Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frieza VS Izon: A Second Verbal Spar!?

2 posters

Go down

Frieza VS Izon: A Second Verbal Spar!? Empty Frieza VS Izon: A Second Verbal Spar!?

Post by Old Frieza 3/14/2012, 1:37 pm

The mighty Changeling Lord hummed to himself as the majestic notes of the opera began. His rather relaxed position up on the highest balcony was envied by all, all except his father. King Cold was seated next to Frieza, the dark Lord of Lords enjoying the energetic symphony as any sophisticated gentleman would. The pair stared down from their pedestal, the PTO Lords reveling in their natural success.

"Ahh, this music brings me back to the days of my childhood..." King Cold spoke, his deep voice barely tempered by his intent to whisper, "My father took great effort in conquering the planets of those with musical talent. Those in the orchestral pit now are the ancestors of those my father enslaved. Hmm, such memories."

Frieza silenced his hum, an irritated look falling upon his face.

"Father, please. You're talking over the opera." Frieza spoke, himself also failing to whisper.

King Cold only smiled, amused by his son's annoyance. Frieza quickly discovered the funny side and joined him in the same amused grin.

"I think I'll engage in a little spar," Frieza spoke as he took out a small red gem, "Don't mind me, Father."

"Oh, of course," King Cold replied, his son's new found fondness for astral sparring not going past him, "Perhaps one day we should have a friendly bout..."

Frieza shot his father a confused look. Any instance of combat between the two would no doubt end just like the previous times; one of them would get their feelings hurt.

"Y-yes... Perhaps after I've concluded my business with obtaining Cooler's planet..." Frieza replied, knowing the acquisition would be some time away.

King Cold simply let out an affirmative hum, his attention already returned to the opera below.

Frieza took the opportunity to activate the Astral Gem, quickly rocketing his psychic self out of his opera house seat and into the unreal. Just like every other journey into the astral world, there was a tumbling of new forces, things that clashed with the physical world yet existed nonetheless. As the Changeling exited one dimension and entered another, the music of the first continued.

"The opera... I still hear it..." Frieza thought out loud, the music similar but somewhat distorted, "Is it really so powerful as to follow me here?"

Frieza was standing upon a vast section of ice, the solid structure stretching for some time before meeting the cold blue waters beneath. There was absolutely no wind, or any noise for that matter. There didn't seem to be any life anywhere.

The night sky above was filled with a beautiful multi-spectral light that seemed to dance along with the warped opera music. It reminded Frieza of a phenomenon he'd seen on another planet, though he couldn't recall its name.

The coldhearted Changeling simply took in the sights, admiring the astral beauty. In his enjoyment of the scene, he almost forgot about his reason for coming.

WC: 486
Old Frieza
Old Frieza
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Frieza VS Izon: A Second Verbal Spar!? Empty Re: Frieza VS Izon: A Second Verbal Spar!?

Post by Izon 3/16/2012, 2:51 pm

Izon held the crystal in his hands. He looked deeply into it. This time he had to train. There were too many warriors out there. There was no way he'd be able to survive by relying on others. He had the power, there was no doubt about that. He just didn't fully understand how to use it.

He closed his eyes as his hands tightened around it. His mind went dark as he sped through time and space to reach the sparring realm as many people seemed to call it. When he arrived, he was in his demon form. He stretched out his wings and the rest of his limbs. He had been in human form so long, his muscles felt constricted constantly.

He looked across a large sheet of ice where someone he recognized stood admiring the environment. Frieza. He grinned. He was in his demon form, and now he would be able to have Frieza meet his now true self. As Izon.

He no longer wore the clothing he did as a human. He still had a top hate, but it was black with a red band and a demonic skull on it. He wore a white long vest that heavily contrasted against his red skin. His slacks were black and he didn't where shoes as his clawed three toed feet would have a hard time fitting in them.

His wings quickly lifted him into the air as he headed to the sheet of ice. He handed, and grinned at the creature before him known as Frieza. Izon was a good foot taller than he normally would've been as a human which only made Frieza much shorter.

"Good day Hulieza. I an glad to hinally gleet you." Izon lacked lips making what he said sound strange. He couldn't pronounce the F in his name.

WC:311
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Frieza VS Izon: A Second Verbal Spar!? Empty Re: Frieza VS Izon: A Second Verbal Spar!?

Post by Old Frieza 3/17/2012, 4:00 pm

"Good day Hulieza. I an glad to hinally gleet you." The strange winged thing spoke shortly after plopping himself beside the purple skinned Changeling.

Frieza continued looking to the rainbow lights above, silently taking in the words of his new guest. The greeting played a couple of times in the tyrant's mind, rolling over as he tried to process it. After a few seconds of total silence between the two devilish beings, Frieza finally offered a response.

The Changeling burst out laughing, not even trying to suppress himself. Frieza almost doubled over in joy, his friend's speech impediment striking soundly against his funny bone. Chilling laughter filled the cold wasteland, echoing against the unseen barriers of the Astral dimension. His body was shaking so much with laughter, the Changeling could barely bring himself to look upon the person beside him.

"Oh, that must be so embarrassing for you!" Frieza cried through fits of laughter, "You even called me 'Hulieza'! Ha ha ha!"

