Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senzu Magic

Go down

Senzu Magic Empty Senzu Magic

Post by Khaos 4/24/2012, 4:47 am

Senzu Magic

Medium Quest

Requirement: Must have completed Korin's Tower.

Reward: 1,200 zeni and a Senzu Bean.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeraph is startled awake by the remembered pain from the battle with the androids. His eyes blink and finally focus, his surroundings are unfamiliar. He is laying on a bed roll, with another bed roll as a pillow, the walls are tan, and there were flowers growing in pots almost every where. Some of them smelled sweet, some of them didn't have a smell.

The flowers ranged in colors from red, to yellow, to purple, to blue. The leaves were a healthy green. Jeraph realizes at this point that his sword is not on his back, when he turns his body is stiff and sore, but otherwise most of the pain has faded. He looked around the room, and discovered his prized blade leaning against the wall.

With a sigh of relief, he pulls himself out of bed, and onto his feet. He then moved gingerly over to where is sword was, and slung it where it belonged. He then checked his clothing, that apparently had been replaced with clean, and not torn clothing. Every part of him has seen to been cleaned, and bandaged. The pain and aches he had felt before seem to have faded and been replaced by some stiffness and slight soreness.

Jeraph exits the room, and is immediately inside the green house, where he sees Korin, bent over a plant, and shaking his head sadly. Jeraph moves over and see that the plant is brown, and looks like it is dead.

"What is wrong?" Jeraph asked Korin.

"Well young sir, this was one of my senzu bean plants. It had been producing my healing beans for several years. I awoke today to find it like this" the guardian explained.

"I'm sorry, is there any way to save it?" Jeraph inquired.

"Yes there is, there is a water that flows in a spring inside the Forest of The Ancients that has several special healing minerals in it" Korin responds still sounding sad.

"I'll go get the water then, it's the least I can do since you nursed my injuries last night and cleaned me" Jeraph responded, his mind made up.

"Last night, no you've been out for a little under a week, you must have been exhausted like I said that night. If you wish to go after the water you must be careful there is a very strong guardian that watches over the spring water. Most don't make it back alive" Korin warned Jeraph.

"I made it up your tower, I defeated five androids including a super android, and also several other types of guardians. I can fetch this water and return" Jeraph said turning to leave the platform.

Jeraph exited the door of the greenhouse, passing other various plants, some of which producing a bright orange bean, others producing normal vegetables including cucumbers, tomatoes, okra, and various other foods. The pure energy of the place was made Jeraph want to stay, but he knew he had to go get the spring water. He had promised he get it and return to help heal the plant.

Jeraph knew as he walked that Korin wasn't feeling well with the plant in its current state, he wasn't sure if he had a connection with the plant that was more than just growing it. Jeraph figured that he had been focusing ki into the plants to let help them grow and produce the healing beans. Maybe Korin had been trying to heal it with his own ki and it left him tired.

Finally Jeraph reached the edge of the platform. The edge was clear of anything that powered flight could harm, Jeraph decided this was most likely a landing and take off area. He lifted off with powered flight active immediately, he powered towards the location of the forest. He knew where the forest was due to his research at the library. On his way he flew over a little village, where he landed briefly.

"Where can I purchase a bucket with a lid?" Jeraph asked one of the local inhabitants.

"I'll give you one if you follow me" the woman replied.

Jeraph began to follow the woman, to a little hut on the edge of town. As they neared Jeraph realized he hadn't seen any other locals. Something inside of him went off like an alarm. He knew something was wrong but he couldn't decide what it was as they closed in on the hut. That is when all hell broke loose, the hut exploded as dozens of mini balls of energy flew directly at him.

Jeraph immediately went to dodge the incoming attack. He activated Powered flight straight up, then adjusted the angle to fly towards the hut, he knew he would have to close the distance to have any chance at defeating the unknown assailant. As he approached he saw the super android he had battle in the north. It was standing there aiming its arm cannons and him and blasting away, each blast narrowly missing him.

