Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izon vs Frieza (W) (Gem Spar)

2 posters

Go down

Izon vs Frieza (W) (Gem Spar) Empty Izon vs Frieza (W) (Gem Spar)

Post by Izon 2/24/2012, 1:07 am

Izon kicked his feet up in his new home. They rested on his new Cherry wood desk as he leaned back in his leather desk chair. Earth had really come along way since he had died. Things were aimed at more comfort and convenience which meant his life would be easier. He had set up his home with several pieces of artwork and statues that brought back memories of his past. He knew most he would never get back, but he could find similar ones.

He pulled out the little crystal he got on Kanassa and looked at it, shifting it around in his hand. It was a beautiful crystal, though not worth much. The last time he used it, he ran into a little girl. A young warrior. He wondered who he'd find if he went into it now.

He tightened his grip around it and closed his eyes. He was transported through time and space and then all became bright. He was looking at Capsule Corp. The main building. No one was around which from when he saw it last he knew he was in the dream world. He wondered who, if any would show. Maybe he could make a deal with them.

WC:206

Last edited by Izon on 2/28/2012, 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Izon vs Frieza (W) (Gem Spar) Empty Re: Izon vs Frieza (W) (Gem Spar)

Post by Old Frieza 2/24/2012, 2:19 am

The Changeling Lord strode down the long palace hallway as he made his way towards his next venture. After gaining his new PTO insignia he'd been in quite a good mood and found himself in a rare moment of carefree travel.

"Hmm, perhaps I should meet father next," Frieza pondered to himself, "No... I think I'll make him wait things out."

A small grin spread across the man's light purple face as he thought of his father sitting idly in the dark.

As the thought faded from his mind the small tyrant found he had chosen a new corridor to walk through. As he looked around, he recognized where he was. It seemed as though his body was guiding him towards his resting chambers. It had indeed been a long day for the weary tyrant. He'd single handedly ended a Saiyan rebellion just earlier that morning, then jokingly reapplied for his PTO insignia later that same day.

As he got to the middle of the hall, Frieza opened a door, revealing a long winding staircase. As he planted his first step he felt his strength leave him entirely. His arms flailed wildly as he tried desperately to cling onto something. His attempt ended in failure, and he fell to the floor face first.

A small crystal fell from the tyrant's possession and rolled gently to a stop beside his unconscious body.

Frieza awoke in a place he'd never been before, a warm place with strange tasting air. He picked himself off the floor and looked upon the bright walls curving around as if he were in a dome.

The Changeling was feeling most insecure.

"Where am I?" The Changeling asked with seemingly no one around to hear him.

The last thing he remembered was falling, then a sudden shock. He could only believe what he was experiencing was some sort of delusion, some strange dream of an alien world.

He took a few cautious steps around, running his hands across every solid surface. Things felt real, but strangely off. He couldn't place the sensation.

As he slowly made his way around the structure he came upon a human standing alone in the middle of the corridor. He looked as though he was waiting for someone.

"Earthling," Frieza began, hoping the utterance would gain the man's attention, "Tell me, what is this place? How did I come to be here?"

The Changeling waited for a reply, hoping he could make sense of his predicament.

Word count: 413
Old Frieza
Old Frieza
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 2/24/2012, 6:26 pm

Izon wandered the halls. He knew this wasn't the exact layout of the Capsule Corp building, but it was nice nonetheless. He wondered what the real corporation looked like. He figured it wasn't anything like this though. Certainly more people. Scientists, engineers, receptionists, and so on. It was certainly a monster compared to anything that existed 500 years prior.

He paused as a creature appeared, dazed and confused, much like he was when he first appeared. Izon was in his normal outfit, with the black top hat and black suit and a red vest. Once the creature became coherent, he looked at Izon.

"Earthling," Frieza began, hoping the utterance would gain the man's attention, "Tell me, what is this place? How did I come to be here?"

Izon grinned and spread out his hand that carried a cane with a silver dragon head on it. "This my friend is Capsule Corporation. Being as you aren't human, I will say what may not be so obvious to you. You are on Earth. Or rather my interpretation of it anyway. You've entered a dream like world and apparently as I was here first, you came into my dream like world."

