Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Oozaru part II Fasha & Dilletuce

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Oozaru part II Fasha & Dilletuce Empty The Oozaru part II Fasha & Dilletuce

Post by OldFasha 2/27/2012, 4:40 am

The Oozaru Part II

Medium Quest

Requirement: Must have completed The Oozaru.

Reward: 2,000 zeni and +15 Hero Points.

So, you've earned the Oozaru's trust. He tells you a tale of a Tuffle witch that cursed him during the war. Rumor has it, she still lives somewhere out in the desert. Finding her will not be easy. You'll also find that she is very powerful. Defeat her and break the spell, freeing the Oozaru from his curse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fasha had spent over a week with the Oozaru learning of his past and how he had gotten stuck into his form. Fasha thought about the war as it had been so long ago not forgetting it to her it was just like yesterday.

" you said the Tuffle still may live? .. but its been so long ago how can you tell if she is or not?" Fasha asked as she stared in the fire that keeped her warm turning the stick that held the meat which she was cooking.

" I don't .." he spoke turning slightly to face out of the cave entrance.

" I see .. " Fasha pulled the meat off the stick as she stabbed the end of the thin stick into the ground while taking a bite out of her dinner.

" there is a rumor of her being in a desert but its been past down from child to child over the years... i can only hope she is still alive " the Oozaru had plans of his own on the Tuffle but only he knew of it.

Fasha stood up with full rage hearing his words " You expect me to chase after a little rumor.. "

Though Fasha knew that she already chased after a little rumor and it had turned out to be the truth. Gritting her teeth knowing she had taken longer than she had planned on but to help him out may just gain an extra step closer to useing him for her own bidding.

Before the Oozaru could respond Fasha quickly changed her tone with a nod. " Well then it looks like i have a long ways ahead of me.. you sit back while i seek her out in the mean time try to stay out of trouble will you" Fasha looked up at him with a little grin.

Fasha took the map out of her armor then rolled it out onto the ground smoothing it out with her hand. Looking down at the map she seen that it would not be simple as there were numerous of them on the planet. "well then i will start from the furthest desert then move in closer. " Fasha thought with that she took the map back into her hands rolling it up then placed it back into her armor.

" Well them i best not to waist any time" she spoke not really careing if he had heard her or not.

Fasha tossed the remaining meat into the fire then flew out of cave as fast as she could blasting the dirt towards the Oozaru covering him from head to toe.
As the time past by and the light began to rise from the sky she spots her first destination landing on the edge while taping on her scouter. " Hmm let see now" Fasha spoke while she hoped that it would of picked up on any power source but it had not. Fasha placed her hand over her face with two fingers pressing into her forehead with a sigh knowing she had a long search a head of her rising off the ground she searched the desert from one end to another.

In the distance Fasha thought she had seen a dark form stopping in her midst before approaching it. " Could it be?" she asked her self. "Is it her? or is it just some one passing by or is it just my mind playing tricks on me?" she thought out loud. Fashs was hot and thirsty knowing there was no water around she decided to take a small rest as she landed onto the ground making a small covered tent like shelter to keep the sun off her.

WC 609
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

The Oozaru part II Fasha & Dilletuce Empty Re: The Oozaru part II Fasha & Dilletuce

Post by Dilletuce 2/28/2012, 1:20 am

Dilletuce growled holding a ki blast in his hand as he still had dreams of his adventure on Tranex. The ki blast began running a circular course of blue aura like always His eyes remained closed as he yells” Zukadna!”

The flashes of memories scattered his brain as he then thrown it through the roof of his pod as it explodes upon it making a huge hole. He had finally awoken dripping within his own sweat. He looked around worriedly to see if anyone was there but there wasn’t a soul in sight.

he growls” to himself as he flips back the covers stating” I hate plaent duty.”
He looks to the mirror which was near his bed as he sees that he never token his armor or scouter off for that matter. The mission had been so horrible he had left them on and passed out amongst his bed.

He thought about his past mission as he finally realized what information he had truly gotten from zukadna which was the information about the Tuffle in Vegeta which would have been more proof about invaders on his part but for the first time in his life. He didn’t feel like going after some rumor just to prove a point.

He looked to the mirror stating”Look at you. You are a mess. If anyone came to Vegeta plotting an attack you wouldn’t even last a day.” Not yet noticing he is talking aloud other than to himself

Although it did seem like he was crazed it was still comforting for him to do this. He looked to his hands which now faced upwards towards his face as he begins to growl even more in frustration.
He then States to himself “the traitor did speak of a tuffle but I do not know if I can trust him.”

His gaze then went to the Oozarus direction as he seems to remember every even that happened there like a movie playing in the back of his head in a repeat.

He states to himself” I still must try though there is a Sayain that needs my help.”

HE then stood to his feet slowly looking to the hole in the roof still thinking. He was too deep in thought to even worry of protection from the moon at night.
He then grinned as he states” well I did make a promise and besides what is a Sayain without honor?”
As he begins floating in the air, He gazed past the city to the desert as he set his course. He didn't know much about the desert within Vegeta but he did know it was really hot so that meant he had to get the Tuffle to turn the Oozaru back quickly.

