Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the water gave me (complete)

Go down

What the water gave me (complete) Empty What the water gave me (complete)

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/20/2012, 9:53 am

The Young Wolf Druid woke up from his nap and got out of bed, still wearing his training clothes. He had a long day and his last training task was a hard one, entering the astral plame to fight the old power of Mr. Popo while his body strained in sixty five gravity. He made up his bed and walked to the door, through the hallway and out towards the lookout.

As he got to the outside of his house, he spotted Lord Kami, the Guardian of Earth on the northern edge of the lookout. He was feeling out the energies on earth. He then telepathically talked to Yamcha. Young Druid Roga, i want you to clear your mind and concentrate on feeling the negative energy i am feeling and pinpoint where it is exactly...you have had the nessasary training to do this so don't feel like doing such a task is overwhelming, come stand with me and begin to feel it out.

Yamcha walked to where kami was and closed his eyes as he used korin's training to clear his mind of all stress. Afterwards he began to feel the negative energy and pinpointed the source of the darkness. He then telepathically spoke to kami it's in a small village...the locals are in disaray...i can feel desparation and thirst as well as hunger and rage...i will go and investigate immediatly

As Yamcha gathered a emerald green aura about his body and shot towards the source of despare, Kami talked to him telepathically as he flew. The place you sensed the negative energy from is a starving villiage that is near Lake Ohkii-Mizu. Go there and find out what's going on young wolf druid.

Regular men are such unpredictable beasts. They have brains that can perhaps allude to some lesser intelligence. However, this is their only saving grace. The thing that separates the boys from the men is one thing and one thing only: their emotions. Boys are influenced and sometimes completely taken over by their emotions, and seemingly forced to act on impulses that they would normally never even consider. This is what makes Wolfbrother Yamcha more than the average human. His ability to temper his emotion is what separates him from the common rabble of this planet.

Thinking about all of this while walking the streets of Ohkii-Mizu Village, Wolfbrother Yamcha eventually found where he was looking for: a dark alley. The sun hung low in the sky and the clouds painted a picture of crimson twilight as Wolfbrother Yamcha entered the alley and waited. He absolutely hated this underhanded way of living, but it was necessary. He needed to find an earthling who was actually a challenge for him. Seeing no military programs in use that created or trained special soldiers, this was his best bet. Besides, men best fought when they had something to lose. And this time, it’ll be their very life.

Waiting behind some trash, Wolfbrother Yamcha checked his watch to keep track of time, and waited. Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes inevitably turned into hours. No activity yet. Checking his watch, he noticed the time, and stood up, sullenly disappointed. He was positive he’d find someone! Walking out of the alleyway bitterly, he noticed the sign ahead of him in bright red lettering, seeming to stand out from the drab colors of the building it was beside: “Come to Satan Legend! Where the TRUE martial arts are trained!”

Intrigued, Wolfbrother Yamcha made a mental note of the directions to the dojo, and started his trek to the fighting school, eager and ready for a challenge. Maybe the best fighters of the world train here, and are waiting for a threat? If so, Wolfbrother Yamcha will be up to his neck in fun! He couldn’t hide his grin as he walked along the clean and unbroken sidewalk towards the fighting school. He noticed some children playing in the yard beside him, throwing a ball betwixt them. There were 4 of them, and all of them seemed to be under 10 years old. Suddenly, the ball went flying into the road, and naturally, a kid went and followed it into the road. Wolfbrother Yamcha watched with interest, when a truck came flying down the road, seemingly not noticing the little child in the middle of the road.

"Oh, goddamn it kid! Look out!" Wolfbrother Yamcha yelled, using his Bukujutsu powers to intercept the kid. He scooped the child into his arms and rolled into the grass beside the road. The driver of the truck kept on riding, seemingly unfazed by what happened. Wolfbrother Yamcha stood up, and helped the little boy up as well. Dusting off his clothes, Wolfbrother Yamcha said "You need to watch out, little buddy. I won't always be here to save your life. Just keep your eyes open, okay?" Wolfbrother Yamcha smiled, and patted the little boy on the head. He seemed to be okay, just a little shaken.

“Gee, thanks mister! You sure saved my skin back there. I’ll be careful!” And with that, the kid went running back to his friends, pointing to Wolfbrother Yamcha and spewing forth what just happened. Wolfbrother Yamcha managed to catch the words “Hero,” “Dogmeat,” and “Savior” among them. Wolfbrother Yamcha kept on walking down the road, chuckling to himself. Savior, huh? He whispered to himself. "Im definitely no hero."

15 minutes later, Wolfbrother Yamcha arrived at the Satan Legend dojo, pleasantly surprised to see it open and the lights on inside. Seeing no locked doors or guards outside, Wolfbrother Yamcha carefully opened the door and walked inside into the building. Hm... I'm in. That's easier than I thought it would be. Do they just let anyone inside?

