Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Water

Go down

Sacred Water Empty Sacred Water

Post by Novashen 8/26/2012, 8:31 pm

Standing close to the water's edge, Novashen was deep in thought. His regal clothing had been covered in mud and dirt from when he had been dragged through the forest unconscious by the predator that had tried to eat him. It had been a dangerous forest after all, but not because of the beast it had been that strange mist that had made him unconscious that had been the most dangerous part, yet the vision he had seen seemed so very real.

“Could I ever become the king? I mean my older brother obviously will get the title, but to rule the land and be to be able to make a real difference in the land and it's people, what a dream that would be,” Novashen thought, pushing several strands of his dirty hair aside, it too had been stained with mud and was dripping wet.

In that vision he had a woman on his arm, one whose beauty reminded him of Nyx thought it had been free of the cruelty that the strange woman seemed infected with. She had seemed to be warm and caring, wanting to genuinely help Novashen achieve his goals, and she had seemed so eager to please him.

“Could such a woman exist?” he wondered, though as he did his mind flash back to his past. A scene unfolded of him and his female attendant, talking at the side of a bath tub. The woman's cheeks were still flush with embarrassment as Novashen had stood up naked in front of her. Seeing her react to him in that, seeing her innocence had intrigued Novashen, so they stopped to talk. The woman from his vision, seemed very much like the woman from his vision.

“If I get home I will tell her how I really feel,” Novashen thought, continuing to stand in the forest, lost in his thoughts of the woman he cared about.

He wanted someone to complete his life, someone who would support him in everything he did and would encourage him to improve, to do the right things for his people. There was a possibility that he had found that in his maid, though she was a commoner and he was Noble, such a union wasn't completely unheard of. Since he was the third in line for the throne he might be able to convince his Father to allow it, especially if she saw what a positive affect she had on him.

“I'll do it!” he said excitedly, his voice filling with energy as he felt more and more strongly about the woman in his memories.

It was giving him all the more reason to go out, and find his way home. How he was going to do that he was not completely sure yet, but Korin had said that Kami might know something about where Novashen's world existed.

Filled with new confidence, and his excitement reaching new heights as he gained yet another purpose to return home, Novashen walked from the forest clearing where the pond lay. He went for the nearest path, one which seemed to bear marks of something having been dragged through there.

“This must be the way that the beast brought me, if I can follow this path I will be able to get out of here and return to Korin's Tower,” Novashen thought, kneeling close to the ground so he could examine the trail that had been left.

Though he was not an accomplished tracker by any means, the ground through the forest had been soft and wet covered in fallen leaves and twigs, almost any disturbance would leave a clear trail.

“Just unfortunate that I had gotten dragged through that forest instead of being able to walk,” Novashen thought, examining his clothes that were covered in the same leaves and twigs that he had been drug through. “But it was worth it, if Korin can really help me get home.”

Slowly he stepped forth into the forest, following the trail that lay before him. Though the forest seemed the same way it had been before, lush and moist full of life all around, he still had to be careful. There was no telling if more predators like the one that he had killed existed, and if he were not cautious he could be attacked again.

“I will need to be wary of that mist now that I think about it too,” Novashen thought as he walked, finding his mind starting to feel clam and peaceful, but that had been his downfall last time.

“Right before I was at my calmest, the mist had taken me so I cannot allow myself to feel peaceful,” Novashen thought, suddenly he let out a loud roar, so that his body would fill with tension and the peacefulness that the forest embedded into him would disappear.

The trick worked as his muscles filled with tension, and the calming effect of the forest diminished thought it did not disappear. The birds that were chriping happily in the background fell quiet disturbed by the Prince's yelling. He felt slightly disappointed that he had to disturb the forest in such a way, but his survival was a stake and he could not afford to be lax. So for the remainder of his trek through the forest he made sure to let out short shouts along the way keeping himself alert.

After what seemed like hours, his enhanced eyes began to pick up signs of increased light a head of him, indicating at least that the end of his journey was near. “Finally, this yelling to stay stressed is annoying,”

It took another full hour for him to clear the forest, and to be able to step into the light of the world once again. Though most of the day had vanished at this point, and while the sun was still in the sky the air had cooled indicating that evening had come.

“I was in there for a long time,” Novashen thought, only mildly surprised, mostly because he had no way to tell how long he had been sleeping he was in the forest.