"I thought I destroyed this thing" Jeraph thought to himself.

Finally the cannons folded back into place, and the android tried to follow Jeraph with his eyes. Jeraph was moving as fast as he could, and the android was having trouble. Jeraph flew directly at the android, then used speed burst to make his speed even faster. He drew his blade at the same moment. He reached striking distance and swung the blade.

The android was already having trouble following Jeraph, then suddenly he blinked from view. The next thing the android knew the sword was striking against his chest, with a sickening clang. It sliced into the metal and fake flesh on the chest, and struck into the power core. This caused energy to course into the blade and eventually caused Jeraph to shoot away with a blast of energy.

The injury only caused the android to get angered. He lifted off and flew directly at Jeraph, when he approached the area Jeraph was flying backwards, he swung his elbow downward at Jeraph's chest, he then used speed burst to land where Jeraph would hopefully hit the earth. He readied to grab at Jeraph's body and try to use the force to hit a massive back breaker. If this attack was successful he was going to just drop Jeraph on his head.

The android's elbow found its mark as it collided with Jeraph's breast bone. The force of the blow caused Jeraph to fly towards the ground. At the last moment, right out of the android's reach Jeraph used his ki to fly back towards the sky. The android let out an angry howl as it took off after Jeraph. This played right into Jeraph's plan as he turned to face the android. He replaced the sword in it sheath, snapping the safety latch to hold the blade in place.

As soon as the blade was safely latched in place, he brought his hands back in front of him ready. Jeraph instantly began concentrating his ki energy, the flow was akin to the release of flood gates on a dam. The ki began flowing from every fiber of his being and into his arms, then stopping in the hands. Jeraph at the point brought a hand to his back and began to allow the ki to charge into a crackling, burning attack known as Cosmic Cannon.

With the other hand he lowered it to his side, and began letting it well into another attack. Once the Cosmic Cannon was ready to be fired, he threw it forward, launching it at the android. Immediately upon launching the Cosmic Cannon, he brought his other hand forward, and swung it with a slicing motion. A glowing purple blade of ki formed and stretched out to where the Android was.

The Cosmic Cannon collided with the unprepared android dead on, it struck directly in its face, as it flew. This caused the android to lose its flight pattern, and snapped it's body back to where the Spirit Sword struck perfect into the original gash caused by the normal blade. This sliced the android clean in half, as it plummeted back to earth.

Jeraph followed suit and landed before the android crashed down. As soon as the android's upper torso crashed Jeraph walked over and began to question it.

"How did you find me?" Jeraph asked the damaged android.

"I followed your energy signature, but knew I couldn't land on the tower, then I laid this trap" the android answered.

"How did you survive the last time we fought?" Jeraph questioned again.

"You left enough of me intact to reform, and be rebuilt by my creator" the android once again responded.

"Why did you keep coming after me?" Jeraph asked the final question.

"You defeated me, and my brothers. I was programmed to seek vengeance" the android said sounding angered.

With his curiosity sated Jeraph launched another Cosmic Cannon directly at the torso of the android, as the blast hit it obliterated every part of the android that was there. Jeraph then walked over to the legs, and did the same thing, insuring that the android would not be rebuilt and come after him some more. It was now that Jeraph searched the village and found the inhabitants locked in their houses afraid of the android.

The lady he had been following approached and handed him the bucket with a lid like she had promised. The entire time she was apologizing, and explaining that her family had been threatened by the android if she didn't do what he wanted. Jeraph took the bucket and lifted off again, this time with no injuries at all except a slight bruise on his chest from the elbow.

As he flew towards the forest where his target was, the wind was exhilarating as blew through his hair, and coursed around his body. Jeraph began to in-vision the up coming task. He began to picture a bubbling spring, willed with a cool, crisp smelling water. The fauna came to mind next, in his mind he could see deer, raccoon's, rabbits, and other animals playing in the peaceful forest.