Looking around, he saw a receptionist desk against the wall on his left, with chairs on the right wall. There was a set of stairs behind him, next to the door. Ahead of him was the training ground proper, and Wolfbrother Yamcha could see the fighters training inside. There were at least 20 of them! Wolfbrother Yamcha grinned a wide grin. Walking to the receptionist area, Wolfbrother Yamcha turned and said to the receptionist, "Um, hello. I'm here to fight the best fighters this school has to offer, including the master, if he's present. And don't worry; I won't kill anyone."

The receptionist was started at his sudden and ludicrous statement. She timidly said, “Well, I don’t know if I’m allowed to just do that, sir. The headmaster would be more than happy to fight you, though. Hold on a minute, I’ll call him down.” And with that, she pushed a button on her desk and said, “Headmaster Moto, come down here. And bring your 4 best fighters. We have a… challenger downstairs waiting to see you.” Her voice echoed throughout the building, and within minutes, the fighters emerged from the stairs behind him. The men were dressed in robes, hardly fitting of a fighter, and 2 of them had spears. The headmaster didn’t say a word, and simply started walking into the training room. Wolfbrother Yamcha was surprised by the lack of speech, and followed closely behind.

Walking past the training rooms and into a room with a red X on the door, the 6 fighters entered the room, and the headmaster opened the blinds so light shone through in bright rays. He spoke softly but clearly. “We are here. Now, you can fight us one at a time or all at once. Take your pick, and you will not be judged either way. However, I intend you keep your promise. Nobody will die here.” He motioned at students, and they simultaneously took off their robes, revealing the muscular bodies underneath. Wolfbrother Yamcha eyed them carefully, weighing his options.

Finally deciding, Wolfbrother Yamcha said, “I'll spar with the two with spears first. You may attack when ready.” And with that, Wolfbrother Yamcha got into his fighting pose, waiting for the fun to begin. Looking calmly from one to another, the armed students walked forward, and got into an attack position. The other two students, along with the headmaster took a few steps back, not wanting to get in the way. Wolfbrother Yamcha’s current opponents ran at his simultaneously, aiming to pierce him with their spears. They were side by side, and Wolfbrother Yamcha anticipated this move, and was ready.

Before either could react, Wolfbrother Yamcha grabbed the fighter on his left’s spear, and sidestepped to the right and forced the spear into the other’s chest. Eyes bulging out, the impaled student’s spear dropped to the ground, and Wolfbrother Yamcha smiled as his body fell to the floor, limp. The other student gasped, finally aware of what happened, yet unaware of how it happened so fast. The headmaster stared resolutely and Wolfbrother Yamcha and said to no one in particular, “The spear wound isn’t fatal. This fighter seems to be very accurate. You may continue.”

Hate burning in the other students’ eyes, they all charged at Wolfbrother Yamcha, 4 on 1. Before the headmaster could stop them, they all started raining down kicks and punches at Wolfbrother Yamcha’s torso. He again anticipated this, and blocked almost every strike, counterattacking wherever he can. Eventually, all but two of the students were on the ground. They were breathing hard, but Wolfbrother Yamcha barely broke a sweat. He felt a cut on his upper thigh, but it’s of no consequence. The other two were in much worse shape. Bruises adorned their bodies, and one had a swollen eye. They made one last attempt at an attack, but Wolfbrother Yamcha redirected the impact of one punch to the other fighter, and made a quick jab at each of them, knocking them out cold.”

Master Moto ordered someone to carry all of the bodies into the medical room, and he said, “Impressive. You are clearly my superior. As per the rules of this school, you may do with me as you wish. I assume I am to die?” Wolfbrother Yamcha was frowning hard at Moto. His arm was going down, to his sides, suddenly he saw children playing outside.

This stopped Wolfbrother Yamcha. His hand stopped short. Shaking his head, Wolfbrother Yamcha said, You are spared. Now go make sure your students are going to be okay. And then send your strongest student to the Rogafufuken school in hercule city and have him follow the training that teacher Puar lays out". And with that, he left the building, satisfied. Now although he didn’t kill anyone, he had a fun time, and was willing to say that he had a productive day. Walking away, the children playing in the yard looked at him, with the boy he saved with a tear in his eye. “Someday, I’ll be as awesome as that guy. Someday…”

Now yamcha was ready to find the source of the negative energy, He powered up to his maximum and transformed into his Beast form, his hair turned silver with silver fox ears in his hair, his muscles bulked up and his hands turned into claws. Now a demi-human, he took a sniff and followed the scent of demon he picked up in the air. It smelled bad but he kept following the scent, He followed it from the city and towards the side of the river. Soon the scent died and Yamcha frowned. "Damn it...the trail went cold...but my sensing ability says he's close by...he must be in a cave under water..."

And with that, Yamcha in his transformation dived into the water and went for a swim. He looked around while underwater for a cave and came up short. He was about to give up when he just came across a small cave He entered the cave and soon found himself comming up for air. He then saw a demon munching on fish.

