Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Water (Yamcha and Arlan)

2 posters

Go down

Sacred Water (Yamcha and Arlan) Empty Sacred Water (Yamcha and Arlan)

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/12/2012, 10:40 pm

Yamcha was fishing in the pond by Korin's forest when he got a tug on his fishing rod. He pulled and heaved with all of his Jin and a Giant 20 foot fish came out of the water, forced from the tugging strain of Yamcha's arm muscles. The wolf master then shot forward and kicked the giant fish in his side, sending it flying into a nearby tree that cracked from the force of the impact from Yamcha's kick.

As Yamcha picked up the dead 20 foot rainbow trout by the tail and placed it on his back, he heard a voice in his head. Yamcha..Yamcha! It's me Korin, come to my tower right now, and bring that big fish so i can have something to snack on, i have one more training exersice for you to do, with a great reward. One that everyone craves

Yamcha then with the fish on his back and Puar at his side shot up into the air and flew towards Korin's tower which wasn't far since they were in his forest. All Puar could think about was that giant fish; he was drooling beside Yamcha as they flew towards the tower of Korin.

As they arrived there, the two entered and smiled. "Hi Korin!" Yamcha and Puar said at the same time. Korin was smiling as he saw the big fish. "So! Now you bring me tidings! Good Good...Hey Arlan! You could learn from my student Son Yamcha, he brought me a gift..a 20 foot fish!"

The white cat then tapped his staff on the ground once and responded "Puar you stay with me and help me cook this fish so we can have sushi when these two boys come back. Arlan!! Where are you?"

Yamcha was still lost from this whole Arlan thing. Who is this Arlan person, i'll check my scouter... Yamcha pressed a button on his scouter but got a weak human fighting power. "wow, these young pups nowadays Korin, always keeping a man waiting.

Yamcha then gave the fish to Puar who first transformed into a barbarian and took it into the kitchen to start cooking it. The Wolf and Turtle master named Yamcha then stood, awaiting this Arlan character.

378 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Sacred Water (Yamcha and Arlan) Empty Re: Sacred Water (Yamcha and Arlan)

Post by Muropa 4/13/2012, 4:04 am

Sacred Water

Hard Quest

Requirement: Must have completed Senzu Magic.

Reward: Sacred Water

Korin tells you about some magical water he has a in a tea pot that will increase the strength of those who drink it. Before he will let you have some, you must prove yourself. He sends you into the Cave of Darkness and one of your greatest fears.

OOC: If you need or want or care for a description of Arlan, you can just use the picture in his wiki as a reference.

Korin had told him that the water from the Ancient Forest would revive the withered senzu bush, but he failed to detail that the process would be virtually instantaneous. After rushing over to the garden, Korin had let him do the honors of pouring the spring water and watching the fruits of his labor unfold right before his very own eyes. It was truly amazing, well worth the risk of almost being charged and stomped by a giant frenzied red boar. Had it not been for the Sokidan technique he had picked up from his grandfather, Tomoi, things may not have panned out as good as they did.

As a reward for successfully completing the task, and doing so in a rather timely and impressive fashion, Korin had picked and given him a senzu bean from the very bush he helped save. Initially his first instinct was to eat it and immediately get a first hand experience of the mystical beans rejuvenation properties. However, the anthropomorphic feline guardian had advised him against it and suggested he keep and save it for a time when he really needed it. He proclaimed that it was in those most desperate of times when the bean itself tasted the best anyway. The statement was probably as irrational as it sounded from a literal stand point, but in a psychological way he supposed it made sense to an extent.

He quickly snapped back from his deep thoughts as he stared at the senzu bean in his hand, jumping slightly at the abrupt exclamation of his name. Stuffing the senzu bean in his pocket, he quickly turned and started in Korin's direction, curious to see what all of the uproar was about. As he neared, he could see the presence of another individual standing next to him. He seemed to be a rather young adult male, clearly older than himself, but visually probably no more than his mid to early twenties. Most notably he had a pretty visible scar in the shape of an X on his left cheek.

