Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More training with Kami

Go down

More training with Kami Empty More training with Kami

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/17/2012, 12:35 am

Master Roga saw that Kami was in a deep meditation, sweating a bit. Yamcha looked at how old Kami was. Hrm, he's really old. If i had the dragon balls, i'd wish for Kami to have eternal youth...that would really brighten up his day. He thought to himself.

Kami then woke up from his meditation and looked at Yamcha as he spoke, "Master Roga, you have trained with me, Muten Roshi, King Kai as well as the cat hermit Korin. Now i want you to do some more training, Mr Popo will take you to the Pendelum room for another session.

Wolfbrother Yamcha responded. "Very well" And with that, he bowed to Kami and followed Mr. Popo to the Pendelum room. As he got to the room, Popo opened the door and Yamcha walked inside. As the door closed, a white light came into the room and Yamcha was transported to a different time.

Master Roga looked around and saw he was in a forest on a planet similar to earth, as he was gathering his bearings "AAHH!" A woman screamed as bandits surrounded her, one with a sword to her neck. "Give us your money!" The Young Wolf Master then said. "Well, isn't this interesting, three bandits against one woman." The first bandit came forward and got a straight kick to the face, breaking it. The second and third came forward and a brass punch.

A fist to each of their chests lands, knocking the wind out of their sails. The forth ran forward and got a karate chop to the throat, dropping him like a fly. The head bandit at that time, tied the woman to a tree.Master Roga then shot forward and fought the head bandit, with the first move, a kick to the torso with an uppercut to send him flying into the air and the last movement; fading and rebluring with an axe kick to the back of the head at the same time.

Apon this happening, the bandit head fell outcold. Master Roga then walked forward and tapped on his scouter. Oddly enough the scouter didn't work. "Wtf, its a trial, of course technology won't work," He said to himself. He then started untieing the woman. "What did they want?" The woman yelled, "They wanted my fruit, it can restore stamina...here eat this..." She then took out a red apple and gave it to Master Roga.

Master Roga ate it all and his stamina was fully restored. "Wow, that was very good, let me walk you to your village." And with the girl taking the lead, Master Roga and this woman were walking through the woods, She smiled, "My names nancy! nice to meet you and thanks, i sell my families fruit. It's okay to give you one for helping me but we have to watch out for more bandits."

Master Roga then laughed, "Those bandits were no match for me...it's those fighters i dueled against." Master Roga flashbacks to when the halfbreed without a tail grabbed his head with his right hand with such speed and slammed him into the ground head first. "That guy was strong,if the power i was at was my real power...i would have died."

The tribe looked prosperous and clean. But as Master Roga and nancy got to the gates, the guards stop Master Roga. "A Human Masteric warrior! Stand and be ready for the trials for comming to our village." Master Roga just walked with the guards. "Trials, what did i do?"

The men take Master Roga to a tournament ring where an elder sits on a chair. "What did you do you say? your kind corrupts and lies to mankind only to rob and burn them when they die for their cravings." Master Roga shouted, "I know i used to be like that but now..." The crowd gasps. "He's one of them!" one of them shouted.

"He knows their names, he is one of them." Master Roga then shouts, "Hey! if i'm one of them, why am i wearing a light weighted T-shirt? I'm trying to train!" The elder spoke. The shaman speaks from awaking from a meditation. "Two souls, one female one male, both pure of heart, but one is pure while the other is mixed, this is the one who shall lead our planet into good times and protect it from evil, this man is the one and only one who is fully light, yet his inner power is yami, and yami wants to protect the universe and earn the chance to rule the world, this person of the spirit yami is worthy and must preform the trial of turtle," Suddenly a giant turtle appears in the ring.

"Fight the turtle warrior or be crushed by him." Master Roga goes into the ring and streches a bit. "Alright, a little bit of fighting won't hurt." The turtle then shot forward running and punched the ground Master Roga jumped from, the tile broken. The turtle then launched a kick as Master Roga jumped and the Human Master crossed his arms as an X to block. The blow was powerful but it didn't move Master Roga.

The turtle pulled back his leg and Master Roga transformed into his young form then launched 4 hard jabs to the collar plate of the shell. The turtle dug in and the tiles cracked. Master Roga then backflipped to get some distance but the turtle appeared infront of him and back handed him to the turtles right. Master Roga then pushed some energy out of his right hand to stop himself from flying from the backhand and used pure speed.

He then swept the turtle off his feet and brought his heel onto his chest. The heel was flaming with energy so when it hit, an explosion was heard throughout the ring with the turtle's shell smoking from the attack. The turtle was on his back. Master Roga jumped into the air and brought his two hands close to his chest, gathering a ball of blue crackling energy, He then launched his turtle style wave at the turtle who was still on the ground.

The beam hit and more smoke came off his shell. Master Roga decided to use wolf fang fist and shot down, looking like a wolf on the pounce. He then started marching in his chest, cracking the tiles as he was doing so none stop, The turtle launched a hook to the side of Master Roga while this was going on.

Yamcha flipped off him, causing the tiles to crack even more and used his mind to lift up the turtle into the air. As he lifted him, the turtle screamed. "Let me down! Let me down!" Master Roga then starts slamming him into the ground with his mind until he flying down, then he gets under him, charging as much ki as possible and unleashing a super kamehameha into the turtle. As the impact hit, parts of the turtles shell fell to the ground as the spirit of the turtle creature died.

The shaman took out a bone and threw it into a burning dish, he then said. "Wolf spirit, come forth and take flesh!" The drums were playing and the tribe was doing a cerimonial dance around the tournament ring chanting. Come forth and take flesh. Then something jumped out of the flaming dish into the ring. It took form as a white man wolf appeared, "I was summoned to eat you, now lets see what you can do mortal..."

Suddenly the wolf shot forward with a headbutt to the stomach, Master Roga got pushed back a foot and the wolf came forward with a punch to the chest. Master Roga blocked and didn't move but the tiles behind him cracked from the force. "Is that all you got wolfie?" Master Roga teased as the wolf spun with a spin kick which sent Master Roga flying to the outskirts of the ring "Looks like your hurt...maybe i'll..."

