Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training on Kami's Lookout (complete)

Go down

Training on Kami's Lookout (complete) Empty Training on Kami's Lookout (complete)

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/12/2012, 10:48 am

After fighting the legendary saiya-jin with Broly in the pendelum room and going all out to defeat him only to be destroyed with his training partner due to the legenday saiyan's rage which destroyed the planet along with himself, Yamcha was meditating infront of the guardian of earth as he sat on the throne in the palace which was in the the lookout whch was high up upon the earth. The wolf master seemed to sweat as he seemed to be having a psychic battle with kami.

Yamcha was in an abandon city in the astral plane with kami. The namekian fired a ki beam at Yamcha who crossed his arms and took the attack. As the attack landed, it hit his wristbands which took most of the damage, smoke comming off of them. He then rushed forward with a low gut shot aimed for kami's gut.

As he rushed forward and launched his attack, Kami seemed to be as light as a feather and was propelled backwards from his assault. He wasn't hit by his fist, it was the energy of his fist that just pushed him back like air would push something in the wind that had no weight.

Kami looked at Yamcha who was sweating while controling his breathing the best he could. He saw the whole battle on Planet vegeta against the Legendary super saiyan...

.....the start of the fight in the pendelum room. Kami and Popo watching in a special room in the lookout....

"Wow, Mr Popo...Broly flew so far in a crator from this guy. Yamcha's transforming into..Damn!!" Kami then screamed. "His muscles are huge!! His arms, his body..Mr Popo, he's rushing forward and wow, he slashed with claws that he grew in his transformation."

"Kami. Now he's preformed a perfect shoulder thrust. Yamcha got punched in his shoulder that he was thrusting forward." Mr Popo smiled. "He popped it back in."

Kami then noticed Yamcha shooting back as the saiyan in his humanoid form transformed into a giant oozaru and thrusting his arms forward but having his two hands come into the center of his chest in the form of a triangle.

"That's a crane technique, but it won't be enough.

He then yelled. 'Kaioken...times 14!!!' within moments a red aura is feeding him even more energy for it. Yamcha then fires a massive Crane Cannon which is called Tri-beam by martial artists towards the big ozzaru.

"He combined the fist of worlds with the Crane Cannon, heaven help his poor soul....

The ozzaru then turned super saiyan ozzaru and Yamcha shot into the air gathering as much energy as he could, his secret weapon ready.

After he gathered enough spiritual energy, he then yelled "Kaioken...times 20!!" A massive ruby red aura came about his body and fed him massive power as he launched tri beam after tri beam at this beast while in his transformation...and in kaioken.

It was hard but the beast kept resisting, kept racing his powerlevel in rage until his battle power blew up new vegeta in the past. This Killed Broly, Yamcha and the legendary super saiyan as well. but instead of being at yemma's check in station, there back in the pendelum room tired.

....back to the battle.

Kami then spoke to the human warrior with the touch of great wisdom. That was a defensive tactic, to make one's body so light that no force can touch it. The only way to beat this tactic is by using Ki Control to suppress lower then your opponent. Then you'll land hits since it's the massive energy that was used in your attack which caused you to fail to land your rushing assault."

Yamcha listened to the guardian and smiled. "Sure thing green guardian." Yamcha then used sense to feel out kami's power then used ki control to suppress his powerlevel to a factor where it would be as high as kami. He then shot forward with a barrage of punches which kami negated with his barrage of punches. But yamcha had one punch left in his barrage. When it was about to be launched, he lowered his powerlevel with ki control so he'd be harder to sense by Kami and that landed the last pummle strike on his chin by means of a right hook.

Yamcha smirked. "Wow, i got you Kami." The guardian spoke. "Yes, you listen well. Now come, i wish to talk to you back on the lookout." Yamcha then broke his meditation and awoke with a start, standing up at attention like a soilder awaiting kami to awake.

Kami awoke and held his guardian staff. He then stood up to his feet and began to speakYamcha, your actions please me. You have trained with Mr. Popo and landed a hit on him. You have also trained with Muten Roshi and Korin as well as the legendary King Kai. You have even seen the supreme kais as well as the kais. You have passed my trials as well as passed the pendelum room. You have done nothing but please me. I am proud of you Son Yamcha, so proud that i ask you to stay up here and become a guardian of earth."

Yamcha bowed. "I am honored to be bestowed such a privilage, but i think there is something your not telling me...something you've been holding back ever since i ran into Broly. Something important."

Kami sighed. Yes, Broly killed Bardock in a spar, crushed him literally. I didn't want to tell you. I didn't want you to be bitter and vengeful towards him. I had hoped you two could work together and he woulden't turn into what i had visions of. Now i know i was wrong.

Kami now sounding serious continued, "But now i know you can stop him. But be in a state of selflessness when you fight him...it's the only way you'll defeat him. But don't kill him, show him that earthlings are better people by sparring him after IF you fight him. Now Mr. Popo has some training for you to do." And with that, Yamcha bowed to the old green namekian guardian kami and went outside to see mr popo.

Mr Popo was outside and smiled when he saw Yamcha. "Hello Yamcha, would you be so kind to help me tend to the garden?" Yamcha nodded and Mr Popo gave him a pot and he went about watering the plants. The water pot was as heavy as an anvil but the wolf master held firm and used his Jin to keep from dropping it and carefully watered the flowers.

Mr Popo spoke while watering his row of flowers. "Watering flowers is like energy control: Use too much water and the flower begins to flood and the soil gets too damp. In the same content too much energy and you get tired as well as your opponent sensing your power and evading & blocking you easyer. Too little water and the plant dies. Too little energy and you could die."

Yamcha smiled and made sure to give each flower a certain ammount of water while channeling his Jin as not to over water each individual plant. He was well focused in his task, not tipping the watering pot to drench the plants nor pulling back the pot because of its weight so the plants would get too little water.

