Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Oozaru part II Fasha & Dilletuce

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Oozaru part II Fasha & Dilletuce - Page 2 Empty Re: The Oozaru part II Fasha & Dilletuce

Post by Dilletuce 3/4/2012, 6:57 pm

Dilletuce grinned seeing the dead corpse of the Tuffle seemed to lay helpless upon the ground . He then looks at the sand growing a sense for where the forest was.

He then states in a smug grin.” Now that one annoyance is handled there is still one thing I must do.”

As He lifts himself off the sand hovering in flight thinking of the oozaru a nd the many years of being called a crazed Sayain. His eyes closed a bit as flashbacks ran through his mind like old movie clips

He then opened them with a smug grin stating” You are a strong Sayain Fasha but now it is no time for me to challenge your pride.”

He lifted into the air and then headed for the oozaru. He no longer had a scouter to find him but luckily he knew exactly where he had come from. His memory was remarkable. He looked down at the city of Vegeta below him smiling as he seemed to have gotten quicker after his battle. His thoughts then raced as he said in his mind” now everyone will finally believe me.”

His head then goes forward yelling out of joy” look out Sayain here I come.”

WC: 205

Last edited by Dilletuce on 3/4/2012, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

The Oozaru part II Fasha & Dilletuce - Page 2 Empty Re: The Oozaru part II Fasha & Dilletuce

Post by OldFasha 3/4/2012, 7:57 pm

Fasha grinned at Dilletuce as it was the first time she had heard thoughs words coming from another Saiyan it gave her a since of pride. Riseing off the ground there was no time to wait the job was yet to be finished and it to be finished was for her to see if the Oozaru had changed back into a himself once more. Following behind Dilletuce knowing the cave was not to far from where they were she was rest asure they would come face to face with the Saiyan once more.

Fasha thought about what the Oozaru spoke about and the battle that both Dilletuce and her went threw. "As anoying the Tuffle was it was rather fun.." Fasha spoke out mostly to her self.

Catching up to Dilletuce nodded with a grin " I Believe you " Fasha spoke then asked " You think it worked? you think the Oozaru had changed back?"

Fasha pondered who the Saiyan was as his true identity was hidden from her. Taking a breath in Fasha flew ahead slightly from Dilletuce seeing the cave coming near her scouter had picked up a high power level straight ahead but not as high as the Oozaru's was . " I hope it is him and not another intruder" Fasha thought to herself.

WC 214
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 3/4/2012, 9:25 pm

While Dilletuce ranted it seems that Fasha wasn’t too far away to hear him. He looked to her a bit puzzled that she had yet objectified him as insane. As he hovers over the masses of the forest thinking to himself ” She may be one of the strangest Sayins I have seen yet.” Although most Female Sayains wouldn’t even bother saying hi to him let alone accompanying him on a flight. He did not know at all how to take this so instead of replying he just flew faster ahead of her. He hadn’t done this type of flight before but with the mixture of confusion and emotion he really didn’t realize how fast he was going.

He finally landed in front of the Cave looking about it as he yells” Sayain reveal yourself.”

A shadow seemed to make its way towards DIllletuce as he then prepared by clenching his fist.

He was ready to charge another ki blast as all of a sudden a light skinned 5 foot tall masculine sayain appeared. He looked fairly enough in his forties. His shorts was shredded as if he went through a massive battle

The Sayain then states” So it was you who turned me back to my original self?”

WC 208

Last edited by Dilletuce on 3/4/2012, 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by OldFasha 3/4/2012, 9:48 pm

Noticed that Dilletuce flew ahead of her she could not help but chuckle thinking he was embarrassed. Fasha lands onto the ground by the entrance of the cave hearing Dilletuce calling the Saiyan out. Fasha stood by just encase it was an intruder or the Oozaru figure to appear but it was neither it was that of a Saiyan. Looking over the Sayian Fasha wasn't sure if it was the one that they both helped or if it was an intruder. Fasha was about to speak but instead remained silent as she had steped closer to the saiyan looking him over. He did look like he was in a battle or that had been wearing the same outfit for longer than it should have been.

" So the Tuffle spoke the truth" Fasha spoke silently to herself as she had heard the Sayian's question. Fasha looked over at Dilletuce for a quick second then spoke " You had doubted your this Saiyan and myself?"