Master Roga just faded from view and reblured on the left flank gathering energy and preforming an energy kick to the side which made the man wolf double over and flying, blowing the giant wolf man into a totem pole on the corner of the ring. The wolf stood up and started roaring.

"You will die mortal dog!" A massive blast from the mouth of the wolf is launched towards Master Roga and Master Roga just fired a moderate ki blast which canceled it out and caused alot of smoke. Through the smoke, Master Roga shot forward with his speed in his transformation and launched 3 kicks to the chest and a flash kick to the face of the wolf, causing the wolf to get airborn. Now the wolf was mad flying in the air.

Master Roga then gathered some energy and cupped his hands to his right hand quickly then fired a kaimehameha wave to make him feel sick. "Argh, damn it..." the wolf man said. Master Roga then saw him fall flying into the ground and lept into the air with his hands to his right hip, gathering energy then thrusting his arms forward, his hands open with his palms flat and facing his opponent as he fired a kaimehameha at the wolf man who then retaliated by firing a mouth blast at the attack. Both blasts were fighting each other and in the end, the turtle style wave broke through and crushed the wolf man or so he thought.

The explosion rang through the ring, smoke picked up throughout the tribal area, soon Master Roga landed close to the manwolf. He then got serious and took out his one handed sword. The wolf then came out of the smoke, rushing at him, and Master Roga preformed a katana slice preforming a 360 and then a pierce to the center of the wolf man's chest, causing the creature to pass out. "I don't know what your problem is, but maybe now you'll find peace, sleep tight...."

Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

More training with Kami Empty Train in 60x gravity! Kami's Orders

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/17/2012, 12:41 am

After the training session was over, the pendelum room then turned back to a normal room, Master Roga turned to his left and walked towards the door that led outside. Mr. Popo was waiting for him. "Kami wants you to train in sixty times normal gravity, he says thats a good level for you." And with that, Yamcha left the palace and went to his capsule home which was now stationed on the lookout.

Master Roga went into his house, right to the sparring room and pressed a button on his scouter and spoke. "Computer. Set gravity to sixty times that of earth's gravity." The room then felt a bit heavy but Yamcha was used to the strain now, Puar was in the control room monitoring the vitals of Yamcha. Master Roga then decided to begin his warm up.

He then did his stretches, first with his legs going side to side. He curled it in on both sides, as he used his warm-up to get used to the gravity. He then rolled his ankles and wrist in the gravity to loosen them up, getting more flexible. He had a new rival and he had to get stronger then him.

Now he was working on his hip and torso, moving around to get the kinks out before he trained. Now he was touching his toes, building up his abs in the warm-up. Now he was stretching his arms, knowing that this would help his training. He did both arms for awhile then bent over from side to side to get any cramps he would get from training out of him.

Now he was cracking his neck, shaking his body out to de-tensify his muscles and was now ready to start his training.

He then started using the stance no-shadow to work on his ground fighting footwork, launching low ground kicks while moving forward to build up his torso and legs.

The kicks were getting there, he had done this before but now in sixty times enhanced gravity this was the test, how long could he keep this up? He kept at it, moving skillfully and forward on the ground. He then preformed the hurricane kick, spinning around the gravitron, using his mastery of flight to control his path so he'd be circling the room. He then stopped and looked at the wall smiling.

He then yelled. 'WOLF FANG FIST!' and began striking the walls. He was going at a moderate pace striking the walls. It looked like wolfs were headbutting the walls as he was punching it. He then launched knees and elbows which looked like a red wolf jabbing and headbutting the wall. He kept this up for as long as he could.

He then shot back and started running around the room like a wolf on his hands and feet, moving pretty fast considering the gravity. He kept the pace up, not slowing down an inch so he'd get the most of his training. He then shot forward and flipped in the air, curling up like a ball. He then landed on his feet, throwing down jabs at fast succession. His goal was to push himself as hard as he could after mastering 20x gravity.

Now he was concentrating his energy, making eight afterimages of himself appear in the room as he used zanzoken. His speed was improving a bit, there wasn't that much strain anymore on the technique other then the gravity so he pushed himself harder and made a total of twelve after images of himself in the gravity room. His adapting to the gravity as well as mastering zanzoken was really paying off. His skills got heighten since last time.

Master Roga then stopped moving fast, the after images fading until the real Master Roga was there by himself. He started moving pretty fast, but yet again there were taps from his feet. He was so mad. "Damn it, I'm going to have to focus on this technique of zanzoken if i want to get better," He said as he focused harder. Now there was no taps heard, he was moving really fast and barely getting tired.

He then took out a bell and put it around his neck. His goal was to move so fast the bell wouldn't ring. As he started the bell was ringing loudly. He then decided to concentrate and slow it down mentally to have more control. As he was moving the bell didn't ring as much. He kept this up, his training hard and taxing but having rewards from hard work.

He controlled his body as much as he could and soon after a few minutes the bell wasn't ringing. He kept up this speed, hearing taps again on the tile as he was moving so fast and skillfully the bell didn't ring. As he stopped the taps the bell would ring ever so often. He cleared his mind so he'd be more focused and the bell stopped ringing as well as the tapping sounds on the floor going silent.

Master Roga was happy while he was training, improving himself greatly in this gravity. He then took out his sword and started training with it, his goal was not to let the bell ring. The bell rang for awhile until Master Roga focused his movements, then the bell would barely ring. Trying to be perfect, Master Roga moved faster, concentrating on his body even more while swinging his sword.

The bell rang ever so often until he mastered himself as he was practicing speed, body control and swordplay all at once. Then the bell never rang. He kept doing this for awhile until he felt he mastered this particular training exercise. He took off the bell and sheathed his sword.

He then started jogging around the room, getting his body to endure the gravity he was in. He was going at a casual pace around the room, he could still be seen by the naked eye.

His legs were getting the most training for he liked using kicks as well as punches. He kept up his pace as he finished his first lap, not sweating as much as he did before.

He then jumped into the air, throwing shots then landing on the ground. He jumped and launched quick jabs and a knee then did a front-flip, landing on the ground.

He kept jogging around the room, his legs building up as well as his arms as they swung while he ran. He heighten his pace, going from a jog to a run. The gravity strengthing his body as he went.