He took off his hat and bowed. "I am Ian Lancaster of Lancaster and Associates." He put his hat back on and rested both hands in front of him, leaning on the cane. "I must say, I've never seen your type before. I'm familiar with Humans, Demons, Kanassans, as well as Saiyans. Tell me, what shall I call you?"

WC:264
TWC:470
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Frieza 2/24/2012, 7:26 pm

Having sought answers inside a world he swore was a dream, the lithe Changeling had momentarily pushed his manners to the side. With Ian's refreshing elegance visible in his daring motions, Frieza felt doubly rude for not offering his name upon first sight of the man.

"My apologies. You may call me Lord Frieza." The tyrant replied as he brought his arm to his waist in a semi sincere bow.

As the formality ended, the Changeling made up his mind to review the man's earlier replies. A cold look crept across Frieza's face as his cynical mind readied for action.

"So, you really think you could fool me with such nonsense as dream worlds?" Frieza began, his mouth partly open in a distrusting smile, "You spout dribble with such elegance... What fun you must be at parties."

Although the idea of a dream world had entered the Changeling's mind once before, it was the notion of being pulled in by another's will that caused him to verbalize his half hearted denial.

"If you don't tell me the truth in the next five seconds..." Frieza paused as his tail swung down, striking the floor with a bang, "...Then I'll have to beat the answers out of you!"

WC: 206
Total Word Count: 619
Old Frieza
Old Frieza
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 2/24/2012, 8:04 pm

"My apologies. You may call me Lord Frieza," the creature said as he bowed.

Lord huh? Kind've full of himself. Maybe he is a Lord on his planet.

"So, you really think you could fool me with such nonsense as dream worlds? You spout dribble with such elegance... What fun you must be at parties." The creature seemed to get easily annoyed. An interesting trait. One easily exploited. "If you don't tell me the truth in the next five seconds..." Frieza paused as his tail swung down, striking the floor with a bang, "...Then I'll have to beat the answers out of you!"

Izon shrugged. "My dear Lord. I didn't draw you anywhere. I'm fairly new at this as well. This is actually my second time here. Basically, I showed up here by holding a crystal. I know it forms into what the user desires most. Or at least it does location wise. The first time, I met a young girl who told me this place was typically used to spar."

Izon held up his hands to show he was unarmed. "I don't like to fight. I am purely a businessman. I come here seeking allies and recruit for my company. I provide funding to a company starting out called Galactic Trade Company. A demon named Izon currently controls it and seeks to take over Capsule Corporation, which is the prominent company for technology. I am a partner of said demon and as I stated, we are seeking allies and employees."

WC:256
TWC: 726
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Frieza 2/24/2012, 9:10 pm

"My dear Lord," The man spoke, his earlier shrug still irking the Changeling lord, "I didn't draw you anywhere. I'm fairly new at this as well. This is actually my second time here. Basically, I showed up here by holding a crystal."

The cold tyrant had a sudden flashback. He recalled purchasing a strange crystal not hours before his collapse into the strange world he now inhabited. The stone's dark red luster had caught his eye, prompting him to buy the seemingly normal item. He had no idea it had any magical properties to speak of.

As Frieza snapped back into the dream, he discovered he'd missed a portion of the man's informational speech. The diminutive lord held back his look of embarrassment as only he could.

"...this place was typically used to spar." The Earthling spoke before raising his hands, revealing empty palms.

With those words Frieza's lust for carnage revealed itself, sending saliva trickling into the tyrant's mouth.

"I don't like to fight." The man continued, earning a rather disappointed sigh from the pink armed overlord.

Frieza graciously listened to the man's stream of dialogue, quickly finding himself all the better for it. The Changeling was intrigued by the mention of a demon seemingly after his own heart. If the Planetary Trade Organisation were to ever expand into further parts of the Universe, the Galactic Trade Company seemed to be the perfect ally. Of course, it all sounded a little too good.

Pushing his violent tendencies to the side for the moment, Frieza gave his cynical mind another shot.

