Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuffle Awakening Fasha

Go down

Tuffle Awakening Fasha Empty Tuffle Awakening Fasha

Post by OldFasha 2/27/2012, 12:10 am

Tuffle Awakening

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni

Deep beneath the ruins of an former Tuffle city, a factory has come to life, churning out battle androids. These androids are attacking low class settlements, using hit and run tactics. Head into the ruins and find the factory, and end it before it produces more of the meddlesome androids.

Fasha sat out for her ritual training out doors taking on the land scape as if it was her life depends on it. Fasha never waist a moment with her training she loved to make every second count knowing wasting time would be a down fall on her. In the distance a loud crashing sound rang threw Fasha's ears making her look up into the sky. The crash was not made by her as though she could see the dust risen from her own destruction but this was different there was smoke and dust arising past the hills. "That's weird there isn't anything over that way but a small village" Fasha thought out loud.

Fasha rose off the ground to get a better look but only could see the smoke rising thicker as she felt trouble was in the midst Fasha headed towards the small town. " Perhaps some one will know what is going on" she spoke out to herself remember a few saiyans that she knew lived in the small village. Looking forward to see the ones she knew she pushed herself to go faster than she normally would fly. Stopping quickly Fasha only saw ruins of the village with the Saiyans laying lifeless onto the ground. " How can this be?" she asked while she floated about looking threw the village hoping to see some one alive.

Fasha saw no movements or heard any signs of life " what could do this?". Fasha gritted her teeth in anger seeing that the hopes to find out what had happen and to see the ones she knew was lost. " If this village is made into ruins the others!" she geared up quickly flying to each of the villages that was near by only to see more ruins with little signs of life. Fasha scanned the area of the last village that she had stopped at looking for any power levels only catching one that was on its last string of life. Fasha rushed towards it seeing the debray was covering the soon to be lifeless saiyan while it tried its best to hold on onto what was left while the saiyan hoped that some one would find them in time. Fasha took a hold of the debrey into her hands lifting it off the body only to toss it to the side with a loud crashing sound as the dust rose from its landing.

" Thhhhannk yoouuu." the saiyan spoke rising his arm up into the air towards Fasha as he went to grab a hold of her.

Fasha knelt down looking onto the Saiyan taking a hold of his shirt. " What happened here? What did this or who?" Fasha asked with anger shaking him back and forth demanding an answer as if it was the Saiyans fault.

" Androids..." the Saiyan spoke with his last breath before he had past on.

With the answer that Fasha did not expect she tossed his body to the side along with the other bodies as if he was just another piece of useless junk. Fasha wasted no time but rose into the air flying to the North scouting out any signs of the androids in hopes to put the end to the destruction. Fasha pondered how these androids could be on Vegeta who could have made them.
Looking about the lands in the search on where they had came from she saw one laying to the ground alone in the plains. " I must be getting closer" Fasha thought pressing further Fasha came upon the old ruins of the tuffles. Fasha landed in the middle of the ruins searching for any signs of life her scouter brought forth a low number on its own. With a grin she headed towards the one that she had picked up on.

Steping on the remains breaking under her foot she looked down to the ground to see that it was a piece of an android. " hmm... Interesting " Fasha spoke out looking back up as she had taking the piece into her hands holding it firm into her hold Fasha continued towards the life source. Fasha came upon a broken down building as she looked about for the one that she had tracked. There were no signs on where it could be hiding that was viable to the eye, Fasha thought for a moment taking the debrey into her hands one by one tossing them out into the open in search of the hide out. " I know your here why dont you just come out while you can" Fasha spoke out tossing a broken wall to the side spotting a dark deep hole that went under the ruins.

"Hmm so this is where your hiding." Faha walked into the dark tunnel making her way to the other side only to be in front of twenty androids that stood at the entrance. Fasha could not balive what she had ran into or how many there was. Fasha scanned each one over or tried to as they came right at her with full force. Fasha acted quickly sending blasts after blasts sending them back agents the wall of the cave some still functioned as the others just layed onto the ground. " How can this be?" Fasha thought seeing over half coming back straight towards her as she ducks sending a few crashing into each other as she sent another Blast to the others sending them to the ground. " Determined things they are she thought as she looked about " but who is it that is Making them? and where are they?" she looked about the room further seeing a door on the other side.

Fasha made it threw the first batch of the androids slightly battered but not enough to have set her back. Taking the door into her hand sinceing the life source on the other side she pulled harshly ripping it off its hinges Fasha tossed the door back behind her and onto the androids. Looking in she sees a factory running as a new android was sent forth. Fasha took aim towards the machine ready to destroy it when she heard a voice coming from behind it.

" STOP!!" the voice came out as if it was the machine shouting it out.

Fasha looked towards the voice but instead of stopping she send a large ball of ki putting a stop to it once and for all sending it crumbling to the ground with a large CRASSSHHH!!!!. The tuffle steps out from behind the machine before it crashed to the ground avoiding the blast that Fasha sent forth.

"NOOO my life's work ruined.. how dare you android 59 get her NOW!!!" the Tuffle ordered out in anger

Fasha looked over to the android letting it charge towards her counting the steps Fasha took a step to the side letting the android smashing into the wall behind her. Fasha looked back over to the tuffle with out a sound, she had not seen a tuffle before but only had heard of them.

" Why did you create these Androids?" Fasha asked but knew the purpose was for she had seen it with her own eyes but she still had to ask for there must of been a reason behind it and she wanted to know.

" You mean you do not know Saiyan?" the tuffle replied back laughing hysterically

" I'll tell you why.. Its because your kind destroyed my home and killed my family! .. the day i seen my family laying dead in our home leaving me to survive on my own i swore revenge ..for years i piloted and built the perfect machine to destroy each and every one of you until you came along and ruined it." He told her with anger with tight fist his nails digging into his palms as short as they were sent blood trailing to the ground where he had stood.

Fasha listened finding it humorous that this tuffle thought he could wipe the Saiyan's out. " Not smart enough are you though ... after all it was bound that some one would come by and found you and your factory perhaps i should just end your mezory now". With that spoken Fasha aimed right at him with her hand laughing as she brought a large beam of kai hurdling towards him with out any efforts or sweat as he was no match for her. His body landed into the ground lifeless with the sight of fear on his face. " hmm what a shame he could of been usefull at home.."

Fasha looked back to the tunnel thinking she should head back home before the night falls onto the land as she headed back out into the ruins. Seeing that the night was shortly to fall Fasha rose off the ground then headed straight to the head quarts to rest up for another days work. On her way she thought on all that she saw and learned for that day she had to give the little guy some credit as he did tried hard and his best to wipe them out as he did have some guts and proved it to her though he was a foolish one at that as well. Fasha shook her head laughing as she lands at the door of the building while she headed to her bedroom.

" What is it that your laughing at?" Renkon asked Fasha

" Oh nothen i will tell you all about it in the morning" Fasha had replied back steping into her bedroom as the door closed behind her.

WC 1637
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down