He then launched shots and combos while running, his arms getting a hard workout from the exercise. He then started jumping around, giving his body a more harder workout, controlling his body while jumping and landing doing barrel rolls upon landing and getting back onto his feet to jump again. He kept this up for a few minutes until he decided to try something else.

He then formed a ball of energy with his hands at his right hip, within his palms and launched a kamehameha at the wall. The wall didn't break and Master Roga kept firing the wave at the wall until an explosion was heard. The wall was undamaged and Master Roga was relieved.

Master Roga then drew his sword and channeled energy through it, he then started swinging his sword around, concentrating his Ki manipulation skills to keep the energy in the sword as he kept up his swordplay in sixty gravity. He kept at it, chopping, hacking, slicing and slashing while holding the energy in the sword.

This was taxing but as a human warrior, he had to keep this up. He kept slashing the air with his energy inside the blade which glowed with a dark tint.

He was sweating but he didn't care, he had to master this technique. He slashed at the wall with his sword normally. He kept this up for as long as he could, building good arm and wrist strength, speed and endurance.

He then stopped attacking the wall and sheathing his demonic sword. Master Roga then started doing deep knee bends, dipping up and down for 10 minutes straight until his legs felt like lead. He then remembered what his teacher told him.

Transformations and power-ups aren't enough, you must train in base form to notice any considerable gain in training. The harder the conditions, the better the training will be and the more power you'll receive from your hard work

"Train harder? okay." He then cupped his hands to his right hip and thrust-ed them upwards, launching a red wave to the ceiling. It was struggling to get to the top, due to the gravity so Master Roga put more power into it concentrating. The turtle style wave was barely moving from the spot it was at, halfway to the ceiling.

Master Roga sweats and maintains the wave for awhile, slowly the beam rose a little bit. He kept at this, for Ki manipulation training and Ki endurance training until he stopped, causing the kaimehameha wave to crash down on Master Roga.

Master Roga blocked as the wave came crashing down and smoke overtook the gravitron. As the smoke cleared, Master Roga was blocking, smoke coming off him slightly. He was pissed. "Had i transformed, that wave would have hit the ceiling...fuck...i need to get stronger."

Master Roga then got cross legged on the ground and began to meditate. His energy was high but not high enough and he needed to strengthen himself with meditation.

His energy was pulsating around him as he meditated. His Ki mastery paying off as he controlled the energy inside him. He focused and kept focusing on his Ki, not flinching but floating in the air cross legged. He kept at it, sweat pouring off his body in sixty times enhanced gravity.

The strain was indeed getting to him. He had to stop or he'd pass out. Master Roga then stopped meditating and began to skip rope around the room, he went at a good pace and never missed the rope.

He was getting tired so this would be his last training exercise at this level. He went around the room 4 times, each time was faster then the last, his body was aching and his mental couldn't block out the pain anymore so he stopped.

Master Roga then started moving around the gravitron slow at first with his feet, training his footwork since this was vital in a fight. He moved with haste as he went, stepping all sorts of ways around the gravitron room in the ship. He used zanzoken while doing this and 9 afterimages himself included were around the gravitron room in stance poses, the afterimages in wolf stances.

He then had them circle around the room really fast and has them move in, doing attacks of martial arts when circling close. He then brought the afterimages out and had them standing again.

He decided to keep trying this technique and had them all fly in to the center of the room doing 1 hitter type kung fu and street fighter moves. They then disapeared and Master Roga was back in the center of the ring.

He then started seeing how high he could jump and started jumping straight up into the air then rolling into a ball apon decent, landing feet first on the ground. He was only half way to the ceiling.

He jumped again, this time channeling ki into his legs, not using straight Jin and got a bit higher, he was 3/4s of the way to the ceiling.

He then landed on the ground and started jumping with Jin alone, building up his lower body as he was doing this. After twenty four jumps. He jumped again with his Jin. He then got almost to the top and streched his arms up, touching the ceiling at last. Finnally his exercise has yeilded bragging rights.

Master Roga then gathered his energy and preformed zanzoken yet again. This time there were only five after images in shadow wolf stance, he had them circle the room then close in. He then pulled them back and closed in again. He kept doing this exercise to strenthen his zanzoken technique.

He kept closing in and comming back out while circling as the afterimages, he continued to preform this manuver, knowing that self mastery isn't lazy. He kept going in then out then in then out then in continuously.

he then had the images cross each other in the center and go to other sides of the room. He kept doing this exercise, comming in and crossing with his zanzoken technique in effect. He then sweated a bit and cut out the technique, only now being one solid human warrior and not an afterimage.

The human warrior then took a skipping rope and started skipping again, this time moving moderately around the gravitron in a circular path. His legs were feeling the burn, his body sweating from the training but he had to push on.

Well he didn't need it but it would be appreciated. He kept his resolve and continued to skip around the gravitron, steam comming off his body as it was getting hot. Now he knew he was approaching his limts, and had to push out the energy he had inside him.

He then finished up with gathering his energy and pushing it out. It got windy and lightning was in the wind from Master Roga's energy and he was yelling whilst doing this. He screamed as he pushed out more energy, his muscles aching like shit while doing this.

He then tired out and dropped to the floor on one knee. "That...should do it." He then took a breath, his lungs filling with vital air and oxygen for his muscles comming into his body and recharging them with the dark energy with dwelled within comming into his cells to regenerate muscle tissue through concentrating the KI into the cells to heal, his concentration has risen after he gathered himself, willing out the pain once more. He then got to his feet and flexed a bit.

"Okay," he said outloud, the gravity not straining him at all after the intense warm up session he just preformed. "I've mastered thirty times normal gravity. I should be able to fight fine in this gravity without it straining me. Lucky thing i did this, now i'll be more effective on higher gravity planets. Alright, time to see if my training's paid off. i need to fight someone in this gravity."

2,454 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

More training with Kami Empty Trip to the Pendelum Room: Training against Majined Saiyans

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/17/2012, 1:56 am

Kami stood on the lookout by Roga's capsule house as Yamcha came out the front door. Young Master Roga, your progressing nicely. It's time for another training session...but first you must be tired from training in sixty times gravity. Master Roga nodded. "Yes, i'm exausted. Could you take care of that Kami?"