"And what possible funding could you give a company? Your clothes and words may be sharp but you Earthlings are notorious for your.. How shall I put this? ...Your deficiencies." Frieza began, holding his tongue so not to completely put off the man before him.

A quick breath of the alien air quickly brought the Changeling's focus back on track.

"Of course, if I could perhaps meet with this Izon character, we might discuss matters further." Frieza asked before sending an inviting smile Ian's way.

WC: 346
TWC: 965
Old Frieza
Old Frieza
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 2/24/2012, 10:39 pm

Izon was a bit thankful that the creature known as Frieza was holding tight. He himself knew not how to fight. He knew he had power and could kill, but he had no clue this one's fighting capability. And he did not relish waking with a headache. It would hinder one's ability to make decent choices in business.

"I am a close friend of Izon. He runs the company from the shadows while I work the deals. One thing you shall find about me is that though I have deficiencies, I can be a bit resourceful. And I have quite a few years under my belt with making deals. Humans simply have strong wills and when they want something, they go for it regardless of power. I currently own a trade route on Kanassa, along with simple shot there that can bind souls to one's equipment." Izon grinned. "And if you would like to meet Izon in person. I can very well arrange it. He's currently on Earth to take over Capsule Corp. We're going to negotiate first of course. But he'll be ready for a hostile take over."

Izon could feel this creature's lust for blood which let him know that revealing a little information was more than ok. "Once we own Capsule Corp, we want to work with the Planet Trade Organization. And by the time we own Capsule Corp, we should have something to bring to the table for PTO."

Izon kept his eyes on Frieza, finding hints of what this creature was about, aside from the blood lust. Mentioning Planet Trade Organization had seemed to pique his interest some, so he wanted to focus on that.

WC:287
TWC:1013
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Frieza 2/25/2012, 2:14 pm

So, this Earthling has heard of my Planet Trade Organisation, Frieza thought, somewhat impressed by the man's interest, And yet he seemed none the wiser when I offered him my name. Surely he must know who he is dealing with...

Frieza thought over his words as he prepared to enlighten the cane clutching human.

"I hope your sources mentioned my name when you first came across the abbreviation 'PTO'. You see, I am its founder and ruler." Frieza began, somewhat spying a knowing glance coming from the man in front.

"Or perhaps you already have that information. It's strange... I usually receive a gasp of awe upon introducing myself to a being aware of my illustrious organisation."

Frieza could only surmise that the man had been unimpressed by the Cold devil's undertakings. Either that or his research had been greatly flawed. There was only one true method of finding out.

"You said that you dislike fighting, but perhaps you could humour me with a little sparring bout?" Frieza asked, hoping to judge the human's 'strong will' against his own awesome might.

"How about this... If you agree, we'll discuss business details. After the fact, of course. What do you say?" The small horned being asked, laying on his devilish charm as only he could.

WC: 214
TWC: 1179
Old Frieza
Old Frieza
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 2/26/2012, 4:45 am

Izon hadn't heard of Frieza before. But then again, he only knew about from his men anyway. He listened to the deal Frieza had made. What harm would a simple spar do, but then again, he wasn't sure if it. Though it wasn't the first time he had to fight. He just rather not.

By the way this one talked, he was high on himself. Which meant he thought himself as important. Maybe he was. As the founder, he certainly would be. But this creature was a bit too arrogant. Easy prey.

So he lied. "Of course I had heard of you Lord Frieza. It is an honor. I must apologize for my rudeness. Much is on my mind with the transaction of Capsule Corporation. And I should rephrase. I don't like to fight, I was meaning, I can't fight. I don't have remotely the power to even come close to your great power." God he was laying this on thick, but someone as arrogant as the one he was dealing with, it was best done this way.

"As you state, I am a mere human. I have a few short comings, and power is one. I am simply a businessman. Let us finish up with Capsule Corp, then let Izon and I reach out to you make a business deal that will benefit you more than you could imagine."

WC:236
TWC: 1249
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Frieza 2/26/2012, 1:19 pm

The Changeling coyly guarded his laughing mouth as he heard the man's volley of flattery. Frieza had no trouble believing the complimenting speech, he'd heard words such as his many times over.