His scouter began beeping as he seen two blips of unidentified power levels. It seemed as if one was closer than the other had been. So he took flight over that power level first but instead it was just a female Sayain walking the desert. He didn’t think too much on the matter a she headed for the other power level.

Seconds within range the power level began growing more and more in number sky rocketing as his scouter continued its annoying beeping sounds. It then had exploded on his face as he seemed to be pulled to the sand by some unknown force. He tried his best to fight against it but still nothing could get him out of its grasp.

He stood on the ground for a moment to see ahead of him a sand castle but was this his mind playing trick on him or the real thing? Either way at this point his scouter was useless so he took it off and thrown it to the ground with as little care as possible.

He then murmured to himself” worthless peace of junk." as he continued to view the castle more thoroughly debating on whether or note he should try to enter.

WC 663

Last edited by Dilletuce on 2/28/2012, 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

The Oozaru part II Fasha & Dilletuce Empty Re: The Oozaru part II Fasha & Dilletuce

Post by OldFasha 2/28/2012, 2:14 am

Fasha Looked upwards hearing a gush of wind that threw sand towards her covering up from head to toe. As she was looking up she seen a male Saiyan flying further away from her. Pulling her self loose from the hold of the sand Fasha quickly raised off the ground and bolted towards the Saiyan in hopes it wasn't one of the men that King Vegeta sent to look for the Oozaru. Fasha pushed herself further into her flight using as much energy as she could to catch up to him.

" WAIT STOP!!!" Fasha Shouted out in hopes that he would hear her. The male Saiyan just keeped moving forward until out of no where he fell from the sky as if he was being pulled down to the ground by a force that was unknown. Fasha tried to stop before she ran into the same pull managing it she lands onto the sand watching the Male closely but keeped her distance from him not wanting to send any knowledge that she had followed him after remembering that she did after all snook away. Fasha could not believe she almost had blown her cover by shouting towards him to stop but knowing he didn't hear her she felt slightly relived.

Fasha watched as he had tossed his scouter to the ground as if he was angry at something or some one. Holding back from going up to him she dug her feet into the ground making sure she would stay put feeling the sand wrapping around her feet as if it was a blanket wrapped around a little baby nice and snug. Fasha saw him heading towards what looked like to be a castle rubbing her own eyes in disbelieve. " Is that what i think it is?" she asked herself quietly as she didn't know if it was the affect from the heat or from being tired none the least she had a new task in mind one that she had to get out of the way before continuing to search for this Tuffle.

Fasha continued to watch him walking as she counted each of his steps before she dared to make any moves. Seeing him finally far enough away Fasha followed behind him silently as she could if he had looked back Fasha would of quickly flew up into the sky leaving no trails behind him or herself knowing the sunned blast would only send the sand over her prints as if it was the wind it self.

WC 419
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 2/28/2012, 2:43 am

Dilletuce had looked about the structure for a bit as he then takes a step forward towards it. The sand began tugging at him as if it was pulling him deeper into the ground but this was no quick sand. It was as if all his armor had gotten heavier than before as he made his way to the door. He was walking sin a somewhat strange fashion it was as if he was squatting or sneaking in.

He then states” this accursed desert is s tricky as the books tell me.”

He was getting pretty used to his own company as he held his hand to the door holding his palm out and charging a ki blast within it. He did not notice his newly found stalker due to the scouter breaking nor did he care. His thoughts only became even more agitating as he tries his best to draw a solution to this problem.

He then says loudly” if this is a hallucination then I am gonna blow it sky high!”

As he then blasts the door completely open by shooting the ki blast at the center of it. Little did he know the door flew back and smashed a gravity machine. This in turn fixed the gravitational pull about the ground. He had smiled a bit as his back had straightened and he began walking normally inside the castle.

The floors were white and clean and as well around him were a lot of Sayain tech such as the gravity machine, regeneration capsules, and lastly a machine that checks how good you’re health is. It was almost like the training center within the city.

The Sayain then said to himself” so this is the palace of the Tuffle who supposedly put the Oozaru under a curse then.”

He looked around a bit more to see if the Tuffle was there but it seemed lifeless.

He then yells out” it is going to take a lot more than gravity machines to get rid of me!”

He walks about the facility examining more of the tiles before he runs into a set of stairs. HE grinned thinking that the Truffle could be hiding in fear by now as he looks about the center yet again.

He shouts “ come on out and fight like the peace of scum you are.”

He then looks up the stairway thinking to himself” this silence is annoying me by the second.” As he awaits a respond.

WC:413
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by OldFasha 2/28/2012, 3:19 am

Stopping in the midst of her path as Fasha saw the male saiyan at what appeared to be a door. Fasha felt the pull taking a tole on her as she gritted her teeth trying to remain on her feet just a little longer. Seeing the blast to the door she heard a sudden Boom! as the door hit the gravity machine. Fasha fell face first into the sand as if the weight that held her up suddenly pulled away.