Judging from his martial Gi It was clear that he was probably a martial artist of some kind. This probability intrigued him as he finally finished his approach, curious as to how strong and just who exactly this guy with the short cropped black hair was exactly.

“You needed me for something Korin?” He asked, still keeping his peripheral vision on the unknown visitor.

“Yes, this is someone I want you to meet. His name is Son Yamcha, he's one of my older students.” Korin replied as he pointed up at Yamcha while still keeping his gaze fixated upon the young warrior.

“Nice to meet you Yamcha, the names Arlan.” He stated as he outstretched his hand for a handshake, praying to goodness this Yamcha guy wouldn't squeeze the feeling out of his hand with the force from his large and sculpted muscles.

------------------------
WC: 476
Muropa
Muropa
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/14/2012, 2:07 am

Yamcha looked at the one called Arlan. He looked harmless as well as human. He didn't seem to have wickeness within his spirit so the Wolf Master was fine with him.

He then shot out his hand to shake Arlan's, "Yes, i'm Yamcha Wolfbrother the one man Wolf Pack. It's an honor to meet someone who has goodness in their heart, alot of evil energies are around earth circling in space as well as on earth now. So we need to get strong to fight them. I know you'll do well."

Yamcha then smirked at the kid. "By the way, my fighting power is over seventy-five thousand. From all the hard work and training i've done in the past little while."

Korin tapped his staff on the ground which ment he wanted Arlan's and Yamcha's attention so they gave it to him, humble and meek they became as he spoke,

"Yamcha and Arlan, I have something that might intrest you. A bit of sacred water in a tea kettle that will boost you in power. But first you must prove yourself worthy of it's contents by going through a series of trials. Now I still have my powers so i will send you to the front of the cave, to retrieve an artifact that the cave has lots of. Beware though, your worst nightmares will come to life in that cave.

Korin's tone became militant. Be vigilant and real to yourselves. The goal here is to beat your fears and make it to the end of the tunnel to find the artifact. You just needth take one. Then you will be warped here to give me the artifacts. Then and only then can you have a cup of the sacred water in my tea kettle.

Korin raised his staff to the air and it began to glow, within moments Arlan and Yamcha Wolfbrother were at the entrance of the cave of nightmares.

326 words
714 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Muropa 4/14/2012, 3:01 am

The handshake didn't prove to be so bad, he retained feeling in his hands and finger extremities throughout the firm grasp. Yamcha had reiterated his name once again, but this time adding in special titles such as 'Wolf Brother' and 'One Man Wolfpack'. If anything, it was safe to assume that this Yamcha guy had pretty much considered himself a wolf, though in reality, he looked and acted like a human being. It was an odd thing for the young warrior to wrap his head around but he supposed a person had the right to refer to themselves in any way they wished. No matter how peculiar.

As they shook hands, he could not help but notice the color lens that hovered out in front of Yamcha's eye, attached to some supportive fixture that hooked up onto his ear. It was a strange device to the likes of which he had never seen before. Upon closer inspection he could see that there were digits and various other odd symbols still shown on the reflection of the lens. He could not make out the specifics as he was too far away, but he did however find himself curious about the devices function.

Yamcha then began speaking about energies, and how he was able to perceive his own as good while semi preaching about the energies that were bad. At first he felt totally flattered, but as Yamcha went on, his tone seemed to imply a greater cause with his mentioning of, “We need to get strong to fight them”, and, “I know you'll do well.” The way he phrased it, made it sound as if he had signed up the young dark haired warrior for a task they never discussed or agreed upon.

“His fighting power is over seventy-five thousand? What is that supposed to mean?” He thought in genuine curiosity, not entirely sure how to view that number in relation to ones strength. Maybe it was some form of measurement in power that was given by that odd lens he had equipped to his ear. He would have to find out later, as it seemed Korin was demanding their attention.