The flora came next, he pictured tall trees with green leaves, various flowers of all colors and smells, beautiful green grass, where other animals were laying comfortably. The rays of the sun coming through the canopy leaving visible rays, the shadows playing tricks on his minds eye. This beautiful scene lasted the remainder of the flight in his mind, until he arrived at the edge of the forest.

The forest edge was nothing like Jeraph was imagining, it was dark, and had a very odd feeling about it. Jeraph could tell the place was rarely visited, the underbrush had grown up to around wait high, the light from the sun barely pierced the canopy, casting even stranger shadows inside the forest. The place didn't smell sweet from flowers, in fact it smelled musty and old.

Jeraph entered the forest through an opening, and immediately began to follow what appeared to be a footpath. There were no natural sounds coming from the forest, no birds singing, no insects buzzing, no animals skittering about. This was the first thing Jeraph noticed inside the forest, the next thing he notices was the foot path seemed to have been pushed down and used regularly.

As he walked he eventually began hearing the bubbling of what he hoped was the spring , he turned to follow the noise, the foot path split into several directions. It was too wide to have been made by one person, Jeraph noted to himself. He began to think some local tribe had been patrolling the area, and possibly hunting, which would explain the silence.

The trees and plant life all seemed very foreign, none of them he had seen in any other forest he had visited. Some of them appeared to be giant versions of a Venus Flytrap, others seemed to be trees that where upside down with the roots growing skyward. There were vines draping every where, and increased in size and number the further in he got.

The sound of the bubbling water was growing ever closer as Jeraph walked. Finally he came to a clearing and in the center was a small spring, roughly the size of a hot tub, the water was bubbling and appeared to be heated due to steam rising off the surface. Jeraph could smell the minerals inside the water as it bubbled, he surmised that the water was heated deep within the earth and rose to the surface, amassing in this pool.

The water on its way to the surface, picked up various minerals from inside the planet as it made its way through the different layers of the soil. As he thought about the water snaking its way to the surface and pooling he began to approach the spring. The closer he got to the spring the more humid, and warm the air around him got.

The heat and humidity started causing him to break out in a sweat, originally it was just a light coat on his forehead. But as he got closer it began to drip, and run down his face. Leaving a dried trail of salt. When he finally got to the pool of warm water, he bent forward and began to try gather the water into the bucket he had brought from the village.

Immediately after the bucket made contact with the surface of the water, something large rushed into the clearing, and at Jeraph from behind. Had Jeraph not heard the oncoming beast, he would have been caught unaware, but he turned in time to catch the oncoming beast. It's roughly fourteen foot tall, and a large reptile. It appears to be a small version of a dragon.

As it approaches the spot where Jeraph is now standing with the bucket on the ground beside him, it opens it mouth and a large jet of electricity fires forward out of the gaping maw. Jeraph quickly dodged the blast and it struck the water in the pool, electrically charging it momentarily. This caused the water to steam and bubble even more.

Jeraph reached up and unclasped his sword, drawing it forward. He didn't know if it would do any good against the beast but he was determined to complete the task, and keep his word to Korin. He instantly sprang into action, and rushed the giant reptile. Upon closing in on the lizard, Jeraph swung his sword several times at the chest of the four legged beast.

The beast let out an angered growl as the sword met it's chest. The sword clanked off the scales, and did little to no damage to it. After the final sword swipe bounce off the dragon swept out its front leg and tried to claw Jeraph, at the same time it struck with its mouth trying to bite down on him, then it spun trying to hit Jeraph with its tail.

Jeraph watched in disbelief as the sword did no damage to the creature, then he was taken off guard by the claws. The claw strike ripped into his chest, rending the flesh and causing his own blood to drip onto the grass, the attack was also a blessing in disguise as it knocked him out of the way of the mouth of the giant lizard. The tail strike came and knocked Jeraph off of his feet.

Jeraph used the momentum to do a back handspring keeping from completely falling to the ground, the blood leaving his chest was making him feel weak.