Fasha pushed herself back up onto her feet muttering to herself while dusting the sand off her armor and clothing realizing that she had some sand into her boots and gear making it scratchy, she had no choice but to remove her boots to tip them upside down to get the sand out. As she hoped about trying to get all the sand out of her clothing she swore this be the last time she would ever go in a desert again.

Looking back up Fasha realized that the one that she was following had disappeared on her. Looking about she knew he couldn't of gone to far away remembering that he had just blasted the door open meaning he would of had to enter the building. Fasha quietly made her way to the side of the door peeking in to see if he was close by. " What if it is one of his men that was sent?" Fasha asked herself then with a shrug she knew she had came to far to give it up " well if it is then i just may have to take care of it quickly before anyone else comes looking".

Fasha hears his shouts “ come on out and fight like the peace of scum you are.”
echoing threw the rooms. Fasha prepared herself for any sudden attack thinking he had knew she was following him. Her fists quickly tightened making her knuckles turning white her eyes narrowed right at him while he stood at the stairs. " perfect aim" she thought " he wants a fight i will give him a fight".

Fasha had the aim perfectly right at his waist with her eyes with out a word spoken she suddenly turned to face him. Fasha she knew if she would blast the stairs in front of him there be a chance that he would be knocked back but she didn't want to hurt him either she only wanted to know who he was and what he wanted. Taking a heavy breath Fasha took a step back thinking it was not yet time to take him there was more pressing matters at hand. It was going to happen sooner or later that he would learn that she was watching him with that Fasha spoke out.

" Who are you and what do you want?" she spoke with a harsh angered tone of voice.

Fasha remained in her spot gritting her teeth while she was waiting on the responce back.

WC 492
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 2/29/2012, 12:00 am

Dilletuce had turned to face the female Sayain growling as he clutched his fist a bit preparing for a ki blast as he then makes the aura in his hand disperse into nothingness. He was still looking to her quite agitated on the fact that she had followed him but it couldn’t be helped.

He then states in a proud voice” I am Dilletuce third class Sayain of the Sayain army.”

He draws his attention back to the stairs as he continues” unless you are a Tuffle or the king of Vegeta himself. I have no need in speaking with you at all.”

He wasn’t much attracted by female Sayains nor did he know how to deal with most of his race. Being a social Person was never his strong suite. So he had just ignored the fact she was even there at all.

This time he griped the stair rails and began his walk up yelling even louder” so I am guessing I will have to come up here and hunt you down like the scum you really are.”

He grinned as the next room nearly looked the same as the first floor stating” another gravity machine? Is it like you’re people to be such cowards.”

He took a look around again to see the sight of anything lively but still nothing was there.”

WC 227
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by OldFasha 2/29/2012, 12:23 am

"One of the Saiyan army third class?" Fasha thought to herself she had been in the same army but how was it that she had never met him before?. Fasha looked down to the floor for a mere min as thoughts and questions ran threw her mind "did he just mentioned king Vegeta.. He must be one of the men after all But then again he did mentioned the tuffles".

"Hold on a moment you mencioned the tuffles.. did King Vegeta sent you here?" Fasha asked.

Seeing him making his way up the stairs his steps were heavy like the ones you would be scared of if you were alone or being hunted down. The tone of his voice didn't help the matters either, if she was a tuffle she would be hiding from him her self but she was not a tuffle Fasha was just as terrifying as he would be to those she came upon.

Fasha moved to the stairs looking up awaiting for any reply's or even sounds. She hoped that he was on his own mission and not the one from King Vegeta as Fasha had gripped hard onto the railing tightly trying to contain her anger. Fasha has a short fuse when it came to her temper those that knew her would duck or rush out of the room before they find them self sat of fire or worse.

WC 234
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 2/29/2012, 12:43 am

Dilletuce only scuffled at the girls question stating" the king knows nothing of this Tuffle girl and when I have my way he never will."

He glared at her thinking” so the king did not send a spy for me after all.”

As he then continues his way to the center of the building. His steps began to press harder and harder by the second but it was not of his own will. The gravity machine had been left on again but this time at an higher aptitude than before. He had then immediately dropped to his knees.

He growled yelling” these lousy tricks are only making me more ticked off!”

As he began charging a blast of ki in his right clutched fist looking to the machine glaring at it like a starving beast. He certainly wasn’t enjoying the same trap yet again as he then thrown it at the machine making it explode into bits and the pull released yet again.

A whole in the ground was all that was left of the machine as he glared at It for a second only grinning as he rose to his feet again.

He then began gloating” if this is all the almighty tuffle has to use against me then My guess is that you are as weak as the Oozaru said.”

He grins looking about hoping to get the Tuffle enraged enough o come down from the tower. Surprisingly it had seemed to work for not too long after he stated that the ground began to quake a bit. As if footsteps were being made just upstairs and giant ones at that.
WC 273
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by OldFasha 2/29/2012, 7:32 am

Fasha griped harder onto the railing wanting to blast him with a blast of ki for calling her a girl as if she was just an ordinary Saiyan or worse less. Fasha been called girl from her comrades long ago just out of the own humour or taunts as they thought that she was not equal to them or would ever be. The little flash back only made things worse as she shouted back up to the male Saiyan.

