Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eilee Vs Borgos

2 posters

Go down

Eilee Vs Borgos Empty Eilee Vs Borgos

Post by Eilee 8/6/2012, 10:58 pm

A hum of electricity filled the background of the derelict ship, making it very difficult to concentrate. Eilee rubbed her temples, unless to be interrupted quite suddenly.

<"This really isn't a time to meditate,"> the A.I. quipped. <"You should be on guard. You don't know whether or not you're being pursued.">

"I'm trying to contact someone else in the corps to let them know the current situation," she replied. "Besides, this is what I have you for, En. If anything happens, you can just wake me up."

<"You shouldn't be so reliant on technology.">

"I'm half technology."

<"And part of that other half is me, and I'm tired of constantly doing all of the hard work.">

"Work? You don't even lift a finger. That's my job. In fact you can't lift a finger without me."

<"Very well then. See how you fair with out me. I'm taking the day off."> The display in front of her large eye flickered off and the hum quieted down.

"Fine!" Eilee crossed her arms defiantly. "I'll be just fine without someone guiding me around like a nanny all day. Maybe I can finally get some peace and quiet to meditate."

In her mind's eye, the astral plane spread itself out in all directions. To each individual, the plane appeared different, reflecting their innermost thoughts and desires, as well as the places they knew. As long as she had known it, it had always been the infinite abyss of space. This was where she felt at home, where she could practically reach out and touch the stars.

She was focusing her thoughts through the gem embedded in her chest, to relay her message to the other members of her team. This was the only way of communication she had at the moment, as her ship's communication systems were damaged in the crash. This was a solid alternative, but it took time and left the body vulnerable during the experience.

As she looked for the spirit of her commanding officer, she noticed that there was someone else trying to find another soul. His aspect seemed very concrete, as if it were close, but she could sense that he was far away. Curious, she approached the spectral figure from behind and touched him.

Suddenly, the plane's edges seemed to dissolve and build up again, forming a dull new world with reddish soil. The skies matched it in color, like an eternal sunset. And at the same time, it appeared that this strange character had noticed her.

Word Count: 419
Word Total: 419

~Battle Tracker~
Spoiler:
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 25
Race: Hybrid

http://www.kiyza.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Eilee Vs Borgos Empty Re: Eilee Vs Borgos

Post by OldBorgos 8/7/2012, 9:28 am

Borgos was outside the Saiyan city yet again, yet this time to test out a certain crystal he had bought from a Saiyan merchant. It was big, almost too big to be carried one handed. It looked... precious like a royal gem, and it was his. There was something, much more to it.. his mind.. felt wider when he held it, and the extra space felt empty, making his mind feel half empty. It gave himself a nauseated feeling. After a while of sitting on the barren cliff edge, he felt used to it, and wondered what more it could do. He tried holding it in different ways until he realized that it had power, energy. He channeled his power through the dimly glowing, violet crystal until the outside world faded away to blackness and void, yet he could clearly see himself. Borgos realized he was inside his consciousness and therefore his mind.

He wore his saiyan combat skin that he recently recovered. It fit tight around his body, hence the saying 'One size fits all'. Upon thinking of the saying he heard and felt it ring around and bounce off the walls of his mind and even going beyond. Then he felt something else in his mind, and it felt sentient. The image of his mind shifted at the intruders touch upon his shoulders, revealing a landscape that he often visited outside the City, only without the cliff. It was flat, and it was nearly night. Borgos decided to speed up the process and said with a calm, but serious voice, 'Night...'

Here in his mind, his memory of the planet allowed him to view it as such, and the sky began to darken revealing tons and tons of stars, way more than usual. The stars light shone on this desert, almost like a full moon's light. A small smile made itself visible upon his lips before he turned to see the one who intruded his mind. For some reason... he knew the figure was female, but of different race. She was machine in appearance, but he felt she lived, rather than ran. In his mind it would be hard to hide his thoughts, especially when they rang out like they did.

'Why have you come to my mind? Why are you intruding me?' he thought aloud. His mind's voice was calm and serious, with a hint of sorrow. He stood firm among the flat rocky soil that was his mind and awaited a response.