“Do not worry my love I will be home soon,” Novashen murmured as he stood at the foot of the forest, pausing to orient himself.

After he had figured out where he was, and where it was that he had to go his flight systems turned on, lifting him from the ground and carrying him high into the sky on a cushion of air and energy. The dirty ground, and green leafy boughs of the forest grew smaller and smaller the higher he rose, diminishing rapidly under his eye, until the dangerous forest with the scared water became nothing more then a tiny green dot far below.

Yet he was not high enough, Korin's tower was even higher in the air, so he pushed a small portion of his spiritual energy through the pores of his body creating a fiery aura of clear energy around him. A moment later he was flying through the air, faster then before, gaining altitude and growing every closer to Korin's Tower.

Even enhancing his flight capabilities with his energy, it still took several hours of straight flying for the Prince to come within normal visual range of the Tower. The skies had grown dark during that time, the sun having started it's descent behind the mountains, off to enjoy it's slumber and let the citizens of the land enjoy a night of rest. The stars were just beginning to appear in the night sky, little dots of light that winked flirtatiously with the Earth below.

“That took much longer then I would have wished it,” Novashen thought, feeling weary from his attack in the forest, and his long flight. He was covered in mud and dirt, he also had a several hour flight across the planet that was leaving him feeling exhausted. He was not in a good mood.

Then moments before he actually reached the tower, he remembered that Korin had failed to warn him about the effect the forest had people, not once had there been mention that the forest could put you to sleep putting you at the mercy of it's predators. That thought frustrated the Prince, he would have thought that the strange talking cat would have told him everything, increasing the likelihood that his errand boy would survive. Now his mood was even worse, he had some choice words to say to Korin.

“I do not care if this lowers my odds of meeting Kami, that cat will hear my words, he should have warned me,” Novashen thought, his thoughts filled with anger as his feet landed light on the towers edge.

“KORIN COME HERE!” Novashen yelled, his voice echoing throughout the empty tower, Korin would be sure to hear his call.

Novashen waited impatiently for the cat to come, his foot tapping against the ground an outward sign of his irritation, several minutes passed by without any response from the cat though and he was just taking his first step further into the tower intent on tearing the place apart if he had too.

“What, don't you know people sleep at this time?” came a familiar voice from the depths of the tower, it was Korin sounding sleepy as he had undoubtedly been roused from his sleep.

“Come here Korin you and I must have words,” the Prince responded, caring little for the cats discomfort.

“What!?” Korin replied, stepping out from the shadows off to Novashen's right, the cat was obviously cranky. “I know your not human but don't you sleep boy?”

In reply Novashen turned towards the cat, taking several aggressive steps forward before speaking, “YOU never told me that the forest was magical and would put me too sleep!”

Korin's face twisted slightly in confusion at the Prince's words, and it quickly became apparent to Novashen that the cat had not know that it would, “What are you talking about? Putting you to sleep?”

“I remember walking through the forest, and the place was very calm making me feel relaxed. I then had a vision of something, and woke up to a beast trying to tear my throat out!” Novashen said, sighing at the end of his statement, he should have known that Korin was not the type to deceive him.

“Well m'boy, it has never done that to me before. It must affect you differently because of your unique nature,” Korin replied, all signs of drowsiness gone from his voice, the cat seemed thoroughly intrigued.

“Well here is the water you asked for, I need to clean my clothing,” Novashen replied, sighing again though this time because he was dirty and exhausted.

Then the Prince dug into the pockets of his robes, fishing for the vial of sacred water he had collected for Korin, it took him several moments but he managed to retrieve the small vial, he then proceeded to hand it over to the cat.

“Thank you Novashen, now go get yourself some rest. I intend to do the same,” Korin said before turning and walking back into the shadows to stumble off too bed.

The Prince sighed, his own exhaustion catching up with him, he was drained from the stress of being dirty, attacked and for flying for hours on end. He stumbled for a moment, having to take a second to focus his energy so that he would not collapse on the ground where he stood. He walked away from the towers edge, making his way up a flight of white marble stairs that led to the guest sleeping chambers that Korin had shown him on his first visit.

Climbing to the top of the stairs, seeing easily despite the lack of a light source he entered the bed chambers. His eyes scanned the room, noting that it was empty of other occupants so he felt comfortable as he stripped out of his filthy clothing, throwing it in a small pile in the corner.