Without a scouter Frieza was blind to the Earthling's power, but still, it seemed as though a human, no matter what fancy stance they might take, was still just a human.

Had he been in any other form than his current, the Changeling might have needed more convincing before giving up his fighting lust. It was lucky, for the both of them, that Frieza had calmed. He could see his superiority was clear without needing to resort to violence.

It's strange, I don't usually react quite this way, Frieza thought, wondering why he'd been so quick to provoke a human so obviously weaker than him, It must be this place... He did say it was a sparring area. Perhaps there are more forces at work than initially visible. Hmph. How shameful...

With the need to prove himself gone from his mind, Frieza calmly stepped towards Ian, making sure his approach was perceived as he clearly meant it to be; neutral in nature. After all, the long tailed tyrant didn't want to frighten the poor thing.

"Very well, Earthling. I accept your proposition." Frieza said, still uncomfortable with speaking the human's given name.

WC: 224
TWC: 1,403

Last edited by Frieza on 2/26/2012, 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to write the word 'meant'.)
Old Frieza
Old Frieza
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 2/28/2012, 2:06 am

Hearing the creature's resignation, he was pleased. "Then Izon and I shall head to the Planet Trade organization when we are done with capsule corp. I don't wish to waste any more of your time. And I myself have much to do." Playing as both Izon and Ian had its advantages. Ian was looked down upon, thought as a weak human. A trick he learned back in the day. While his alter ego Izon was his face of power. An equally important face. This way he could wear both and have the advantages of both.

Izon bowed. "Till we meet again. I guess in a sense you won this little bout of ours since apparently they need a winner to escape this place as well. So I shall concede. I wish you well, and until we meet again."

Izon faded from sight, leaving the creature alone to his own thoughts while Izon sat at his desk with a grin of accomplishment. Things were rolling quickly for him and it pleased him very much. First Capsule Corp, then the Planet Trade organization. Oh how he relished the day when he would have control of both.

Till then, he held up a tablet and read through it. It was left by one of his workers. It detailed the owners of the Capsule Corporation. Family members, who they are, what they do, and what they were known for.

Bulma Briefs. An adventurer. One that fell for charm. A young woman. Easy enough. Doctor Briefs. A brilliant scientist and his wife who doesn't work. All easy targets. He wondered who the CEOs were. It would need to be something he'd need to check out. Because they could easily just vote Doctor Briefs off. Oh well, he'd figure it out.

WC:300
TWC:1549
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Frieza 2/29/2012, 10:31 am

Frieza was glad the human had conceded, ending their little verbal sparring match in a rather timely manner. The thought of destroying the Earthling in a single blast had crossed the Changeling's mind, knowing the only method of escape from the astral world was a single victory over the opponent.

Ian's disappearance was an anti-climax of sorts, but Frieza knew it wouldn't be the last time he'd see the human, in the astral world or in the real. There was also the matter of the unseen Izon. Frieza was intrigued by the demon's conquests on the other side of the galaxy. Izon's interests seemed to mirror his own, and if they could join forces he knew it wouldn't be long until their Galactic Trade Company presided over the entire Universe.

It won't be an easy alliance, Frieza thought, recalling the short lived joint venture with his brother many years ago, But as long as I remain head of the PTO, I wouldn't mind humouring another by acting as their second. Just as long as they knew their place in the grand scheme of things.

With their business concluded, the pull of the physical world steadily took hold of the spectral Changeling's body. He could feel the odd sense of things slowly fall away, giving way to the real.

As his surroundings collapsed around him, Frieza felt himself synchronising with his earthly form. He somehow knew that time had passed in the real world, and that his body had been active even in the absence of his psychic self. His physical body had been run by the conscious mind, and his present astral self by the manifestation of his latent psychic power. With the spar over, the two entities were at last allowed to join again, fusing together as the cold gestalt known by all as Lord Frieza.

WC: 307
TWC: 1,710
Spar Complete
Old Frieza
Old Frieza
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down