“A trial for a boost in power you say? I'm definitely interested.” He stated after Korin had explained the details regarding these trials. Apparently it seemed pretty psychologically involved with the basis of this trial being facing ones own fears, but if it was a way to get stronger, the young warrior was most keen. After further instruction and a bit of a pep talk, he and Yamcha were whisked away by a bright glowing light that stemmed from Korin's staff , mystically transporting them to the mouth of the aforementioned cave.

“Whoa, that was intense! I've never been transported, err um, teleported anywhere before. Anyway's, shall we go in together or individually? My guess is we will each be met with our own personal fear, so I doubt it matters either way.” He said aloud, wondering how Yamcha would choose to go about the situation. It was apparent that he was probably the strongest and more experienced of the two of them, so it was only fit that he waited for his input before proceeding.

------------------------
WC: 538
Total WC: 1,014
Muropa
Muropa
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/15/2012, 1:11 am

Wolfbrother Yamcha looked at Arlan as well as the entrance of the cave. "Very well, lets just go forward. I'll go first and you follow my lead. Yamcha then took the first step and walked inside the gloomy cave of nightmares, looking for the artifacts.

Yamcha coulden't see in the dark and had no flashlight. He just kept walking straight forward, using his other senses to guide him as they got heighted in the cave they entered.

Wow, this is like training, i hope Arlan does what i'm doing....there are some dangers around... Yamcha then felt the floor fall from underneath him.

Roga didn't want to jump because the ceiling had spikes and Roga thought he found a passage that most woulden't think off. He now hoped that Arlan would find the true entrance that he found.

Yamcha slid down a very icy path that was more like a slide, feeling like a child. He then fell down a hole when it was over and landed in a circular room with doors going out and a treasure chest with a lock on it.

Yamcha found a key apon the treasure chest and decided to open the chest.That didn't work well. Yamcha, pissed of and angry then stood hard and looked at the key. It was green and there was a green door infront of the treasure chest.

(Maybe if i go in the green door i'll get the key to the chest which i think has what Arlan and I want. He said to himself as he awaited Arlan's arrival. He decided to wait awhile. But if he didn't come; he'd sort this out himself.

281words
995 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Muropa 4/16/2012, 12:19 pm

There seemed to be only a moments pause as Yamcha had taken a second to look at the young warrior and then the cave ahead before making his decision to lead. In all truth, he was kind of glad Yamcha insisted on him to follow behind him into the mouth of the murky and creepy looking cave. Just based upon its outer features, it was simple to tell that the cave would obviously be too dark to see in once inside, and without ones sight it would make it very difficult to maneuver around.

So in a sense, having Yamcha, who was presumed to be some type of wolf anyway, would be like having a seeing eye canine in front of him. The young warrior assumed he may have perhaps had the heightened sense of smell and sight like that of an actual wolf, and if so, following him was certainly in his best interest. After nodding his head in agreement, he proceeded forward behind Yamcha, putting one boot in front of the other, making sure to match stride so their steps met in unison.

The timing of their footsteps would be an easy way for him to keep tabs on Yamcha to a small extent once they entered the cave. Helping him to know whether or not he stops ahead, pauses, or anything of the like. As he suspected, the cave was dark, cold, damp and as eeiry as ever. He could hear the faint cries of bats off in the distance, their sonar echoes bouncing off of the rocky walls of the cave, letting them know of their presence and vice versa. He could tell by the sound of Yamcha's slowing stride that he was having a bit of trouble navigating through the darkness as well, but then all of a sudden, his footsteps seemingly vanished in mid stride.

“Yamcha...?” He whispered in curiosity, wondering exactly what had happened and if his new orange garbed acquaintance was still in the immediate vicinity. His concern level wasn't as heightened as he did not hear Yamcha scream or struggle in the midst of his strange 'disappearance', but as a precaution, he stayed on guard. Coming to a stop and outstretching his right forearm, he opened his palm with his fingers facing upward and began to charge a ball of ki in his hand just in case he needed to abruptly defend himself against whatever whisked away his counterpart for the task at hand.