Kami laid hand on Master Roga and he was immediately healed and restored to his former strength and glory. Roga smiled. "Thank you Kami." The Guardian then spoke once more. Good. Very good. Now Mr. Popo will escort you to the pendelum room. You'll be going to vegeta to fight a group of majined saiyans so you can get a feel for fighting possessed saiyans. This session of training will prepare you for Bardock's return.

Mr Popo then took Yamcha to the pendelum room and the wolf master walked in as Mr. Popo opened the door. As Roga walked in, the room changed and his mind was in another place in a different time.

Yamcha was in the Scorched plains, concentrating on his energy when suddenly a group of 5 saiyan appeared. "What are you doing here Human Warrior?" Master Roga replied, "Does it really matter? Your up to no good anyway, i can sense the darkness from each of you".

He noticed that these saiyans were being controlled by the robed being Master Roga laughed, "Big whoop, you sold out your heritage for power. He then looked at the 5 saiyans. "Very well, i'll spar, 2 two on one matches and the third one will be you." he said, angered that such an honorable race would sell out for power. Master Roga's scouter got a reading on all of the saiyans. The scouter read all the majined saiyans' battle fighting powers to be at eighty thousand. He then replied after smiled after looking through his blue scouter lense at the readings, "Okay, we'll fight."

Both of the two saiyans he challenged shot forward toward Yamcha a straight line. One ducked and the other fired a ki blast at Master Roga, Master Roga deflected it and a saiyan faded behind him and spiked him in his head. Master Roga went down and shot his right leg towards the first saiyan's stomach, sending him flying back, the second gathered energy and launched two ki blasts, one from each hand towards the Human Master.

Master Roga blocked smoke comming about his body. But as the smoke cleared, Master Roga stood firm. He then shot out of the smoke head first to hit the saiyan who was wearing armor. He landed in the center of his chest and it hit, cracking his armor making him a bit tipsy. He launched his elbows to his shoulders and got him too the ground.

He head butted him 3 times as he got on top of him, then started punching his torso up as he was ontop of the saiyan and to finish it off, what looked like a wolf headbutting his cheek was really Roga landing a wolf fang fist type punch on the saiyan which broke teeth. His scouter went off, alerting him that the other saiyan was charging an attack.

Suddenly a gallic gun was launched towards Master Roga and the fallen saiyan. Master Roga faded as the gallic gun hit the now hurt saiyan he beat up. As it hit the fallen saiyan, he exploded, blood everywhere. Master Roga faded above the second saiyan who launched the attack and preformed an axe kick to sent him to the ground.

He then shot down, gathering energy in his right foot and landed hard on his armor with what looked like a red wolf headbutting the chest. in truth it was a wolf fang fist style kick. The saiyan screamed and coughed up blood. He then picked him up and threw him into the air. He then shot forward fist out to keep him up.

He then volleyed his body to set up the spike, Within seconds Master Roga was above him with a hard spike to the ground. The saiyan screamed and yelled. "FUCK! Some Human Master...damn...." Master Roga then smirked, "not bad"

The two saiyans: one dead and one alive were removed from the room. Another saiyan came out and shot forward with a knee to the stomach, Master Roga put his arms up infront of him in an 'X' across his chest, ducking his head underneath the X as the knee hit, not moving Master Roga an inch.

The third saiyan then fired a barrage of ki blasts that Master Roga was blocking, causing smoke to overtake the scorched lands. Master Roga was charging while blocking and said. "Taste my wolf fang fist!" He shot forward, moving his hands so it looked like a wolf charging towards the saiyan.

One wolf bit his shoulder which was his hand, another wolf bit his shoulder which was another arm and it looked like a wolf was preforming multiple headbutts to the saiyan. He then shot his hands to the temples of the saiyan's which felt like the claws of the wolf hitting the temples. The saiyan felt dizzy. He then preformed an axe kick to the chin of the saiyan which sent him flying Master Roga then charged his energy a bit and discharged an Ki Beam at the saiyan.

The saiyan got hit by the blast and was smoking as he hit the ground. The saiyan then growled and yelled. "Damn you!" Master Roga just gave him one hard kick to the face which sent him flying. Then Master Roga ran to his side, hitting him on the fly then launched a knee to the stomach and a elbow to the back at the same time. This stunned the saiyan. As he hit the ground stunnned, the robed man spoke to Master Roga in his mind. (These were renegades, one dead, 2 stunned...i think this is good sport) Yamcha replied. (You have no soul wizard

The robed man sent out the fourth saiyan. This saiyan opened his mouth and fired an erasor cannon, Master Roga put his two fingers at his temple and yelled 'focus!" suddenly a thick piece of the ground lifted up as he used his psychic powers and hit the erasor cannon, destroying it. This saiyan shot forward with kicks that Master Roga was dodging while in planet vegeta's gravity which was ten times that of earth.

Master Roga caught one of his kicks and slammed the saiyan to the ground so hard he got whiplash. He then let go. The saiyan was disoreniented from the attack. Master Roga replenished his ki and gathered energy, he then cupped his hands to his right hip, a red ball forming in his cupped palms. He then launched a moderate kamehameha (turtle style wave) at the saiyan.

The saiyan fired a gallic gun to counter. The beams push each other, the dirt from the ground lifting up beneath Roga and the saiyan.. A massive explosion was heard and as the smoke cleared, Master Roga and the Saiyan were grappling.

The saiyan with the robed man spoke. "Wow that one is even with the Human Master..." The robed man replied. "Yes, but for how long?" Master Roga leanned back and used his feet to kick the Human Master into the air. He then launched an Ki Wave at the saiyan. A massive explosion was heard and a neardeathed saiyan fell to the ground.

The robed man smirked. "your style is impressive but can you stop what you had the most trouble against?" Suddenly the saiyan thrusted his right arm towards the air on a diagonal, his palms facing the sky and launched white ball of energy. He then clenched his fist and the ball grew to a really large size.

He then shot forward and with a hard right and an afterimage went right through the saiyan . From behind the saiyan, Roga fired a hard right to the spine, dropping the fifth saiyan opponent.