"How dare you call me girl like a useless scum, the name is Fasha like your self third class of the Saiyan Army .." Fasha had stop for a moment as she just resized what the rest she had spoken about the Tuffle and the their king.

" You mean you weren't sent by the king? .. then why are you looking for a useless Tuffle im sure a solider like you have better things to do than tuffle hunting." she shouted up moments before the loud explosion had happened.

Feeling the blast Fasha had ducked her head down low as a piece of the gravity machine flew past her . Once all was clear Fasha made it up the stairs looking about the room a grin appeared on her face she did after all like destruction but it quickly whipped right back off as it wasn't her that done it but him. " why am i letting him have all the fun?" she thought then looked up at him while she keeped an ear out for any other footsteps that may try to sneak up on them.

WC 262
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 2/29/2012, 3:07 pm

Dilletuce had then faced Fasha stating” listen I do not have the time to be questioned at this moment. If you are a spy sent by the king then shut up and follow me. I will show you actual proof that there are invasions upon Vegeta.”

After stating that he had looked ahead as he listened closely to the sound wondering if it was the Tuffle. It wasn’t too long before his anticipation had been answered with the roof beginning to collapse in front of him. Then he saw a huge fog of dust similar to a hurricane consume both him and everything in the room. He didn’t seem startled at all as he looked ahead trying to figure out what the two shadows from, the fog were to be.

He began thinking to himself” there can’t be possibly two Tuffles can it?”

As he continued to stare at the figure’s within the fog he clenched his fists as a blue aura surrounds them. He then opens his fist more as it cirulatees into a ball. From this point on the female did not matter to him nor did the fact that the king was watching his very movement. He was ready to end this curse and the other Sayains who laughed at him all in one shot.

WC 218
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by OldFasha 2/29/2012, 5:19 pm

Fasha raised her brow in thought Gritting her teeth her temper keeped rising " A spy he thinks i'm a spy for the king.... " she thought while looking at him drawing a doze eye right to his back. Though he could be thinking the same if he knew she thought that he was one too up till now.

" Fine i will follow but i am not a spy .. I came on my own to find a certain little pest" Fasha spoke as she followed behind him.

Fasha had known there was an invasion upon Vegeta after she had just found a factory that was made by a Tuffle that seeked revenge and after hearing of the Oozaru and seeing him for her own eyes there was no doubt in her mind both Dilletuce and her could be wrong.

Hearing sounds coming from a head Fasha looked towards Dilletuce as she was about to speak a warning but before she could the roof collapsed in front of him. Fasha looked up seeing the two figures within the Dust that had consumed them both. " No it cant be" Fasha spoke out while rising off the ground her eyes narrowed on the two as she had a bad feeling about them. Fasha didn't know if they were Tuffles or not but she knew she did not like what she felt or saw. Fasha keeped her arms down towards the ground with her hands formed into fists looking to the one that was in front of her.

Fasha didn't want to wait till the dust had settled to find out what they were or who. Fasha Rushed towards the Figure throwing a heavy punch letting a blast of ki at its chest as she shouted out "GRRRHAAAA!!!". The figure had flown back agents the wall sending out a shock to the building as it shook on impact. Fasha couldn't see the figure as the dust had yet to settle Feeling the sudden kick to her back from the one she had sent flying. Fasha flew forward with the blow out of shock seeing the wall she Fasha blasted a beam of ki right at it just enough to let her slow down.

" What in the world is this?" Fasha asked looking back at Dilletuce.

Fasha thought to herself that if they were going to survive and find this Tuffle they would have to work together if they liked it or not.

WC 406
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 2/29/2012, 6:37 pm

The dust finally settled as it seems like two super Sayains were standing in front of them all along. Their hair was golden and their eyes glew strangely enough as well. He was told stories of a super Sayain being born years ago as a child but for a Sayain to see such a being is a miracle due to the fact that it is rare on Vegeta

One happened to be bombarded by Fasha’s attacks as he only shook his head shouting” what do you think you are doing? Are you nuts or something?”

The Sayain laid there motionless but for some reason he feared the worst from these two. Their oake masculine chests had flipped over showing a screen. It then occurred to him that these were no mere Sayains but androids instead,

The monitor showed an purple skinned Tuffle ((http://dragonballz-villains.yolasite.com/resources/baby.jpg.opt572x606o0,0s572x606.jpg)) facing the screen and stating” hello there intruders. Welcome to my castle. I hope you like my newly designed hosts because they were made to look and even become the perfect form of a Sayain. Their exterior and interior design will absorb whatever ki blast you sent at them and throw it back with double the power than before. I hope you all get along and have fun with one another.”

The transmission then cut off as their chest panels flipped backwards. They stood about 6 foot tall with blue gi pants on. The one left standing then held out his palm forming a yellow ki blast aiming it towards Dilletuce’s head.

The other immediately did the same towards fasha except his was bigger. They looked almost like soldiers without pride nor honor as they then blasted it directly at their two targets.