“I wish she was here,” Novashen sighed, remembering how his maid had not only encouraged him, but had also been in charge of making sure a hot bath was always ready for him.

Bone tired he stumbled over to the closest bed, walking into it's edge so that he stumbled forward sprawling across the bed. As his exhausted form hit the bed his eyes closed his exhaustion so great that he was fast asleep moments after lying down, finally able to relax after a long day full of ordeals.

The Prince wanted a night of sleeping peacefully, so that all of the exhaustion that had sunk into his bones would wash away, but that was not his fate. Instead, the dream world once again came calling upon his psyche once more drawing him into a land created by his memories and unconscious desires...

The dream was crystal clear, every detail Novashen could see clearly so it was more like he was having a vision of the future or something rather then dreaming. He only knew that it was dreaming because he was back on his home world once again, the robes of estate were draped around his shoulders and the crown of the kingdom sat upon his brow once more.

He found himself sitting in the throne room of the castle, his beloved wife sat next to him. Her molten red eyes occasionally glancing his way, throwing him looks of support and affection. With each glance she gave him, his chest swelled with pride and he felt a small heat of passion take him, he found himself wishing fervently to be in his bed chambers with his wife rather then taking care of the business of the land.

“Alright, bring forth the next man who has a problem,” Novashen said, raising his hand to indicate the next man should come forward.

The man who came forward, had long hair likes his though his had more of a blue-ish tint to it, and he wore a jacket with an odd look 'C' on it. He had an average build, though Novashen's sharp eyes saw the muscular tone that lay beneath it, strapped to the man's back was a sword. It was a man that seemed familiar to him, though he knew he had never seen him before. The man's eyes seem to be angry, though Novashen could not say for sure.
“What can I do for you...?” Novashen asked, letting his question trail off so that the man would have a chance to answer him.

“I am here for your revenge KING! You sought to kill me once and failed now I will kill you!” the man yelled drawing his sword from his back and charging, moving so fast that Novashen could only but watch the sharp point of his sword grow ever closer to his breast.

At the last moment, as he closed his eyes his body tensing and flinching back Novashen sensed movement from his right, and he suddenly felt a weight in his lap.

“What?” Novashen said, opening his eyes that were filled with confusion at having not been impaled.

Standing up he took the body that had been pressed against his, taking it into his arms and then gazing down to see who it was, horror filling him as he recognized who. It was his wife, having jumped into save her beloved from death, having taken the sword in her breast. There had not even been time to say a fare well like in all the romance stories, she was just dead.

“NO!” Novashen cried, his voice echoing throughout the castle walls as tears welled in his eyes, dripping forth upon his dead wife's clothing.

“AH!” a moment later Novashen was gasping as he shot upright in his bed, waking from the horrible dream that had infected his mind.

“Why does there have to be such beauty in my dreams, such beauty that is only soiled by such pain,” Novashen mumbled quietly to himself, several tears dripping from his eyes to stain the bed sheets below.

For several moments he could do nothing but wallow in the sorrow that he had experienced, but he could not sit there in bed forever, he had to get up and progress towards his goal of returning home. To do that he would need to speak with Korin, so swallowing his frustration and pushing sad thoughts from his mind he rose from his bed, not bothering to make the bed.

Moving over to his pile of clothing, he picked up his pants and under shirt, not bothering with his robes that had been covered in filth. He did take a moment to strap on his sword, and other combat equipment though, there was no telling what the day may bring and so he had to be ready.

Walking down the white marble stairs he had ascended the previous night, he noted the trail of mud, leaves and dirt that he had left. He must have been extremely filthy, in fact he realized that he still was.

“I need a bath,” Novashen thought, as he ran a hand through his filthy hair, several leaves and twigs coming out as he did.

So instead of seeing Korin right away, he took several minutes going to the bathroom so that he could shower and groom himself. Even if he were not on his home world, he must still do his best to maintain his appearance as a Prince of the realm. A hour and some later, he finished bathing and brushing his hair, making sure he took a moment to unplug the drain so that the filthy water he had left behind would drain.

“Come to think of it, how do they get water all the way up here,” Novashen thought to himself, though he pushed the thought aside, it was an unimportant detail. He wanted to speak to Korin about things that would matter, such as meeting this Kami who could help him find his way home.