As the saiyan landed on his back, he looked at the moon ball and began to transform. his eyes becoming red and his body increasing in size. His teeth were fangs like a wolf now. As he got bigger the clothes he was in ripped and the fifth saiyan combatant got furry as he continued to grow in size.

As he was transforming, another saiyan fired a massive blast at the moon ball, his eyes not fixated from the moon energy as his head was turned away from it. The blast hit, canceling out the moon ball so only the second last saiyan would transform. Master Roga's scouter was showing a powerlevel a bit higher then his maximum. The ozzaru now stood over Roga, 50 feet in size. The ozzaru's powerlevel was massive but he had to stop him.

Master Roga floated in the air and shot forward using wolf fang fist to punch and kick the center of the massive ozzaru, he knew his hits were landing but after awhile the ozzaru braced his chest, sending him back. The ozzaru was about to preform a mouth blast so Master Roga shot up, gathering energy and a blue wolf was seen, headbutting the lower snout of the ozzaru. Roga preforming yet another wolf fang fist manuver.

He swallowed his blast and was hurt. He then cupped his hands to his right hip as he charged for his life. A blue ball formed but got bigger then a normal kamehameha, his palms struggling to cup the sphere of energy. He then thrusted his arms fully forward, his hands open with his palms facing the ozzaru as he launched a massive super kamehameha wave at the shoulder of the ozzaru.

A roar was heard from the ozzaru as his right shoulder was hurt bad, he coulden't use his right arm. Master Roga faded above the ozzaru gathering energy, placing his hands infront of his chest in the form of a triangle at the center of his chest and discharged a Tri-beam to the back of the ozzaru's head. The oozaru screamed in pain and swung his left arm to swat Roga, the Human Master. Roga blocked as he got hit and flew into the ground making a crator as he landed.

Yamcha was ringing with pain. Wow, even with all that damage, he still has strength. If it wasn't for King Kai's Garments...i'd be KO'ed. He thought to himself as he picked himself up and looked at the ozzaru who was comming for him with a left hand to grab him.

Master Roga drew his sword and cut the Human Master's palm. He then sheathed his sword and comming from below, launched a flying kick to the face of the ozzaru who was wobbly. An aura came about Master Roga as he was gathering energy, he then powered up, his aura feeding him the vital energy he needed and cupped his hands to his right hip.

A big blue sphere formed in his palms and he began to charge it. As the oozaru looked dizzy, Master Roga thrusted his arms forward with his palms facing the ozzaru and launched a super kamehameha wave towards the ozzaru's chest. The blast hit and the ozzaru was incinerated from the attack, armor all gone, just some naked ape.

He was on his knees, wezing hard. Master Roga then drew his sword and shot forward. The ozzaru fired a weak mouth blast with what he had left and it went through Roga's after image technique. The wolf master then appeared behind the oozaru and with one slice, cut off the tail.

The saiyan then shrunk to his humanoid form as he turned to normal and growled. "You think this is over?" He then grabbed his left arm and snapped it back into place.

This saiyan is tough, but this training is paramount to know what to expect from a majined possessed saiyan. He thought to himself. He then rushed forward, green energy discharged from his feet and was comming apon the majined saiyan fast.

Roga then gathered energy in his right hand and as he got close to the saiyan's chest who was weakened from the attacks in ozzaru but still able to fight, launched a ki wave at point blank into his chest. An explosion was heard as the Ki wave hit but the saiyan hurled a right cross towards Yamcha which he felt on his left cheek.

Yamcha quickly grabbed the arm that the majined saiyan used to punch him with his right hand and got around him, getting him into an arm bar. Roga then used his free hand to grab the tail of the majined saiyan and within seconds, the saiyan was paralized on the ground unable to help himself. In short, the second last saiyan was defeated. Yamcha wrenched on the tail of the majined saiyan until he screamed out and passed out on the ground.

The last majined saiyan looked at Yamcha and smirked, "You may have beaten an ozzaru but can you defeat...a super saiyan! HAAA!" The majinned saiyan man's hair began to flicker in and out with a gold tint, his aura started to glow golden and his muscle mass began to increase.

Yamcha sensed the energy from this opponent and was shocked. The fuck? Super Saiyan? I've never heard of that transformation before, his spiritual pressure is going through the roof! His spiritual pulse is pumping faster then i've ever felt before! He thought with concern for his safety.

Yamcha then yelled. "I don't care how much more power you have then me, I will defeat you from breeding chaos! You sold out your people for power and i will not have this betrayal go unanswered! HAAAA!!"

Roga's energy began to flare up, his aura turning silver as well as his hair becoming silver as well, his glutes, biceps, triceps, deltoids, pecks, thighs as well as his other muscles increased in size. Fox ears appeared in his hair as well as his hands turning into claws. Suddenly a massive explosion of power errupted from Roga as it also errupted from the majinned saiyan. Now both of them were transformed.

They then came to blows. the possessed saiyan making the first move in means of a hard strike to the gut. Yamcha got winded and was kneed in the face and sent flying into the sky. The possessed super saiyan then blurred from view and came behind Yamcha to spike him into the ground.

Yamcha used his after image technique to escape this assault and appeared above him with his hands in the center of his chest in the form of a triangle as he unleashed a Tri-Beam. It hit and the super saiyan flew down to the ground, smoking from the ki attack.

Yamcha then used powered flight to shoot down and grabbed him from behind while flying down. He then spoke. "By the way you piece of vile trash, i'm just getting warmed up." He then moved his right hand ant took his right finger and touched his spine as he used a technique called pressure points which he learned from Muten Roshi to stun the opponent

Yamcha then flew down with the majined super saiyan faster then the speed he was falling at and slammed him into the ground, making a crator. He then fired a rapid volley of ki blasts into the crater as he sensed the majined super saiyan's power decreasing.

He then floated over the crator, the majined super saiyan paralized and gathered spiritral energy as his hands were infront of his chest in a triangle shape, a silver crackling aura about his body feeding him ki.