Yamcha the Wolf Druid who went by the name Druid Roga looked at the demon who was eating the fish like a savage. He had sharp teeth and had grey scales on his body. He could tell that because he had no shirt on and only wore a set of baggy white pants with a red sash and wore Hellion Gauntlets on his hands and Hellion Sabatons on his feet.

"So your the one stealing the fish...why?" Druid Roga asked. The demon replied. "Well i was pulled out of hell by a witch who cursed the village. I'm part of that curse. I rob them of the bounty they'd get from Lake Ohkii-Mizu and feast away. The only way to break the curse is by defeating me. Then i go back to hell and Lake Ohkii-Mizu is free for the villagers to reap once more."

Druid Roga asked one more question. "Why did this witch curse Lake Ohkii-Mizu?" The demon replied. "Because she sacrificed one of the villager's cows and she got bitched out by the village elder. Taking the bitching personally, she said that the lake is now cursed and that their main food supply and trade being the animals in the lake would be taken by a demon. Namely me."

Yamcha took a wolf stance. "Well this ends now...i will defeat you so the villagers don't turn to villiany!" The demon then took a demonic stance, a black aura comming about his body as he was powering up. "I've been getting stronger off each meal...you don't stand a chance, even in your demi-human transformation."

Yamcha then began to burn throughout his physical form as he used flaming aura and shot forward with a hard twin palm strike to the chest of the demon. The demon flew back a bit then used flight to stop himself. Yamcha used flaming aura again and shot forward using the wolf fang fist technique which looked like a burning wolf was running towards hims. The wolf then jumpped up and it's hind legs began to kick rapidly on the demon's chest, which was reall Yamcha kicking really fast on the demon's chest.

When the demon saw the flaming wolf comming in, he immediatly put his arms across his upper body in a 'X' covering his chest and ducking his head into the 'X'. The wolf then pushed himself off of the defended chest, flipping into the air and then gathered energy into his right arm quickly then discharged it from his right palm as he fired a ki wave towards the demon who still blocked.

The demon laughed, "Is that all you got?" The Wolf Druid then faded from view as he boosted his speed and appeared behind him. He grabbed each shoulder blade with his hands and placed his knee in the center of his spine and got him into a grapple, holding him hard and pushing his knee deep into his back.

The demon then screamed. and bolts of electricity surrounded the demon's frame as he gathered ki and unleashed a Kiai-Ho laced with a powerful charge that exploded on impact. This attack was called destructive wind and it saved the demon's life.

Yamcha got pushed back, releasing the demon and flew towards a wall. He then landed on the wall feet first and launched himself off of the wall towards the demon preforming a flying kick. The demon got clipped in the jaw by the kick as he turned around and was spinning.

Yamcha then began to grab the demon and started to pummle him with numerous headbutts to the skull. This made the demon dizzy. Now Yamcha, while in his transformation took a swipe of the demon towards his chest and gutted his ribcage then took another swipe to his upper body and carved up his chest.

The demon screamed in pain as he got carved up by Yamcha's claws. The demon then shot back and gripped his right wrist with his left hand for support as he charged up for an attack, a black aura comming about his body. He then discharged a Bakurikimaha which is known as a Demonic ki attack. Yamcha then screamed. "Are you crazy?!" He then crossed his arms and blocked the attack. An explosion was heard and smoke came all about Yamcha.

Suddenly Yamcha shot from out of the smoke. With his right hand raised towards the demon and his palm wide open, he cupped the demon's head and drilled him into the wall. He then moved his right hand from the demon's skull that was stuck in the rocky wall and started launching rapid jabs as he channeled Ki into his Jin so his arms would move with the speed of a machine gun.

Afterward, he launched 4 hard knees in fast succession to the demon's bleeding gut and shot back, his hands in a triangular shape on his upper body and finished off his assault with a Tri-beam.

To Yamcha's suprise, the demon's right hand was up as he launched his crane cannon attack. It seemed as if he absorbed the ki from his technique. The demon then pulled himself from off the wall and wasn't carved up anymore.

Shit! Some how he absorbed my tri-beam and he's fresh now, i gotta end this quickly. Yamcha thought to himself as the demon rushed forward to nail Yamcha in the chest with a headbutt

Druid Roga then clenched both of his fist and with his two hands balled up into fists, he spiked the demon into the ground before he could land his headbutt. The demon hitting the ground hard.

Now he could end it. Yamcha opened his palms to face the fallen demon and started pumping his arms as he unleashed a massive barrage of ki blasts towards the demon's back, tearing him up and nearly killing the demonic fish eater.

The demon spoke his last words. "You have defeated me...the witch will have to forgive the villagers for being vengeful...thank you for stopping me...i didn't like being controlled by magic...farethee well."

And with that, the demon faded away, going back to hell as the spell was broken. Yamcha went from the underwater cave and back to the villagers to talk to the villagers by the docks.

"Good news! The demon has been defeated! You may now reap the bounty of Lake Ohkii-Mizu! Just in future...be nice to magic users...you'll never know what they may do when angered."

He then gathered a emerald green aura about his body and flew right back towards the lookout to speak to kami.

3,119 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down