(WC: 420)
OldBorgos
OldBorgos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee 8/7/2012, 4:18 pm

Eilee retracted her hand and floated back. From her peripherals, she could see the sky growing dark and there wasn't a cloud to be seen. The stars shone brilliantly above under a clear sky. Even the outline of the Milky Way was visible. It calmed her for just a second as she remembered that sense of freedom one got from floating in deep space. But tension quickly replaced those feelings as the stranger spoke.

"Why have you come to my mind? Why are you intruding me?" His voice didn't seem particularly angry, by it was certainly demanding.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... to intrude... I was looking for someone else." She didn't have to do more than glance over him to tell he was a Saiyan. The furry tail around his waist was all of indication she needed. His attire seemed to be part of the uniform the Saiyans in the PTO wore, but it was only the thin under armor.

"En, calculate Battle Power," she said mentally. No response. It looked like he wasn't kidding earlier -- she really was on her own for this. "En!" she said aloud. Still nothing. Wonderful.

She was beginning to get worried now. For the first time in two decades, she was truly alone. Eilee was well aware that Saiyans had a reputation for aggression. Though this individual seemed call enough, she was worried that the situation could soon escalate.

Word Count: 240
Word Total: 659

~Battle Tracker~
Spoiler:

Last edited by Eilee on 8/8/2012, 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing BBCode)
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info

http://www.kiyza.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OldBorgos 8/7/2012, 8:39 pm

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... to intrude... I was looking for someone else...En!", The female said. She seemed scared... but why? Was it because she was intruding upon someone else's mind? If this is true, then she was indeed telling the truth. One should be scared for themselves or perhaps others for their own mistakes and misdeeds. It is the mark of mortality. Only the gods could live forever. Only the gods are perfect and lack of any mistake. This also proved she was no saiyan, as a saiyan would do anything to find and subdue an opponent.

"Do not be afraid female, I have no intention of harming you.... You did not sneak around my mind, but instead acted directly toward me. That is honorable... Do you have a name, and who is this, 'En' you speak of?", he thought aloud curiously. There were a lot of races out there, and all of them were unique in many ways. He wanted to know about her. He wanted knowledge of her strengths and weaknesses. Her likes and fears. Knowledge of a potential opponant was better than none at all after all.

He looked upon the stars once more and came upon an idea. She was afraid, so he will give her a reason not to be. He gained control of the mental landscape once more and created a round pillar in which he and the female stood. Then he made it rise to the stars, with imaginary air whipping at his hair until they were face to face with the stars, literally. The bright lights in the air were simply that, lights. Lights glimmering with energy that flowed around the both of them. It was a peaceful sight, and it sedated his desire to fight her.... for now.

WC:300
Total WC: 720
OldBorgos
OldBorgos
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee 8/8/2012, 12:54 am

"Do not be afraid female, I have no intention of harming you," the Saiyan said. He still had that somber, unnerving voice. She was uneasy in his presence, but hopeful that what she knew of his people wasn't a universal truth. "You did not sneak around my mind, but instead acted directly toward me. That is honorable. Do you have a name? And who is this 'En' you speak of?"

"I... I'm Eilee..." Her feathered antennae twitched with the comment. "En is... well, En is, uh... I'm not really sure how to explain En." Her stoic mask of a face looked ever so slightly puzzled. Eilee's mental gears turned for a few seconds. "I guess the best way to put it is that En is a part of me. He like... lives in my head, in my suit... He does all of the technical things that I can't."

The Saiyan looked up at the sky, but not at anything in particular. He was spacing out -- thinking. She thought she could see his expression change ever so slightly, and there was a rumbling underfoot. Suddenly, the ground itself began to shoot up in a regular, cylindrical formation, fast enough to sweep Eilee back onto her feet. The twosome rode the mountainous column up so far that space itself seemed to be just an arm's length away. Yet, the Saiyan was breathing just fine. It was one of the wonders of the astral realm. She whisked her head around in circles, examining her surroundings.

"Wh-why did you do that? What's going on?"

Word Count: 261
Word Total: 920

~Battle Tracker~

Spoiler:
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info