Subsequently, the dim purple light of the charging ki ball in front of his right palm lit the area in front of him up to ten feet. Immediately he noticed a rather man made looking square hole in the ground, looking as if to be some sort of trap door. Cautiously, he etched ever closer with his ki still in hand before getting close enough to peer his head over the square hole and have a look underneath it. At first glance it appeared to be just a regular hole that seemed to lead a long way down into further darkness, but off to the side a glimmer of what appeared to be ice presented itself to him.

Swiveling his right hand that held his ball of charging ki closer towards the side that held the glimmer, he was clearly able to see an icy tunnel. More importantly, he could tell it had been recently disturbed by all of the crystals of ice that laid displaced at its entrance.

“That must be where Yamcha went.” He concluded in thought as he hopped down from the surface and began his descent down the icy tunnel, sliding down effortlessly as if a child on a simple play ground.

Upon the end of his slide down he found himself in a circular room where he quickly found Yamcha standing firmly, apparently staring at some sort of green key in his hand. There were many doors around them, and coincidentally one of them was green as well. Though most notably, there was also a treasure chest behind it. In his mind, a key and a matching color door and treasure chest most probably equaled the special artifacts they were looking for. Since there was a bit more illumination in this room, the young warrior disabled the charging ball of ki in his hand and approached Yamcha.

“I suppose that key you have there is for that door. Maybe the artifacts are inside of that treasure chest?” He announced with an air of light uncertainty, assuming the exact same notion was going through the wolf brothers mind as well.

------------------------
WC: 767
Total WC: 1,781
Muropa
Muropa
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/16/2012, 9:04 pm

Yamcha took up the green key and went towards the green door. As Master Roga placed the key into the slot, anothis key appeared and it was blue. It made a sound as it landed infront of Arlan. Yamcha spoke briefly...

"That key must be for you...find the blue door and open it...your nightmare lies inside."

Master Roga didn't know how long he'd been here, his inexperienced mind had never had the chance to develop the concept of time passing in measurable amounts.

Appearing within the ruins of a city that once was vibrant. Ruin and devistation was all that was left. What the, i remember walking through a green door but nothing like this...what was this He thought to himself as he surveyed the area. This must be my nightmare, the destruction caused by the one who killed me...

Master Roga was different now, his skin was a darker, cooler colour and his body was longer and slightly more petite than Master Roga recalled it being before, his simple mind attributing it to a side affect of the attack Master Roga could afford to ignore.

Master Roga proceeded to free him self from the pile of rubble with a single round of thrashing his limbs Master Roga then scattered the various size segments across the decrepit ruins that had once been central city.

For some reason the site of the devastated city made his heart heavy, he had remembered it as it had been, a bright, noisy place with innumerable humans going about thise daily business, even though Master Roga had only seen it briefly from the othis-side of a police barricade.

Master Roga felt sad that all that vibrant life and color was now lost to the destruction and ruins, a tiny twinge of guilt rising into his throat as Master Roga clearly recalled standing by and allowing his friend to do this, Master Roga silently hoped in his heart that the girl Master Roga had died to after facing for the shortest of moments had done all the damage.

Master Roga felt a tiny streak of wet and cold flowing silently down the side of his face, over the curvature of his cheek, dismissing it as rain from the dark clouds that loomed high overhead.

Master Roga turned in the direction his memories told his safety was and ran as fast as Master Roga could through the ruined streets and suburbs, his first and only tear falling to the ground a unseen testament of a child whom, full of remorse for his inaction had taken upon hisself the burden of the blame.

