Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sole-RolePlay

Go down

Sole-RolePlay Empty Sole-RolePlay

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 2/7/2012, 9:37 pm

Bardock walked down the steep stairs and into his room. He ran to the bathroom and washed his face, splashing water that washed blood off his face and into the sink,leaving behind blood stains.

"I can't be beaten by a wimp like him!" Bardock screamed. "I shall not be humiliated like that again!"

Bardock ran out his door and up the stairs.

"Bardock will not try that on me again!" A voice spoke from down the stairs.

Bardock took off back downward.

" NO" Bardock told himself.

Bardock ran back to the voice and immidely punched him in the face.

"YOUR DEAD" The man told him
But Bardock stood his ground.

"Why aren't you running?" the man questioned
" Because your weak, and I won't take this from a weakling!" Bardock snapped back.
"let's finish this outside,"

Bardock walked outside and got in a fighting stance.

People gathered around to watch as two ruthless Sayians fought for the second time today.

"I'm sick of running" Bardock told him
"Well I'm sick of fighting a weakling " the man replied

Bardock began sprinting toward him and swung his fist right as his face but he dodged it and countered with a knee right into Bardock's gut. Bardock implanted his fist right into his gut and the man stammered backward.

"Take that Beniko!" Bardock screamed.
"I will destroy you," Beniko replied.

Beniko back flipped behind Bardock and dug his elbow into Bardock's back as hard as possible.Bardock stumbled down to the ground.

"This time you won't get up!"Beniko screamed while he placed his foot on Bardock.
"GET OFF OF ME!"Bardock wailed.

Bardock rolled to the right and grabbed Beniko's leg and yanked on it. Once Beniko fell down close to him Bardock jabbed him it the face. Bardock rose and whipped dust off of him.

"Your weak Beniko, now you will see what I can do!"Bardock exclaimed.

Beniko was facing downward while standing, holding his chest. Bardock walked over to him. He grabbed Beniko's head and swung his knee into his face and pushed Beniko down.

"Ah!" Beniko screamed

Beniko wasn't done yet tho. He got up and wiped the blood from his face.

"I'm not done yet Bardock!" Beniko yelled as he charged Bardock

Bardock dodged his punch and jabbed his fist into Beniko's gut. Beniko fell with a thud.

"You were an enemy,but you still were a Sayian, you had your pride, and I still have mine."Bardock spoke. "Goodbye old enemy."

Bardock walked to Beniko's body and shut his eyes then picked him up. He walked to one of Beniko's buddies and handed him Beniko's body.

Bardock wiped the blood from his leg and walked back to his room.

-------------
Wc:453
Twc:453
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Sole-RolePlay Empty Re: Sole-RolePlay

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 2/9/2012, 12:33 am

Bardock continued that day very sad and angry at himself, but mostly surprised. He barley injured a dude and then jabbed him once and he fell dead. For the next several weeks Bardock got stares from a couple men, the rest just cleared his way.

"Bardock!" Anther Sayian spoke, " Beniko's brother is coming!"
"So what!" Bardock replied, "I'll just tear him apart"
"NO, he's at least 10x as powerful!"

Bardock walked away carelessly but deep inside he was full of fear. Bardock waited for six hours before Beniko's brother would arrive.

Bardock walked to the area where a ship landed. A Sayian walked out. He had a black cloth tied around his waist, he had green shorts, and to top it off he had five scars running down his exposed chest and face.

"Who are you?" Bardock asked him.
"I'm Kaito," Beniko's brother. " Prepare to die,"

Kaito quickly flew toward Bardock,slamming him in the chest with his fist. Bardock coward over in pain.

"I'm not done yet!" Bardock rose and shot up and forced the hardest Kiai-Ho he could. Kaito went flying and landed hard. People behind them them were amazed.

For the first time, Bardock was realizing his power.
----------
Wc:201
Twc:654

Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 2/9/2012, 9:02 pm

Bardock flew his fist into Kaito's face. Kaito went flying through the air and landed on his feet.

"Take this Bardock!" Kaito screamed as he dug his elbow in Bardock's gut.
"Eat dust!" Bardock shouted as he linked his fist together and swung his arms down.

Kaito's body flew into the ground as well as his face. Bardock placed his foot on his head and pushed as hard as he could, smashing his face into the ground. Bardock then raised his foot to smash it deep into the ground but Kaito rolled to the left and swiped his feet so it hit the side of Bardock's.

"Not today," Bardock spoke.

Bardock back flipped and landed on his feet. Bardock sprinted toward Kaito with his fist up ready to strike, but Kaito stepped to the right and turned left and Bardock flew past. Bardock stopped himself skidding on the ground. Then Kaito tried to kick Bardock in the side but Bardock countered with a Kiai-Ho in the face. Kaito flew backward and Bardock then did anther Kiai-Ho to his gut and as Kaito was hunched over.

Bardock swung his fist under Kaito and hit him in the gut. As Kaito was backing up Bardock jumped up and kicked him in the face. Kaito landed on the ground, gasping for breath. Kaito began to crab walk backward.

"Get away from me....your a monster," Kaito pleaded.

Bardock kept walking toward Kaito. Once he was right by him Bardock did something no one expect him to do. He reached his hand out.

"What is this?" Kaito questioned.
"I don't want to kill, I'm sorry about your brother....I got out of control," Bardock spoke.
"Apology accepted,"

Kaito grabbed onto Bardock's hand and got up. Then Kaito tumbled into Bardock's arms.

"Come on," Bardock told Kaito "I'll bring to to a healing tank,"
"Thank you," Kaito replied.
"It was the least I could do,"

Bardock walked Kaito to the healing tank. For the first time in weeks Bardock felt amazing, he made a new friend and he exposed his true power in what he could do.

----------
W.C. 352
T.W.C 1,006
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down