The Changeling seemed in no state to do anything at the moment, and as his fighting instincts looked beyond the mispronounced phrasing, Frieza quickly realized he was clearly open to attack. Through a great amount of willpower, the Changeling slowly ground his laughter to a halt, leaving only a few short titters to exit his dark lips. His visitor's utterance quickly faded from his mind, letting a more serious approach take hold.

A long and breathy sigh fell from Frieza as his laughing spree finally ended. He was now ready to communicate proper.

"Yes, I am Lord... Frieza," The Changeling spoke as he turned to face the tall winged being beside him, "And of course it is an honour to meet you as well. Please pardon my earlier reply, I simply haven't come across anyone with such an alien...tongue."

The two stood in the windless air, with Frieza looking up at the top hat wearing demon, and he looking down.

WC: 322
TWC: 808
Old Frieza
Old Frieza
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 3/18/2012, 7:24 pm

Izon stood there, listening to the creature laughing uncontrollably. Izon wasn't one to let someone's child-like behavior unbalance him. And without lips, he figured it was bound to happen eventually. It was kind of difficult to speak.

"Oh, that must be so embarrassing for you!" Frieza cried through fits of laughter, "You even called me 'Hulieza'! Ha ha ha!"

He continued to listen as he tried to stop. Eventually he stopped, breathing heavily from lack of oxygen while Izon just stood there, unphased by Frieza's rudeness.

"Yes, I am Lord... Frieza," The Changeling spoke as he turned to face the tall winged being beside him, "And of course it is an honour to meet you as well. Please pardon my earlier reply, I simply haven't come across anyone with such an alien...tongue."

"Glad you enjoyed yourselth." He wasn't going to say anything about the height difference. But he thought it for sure. "Hath you conhosed yourselth? Ian nentioned you were interested in seaking with I. I would think one as your stature can stay together long enouth to discuss a nutual agreenet. Ith not, I guess working together would de intossidle. And I'll need to take other neasures to ensure your organization is in ny hands. Either way, though I would rather hath a tartner, I can nanage doth alone."

It was Ian's job to make sure to butter him up. It was Izon's job to make sure Frieza knows he wasn't joking around and draws the line and tells it how it is. The weak human, and the powerful demon. Two sides to any business deal and he had them both. Most can only choose one or the other, and a seat of power was always an easier one. Though looking weak always had its advantages.

WC:307
TWC:618
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Frieza 3/18/2012, 8:19 pm

"Glad you enjoyed yourselth." The winged being spoke, his eyes falling down towards the considerably shorter Changeling, "Hath you conhosed yourselth? Ian nentioned you were interested in seaking with I. I would think one as your stature can stay together long enouth to discuss a nutual agreenet. Ith not, I guess working together would de intossidle. And I'll need to take other neasures to ensure your organization is in ny hands. Either way, though I would rather hath a tartner, I can nanage doth alone."

Frieza had to double check each word of the being's long utterance. Every mispronounced syllable was played again in the Changeling's mind, shifting into every possible sound that made sense given the context. With Frieza concentrating on deciphering the speech and then understanding it, the winged man's subtle threat took twice as long to reach the Changeling's notice.

"As with your...servant Ian..." Frieza spoke, somewhat unsure what the devil's relationship was with the Earthling, "I am fully content in welcoming an alliance. Though there are certain requirements that must first be met."

Frieza waited for a questioning expression to surface on his demonic friend's face. With such unusual features, or lack of them, Frieza found it hard to judge Izon's mood. Unable to find an emotional signal, the Changeling decided to carry on regardless.

"Firstly, I am to remain as the ruler of the Planet Trade Organisation. Our alliance will be a partnership between our respective groups, with resources shared but under strict ownership laws. With that said, you may retain all of your current assets. Secondly, I am to be a Lord within the GTO. That title shall not be an empty one. You may be the founder of the GTO but that shall not affect your mindset when dealing with me. I will be shown the respect I have become accustomed to, and I shall do the same on your part. I can be a powerful ally but I can be an equally deadly foe. Do not cross me."

With the first of no doubt many demands in the Changeling's mind spoken, the two stood yet again, slowly forging an alliance that could one day shake the Universe.

WC: 365
TWC: 1,173
Old Frieza
Old Frieza
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 3/18/2012, 9:16 pm

"As with your...servant Ian... I am fully content in welcoming an alliance. Though there are certain requirements that must first be met."

Izon simply looked at him. It was to be expected. No alliance was an easy one and every side had a demand. Izon simply nodded.

"Firstly, I am to remain as the ruler of the Planet Trade Organisation. Our alliance will be a partnership between our respective groups, with resources shared but under strict ownership laws. With that said, you may retain all of your current assets. Secondly, I am to be a Lord within the GTO. That title shall not be an empty one. You may be the founder of the GTO but that shall not affect your mindset when dealing with me. I will be shown the respect I have become accustomed to, and I shall do the same on your part. I can be a powerful ally but I can be an equally deadly foe. Do not cross me."

Izon nodded. "I don't nind dlaying the shadow. Though Ian is ny nessanger and anything thron hin is like coning thron ne. You will renain in thower, and act as Lord oth the organization. Sindly dut, you will de the thace oth the deodle. Just like Ian. You will run the organization while I lead thron the shadows. Together we will de the dower oth the galaxy and de rich and hath dower deyond delieth."

WC:241
TWC:859
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down