Master Roga was pleasantly suprised and somewhat relived when Master Roga saw the shadowy outlines of demi humanoids sorting through the rubble even though Master Roga feared thise wrath and being locked up in one of those small, cold places again Master Roga coulden't help but creep a little closer to see what they were doing.

at one point in time Master Roga did not understood why. Why they were sorting through the rubble and picking out things that were shiny and those slips of paper Master Roga had seen the humans making transactions with.

What happend next scared his deeply. Master Roga found him self moving with intent towards the looters, growling and gritting his teeth so hard Master Roga though he might crush them. fortunately for his the reputation of his rank and his own fearsome displays of anger had scattered the looters before Master Roga could do anything he would regret.

It was then Master Roga began to feel as if some of these feelings, these impulses were not his own and yet..they were a integral part of his now, this onslaught of confusion and emotion was more than Master Roga could handle right now so Master Roga ran but tripped over a body. As he looked down, he was fear turned to rage.

It was Future Trunks! Master Roga checked his pulse and felt nothing. He then roared. "You little no good killing bitch! get out here right now!!"

Suddenly a female figure appeared from black flames that just came up from under the ground a few feet from Master Roga and the corpse of Future Trunks.

She had brown hair and was only twelve and a half years old. "Yamcha..." She spoke softly. "Do you like what i've done with this city? They were all meanies so i destroyed their town. They were all evil; into drugs, booze, prostitution, gambling, racketering, extortion, you name it. I was doing the right thing. Then Future Trunks fought me while i was destroying the city. What a fight that was, but in the end, he was exausted and died."

Yamcha shouted. "Killing is wrong, there was another way to stop this. Get the police from other towns to arrest them all and shut the city down...you didn't have to kill them all..." Shana then replied. "Then why don't you get revenge for Trunks? He was a good friend to you, even fought me after he found your corpse and all, you sorta owe him."

Yamcha replied, "I guess i do." He then faded from view and came about the left flank with a kick to the ribs which Shana blocked with her elbow. Yamcha repelled back a bit [i[ I attacked without thinking, her inner power is strong, i have to find a way to make her commit a mistake.[/i] He thought to himself.

Shana then thrusted her two hands forward and fired a double big bang cannon at Master Roga who crossed his arms and placed up a barrier. As the attack hit, the barrier took most of it with Yamcha blocking the rest. Yamcha then gathered his Ki and rushed forward towards Shana.

Shana took in a breath of air and blew it at yamcha as he was rushing forward. The strong wind from shana's breath pushed Yamcha back as he was resisting by using flight to keep himself in the one spot in the air. The wind eventually pushed Yamcha back into a destroyed building. Yamcha was on his back in the office building surrounded by dead bodies.

Before Yamcha could get onto his feet, he sensed a strong power in Shana. She was going to launch an attack but which one? Suddenly a barrage of ki blast hit the hole in the building where Master Roga was blown into by Shana's wind attack. Yamcha crossed his arms and blocked the barrage of blasts and ran forward, smoke comming off his arms and wristbands.

As the blasts stopped, Yamcha shot out of the building, a Violet aura about his body as he activated powered flight and shot towards Shana like a bat out of hell. He got close to her and launched a right haymaker aimed to her left temple.

Shana moved back but not fast enough as the haymaker hit her jaw and not her temple. Master Roga then launched five hard and fast knees to her gut and spiked her too the ground. He then blured from the spot he was at and caught Shana with a knee to the gut and a two handed spike to her back before she reached the ground. He then let her roll off his leg.

Shana was hurt bad but could still speak. "Do..it...kill me...i know you want to...don't you want revenge for Future Trunks? Don't...you want...redemption for yourself...." Master Roga spoke firmly. "Revenge makes the heart cold and vengence is never justified. Killing you won't bring back Trunks nor will it whipe away the fact that you killed me..

Master Roga then continued ".i'm going to spare your worthless life, even though everyone's life has some worth. Your weak and tired, you can't hurt anyone anymore...you've been defeated by the 'weakling' you killed. That's enough to make someone want to change...so look at yourself, look deep in yourself and remember, the ones you kill will come back. Some won't be as lienient as I."

