Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Oozaru Part 1 Fasha

Go down

The Oozaru Part 1 Fasha Empty The Oozaru Part 1 Fasha

Post by OldFasha 2/26/2012, 2:21 am

The Oozaru

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni and +10 Hero Points

You hear rumors of a Saiyan living in a cave who has been stuck in his Oozaru form for years, but is shunned as a monster by his own people. Upon arriving he attacks you. But, simply defeating him will not do, not if you wish to help him revert to his normal form. Survive his onslaught and prove you have good intentions.

Fasha stands on guard duty watching two little saiyans training agents each other. A small ki blast hits the edge of Fasha's foot as she took a step back. Remembering her times as a small child practicing with her father that tended to push her to the max leaving her unconscious onto the ground dew to exhaustion. The memorie had put a small smile on her face as it had been a long time since she saw him it had felt like he was with her at that moment even though he was not.

" Rawr im the great Oozaru " one child spoke as he went to attack the other.

Fasha snapped out of her little daze hearing of their form looking at Renkon leaning agents the frame of the door. Renkon and Fasha was sent to guard the kings room for that day it wasn't out of the ordinary for the two to work with each other. Renkon rushed the two children out of the hall way after another blast from one of this children hitting his shoulder.

" Get moving along this is no place to play" Renkon spoke

The children frowned as they didn't dare to argue with Renkon they knew he was powerful and was frighted to anger him. Renkon wouldn't mind as much if he wasn't on duty or been hit in the shoulder by the blast but he was on duty and when on duty he was always serious about it. Fahsa heard something hard breaking as it had hit the ground from king Vegeta's room catching her attention on what was going on in the room.

" Your telling me that monster is still alive?!?!" A roaring tone arisen within the room from King Vegeta.

"yyyes.. King Vegeta.. he still live and been seen going to the cave." another voice appeared frightened.

" Retrieve my men i want them in here now!" King Vegeta ordered sharply to the servant.

" yes King Vegeta" the servant spoke quickly leaving behind quick footsteps.

Fasha looked over at Renkon to see if he had heard the same as she did. Renkon just snorted to what he had heard " So it is true" he thought to him self looking back at Fasha with his arms crossed out in front of his chest.

" To your duty Fasha it is not your concern " Renkon spoke out.

Fasha pondered on what she just heard from king Vegeta and the servant.. " a monster in a cave? could it be the Oozaru that i keep hearing about?" thinking to herself in her head. Fasha nodded sharply to Renkon while straightening out her posture looking forward as she went back to guarding the room. Foot steeps came closer to them from behind both knowing it could only be King Vegeta himself as they both turned a ninety degree turn saluting the king as he stood in front of them both.

" King Vegeta" Fasha and Renkon both spoke at once.

" Fasha your dismissed.. Renkon join me " King Vegeta spoke with out greeting them back

With out a word Fasha made her way to her room as she thought of all she learned from the days work. Knowing she had nothen to do for a week she grinned wide " Perfect.. " she spoke out loud while she planned on searching out this legendary Monster. Taking only her what she wore on her body and a map that she hid in her armor knowing some one was bound to see her leave. Making her way back out of her room looking to her left then to her right seeing nothen but an empty hall way she made her way out of the head quarters.

Fasha did love a challenge and if she would go seek out this Monster then perhaps she could show her worth to the king and the others. Fasha steeped out of the door leaving nothen behind to say where she was or any trails for the others to track her down with out using their scouters though it would make it hard for them to detect her for her power level had matched so many others on the planet and the warriors. Riseing off the ground fasha looked about land marking each of the caves that remained on the land in her mind Fasha was always good in remembering directions and land scape though she keep a map with her just incase that one time she may forget. Fasha decided to head west end of the land knowing the tales mostly came from that end than any other place on the planet.

Seeing the huge cave that's been described in the rumors for the past few years Fasha lowers to the ground below at the cave entrance. A sudden large yellowish blast came at Fasha hitting her in the stumic sending her flying hitting her back agents the soil leaving an imprint behind. Fasha had not expected such an attack, pushing herself up she dusted off her armor while keeping her eyes in the direction that the blast came from seeing nothen but black. " What was that? " she asked her self in a hush tone though she knew what it was but could not balive being hit so fast and sudden with out a sound. Taking her time she steeped to the side making her way back to the entrance using caution.