He then yelled. "Take this...Neo Tri-beam!" And with that, a barrage of tri-beams were launched into the crater. With each tri beam the majined super saiyan got weaker and weaker until he was no longer a super saiyan. After the last neo tri-beam, Roga flew down to the ground, sweating heavily and tired. He looked inside of the crator and saw the majined saiyan barely able to move or breathe. His arms and legs were ripped off and he was pretty much unable to continue to fight.

The wizard frowned at the outcome of the fight. He then yelled, "You defeated my majined saiyans...but i'm not mad. There will always be people wanting more then what they have. There will always be envy greed and lust as well as pride. I'll never run out of minions! Muhahahaha!!"

He then vanished, his laughter heard throughout the planet and also through out Roga's mind. The words of the wizard troubled Yamcha,

"There will always be people wanting more then what they have. There will always be envy greed and lust as well as pride."

Soon the terrain changed and Master Roga's mind returned to his body, he left the pendelum room and went back to the throne room to see kami for his next tasking.

2,854 words total.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

More training with Kami Empty Trip To the Pendelum Room to train under the great Chello: Kami's Orders

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/17/2012, 8:01 pm

Master Roga was infront of the Guardian of Earth again. He wondered what type of training he'd have him do today. He's trained in sixty times gravity and has also trained in the pendelum room a few times. He liked his training as well as spending time with Kami. It made him feel worthy of his title that was bestowed apon him: Master Roga, Champion of Earth.

The Namekian Guardian of Earth then looked apon Yamcha and spoke to him, Mr Popo standing by the door. Master Roga, you have done well, but you must keep up the training. Mr Popo will take you back to the pendelum room. You'll be going to a time before my family was born...a wise namekian awaits you there to teach you a new skill. You'll need to get a piece of fruit to present to the namekian master.

Mr Popo then escorted Yamcha to the pendelum room down a long flight of stairs. As they reached the room, Mr Popo opened the door and Roga went inside. As he stepped inside, Roga's mind was transported to another time and place.

Master Roga was now transported on namek. Now looking for the namekian master, he gathered his Ki and shot off into the sky. He was now flying in the air, looking down at the beauty of namek as he went past. He saw a fish jump out of water only to be picked up by a bird of some sort.

Survival of the fittest, can't get a better example then that He said to himself as the bird flew off with the fish. He then noticed the 3 suns and smirked, "never ending day, i'd go crazy here!" Soon he came into contact with an island full of trees with fruit. "Alright, this must be the fruit Kami was talking about, now all i gotta do is get one..."

A massive blast wizzed past him as his senses alerted him, causing him to stop suddenly. He then shot down to the ground where he spotted a namek. We don't like trespassers! State your business!" Roga Looked at the namek and growled. my dear namekian, all i seek is the master chello, i heard he had an technique that would be useful.

The namek replied. First you must pass the challenge of Chello, and i am the one who issues that challenge, so are you ready?" The Human Master looked at the namek as he got into a stance. "I'm ready," The namekian shot forward and kicked him in the chest. Master Roga went flying into a tree. but he bounced off the tree with his feet and spun like a ball going counter clockwise and nailed the namekian with two strong feet in the face, sending him crashing into the ground.

As the namek hit the ground, Master Roga shot forward and attempted to kick him in the face as he was standing up, the namekian sensed this and put up his arms to block. The namek smirked. "So you know how to fight...lets see what else you know." The namekian shot forward and started hitting him with his fists in certain areas, the punches were ki infused and were heavy, He worked his body and then launched an uppercut which sent Master Roga airborn.

After this, Yamcha's leg was grabbed and he was slammed down onto the ground, The then flipped back and cupped his hands to his right hip. "Take this! Haa!" He then let the massive wave of energy rip from his two palms as he brought his arms forward with the thrust, a blue beam of energy approached Master Roga who was getting up.

Roga then sensed the energy, gathered energy into his right wrist and hand and then back handed the energy wave into a tree with ease. The namekian was in shock and shot forward as the Human Master shot forward. As they met each other, they grabbed each other's hand and began to grapple while standing.

The namek nailed Master Roga with a headbutt. Master Roga sent a strong knee to his stomach. The namek coughed up blood and Yamcha kept kneeing him as the namek held on. (Drat, i can't use my hands) Master Roga thought while attacking, After a few hard knees, the namekian let go.

Master Roga then released the namekian. "well, it seems your not as strong as you let on, i'll spare your life because i don't feel like spilling namekian blood right now." The namek got up to his feet. "Well then Human Master, you passed the test of chello...i'm his student, i was out training and kept in mental contact with him, he says your a nether Human Warrior but not like the others from the nether realm. He wants to meet you so lets go."

Master Roga yelled. "So this was all a game? i will beat the tar out of this chello." The namek laughed, "You can try, follow me!" And both the namek and Yamcha gathered an aura about their bodies and shot off towards chello's house. As they were flying, the namek spoke again.

"Master Chello is one of the toughest masters on this planet, i'm his student. the test was patience, toughness and mercy. you were patience with me as i told you the story through an illusion you thought was real. Roga responded, So the first namek i talked to wasn't real? Spooky... The namekian student continued "You were tough in battle and you were mercifull to me."

The namekian stopped in mid flight and Yamcha stopped behind him. "What's the meaning of this sudden stop?" Yamcha asked? The namek replied, "To see master Chello, you must offer him a piece of fruit and these trees have his favorite fruit." Yamcha floated down to the tree and took off a piece of namekian fruit.

"This better get me trained!" Yamcha roars, "I don't want to give him this fruit and here that he won't train me!" the namek laughed, "He'll train you don't worry." The namek then flew again and Yamcha flew behind him.
Chello was sitting on the front porch of his house relaxing when he sensed a saiyan and a namekian.

(What's this another student? He better have something to eat as an offering...) Chello thought to himself. The Human Master landed with the namek infront of chello and Yamcha handed him the namekian fruit. "Chello, i'm going to cut to the chase." Chello took the fruit and ate it as he was talking.

"I want to train with you, i want to learn your techniques, i heard your the best teacher on namek right now." Chello laughs, "Flattery will get you everywhere...so the first thing i'm going to do is spar you, just to see where your at in fighting prowless."

Master Roga took a wolf stance as the namekian monk named Chello took a snake like stance.