He found that cat tending to his plants, sprinkling the water that Novashen had obtained the day before on one in particular that was withered and deathly looking. Though as the water touched it's leaves it instantly grew healthier, shedding it's brown leaves to grow green new ones. It had been much the same for Novashen, his would having healed almost instantly just by being near the water.

“Korin, tell me how do I meet this Kami. I need to get home as soon as possible, let us not delay any longer,” Novashen said, he was not going to waste any more time or words with the cat unless they involved getting what he wanted. His noble green eyes were filled with an intensity that showed just how serious he was.

“Novashen, relax take it easy. Even if Kami does know how to get you home it will take time for him to prepare. So no I do not think you can go to meet Kami quite yet, I know he is busy with other matters at this moment.

“What!?!” Novashen shouted, though he had gotten some rest the night before, the last few days had still been stressful, especially the dreams they were taking a mental toll on the Prince.

“Yes, I have one other task for you. I can sense something is troubling you and you must confront it. I want you to go to the Cave of Darkness. If you do I will give you a refined dose of Sacred Water that will make you stronger. Be warned though, the Cave of Darkness will make you fight your own fears, I have a feeling if you can do this successfully the trouble you have been feeling lately will go away,” Korin said, ignoring Novashen's outburst. The wise cat had been picking up the Prince's mental pulses all night, feeling in part the terror and pain he had gone through because of his dream.

He took a moment to absorb the information Korin was presenting to him, Novashen had certainly been feeling uneasy of late. Something had been eating away at him mentally, making it difficult for him to focus. Korin was presenting an opportunity to end this torture.

“Alright I will do it, just tell me what I need to do,” Novashen replied, actually feeling a little relieved that he would have a chance to confront his own fears on his own terms.

For the next hour and some, Korin the Guardian of the Senzu Bean, and Prince Novashen royal defender of the Kingdom Novar discussed what the Prince would have to do in conquering his fear. It seemed that when one entered the Cave of Darkness a certain kind of magic seeps into your brain, looking at all of your worst fears and amplifying them to the worst possible outcome. Though it is only illusion, the magic in itself is very subtle and takes you by surprise. One becomes fully involved in the illusion before they even realize they have been consumed by it, and if they are not careful become consumed by the darkness in the cave, their life energy drained by the magic there. It was a dangerous quest to embark on, but if successful the warrior is greatly enhanced as they gain the ability to fight without fear.

Once the conversation was complete, and Novashen knew all that he must do he flew off in search of the cave, which was very close by. It was well hidden though, the entrance generally shrouded by foliage to prevent random wanderers from stumbling upon their doom.

“I wonder what my worst fear could be? Is it dying?” Novashen wondered as he flew down from Korin's Tower. He was apprehensive about going to the cave, prefering of course to see Kami right away, but if Korin thought it would do him some good.

“If I could fight without fear, then my Father would have to acknowledge me as a true defender of the realm, one without peer,” Novashen realized after thinking about it a bit more, if he could fight without fear he would be able to charge into any battle and win.

“Fear brings hesitation and without hesitation I will be a warrior supreme,” at least that was the train of thought the Prince was on, still being naïve to the true reason why warriors cast fear away.

Once he had reached the approximate area that the cave would be in, Novashen slowly powered down his flight systems resulting in him gliding gently towards the ground until he was hovering scant centimeters above the ground.

“It has to be around here somewhere,” Novashen thought, his eyes scanning the area. A normal person would have to get in deeper of course, Novashen's enhanced eyes though, a gift from Dr. Gero allowed him to easily scan through the mass of green foliage that grew all around him.

The Prince found himself sitting on the outside of a wild and lush jungle, a rocky cliff sat off to his left seemingly marking the outer boundry of the jungle. Yet as his eyes scanned the foliage in front of the cliff, his x-rays revealed a cave lay behind it. Though he could not tell it's depths at this point, the only thing he knew for certain was that light could not pierce it's depths.

“Must be magic, it is strange I thought this a world.... of technology,” Novashen thought, the word technology feeling foreign in his mind. It was certainly not a word that existed in his world. “But the more I live here the more I realize that Earth actually has it's own strong sources of magic,”

He then began his slow journey towards the cave, a feeling like a cold stone sitting in his stomach as he approached it. It was a feeling of fear, though he had been excited just moments before to confront it, now that he was getting closer to his destination he was not as sure of himself.