Once at the entrance Fasha made sure to stay agents the cave wall while taking a peek into the entrance seeing the dark yet bright read eyes looking back at her. Looking back out and onto the land Fasha's mind rushed with questions and thoughts " how am i going to get in there?!?.. hes right at the entrance.. if i go in he will surly kill me" she spoke quietly to herself. Fasha slid down along the wall to the ground and resting her rear onto her heals while trailing her finger along in the soil making little circles. " There must be another way in.. " she thought looking to the side with that Fasha stood back up as quietly as she could rising off the ground Fasha began to look for another entrance.

After circling the cave a few times Fasha spots a small crack to the left side, she lowers herself right next to it while she examine the width and length of the crack seeing if she could possibly fit into it. With a grin she slid into the crack of the cave, her back was resting on the falls while she steeped side ways sliding her hands to each side of herself along the wall feeling her way along the trail as it was pitch black. Hitting near the end she saw a little light that flickered about with sounds of crackling a burning sound that echoed with in the cave walls. With caution Fasha looked out of the crack into this huge room seeing a huge fire with bones laying all about the ground and fire some had broken armor still onto them and some with nothen but the bones itself.

Fasha knew it be dangerous to even dare seek the Oozaru out but the rumor had taken a hold of her. A part of her felt sorry for it as it could of happened to anyone even her but the one part she could not get was how did this saiyan get stuck in such a form. Not stepping into the room Fasha slid down sitting onto the ground as she found that she had enough room to move about a bit. The space was big enough to sit or to even lay to sleep just and even to hide in from the Oozaru. While sitting Fasha watched the Oozaru closely as she studied every movement it made, what it ate.

Hearing the Oozaru's stumic rumbling as it had echoed threw out the cave Fasha could tell that he had not ate for some time." Perhaps if i bring something for him to eat he would give me a chance" she thought to her self. Leaving the cave she knew a place where wild beast roams where her father used to take her as a child to practice her skills out on and to teach her how to survive on her own. Seeing the large creatures roaming about eating Fasha thought on how much it would need to survive on for at least a day given its size. After calculation in her mind she sat off hunting down the creatures one after another taking them down with a simple blast the cry's of the creatures warned the others to run while they could before collapsing to the ground lifeless. Fasha gathered up the corpse of the creatures holding them tightly under her arms and some over her back why she flew to the main entrance of the cave dropping them down to the ground before rushing back to the pile she had to bring back with her. Taking the last batch of corpses she dropped the rest onto the others seeing the Oozaru did not take them into the cave or dared to touch them.

Fasha sighed flying to the crack of the cave she entered the cave making her way safely hided away in her cozy hole. Hearing movements finally with in the room Fasha worn out watched the Oozaru hoping he would accept the food. The Oozaru was not a fool knowing Fasha was hidden in the little hole he looked at the food closely before giving them a sniff while taking them into his hand one after another tossing them near the fire seeing how they were killed.

" How do i know your not trying to poison me hmmm??" he spoke with a loud booming deep voice.

Fasha didn't take her eyes off of him she was some what shocked he knew she was there but yet she was not after all he was one of them they could since thoughts round them. Fasha stood back up then steeped out of the hole and into the room only to look up at him.

" You don't " Fasha replied back.

The Oozaru looked down hanging the largest creature over Fasha's head. " You think i am a fool don't you punie weak Saiyan"

Fasha's teeth grit to hearing the insult gathering up the energy within her she looked at the creature that hung over her head. It was true that she was agree but instead of attacking the creature over her head or the Oozaru she had concealed the powers taking a little breath before she had spoken.

" Quite the oppaset .. i think your intelligent to survive this long as it is" Fasha answered back.

The Oozaru tossed the corpse of the creature towards the fire. " Interesting.." he spoke. the Oozaru was still cautious of Fasha but showed her a little trust. Fasha was only one of the few that had not attacked him on sight and showed no aggression towards him,

Spending some time with the Oozaru and talked threw the night and day. The Oozaru liked to have some company as he had missed having some one around to share the story's he had from what he went threw from his past as he had heard her story of her own past to him. When Fasha had heard foot steps she would be right next to the Oozaru to help defend him from the rebels. Fasha had remembered for a moment on King Vegeta's orders for his men after learning about the Oozaru being alive. Fasha knew it was a risk to help him but she knew if she could gain his trust not only she be a help to him but she could use him on a task that was sat in her mind.

WC 1966
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down