The corpse of Future Trunks then spoke. "you have passed the trial, by not killing the one who killed you, you have shown that you have no fear of your nightmare. You have grown into a fine young master, knowing that killing isn't nessary for dealing with evil. You may have the key." Suddenly a gold key appears in Yamcha's hand and the enviroment changes into a green tiled room. Yamcha opened the door and looked at the treasure chest.

Master Roga then looked at the key he got. "This should be the right one for the chest." He took the key and placed it into the keyhole. It seemed to fit. Yamcha smiled as he turned the key and the chest opened. There ware many artifacts. A pearl sized ball with a star in the center caught Master Roga's eye. He took the pearl and looked around for Arlan. "He must have gone through one of the doors. aw well" After closing the chest, the key disapeared and Yamcha was teleported back to korin's tower.

"So you found the artifact. Very well, drink up." Korin said as he warped back Yamcha. The cat hermit then poured Yamcha a cup of the sacred water and gave it to him. As Yamcha drank all of the water. He began to feel the strength. His muscles got more toned and he had more definition,

Yamcha skin turned brown like a black man and he grew an inch. He doubled over and a massive power roared inside him. It was the wolf inside him roaring. Korin coulden't believe it. "Such hidden power..." Korin said. "Wow, your training is complete, feel free to visit me anytime." After Yamcha recomposed his posture, he bowed to Master Korin and flew away.

1,644 words
2639 words total

Quest Complete
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Muropa 4/17/2012, 2:45 am

“The blue door ehh.” He replied as he squated down heel to butt, outstretching his arm and picking up the sky hued key with his right hand. By the time he extended himself back upright he had heard the latch of the green door shut, signifying Yamcha's forward progress towards the treasure chest. He certainly was a fearless one, this was the second time he had taken the lead head first into the unknown. The young warrior could only hope to find himself as confident in his abilities as Yamcha was in his one of these days. Who knows, perhaps after drinking Korin's sacred water he may very well come into a power that gives him such confidence?

It was certainly a grand possibility, but he could not focus on that now, he still needed to retrieve his artifact. He slowly swiveled his head to the left, scanning across all of the other available doors until his dark colored irises fell upon the door in blue that matched the key he held steadfast in his hand. Taking a deep breath, he proceeded forward, approaching it with his nerves feel with anxiety. After staring at the knob for a few seconds, he quickly inserted the key, unlocked the door, and entered. Immediately after shutting the door behind him, his surroundings went from the circular icy room to that of an all too familiar terrain.

“I know this place, this is...” Before he could complete his thought, his eyes beheld a grim sight. Fire and smoke filled the sunny sky in front of him, and its point of origin was coming from none other than his grandfather's dojo. In a silent panic, he immediately took to the sky for faster mobility, engulf himself in a light purple aura as he power flew through the air, arriving at the scene in a matter of seconds. From his aerial positioning he could make out two figures below, just offset from the burning dojo. He quickly recognized one to be his grandfather, while the other was a stranger.

Swooping down he landed just off to the side of them, confused as to what was taking place. As he looked closer, he could see his grandfather was beaten to a pulp, barely standing as his legs wobbled just to keep him from falling over.

“Grandfather what is happening? Are you alright? who is this guy!?” He shouted as he clinched his fists, darting his eyes back and forth between the two of them.

“No, you shouldn't have come. Quickly Arlan, you must get out of-....” The sharp sound of thin laser beam had prevented his grandfather from finishing his warning. Not because of its auditory volume, but because it had pierced him through the chest. In that very same instant, his grandfather's body fell back and lifeless plopped onto the grassy terrain beneath his feet. He was gone.
The young warriors eyes widened in shock as he witnessed this, his hand trembling with a rush of unsorted emotions that had yet to take form. He slowly drew his eyes over to the stranger who he found poised with his index finger outstretched.