Fasha was slightly insulted by the question as if it were like he didn't think they were strong enough to fulfill the task out. Fasha's hands tightens slightly into a fist. The thought had past her mind it would only be natural to ask such a question espechily after being in such a state for years and with much disappointment and betrayal.

" Of course he was " Fasha spoke with out giving the Saiyan any chance to respond.

Fasha's anger had seized slightly as she had put herself in his boots for a moment only to look to the ground with thoughts.

WC 263
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 3/4/2012, 10:09 pm

Dilletuce grinned at Fasha as she blurted out her words in anger. He was after all the first to come to the Oozaru but then again maybe to her it wasn’t just a typical mistake. He did not know that she too had found the Oozaru but at this moment he was starting to piece things together.

He looks to The Sayain and states” Fasha and I slain the Tuffle that has cursed you.”

The Sayain then states” thank you both. I however do have some bad news for you though.”

Dilletuces face went into a confused state as he hears this. He was still consumed by emotion of excitement that he can no longer be the laughing stock of Vegeta but he held it in to maintain the thread of dignity he had left.

The Sayain then continues” I can not do the task you asked of me. The king had figured My hiding place and sent troops to find me and kill me on sight. I think it would be best to escape the planet by now if I ever want to live a normal life.”

Dilletuce only growled in agitation. The king and him used to have such a strong connection with one another but at this point the king was only getting in his way. Hiis fists had tightened as he tried his best to maintain himself by leaving them down towards the ground.
He then states” fine but don’t be expectin me to do you anymore favors than I already had. I am a Sayain not an errand boy.”

It was still pretty clear he was annoyed.

WC 272

Last edited by Dilletuce on 3/4/2012, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by OldFasha 3/4/2012, 10:34 pm

Fasha was shocked hearing Dilletuce speaking that they both had done the task, it was the first time ever that some one had put her name in for doing such a task. Fasha quickly looked back at the Sayian as he spoke about the King's men hunting him down. Fasha knew the king would send them to seek the Oozaru but he was no longer an Oozaru but another Saiyan.

Fasha keeped her eyes on him " So you prefer to run than fight" she spoke in her mind as if she was speaking to him. Fasha turned to return to the base thinking she had just wasted a lot of time on this Saiyan. The value on the Saiyan was lowered by his words to her he seemed to be as the others spoke to be a useless Saiyan.

Fasha looked back at Dilletuce " Was grand working with you perhaps we will run into each other some day"

Before she had left them Fasha responded " Running will not be an answer but to stand your ground is after all you are Saiyan are you not?"

Fasha had hoped the Saiyan would come to his senses turning back around to face the Saiyan she was about to give him a choice to stand up for what he stands for or be dead infront of them for disgracing what they were about and for wasting her time on him. It was true that she had a short temper and would not hold back on standing her ground on what she believed in and running was not one of them.

The Sayian looked back at Fasha rage " You dare question me on being a true Saiyan?"

Fasha raised her brow with a little chuckle " You had just spoke about running and for that is not our ways you either stand or you die where is your honor?"

With that spoken Fasha had not given the Sayian any chance to respond as she raised off the ground then headed back to the base. Fasha knew she would meet up with this Saiyan once again whiter it be on good or bad baises till then she would let him go off and do what he felt was right for him.

WC 375
OldFasha
OldFasha
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 3/4/2012, 11:12 pm

Dilletuce looked to Fasha quite impressed with her but at the same time he was still emotional. All of Vegeta still will treat him as a laughing stock. He growled a bit furiously as he flew off the ground speeding to the sky. His venture was a long journey for what seems to be nothing. His teeth had gritted as his anger had raised even more like a steaming tea pot ready to blow. Without his conscious knowledge of it a ki blast had formed within his hand .

He looked to the cave as the thoughts in his head now seemed to be racing with memories of his past of all the laughter. He roared as he then thrown the ki blast at the cave. The ki blast had blown up and the cave had been turned into rubble. He looked around a bit sweating as he had finally blown his lid with the situation.

He felt a bit better as he smirked a bit saying to himself” well at least I know that I was right all along.”

He looked upon the City of Vegeta happily as he thinks to himself” Stubbern fools.” As he made his way down slowly to his home which now had a sky light.

WC 211
TWC: 10730
Dilletuce:5129
Fasha: 5602
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2