Dilletuce growled as he then throws his ki blast at the blast heading for him making them explode on impact with one another and as well destroying some of the floor tiles.
He then growls as he thinks of a way to defeat his enemy.

WC 331
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by OldFasha 2/29/2012, 7:21 pm

" I wasn't going to be a sitting duck while wait...." Fasha stopped in the midst of her sentence as she saw what looked to be the legendary Super Saiyans. "I.. I.. took on the.." Fasha could not believe her eyes as she had never seen anything like them before. What Fasha had done was done and there was no turning back. Floating over the floor her fists shook with both fear she knew that if they were the legendary super Saiyans she just had signed her death wish. Fasha took a breath in then back out heavily she was not about to go down with a fight.

Seeing their chest panels lower as the screen that showed the tuffle before them. She quickly looked at Dilletuce with a grin thinking they were just androids like the ones she had seen on her last task the only thing was these two were different. Fasha was slightly relived that they were not what they both had thought in the first place but then again she had a new worry. Hearing what the Tuffle spoke Fasha looked back at the one she had just attacked shortly before seeing them only to see that it had held twice the ki in its palm than she had given to its chest .

" Oh man now what have i done?" Fasha spoke more less to herself while she went to dodge it only to get hit in the left shoulder sending out a painful cry. Fasha Clutched her shoulder with her right hand. Looking at the android Fasha thought on how to take the one down knowing if she used any ki it would only make it harder on them both. Fasha stood on the broken tiles that Dilletuce had destroyed in his battle pushing her left foot to the side while she took aime right for the center of the midsection of the android.

WC 318
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 2/29/2012, 8:05 pm

Dilletuced sensed the heat of battle about to begin as he knew not to take these things lightly. He finally figured out what he would do to them as he then took floght hovering himself above the ground with a maniacal grin.

He then yells” Is this the best you have for me Tuffle? These are no Sayains they are just robots in Sayain wrapping.”

The android then charged another ki blast saying in the voice of the Tuffle” Silence intruder.”

The android shot off blasts one after the other chasing after Dilletuce. Dilletcue then flew in a circle blocking the ki blast the same way he did the first time as the intense explosions that not only shake the rom but manage to breakeven more machines and tiles as well.

Dilletuce yells” if these monstrosities are what you call Sayains then where is their pride. A true Sayains pride over comes all odds. It is a Showmanship of their strength in race. IT is the birth right of all that call themselves Sayains and without it then they are nothing!”

The android once again speaks” shove it Sayain.”

As he then throws a ki blast directly hitting Dilletuce in the gut slamming him into the regeneration tank as he completely shatters it landing on the ground.

WC 217
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by OldFasha 2/29/2012, 10:53 pm

Gaining enough strength and energy Fasha Pushed herself off the floor once more sending the bits of tile flying. Fasha had hit the android with three Rush Attacks in quick successions sending the body in a motion like a punching bag. Fasha then strikes the eyes shattering them till the android could not see her. Once she had finished destroying the eyes with two strikes she sent the android flying back wards towards the stair case the led downwards.

Hearing Dilletuce crashing into the regenerator smashing the glass sending a rush of water upon the ground. Fasha didn't like to get wet during a battle but knew if her armor was to get soaked it would help her with her strength by making her work just a little harder dew to the weight. While she waited for the android to re apear she rushed towards the remaining regenerator smashing it with her fist. Fasha heard the glass breaking under her fist as the presure build up a loud bursting sound let lose then a huge rush of water ran over Fasha.

" You foolish Saiyan you think that will stop me?" the Android spoke out to her as it pierced threw the floor behind her.

Fasha turned her head slightly seeing another ki blast in the androids hand ready to strike her at any moment. While Fasha had a wall in front of her and the android behind her she had no choice to either fly straight up or go threw the wall. Fasha knew if she would take the blow it would send her threw the wall but also injure her. Turing to Face the android she sent forth a fast strike to the chest as the ki blast hits straight on sending her threw the wall and into another room.

The remains of the wall fell onto the tiles below from the sudden blow, she placed her hands on the ground pushing her self half way up as she had landed on her back. Looking forward to see if the android still functioned knowing it could not see it would only make it a bit easier to take on.

WC 360
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 2/29/2012, 11:31 pm

The androids steps echoed louder and louder as he stepped towards Dilletuce holding his palm out and aiming it directly at his chest for one final blow. Dilletuce seemingly motionless for the time being after taking on one huge hit to the chest. The ki in the androids hand only circulated as he holds it perfectly in place.

The androids chest then flipped back to the screen of the tuffle as the Tuffle states” what of you’re pride now Sayain. All you Sayains are just the same. Weak and pathetic.”

Dilletuce only grinned finally looking at the android with a drip of blood dropping from his lip as he states” and it seems you aliens do not listen well. A Sayains pride will best anything and one.”
The android fires but in a flash it seems that the Sayain had disappeared but in all truth he had evaded him by quickly rolling to the side and lifting himself up to a standing position. He then swings his hands together as the gust of wind from it seemed to cover the entire android in a shield of ice.