He adorned a strange black and brown battle suit that had sleek sharp shoulders and a skirt armor crotch guard consisting of the same sleek and sharp design. His arms and legs were exposed as well, revealing his fair skin save for his gauntlets and boots that matched the design of his armor plate. For whatever reason the mans face was shrouded in darkness, and thus strangely unavailable, but the most peculiar thing about him was that he had a monkey's tail wrapped around his midsection. The young warrior did not know what to make of this individual, but all he knew was he was going to pay for murdering the only family he had left.

“Haaaaaaaaa!” The dark haired warriors rage exploded as he began to power up, surrounded by an aura of purple ki as the ground shook and the vegetation beneath his feet began to rise up from the ground from sheer wind and force his fighting spirit alone was generating. The monkey tailed stranger stood frozen as he marveled at the power he was witnessing from this random boy. So much so that he remained petrified with intimidation and perhaps even fear.

After powering up with full fuel of his rage, he dashed forward at top speed as the monkey tailed murderer did the same. They mid way and instantly initiated a pummel, throwing rapid strikes back and forth between each other in mid air. Eventually, the young warrior won out with a feinting uppercut and a spinning back fist to the side of the strangers jaw, sending him hurling towards the ground at great speed. With his rage still unsatisfied he disappeared in a blurring speed burst, reappearing below the falling stranger and meet his descent with a surprise rush attack from below, charging a small distance upwards before landing a devastating uppercut to his spine.

The stranger bounced back up into the air ever so slightly before falling on to the ground and rolling a few yards away. Stifled with rage, the young warrior walked slowly with a killer instinct in his eyes over towards the battered stranger who murdered his grandfather. After approaching, he began to cock his fist back for a finishing blow, but before he could, the stranger swiftly turned over and blasted a Ki ball directly between his eyes, causing him to stumble back considerably from the sting and searing hot pain. Needless to say he found himself temporarily blinded, unable to see a thing as he vigorously shook his head, trying to douse the pain somehow with constant motion.

It took a bit, but after a short span of time, the pain eroded away and his vision soon returned to him. Angry, he quickly scouted the area for his strange opponent, looking to end him with even more authority after that cheap shot to the face. His brows narrowed in as he soon found him, crawling on all fours in clear and visible pain, desperately trying to make his way to what appeared to be some sort of space pod that seemed fully capable of rescuing him from this fight. Instinctively, his initial reaction was to dash over and destroy such a ray of hope, but before he could, he spotted a small cluster of senzu beans that apparently fell out of the strangers possession.

With a heavy grunt, he gave the stranger a menacing glare as he watched the door to the space pod close, deciding to grab the fallen senzu beans and head back towards the direction of his grandfather. With the beans in hand he arrived in no time by his grandfathers side, and upon noticing he still had a feint pulse, he fed him the senzu beans as he propped up his head onto his bicep and bent knee for support. In a matter of moments his grandfather regained consciousness, and trail of warm tears ran down the young warriors face.

“Loosing me was your greatest fear, and you conquered it by prevent such a thing to happen, even under these circumstances. And for that you have passed the trial, my grandson.” And with that, the young warrior soon found his surroundings fade, and himself back behind the blue door. Wiping the tears from his eyes, he immediately opened the adjacent treasure chest and grabbed one of the many artifacts that laid within its confines. Immediately after doing so, he found himself back into the same bright light he had vanished in when he was transported to the cave. The next thing the young warrior knew, he was back on Korins Tower, standing in front of the old guardian cat as if he had never left.

“Oh good, your back, though Yamcha beat you by a landslide. However, I'm sure you don't care about that. Come and have a sip of the sacred water, I'm sure you'll find it more than satisfying.”

[Quest Complete]
------------------------
WC: 1,343
Total WC: 3,124
Muropa
Muropa
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down