“Can I truly handle this? I had not even thought to question what would happen should I fail,” Novashen thought, little wisps of white steam leaking from his body, it was the Novarian equivalent to human sweat.

Without further thought, knowing that it would only impede his actions Novashen landed in front of the cave, and took a step in. Instantly, the darkness seemed to erupt forth from the cave swallowing him whole like a giant beast might do to a rodent. All of the light that was entering his eyes, allowing him to see was sucked away as well, washing him away in darkness.

“No, no, no!” Novashen cried aloud, fear beginning to take him at the sudden change in his environment, though he could not see it he could feel the streams of white mist starting to leak from his body in ever thicker streams.

He stood there shivering in fear, his mind frozen in panic for what seemed to be an eternity. Then a memory of a certain blonde woman, with a brilliant smile and a caring demeanor surfaced in his mind, shocking him back to his senses.

“That is right, I have to survive this so I can return home and tell her of my feelings!” Novashen yelled, meaning his words to be a form of defiance against the darkness.

Once his initial fear had been conquered the magic in the cave activated, finally acknowledging the Prince as someone who was worthy of it's magic, and not someone who was going to be simply consumed by his own fears.

Light and color began swirling into his vision once more, assaulting his vision with a torrent of colors that swirled like a vortex before him, though a moment later he found his consciousness overwhelmed and darkness stole over him once more, as his body sought to save itself from the sensory onslaught.

Time passed, how much time Novashen could not be certain but as he opened his eyes he found that his sight had been restored once more, and there were no more swirling colors trying to overwhelm his vision.

Instead he woke up outside of the town that surround the royal keep, lying in it's knee high grass using it as a soft cushion against the ground.

“I am I am home?” Novashen wondered, seeing the familiar sky that was blue like Earth's just a different shade. Standing up from the ground he immediately smelled an offensive odor, smoke.

“Where is that coming from?” Novashen thought confused, he had stood up facing away from the town hoping to soak in his worlds natural beauty, but the smell of smoke caused him to whirl around, a horrible sight in front of his eyes.

The town that he had called home, the world that he had vowed to protect against danger was currently burning covered in flames. People were screaming, and running everywhere all of them seemingly seized by panic. Throughout the town strange warriors were running around cutting people down as they came across their path, each wore a set of ebony armor covering them from head to toe and all wielded a sword of the same color just stained in white from the blood of innocents.

“No! Where are the royal defenders!?” anger seized the Prince hurling him into action from where he stood in the field. A powerful aura of energy surrounded him then, his hand moving to the hilt of his sword that he wore at his side.

One moment he was standing in the field of grass, and the next he was standing in front of an ebony warrior, clutching the man's sword arm before it could dispatch yet another innocent.

“Now die for your crimes against the kingdom,” Novashen said, right before he calmly brought the sharp tip of his sword into the man's dark helmet instantly slaying the creature beneath.

“Prince Novashen!” the cry came from behind him, it was a woman her voice choked with emotion.

He turned to face her, asking a question that was at the fore front of his mind, “Where are all the royal defenders? Why is the town defenseless?”

“They are all out fighting a war against these strange warriors, we have been involved in conflict every since you left sire, all of the men left behind were caught off guard and slain. Now they attack the town, it's people and I hear they have even made it too the castle!” the woman was in a panic, barely able to form words but waiting patiently Novashen was able to hear everything she had to say.
“Alright citizen, I will repel them now. Calm down and try to avoid any battles. Evacuate the city if you can,” Novashen told her, his voice filling with the regal authority his Father had so often spoke with, instantly calming the panicked woman.

What happened next is best described as a hunt, though his trip to Earth had probably taken him away from the city when he was needed to most, it had also made him stronger. One of the things that had happened to him was he could no longer be detected by his life force, and with careful movement could hover above the ground making virtually no sound, even then only those with enhanced hearing could detect him. Now he was using these gifts to his advantage, stalking the ebony warriors throughout the town and striking them down without warning or mercy. He had to defend the city at all costs, including his morality.

After several hours of hunting the city was becoming washed in white blood, a virtual cloud of white steam forming above the city mostly made of the warriors Novashen had slaughtered, their bodies littering the streets. What had once been a mighty invading force tearing through Novar's citizens was not a few straggling survivors all fleeing the city, their morale completely destroyed by one man.

