Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bardock Sole-RP post 3

Go down

Bardock Sole-RP post 3 Empty Bardock Sole-RP post 3

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 2/9/2012, 9:00 pm

Bardock flew his fist into Kaito's face. Kaito went flying through the air and landed on his feet.

"Take this Bardock!" Kaito screamed as he dug his elbow in Bardock's gut.
"Eat dust!" Bardock shouted as he linked his fist together and swung his arms down.

Kaito's body flew into the ground as well as his face. Bardock placed his foot on his head and pushed as hard as he could, smashing his face into the ground. Bardock then raised his foot to smash it deep into the ground but Kaito rolled to the left and swiped his feet so it hit the side of Bardock's.

"Not today," Bardock spoke.

Bardock back flipped and landed on his feet. Bardock sprinted toward Kaito with his fist up ready to strike, but Kaito stepped to the right and turned left and Bardock flew past. Bardock stopped himself skidding on the ground. Then Kaito tried to kick Bardock in the side but Bardock countered with a Kiai-Ho in the face. Kaito flew backward and Bardock then did anther Kiai-Ho to his gut and as Kaito was hunched over.

Bardock swung his fist under Kaito and hit him in the gut. As Kaito was backing up Bardock jumped up and kicked him in the face. Kaito landed on the ground, gasping for breath. Kaito began to crab walk backward.

"Get away from me....your a monster," Kaito pleaded.

Bardock kept walking toward Kaito. Once he was right by him Bardock did something no one expect him to do. He reached his hand out.

"What is this?" Kaito questioned.
"I don't want to kill, I'm sorry about your brother....I got out of control," Bardock spoke.
"Apology accepted,"

Kaito grabbed onto Bardock's hand and got up. Then Kaito tumbled into Bardock's arms.

"Come on," Bardock told Kaito "I'll bring to to a healing tank,"
"Thank you," Kaito replied.
"It was the least I could do,"

Bardock walked Kaito to the healing tank. For the first time in weeks Bardock felt amazing, he made a new friend and he exposed his true power in what he could do.

----------
W.C. 352
T.W.C 1,006
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down