He then yells” now you will see what a Sayain’s pride really can do!”

He then grips the android by the neck bashing his knee into the open panel until his knee finally broke through the ice and bashed the free screen to bits. He growled as he then pushes the android back. The android then broke free of the ice no longer able to speak. It then charges after him in flight but Dilletuce only side stepped and thrashed his elbow into its back making it crash to the ground.

Dilletuce grinned as he wiped the little smudge of blood off his lip as he then states” now it is time to finish this.”

He then gripped the android by the hair to make it stand once more and unleashes eight blazing fast strikes on the Android in rapid succession. The first two strikes went to each side of its face busting both eye nodes blinding both the Tuffle and the machine from seeing him. The next was three straight punches at the waist which bent the machine forward enough for an uppercut to the jaw. After it being lifted up from the ground he had thrashed his right elbow in its waist once more holding it in a higher position than before as he then twirls delivering the final blow with his other elbow to the chest as it was sent flying straight out of the castle. It then laid lifelessly in the sand a broken scrap heap.

WC 437
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by OldFasha 2/29/2012, 11:45 pm

Hears all the comotion going on in the other room while Fasha had keeped her eyes on her target. As the Tuffle spoke out calling them weak and Pacific Fasha pushed her self back up as if she was fully charged. She saw the android in some what of distress turning around in rather of a circle Fasha charged straight towards it as if she was a train on a collision. Fasha pushed her self up into the air with her right foot as her left leg sprung forth hitting the side of the androids head knocking it off its body rolling down each step. Fasha then finishes it out landing behind it as she struck the androids back her fists pierced threw the shell as she then pulled back taking a hold of the inside wires snapping them free from the body.

Fasha tossed the wires to the ground watching the android colaps forward crashing onto the floor she looked up a bit breathless then spoke " Weak huh .. ". If it was one thing she hated it was being called weak. Fasha looked about the room seeing the destruction they had done only to shrug it off.

" Where is that pest?" Fasha asked silently in her head ready to just get this task done with though she didnt mind a good battle.

WC 222
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 3/1/2012, 12:29 am

Dilletuce looked back at Fasha only grinning as he thought to himself” well she is surprisingly strong. Maybe I should spar her some time.”

His attention then was immediately cast to the stairs. His face had grown serious as the voice of the Tuffle began to echo in his head. He never did like anyone challenging a Sayains pride but challenging his pride was worst than anything else. He immediately knew from the design that it was more like a pyramid in build.

He then states” well Fasha lets hope you can keep up.”

Dilletuce then clenched his fists taking flight once more crashing through roof to roof. His mind boggled by the Sayain androids. In all truth he was both disgusted and offended. His rage began rising like a steamed up bull as his skull slams against one roof to the other.

He finally arrived to what seemed to be top floor. There was dust everywhere from his constant crashing. He looked about the area shouting” I know you are here Tuffle. Why don’t you stand and fight me now other than playing these silly games!”

The dust begins to settle as he once again sees two shadowy figures in the mist. His hand clenched up readying a ki blast to def elect once again. He then thought to himself” another android?” As he prepared for the upcoming battle once the dust had cleared.

WC:235
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by OldFasha 3/1/2012, 3:20 am

Fasha laughed hearing Dilletuce's words " oh i can keep up" she replied back as she raised off the ground. Knowing the Tuffle was in the building she was more than anxious to find him than ever before. Sending a blast of ki up threw the ceilings as the rubble fell past Fasha she had prepared to make her way up to the top level after seeing Dilletuce breaking the ceiling with his head.

Going from floor to floor Fasha keeped aware of the surroundings listening and looking threw each one making sure they were all clear so they wouldn't be surprised if anything did happen to show up behind them. Fasha had landed silently next to Dilletuce once they had arrived at the top floor an unpleasant feeling arose in Fasha there wasn't something right. Fasha clutched her fists tightly charging up her hands glew with a yellowish light. Seeing the Dust in the distance as Dilletuce had shouted the dust began to settle.

Two dark figures had appeared within the midst Fasha thought " dont tell me there is more useless androids". In stead of Blasting forth towards the figures she had stayed put and watched as the mist had settled first this time to see what they were up agents. She had hopes that this would be the finale fight and it be the one that both of them were searching for.
Though if it was she would enjoy tearing the Tuffle apart but it would also be a tad useless to kill it on sight, after all she needed to get the information on how to turn the Oozaru back to his old self once more. Fasha knew it would not be an easy task that rest ahead of her but she would not rest till she would pry it loose from the Tuffle as she had a feeling that Dilletuce would need to retrieve some information from the Tuffle as well.

Fasha had looked at Dilletuce for a quick moment before turning her view back to the two figures as she had once more raised off the ground never liking to give them an easy target.

WC 359
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 3/1/2012, 1:34 pm

The Dust finally cleared and what appears in front of them is two Tuffles.Dilletuce growled a bit as he cast his blast at the first Tuffle he could ever see as the Tuffle stood still as if the blast wouldn’t have affected him. The blast then went from the tuffles chest to his head which was not Dilletuces intended target in the first place. The blast then was absorbed through his head nodes above his eyes as they now glew blue instead of yellow like usual.

