsuhito, Gosai mused, leaping from his perch a final time to land amongst a small smattering of people including a vaguely familiar young girl.

Rubble, rubble everywhere, but not a culprit in sight. Or was there? The young man scanned the crowd, both their ki signatures and appearances. After several long moments though, he zeroed in on the girl. "And who're you?"

"Just what's all this?" He asked, eyes on the girl. Physically she seemed unimposing, but if her ki signature was anything to go by... well, she was interesting to say the least. "And just who are you? And... well, there are other questions, but why don't we just keep it to the simple ons right now?" H suggested casually.
Gosai
Gosai
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down