Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kigon The Merciless Demon

3 posters

Go down

Kigon The Merciless Demon Empty Kigon The Merciless Demon

Post by Kigon 7/18/2012, 9:19 am

Character Name: Kigon

Age 290 years old

Race: Demon

Appearance (Picture Recommended:)
Even though Kigon is a 290 year old demon, he rather resembles a normal eleven year old human, with his red skin, a tail that can extend up to 20 meters away and one horn on his forehead facing diagonally upward being the only difference. He is 5'8 tall and 114 lbs. He has white short hair and a round face. He always wears an open black-and-red short sleeved jacket and blue beach shorts with small black heart as pattern designs. He has a necklace that has 4 small horns in a shuriken-like formation.

Starting Location: Namek

Biography (150 words:)
Kigon was born from the malice, anger and thirst of revenge of a fallen army centuries ago. He grew up from a small harmless demon to a ruthless and merciless warrior in the Demon Realm. As he fought on the plains with other demons, he went deeper to darkness and gained strength from all those battles. He gained fame as a notorious brawler on the lesser parts of the realm.
His power grew and grew, and later decided to travel to the realm of the living to spread his malice. The young landed on the planet Namek where he now resides, where he first decide to slowly learn and grow stronger on the dark and shadowy parts of the planet. But now, after years of patience, Kigon chooses to come out of hiding and make his name and power known across the universe.

Attributes:

You start with 50 as a base for each attribute and have 200 attribute points (AP) you may distribute amongst them.

Strength: 150
Agility: 100
Ki: 75
Endurance: 100

You start with 50 technique points (TP). What abilities will you start with?
Hell Blitz

How did you find this site? Top 25

Were you referred to this site, if so, who referred you?

Roleplay Sample (250 words):
Cries can be heard at a valley in the Demon Realm,
"AHHHHHH!"
"Please spare me!", desperate pleas of a group of demons who went against a foe they didn't expect to be powerful while they get massacred by this monster.

"Please, you already killed the others. Have mercy on me.", the last one begs on his knees to the killer of friends who approaches him.

The merciless monster stops on his tracks for a moment, smiles devilishly and says "Mercy, don't you forget WE are demons, we don't have mercy, kindness or any of that crap." "It's a fight to the death here in the Demon Realm" the demon then proceeds to pierce the begging kinsman on the chest with his tail.

The demon gives his victim a parting gift as he proceeds to take his tail out of the chest of his adversary "Oh yeah, before you die, the name's Kigon, don't ever forget it.".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the caves of planet Namek, lurking in the shadows is a demon of power now ready to release his wrath on the world. Kigon opens his eyes and stops meditating. "It's time, time for me to stop hiding and show my power. MWUHAHAHAHAH." the demon cackles as he stands up and walks toward the exit of the cave.
The demon reaches the light revealing the plains of the planet in the morning. Animals go peacefully along their normal life, the plants all green and brushing their leaves and branches as the wind passes through can be seen on the plains along with a few Namekians a far distance away. "Haven't wrecked havok for a while. Let's see if I still got it, I'll test my power out on those Namekians." Kigon proceeds to fly towards his targets and would-be victims.

Last edited by giolilbaby on 7/18/2012, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kigon
Kigon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Kigon The Merciless Demon Empty Re: Kigon The Merciless Demon

Post by Aqua 7/18/2012, 3:02 pm

Stats and Tp add up

Before we add you, please make sure to separate all character dialogue properly

"AHHHHHH!" "Please spare me!", desperate pleas of a group of demons who went against a foe they didn't expect to be powerful while they get massacred by this monster. "Please, you already killed the others. Have mercy on me.", the last one begs on his knees to the killer of friends who approaches him. The merciless monster stops on his tracks for a moment, smiles devilishly and says "Mercy, don't you forget WE are demons, we don't have mercy, kindness or any of that crap." "It's a fight to the death here in the Demon Realm" the demon then proceeds to pierce the begging kinsman on the chest with his tail.

Should look something like this:

"AHHHHHH!"
"Please spare me!", desperate pleas of a group of demons who went against a foe they didn't expect to be powerful while they get massacred by this monster.

"Please, you already killed the others. Have mercy on me.", the last one begs on his knees to the killer of friends who approaches him.

The merciless monster stops on his tracks for a moment, smiles devilishly and says "Mercy, don't you forget WE are demons, we don't have mercy, kindness or any of that crap." "It's a fight to the death here in the Demon Realm" the demon then proceeds to pierce the begging kinsman on the chest with his tail.

Each character should have a new paragraph when speaking, even if it's just a word. Also we encourage stories to be written in 3rd person past tense, it makes it much easier for others to join in threads. If you can just fix up those minor things, and make a comment letting me know you've finished, I can get you added
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 22
Race: Human

https://www.facebook.com/JamieBankai

Back to top Go down

Post by Kigon 7/18/2012, 6:53 pm

Thanks for the advice, changed it.
Kigon
Kigon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Chi 7/18/2012, 8:01 pm

Your Log In name has been changed to your character name, but your password remains the same.
Also, feel free to make a name in our chat box and join us if you like!
Approved, welcome to IDBZ!

Chi Chi
Chi Chi
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 40
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content