The Tuffle to the left then smiles laughing as he states” you know this isn’t really my skin. It is a robotic exterior with almost the same build as the other two androids. It seems both of you are still alive which means I had to split myself to make it double the fun. I am surprised you made it this far but none the less this is where you’re adventures end. I don’t know why you have came but I know how you are going to leave.”

The left Tuffle had absorbed Dilletuce’s ki blast and held out its palm making a ki blast 3 times as big than that of the other two androids. It was as if not only did his ki blast empower the Tuffles suit but the Tuffles blast alone was about twice as strong as his own. He instantly flown to the side as the blast was shot straight into the ground.

Dilletuce looked back at the tuffle growling as he yells” fines if my blasts don’t work then I know something a that will!”

Enraged with complete fury he flew after the Tuffle but the Tuffle then did the same trick he had done with the android by stepping to his side and bashing him in the back with an elbow . Instead of letting him hit the ground he was then kneed in the stomach. Saliva sprung from his lips from such a hard blow but the Tuffle sought no mercy and in an instant leapt up and spun a knee directly into his face.

Dilletuce then flown like a torpedo through the walls of the castle and crashing into the sand. His body seemingly lifeless but the truth was the blows to him were so hard it would take time to recover from.

WC:388
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by OldFasha 3/2/2012, 4:28 am

Taking the Tuffle to the right Fasha had thought that since they were being watched during the battle agents the androids that the moves they had used on them would now be useless to be used agenst the Tuffles. Hearing the one to the left speak about his suit useing the ki would also seem to be useless to use until the suit was off. Fasha just floated up in the air waving on the tuffle to come and do its best on her. Fasha had thought if she could wear it out before she even could break a beam of sweat it would be most helpful.

The Tuffle was slightly confused in why she would let him come at her first but took no time to make the first move as it had ran and leaped up off the floor sending forth a kick to Fasha's stomach. Fasha took the blow to the stomach arching her back as her breath left her body with an " UFF!" sound while she had flew back just a little ways. Feeling how strong the Tuffle was Fasha raised back up with a little grin on her face " You call that a kick?... I had worse than that before".

" Ok so you want it harder do you?" The tuffle spoke out sending a blast of ki towards Fasha.

Fasha saw the Ki heading towards her as she had dodged to the left crossing her arms under her chest. " Here i thought you were a tough little pest but now i see that you are truly just a weakling" Fasha taunted the Tuffle as she had tempted to get her in rage.

Fasha's taunt was beginning to work on her as she shouted out " ENOUGH!! .. I had it with your little games Saiyan"

Fasha did enjoyed setting the Tuffle off as once she sees how simple it is to anger them it had let her know that it be simple to distract them or get them worn out quickly. Fasha seen the Tuffle once more rushing towards her landing a punch that was meant to be to her face in Fasha's hand. Fasha Griped the Tuffles fist tightly giving it a harsh squeeze hearing the crackling of what she thought to be bones ringing threw Fasha's ears. Fasha took her free fist slamming it into the Tuffles stomach five times cracking the protective skin that was worn. The Tuffle laughed at Fasha as if she had not harmed it at all.

Fasha keeped the tight hold of the Tuffles fist squeezing it tighter and tighter as she went for a punch to its chin making contact sending the Tuffles up and back. What Fasha failed to realize was that while she was punching the Tuffle the Tuffle was gathering up another ki blast placing her free hand onto Fasha's chest. Fasha looked down feeling the pressure only to see the hand on her chest before she could react she flew backwards taking the tuffle with her. Fasha had landed agents the wall sending dust flying into the air. "UFFF" the Tuffle spat out as she had smashed threw the wall holding onto the edge of the floor.

The Tuffle had pulled herself up as she placed her foot up while she climbed back into the room. Laughing. " You are useless batch of monkeys cant even take a simple little tuffle like myself" The Tuffle spoke as she watched Fasha gaining back onto her feet.

WC 579
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 3/2/2012, 5:39 am

The Tuffle took no time in reacting to the kick to the face as it had then followed Dilletuce out the wall. It landed near Dilletuce as Dilletuce clenched his fist and lifted himself up from the ground slowly gaining back his stance.

The Tuffle’s voice crackled in laughter as it then states” where is you’re pride now Sayain? Is it going to save you? “

Dilletuce kneels in front of the Tuffle because of the pain that was administered to his abdomen was too much for him to bear. He could only growl at the Tuffle as he hears it taunting him like some puppet meant for play.

The Tuffle then states” years ago Sayains had not only visited my planet but wiped My race nearly clean. Now it seems I can finally have the chance to pay them back for all the years I endured alone on this retched filthy planet and the beginning starts with you.”

Dilletuce had flashbacks of him being ridiculed for such an event. His mind raced with all the memories of his many spars and training sessions that led him to this very day. He began to think to himself “ was all My training for nothing? Will My life end this very day and with it all of Vegeta as well? Dilletuces eyes then cast to the Tuffle growling full of both hatred anger and rage. His eyes began to glow light blue as his teeth had then gritted together.