Roga shot forward, balling his right and left fist. He then thrusted his arms forward in a fast motion, unleashing numerous body and face shots at the namekian who just used his palms to block all of them. This is relaxing.. He said outloud. Roga then grabbed his right wrist as he thrusted his left arm forward, his left hand in the form of a wolf's head biting down on his wrist and preformed a headbutt to the namekian's collar bone.

As the hit landed, chello was in pain somewhat but blocked it out and with left hand, quickly balled it into a fist and thrusted his right arm forward as he aimed quickly and launched a right jab to the face. The hit lands and Roga still holds on, thrusting his right leg upward as he launched contiuous knees to his stomach.

After which he would then throw the namek into the sky. But Chello had other plans. The namek kept punching with his free hand as Roga kept kneeing him with his free leg. The hits were hard and unforgiving as the fight continued. Both combatants were in pain, Roga crushed his wrist and the namek responded by firing a moderate blast at Roga's chest which pushed him back. He used flight to break the wind pressure created from the coil of the moderate ki blast hitting him.

Chello gathered energy in his right hand and straighted out his palm. The namekian then karate chopped left arm off by the elbow, making it a clean cut by the elbow joint. He then concentrated and grew back what he lost. Not bad my fellow Human Master, no one has ever gotten me to do that before. Now do you wish to continue our match?" Master Roga said "Sure thing green bean."

They both took to the sky, pushing ki from underneath their feet and shot up 10 feet. Chello came in, balling his right hand with energy glowing in his hand that turned into a fist.

He then shot his right arm forward and fired a moderate blast at close range which Yamcha caught with his right hand, his palm facing flat towards the fist.

The namekian then started putting ki into his leg muscles and began launching kicks. Roga put energy into his upper body, through his arms and started slapping away the kicks that were aimed for his upper body with the ki he channeled into his hands, a strenuous task but none the less this was training.

The namekian then faded from view and reblured above Roga for a diagonal kick to the back, but to his surprise he went through an afterimage of Roga. The real Roga appeared above him and went for a two fisted spike on the namekian. Then he hit an afterimage, going right through and Roga was axe kicked by the real Chello towards the ground.

As Roga was plummeting to the ground, he used flight to break the wind pressure once again and looked up. Chello was still up there. He then gathered his dark spirit energy as he gripped his right wrist with his left hand, his right palm facing upwards. He knew his energy manipulation skills were improving because in mere seconds a spirit ball was made.

He then released his left arm and thrusted his right arm towards chello, the Spirit Ball rushing to where he was. As it got close, Chello summoned ki to his arm muscles and slapped away the ball to his right. "Nice trick, got anymore?" He said tauntingly. Roga brought his left arm towards the side of his body, redirecting the ball back towards Chello.

The ball hit chello's right shoulder and his right arm was useless. The Human Master then brought the ball back to his left side and scored a direct hit to the ribs. Chello fell to the ground grabbing his side with his one good arm.

Well this was interesting, now namek tell me, am i worthy of training?"

Chello spoke Your tough as nails, i like that. He said as he hit the ground landing on his feet and one good left arm. He then got to his feet and tore off his right arm from the shoulder blade. He then concentrated his ki once more and a fresh arm shot out of the socket he ripped his dead right arm from.

The two then went at it again. The Human Master brought his right arm forward with his two right fingers down and Chello got hit in his head with the spirit ball. The namek grabbed his head. Ow! That made my head ring.

Roga then brought his right fingers up while thrusting his right arm up and the Spirit Ball hit Chello in the chin. He flew back and Roga zanzokened, rebluring above him with a hard knee to his chest. As the attack landed, Chello hit the ground, making a small crator. The namek coughed a bit as Roga got up.

"That's all fokes," He said as he helped the namekian up. You got endurance for your size, it was an honor training with you. The namekian got up with his help and spoke while coughing. No...the honor ::cough:: is all mine ::cough:: you haven't even wasted a breath, thats ::cough:: good Jin Control ::coughs:: Thank you for giving me a chance to fight a Human Master ::coughs::

Both Master Roga and Master Chello go back to the hut. The namekian takes out some fruit and gives it to Roga and speaks. "What is your goal Master Roga?" Master Roga replied. "To be strong enough to protect what matters most." He then took a few bites of the fruit until he got to the core. Master Chello took out another fruit and ate it as well until it was at the core as well. After eating the fruit, both fighters were at full strength once more.

"You have all the basic skills of a druid Yamcha. It's your eyes that give you away. Be unpredictable, attack from your super conscience, your inner essence that lies within you. Power isn't anything if you waste it. When fighting a mountain that is planted firm in foundation, be like a raging storm that swallows ships."

Chello cracked his neck a bit then continued to speak, "When fighting someone that is like a raging storm, be like the hurricane which controls the storm. When fighting someone who is like a hurricane, be like the moon which controls the hurricane which controls the wave of the storm. This is all i have to say to you. I need not fight you again nor do i need to teach you again."

Suddenly everything fades away and Roga is back in the pendelum room. Now being told of a new defensive technique and the means of how to do it, he went to the door and followed Mr. Popo back to the throne room to see Kami for his next task.

2,337 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

More training with Kami Empty Kami's orders to go to the Astral Plane: Helping Demonic Souls cross over

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/18/2012, 1:45 am

Expert Roga and Mr. Popo walked into the throne room of Kami's palace from the pendelum room, They both looked apon the greatness of the Guardian of Earth. Kami took a breat then spoke.

"Expert Roga...you have a long way to go before your a master...i am still training you...i was testing you to see if you'd argue with me and my training regiment and you haven't which shows that you aren't a dark master. Your a student who is an expert in martial arts and likes to learn and appreciate the new challenges i put infront of you."

He then coughed a bit then continued to speak. Your fight with Piccolo Damaio who is my dark half has weakened you a bit. You won't be able to enter the battle that is raging on earth but you'll be able to train...now i want you to go to the astral plane and stand up to the demonic bullies that came from your soul after you reformed from evil.

Wolfbrother Roga took a seat on the floor crosslegged and took out his astral crystal and put it in the hole between his crossed legs. The young human expert then gathered his mental powers and focused them through the crystal causing his mind to clear and also entering a meditative state.