“Pathetic, they only came here to pick on the weak,” Novashen spit as he spoke, landing lightly in the middle of one of the town's streets, feeling that most of the threat to the city had been taken care of.

Though he was not destined for rest, as he heard the sound of thick soled boots pounding on the pavement behind him, was it another warrior? Turning his sword in hand, Novashen prepared to face this new threat preparing to strike, but when his eyes saw the being that was running up to him he put his sword at ease.

“Guardsman, what news from the castle?” Novashen asked, he had hardly concerned himself with the castle, he knew that the warriors there were the elites and should be able to handle any threat to the royal family.

“Sire, it it was a...,” the guards face was pale, thick streams of white running from his body it was obvious he was sick with fear.

“Out with soldier,” Novashen snapped, that regal tone of authority returning to his voice.

“It was a slaughter sire, I don't think there are any survivors,” the guard managed to say, returning to his senses almost on command.

“What do you mean? The elites there should be able to handle anything!?” Novashen was shocked, he had never imagined that this would happen. His hand tightened around the handle of his sword, his knuckles going white from the strain, this had to be a sick joke the guard was playing.

“Sire, the elite are with the King. It was thought best they joined him on the battle field,” the guard said, though Novashen hardly heard him, he was already flying as fast as he could towards the castle entrance, he was sick with panic.

There was only one thought that dominated his mind, the thought of a certain maid who had for years brought reassurance to him. Without the elites there to protect the castle all of the servants would have been easy pickings, though he bet his Father had not been thinking about them when he pulled his army away from the castle.
“She cannot be dead,” Novashen kept repeating to himself in his mind, until it almost became a mantra, calming his mind, “There is just no way she can be,”

The Prince flew threw the halls of the castle, his eyes quickly scanning the dead and making note of the ones who were dying but would still live as he went. He would have to summon the survivors and form some kind of plan to help the injured, but first he had to find her.

His mind was racing, going back to his knowledge of the castle's layout, as he was plotting his flight path for her room, the most likely place she would be in a battle as it would be safest for her there. Moments later, and a few tight twists and turns he arrived, the door was wide open torn form it's hinges.

“NO!” were the first words from his lips, and he seemed to lose all conscious control of his body as he leapt into the room.

Looking around his eyes locked on her corpse, as her dead form was impaled upon a spear that left her propped up against a wall. His eyes ran across her form, her red fiery hair and her molten red eyes that looked more like pools of lava then actual eyes. He had failed her, he had not been able to rescue her in time.

“What was all my training for, it was all for naught. If I cannot even protect the one I love then what point is there in living,” Novashen began to quake, his entire body quivering because of his failure, unconsciously both of his hands gripped the hilt of his sword, raising the hilt above his head so that the point of his blade would be aimed at his breast.

“If I could not even save Nyx from death from enemies then what purpose is there in life,” Novashen's thoughts kept going, growing darker and darker and with each though the blade grew closer to his heart.

“I shall join you soon my precious Nyx, I hope you have not been kept waiting long in the after life,” with all his strength he began the final push that would bring the sword through his breast and end his life.

Just before the tip of the blade could pierce his heart, a clear image of a beautiful woman with blonde hair, and a smile that made pearl look black and dirty appeared in his mind. It was the image of the woman that had always cared for him, and been his confident throughout his life in the castle. As the image appeared his muscles froze stopping the blade from piercing his flesh at the very last moment.

“Nyx is not from here, and she is most certainly not a creature of kindness. How could I have been so foolish this is just the illusion from the Cave of Darkness!” Novashen realized, thankfully it had been at just the right moment, a second longer and he would have been dead.

The illusion shattered like a pane of glass, the image in front of the Prince scattering into pieces to reveal a new one, him standing in front of the cliff's entrance, there was no sign of the Cave of Darkness anymore.

“It would seem that my fear has been conquered,” Novashen thought, as he glanced around himself finding no sign of the Cave of Darkness. Though Korin had not told him this would happen, he assumed that this was the after effect. “After all, if there is no darkness for me to conquer then why would the Cave show itself to me?”

Feeling increasingly confident in his own abilities, the Prince flew into the air lifted up by his own innate ability to fly, his destination would be Korin's tower to claim his prize of the Sacred Water and to get direction to the legendary guardian Kami.

Word Count - 6090
Novashen
Novashen
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down