Dilletuce then states” No. I will not die here. Not today and you will take no further steps in invading Vegeta Tuffle.”

He stood as the sand began to blow sway from him. His fist became clenched as he growls even more. The dust covers his body blinding the tuffle a bit as his power began sky rocketing out of anger.

He then yells out “ all these years I was a laughing stock but not today. I will live long enough to prove you’re existence and as well wipe you from the face of this planet from now on and for all time!”

He howled”RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” As a light blue aura hard surrounded him. His hair rising as the dust kicks completely up over him hiding his presence.

Both of the Tuffles scanners became haywire as the eyeballs of their suits then exploded as well as their ki absorbers.As it seems his power had almost no bound. The Tuffles in a feminine voice had screamed a bit out of shock as he continued raising his power till finally the gusts of wind subsided.

What appeared from the dust was indeed Dilletuce at his full power. He smirked impishly as he looked to the Tuffle and in great speed he had ran around the Tuffle bashing his knee in its back busting a whole in the circuitry and sending it sky rocketing through the walls of its own castle.
Dust yet again kicked up and followed it as it laid a bit helpless to the ground for the time being.

Dilletuce then states” now do you question my pride You irritating little bug?”

WC: 520
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by OldFasha 3/3/2012, 3:53 pm

The scanners explodes sending the bits flying with a loud cry that came forth from the Tuffle " Nooo!".

Fasha was in shock seeing what just had happen to the scanners as she didn't make a move yet " How did it just explode?" she asked herself. Fasha had remembered that the Tuffle had split in half before both her and Dilletuce arrived on the final floor. "Could it be if one thing happens to one it happens to the other?"she asking herself in her mind. With a grin on her face she knew now that the absorbers were blowen away with the scanners now along with the outer layers were cracked on the Tufffle that stood in front of her.

Fasha pushed herself forward leaving the ground as she had aimed right in the center of the Tuffle's stomach as she punched the Tuffle Fasha had sent forth a blast of ki. The Tuffle was sent flying out of the room and landed right into the sand below in the open desert. The Tuffle went to stand but only collapsed onto the ground once more. Fasha flew out of the building and landed right over the Tuffles body. Fasha didn't show much of her anger though she was furious with the Tuffle. " This will be the last time you ever decide to over throw the Saiyans .." Fasha went for a strike to the Tuffle's face but hits the sand instead.

WC 240
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 3/4/2012, 4:44 pm

After being thrown through a wall The Tuffle’s armor had finally fallen off her skin. Piece by Piece she shredded as if she was some type of bug ready to transform. In his sight stood some sort of pink blob (http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/b/ba/BabySaiyanTuffleWar01.png) which was of a form that he has never seen before. She looked a bit crazed or better yet as if she enjoyed his blows that he landed upon her. He could only look at her still enraged at her word as she then begins to speak.

She then states” wow you two are stronger than most on this planet. You would do nicely to my collection.” She then looks to her other self nodding as her split form became converted back into one.

Dilletuce then states” before I kill you I have one request. How do you turn the cursed Oozaru back to his state of a Sayain like everyone else on his planet?”

She replies with a smirk” I am afraid you will not live long enough to do so but neither the less I will tell you. The answer you seek is inside of me. For your friend to live as a Sayain means I must die but I see no point in it. After all you and all of you’re race is nothing but a barrel of monkeys raging mad cause you have no banana’s ”

Dilletuce growled as he then states” well then it is time you finally see the true force of a Sayain. I believe after all of you’re ki generated robots. That you are afraid of any ki attacks that may hit you but since you no longer have the suit. Then testing my theory would be anything less than easy.”

He then grinned towards Fasha in respect as he nods giving her the motion to ki blast at the Tuffle.

WC 311
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by OldFasha 3/4/2012, 6:23 pm

The Tuffle disappeared before Fasha's eyes had made her punch the sand instead of the face. Fasha raised back up only to face Dilletuce as the Tuffle's true form showed. " What is that? ... it's not like any other Tuffle that i ever saw before." Fasha asked herself. Hearing the talk between the two Fasha gathered up her ki to the point it went byond her normal amount. Fasha had enough with the Tuffle and wanted to put an end to this curse right there and then.

As Dilletuce spoke she realized that he too was after the Tuffle for the same reason but Fasha had wondered why he was wanting to help this Oozaru, perhaps he had his own reasons or plans. Fasha was bound to find out soon enough for it wasn't the time to question it. Fasha saw his nod with a wide grin a wicked laughter broke loose aiming at the Tuffle with her hand as a large blast of ki had hit its body leaving the Tuffle's body limp as if there was no signs of life. The Tuffle had not moved for a few moments Fasha left the glance of the tuffle only to look to Dilletuce "well that was simple" Fasha spoke out. As Fasha spoke the tuffle let a breath out with a loud rawring sound as if it was going to attack raising its body up but just as quick of the sudden movement the Tuffle fell back into the sand lifeless.

WC 250
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next