"I can't keep up this fight for long, this blood loss is going to kill me quickly, I need to put an end to this fight now" Jeraph thought.

Feeling angered, wounded, and afraid of dying to the dragon. Jeraph in his last ditch moves, began to charge ki into his entire body. The ki flowed into his arms and hands, it was like an internal fire, growing in intensity as he charged it. Once it was charged Jeraph used Power Flight and flew directly at the giant lizard.

Upon getting close he swung his sword in several slicing motions allowing the ki to launch from the blade in several crescent shaped sharp blade of ki, the slicing attack on its way, Jeraph got closer and swung his left hand in a slicing motion as well unleashing a fully charged Ki Blade rank 3, at the beasts head. Jeraph hoped these two attack would be enough to bring the battle to an end.

The slicing attack struck first, and this time the effect was as desired, each blade of ki sliced deep into the flesh of the dragon. As it howled in pain, Jeraph's Ki Blade struck home as well, slicing even deeper into the chest of the ancient beast. The attacks wounded the creature, causing it's blood to fall to the grass, but it didn't kill it or end the battle as Jeraph had hoped.

Now in a fury of anger, and pain the giant lizard, suddenly began to lash at Jeraph wildly, slashing with its claws, trying to pummel him. The claws were razor sharp, and had already caused massive bleeding from Jeraph. These attacks would completely end the battle, leaving Jeraph's promise to Korin unfulfilled.

Jeraph wasn't caught off guard by the attacks this time, he leaped backwards narrowly dodging the claw swipes. Each one ripping through the air with a "whooshing" sound. Jeraph knew that those swipes would have been the end of him, and his promise. Jeraph had had enough, his vision was beginning to darken and narrow as he leaped back.

Taking in a deep breath, Jeraph held it inside, and began to charge it with ki, upon exhaling it became several "spirits" created by the ki energy. Each one of the ghosts began to immediately home in on the lizard. This wasn't the end to his attacks, Jeraph had come to the conclusion if he didn't end it now it would mean his end.

He immediately charged a Cosmic Cannon into his free hand, that was crackling with super heated ki, He immediately swung his arm forward launching the attack at the creature. He followed this up with a normal ki beam directly at the beast's eye. He once again hoped this onslaught would be enough to save his life, and end the battle.

The "ghosts" distracted the dragon as they closed in on it. It lased out trying to cut them with it's claws but the swipes went right through them, they eventually found home and exploded, immediately followed by the cosmic cannon blasting into the dragon. The explosions leveled some of the surrounding forest, the ki beam pierced directly throw the eye, and exited the back of the creature's head, killing it instantly.

As the creature crumpled to the ground dead, Jeraph rushed back to the pool, and gathered the water into the bucket. Once finished he placed the lid on the top, and powered straight up and back towards Korin's tower. During his flight the wounds on his chest began to clot, and not a moment to soon, because he was almost blacking out at the moment.

With the blood flow stemmed, Jeraph had new life breathed back into him and eventually made it back to Korin's tower. He found Korin in the same place he had been when he left, the only difference was Korin seemed even weaker.

"Did you get the water" the cat asked plainly.

"Yes I did" Jeraph answered.

With that Korin turned towards Jeraph, and noticed the gashes in his chest.

"Your injured pretty badly. I take it the guardian was trouble?" Korin asked inquisitively.

"Yeah, it was a hard fought battle, not to mention the android on the way" Jeraph said, his voice getting weaker and weaker.

With that for the second time in a week, Jeraph passed out. His blood loss, and wounds had finally gotten the better of him. His dreams were of the plant, and it being saved thanks to the water he had brought. Subconsciously Jeraph was proud of himself for a job well done, and he knew that once again he had proved to Korin he wasn't a normal person.

The dreams continued, in every dream the plant grew more and more healthy, the leaves slowly turning from brown to green, and eventually even began to produce the sensu beans once again.

WC 3416
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 38
Race: Hybrid

Back to top Go down