Which each watering of the plants in the row the pot became lighter. When all the flowers were watered, there was no water left and the watering pot was light and empty. He then was instructed by Mr. Popo to place the watering pot down by the flowers which he did.

Mr Popo then spoke to Yamcha after the task was done, "water is the softest substance in the world, it can pentrate the heart of rock, granite, you name it. Water is also substancial. Meaning you can't grasp it. You can't take hold of it. Now you put water in a cup it become the cup. You put it in the watering pot, it becomes the watering pot. You put water in a jar, it becomes the jar. Water can float, it can also crash. Become water my friend."

Yamcha bowed to the teachings of Mr. Popo. "Wow, that was very wise Mr. Popo." The black skinned Genie then responded, "We have one more training session to do before you can go. But first, drink this water."

Yamcha spots a water bottle in his hand with japanese marking on it. He then took it from the genie and drank it. As he was drinking the black skinned genis said, "That one bottle of water is as thirst quenching at a water cooler by itself."

Yamcha noticed that his tiredness was faded away completely and his sweating and breathing along with his movement were better and back under his control.

"First i want to see how much you've improved. But I needed you fresh, the doll would kill you if you fought as you were."The black genie stated as he then took out the doll of Yamcha and placed it standing up on the ground. The doll then poofed and it was Yamcha yet again with a white mask over his face.

1,580 words

Last edited by Yamcha on 4/13/2012, 3:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Training on Kami's Lookout (complete) Empty Re: Training on Kami's Lookout (complete)

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/12/2012, 11:28 am

Yamcha then took a defensive stance as the masked Yamcha came running at him. Yamcha flipped over the masked doll of himself, drew his sword and slashed him in the back. The doll then pivoted in mid run and rushed towards Yamcha who preformed a straight thrust towards the doll to the gut.

The thrust went through an after image and yamcha's scouter alerted him of an attack on the left flank. He brought his sword up and blocked a slash to his left shoulder with the sword, both the lifelike doll and Yamcha pushed back. a foot each.

Yamcha then noticed the lifesize doll of himself was running at him again with a sword so he thrusted forward his left arm with his palms flat facing the doll and launched a ki wave which the doll deflected with his sword. Yamcha then came from behind and slashed from the ground up horizontally. The doll took the slash and put his free finger behind him and fired a ki beam at Yamcha's chest.

The ki beam hit and yamcha braced himself. As the smoke overtook the area where Yamcha was standing, he shout through it with a slice to the doll's arm which was blocked by the doll's sword. Yamcha then preformed a front kick to the gut of the doll which landed and sheathed his sword. The doll still had his sword out. And rushed forward to attack,

Yamcha then cupped his hands to his right hip as the doll came rushing in. But as the doll went for a pierce, he went through an afterimage. Yamcha stood a few feet from him on his left flank and launched a super kamehameha wave from his palms that were flat and facing him as he thrusted his arms towards the doll.

The doll sheathed his sword and grabbed the attack, his two arms holding the ball of the super kamehameha and hurled it into the sky. Yamcha then came down and axe kicked him in the center of his skull. The doll put his right arm up and blocked it, the kick landing on his right wristband.

Yamcha then flipped into the air and the doll took a bound after him. The two then started throwing punches at each others in the sky, each fighter's arms moving at the speed of a machine gun. They were up high throwing down on each other but no hits were landing as it seemed they were negating each other. They soon began to decend to the lookout.

As they were desending, they started throwing kicks at each other. The doll launched a roundhouse which Yamcha blocked. The wolf master then launched a barrage of knees toward the gut of the doll. The doll took the hits as he cupped his hands to his right hip quickly and thrusted his arm forward with his palms flat facing the gut of yamcha, launching a super kamehameha to his gut.

Yamcha had no time to block so he got hit by the super turtle style wave. It hurt alot but Yamcha remembered his teaching from Korin to clear his mind of all stress and getting hit by an attack of that magnitude was stressful.

Yamcha flew back a bit until his mind was fully cleared and he could stop himself with flight. He then gathered a violet aura about his body and shot back, headbutting the doll in his gut.

The doll then raised his arms over his head, clenched both of his hands into a fist and spiked Yamcha down towards the lookout. Yamcha plummeted down but gathered himself and landed on his hands and feet, cracking the tiles of the lookout.

The doll shot down towards Yamcha with a violet aura about his body with a knee aimed for his head. But when he got down there all he hit was the tile. Seemed like the wolf master used after image again to escape damage.

Yamcha then stood behind the doll, hands in the form of a triangle infront of his upper torso and launched a Tri-beam which hit the doll hard. As the smoke cleared the lifesize copy of Yamcha with a mask over his face, was a normal sized doll again, laying face down.

Mr. Popo picked up the doll and smiled. "Wow, that was really good. Your training is complete here Yamcha but if you ever wish to improve, come back."

Yamcha nodded and said goodbye to Mr. Popo. He then told him to thank Kami for him and with that, he gathered his Ki and pushed energy into the bottom of the soles of his boots and lifted off, he then summoned a violet aura about his body and raced back to his capsule house in korin's forest.

As he flew down, he noticed Korin's tower and some new energies came onto the scouter. He decided to check this out later, right now he wanted to be with Puar. As he reached the bottom, he sensed out Puar's energy and shot towards it. Within moments he reached his capsule house with Puar resting on a tree beside it.

"Hey Puar I'm back!" He yelled. Puar woke up and smiled. "Great Yamcha! How'd the training go?" Yamcha replied. "Excellent! Now lets go fishing!" Yamcha picked up the fishing rod that Puar was guarding and both of them went to the pond to fish.

902 words
2,482 words total

rp completed
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down