His body may have been in Kami's throne room but his mind and soul were else where, in a dimension where his demonic entities were.

Wolfbrother Roga was at Mt. Paozu training his swordplay, moving fast and skillfully with his demonic sword. He then sheathed it and started throwing shots in the air while wearing his light weighted clothing.

"There's my favorite weapon." a familiar scratchy voice said as it came behind him. "So how are you liking you new power." Feng said as he had his arms crossed with his legs spread apart. A smile grew across his amphibian like face. He chuckled as he watched Wolfbrother Roga look almost powerless rising from the ground.

"Ugh, what did you- do to me?" Wolfbrother Roga was asked while in pain. He looked over to Feng in disgust. "I thought we had a deal?" Wolfbrother Roga fell to the ground trying to grab the commander by the shirt.

"I did nothing to hurt you, but to make you stronger." Feng said with his arms out wide bending over to face the Demon. The seethe ran through Wolfbrother Roga's body as his face expressed and angrier and angrier Demon. Who wouldn't hesitate to kill this man once he was more powerful.

"Wolfbrother Roga, don't be mad. You'll be feeling much better soon. How about you just...." Feng stopped as he pulled a needle out of his back pocket and smiled down at the demon. "...take" he continued as he bent down and slowly put the pointy edge to Wolfbrother Roga's hard skin and pushed it in. "..a rest." Feng finished as drugged Wolfbrother Roga so that he wouldn't have to feel worse pain.

Wolfbrother Roga slowly drifted away. "Well, you'll wake up tomorrow don't worry. We'll have something ready for you. " Feng said as he left Wolfbrother Roga there to rest.

A leg hit across Wolfbrother Roga's chest as he awoke in a strange place. The pain felt real as Wolfbrother Roga retreated away from the shadowy figure.

"How did I get here?" Wolfbrother Roga thought to himself as he kept stepping back away from the figure. Until the figure stopped you could see he was opening and closing his fists as he looked over to Wolfbrother Roga. He could feel his eyes beating down on his head as Wolfbrother Roga stared at the shadows. "I was wondering, the same thing."

Wolfbrother Roga's eyes popped out of his head as he shook in fear. The figure charged Wolfbrother Roga as he was backing. Wolfbrother Roga was barely able to lift his hands up to block his face from the sudden attack but he still went sliding backwards.

Wolfbrother Roga's tail hit the ground as he kicked up into the sky and shot a small Ki blast at the figure. The red light made the whole place glow for only a second but he was able to see that it wasn't human, no an icer. "What could it be?" Wolfbrother Roga said as he simply batted the weak Ki Blast away.

A shrieking laugh was heard from the humanoid as he stood still for one moment. Wolfbrother Roga slowly ascended keeping his distance he didn't know what he could and really wanted to find out but not as badly as you would think. This was really the first time Wolfbrother Roga used extreme caution it was odd of him to do this but he wanted to steer clear from him for a moment.

"I apologize Wolfbrother Roga..." said the figure as he bowed. Wolfbrother Roga looked shocked once more his facial expression was apparent as his head tilted forward towards the warrior. The demon slowly charged up a small ball same color as Wolfbrother Roga's a dark blood red. The same as the aura of kaioken and the flames of flaming aura.

Slowly it became obvious to Wolfbrother Roga the figure was just a mirror image. Wolfbrother Roga was even more perturbed as this seemed like an ludic activity to the other. "Call me Wolfbrother Roga." said the impostor as he slowly arose off the ground to Face Wolfbrother Roga in the face. "What are you scared off?" The fake Wolfbrother Roga asked as he tilted his head.

Wolfbrother Roga shook his head as a grin began to grow on his face."Nothing at all." Wolfbrother Roga explained as his eyes began to grow red.

"Ah." The impostor Wolfbrother Roga said as he was shot flying back with eye lasers hitting him in his head. It sent him flipping fifty feet back. "I've been waiting for a challenge!"

Wolfbrother Roga growled as he slowly flew to the impostor. The Impostor stopped himself where no where to go but into the vast empty space that was there. He slowly cracked his neck as he arose. He was obviously angered as he looked at the real Wolfbrother Roga's fist that was in his face.

Wolfbrother Roga laughed as he felt his fist made contact with the demon's face. "You're no stronger than me." Wolfbrother Roga said as he watched the impostor move back because of Wolfbrother Roga's force.

But that wasn't all there was from Wolfbrother Roga's assault he soon followed up with a hard uppercut hitting the impostors jaw. Then a kick to his side which flipped . He was in mid air and now Wolfbrother Roga had sent him sent him tumbling to the ground making a large crash when he landed.

The impostor looked up at Wolfbrother Roga as he slowly descended to the ground and landed right next to the impostor. You could see from Wolfbrother Roga's face that he was having fun with this whole fight. It was nothing but a warm up match for Wolfbrother Roga up until now.

The impostor got to his feet and looked the real Wolfbrother Roga in the eyes. "Heh" he chuckled as he jumped back for one moment and smiled.

With his arms bent and his knees too he made his power level rise greatly. Wolfbrother Roga was shocked then he laughed at the impostor's attempts to beat Wolfbrother Roga. He closed his eyes as he laughed historically.

But when Wolfbrother Roga opened his eyes he was suddenly kicked in his face. Wolfbrother Roga simply moved his head to the left and then brought it back to look at the impostor in the eyes.

"I want your best shot!" Wolfbrother Roga yelled as his aura erupted and surrounded him. Anger filled both of the demons as they stood each others ground staring in their eyes.

Then suddenly both men charged at each other and through the same roundhouse kick and block each others attack. Then Wolfbrother Roga through a left hook meanwhile the impostor did as well. The punches were sent at such force they instantly went their separate ways twirling in the air. Wolfbrother Roga growled as he stopped himself with his feet.

"Why are you so...angry all the time?" The impostor asked while he crossed his arms completely calm. "Why do you think I'm here? To deystroy you? We're both gone if that happens." Explained the impostor as he paced back and fourth along the black clouded room. "Call me Fufa for now." Fufa said as he calmed down Wolfbrother Roga along with that his aura went away.

Then Fufa charged Wolfbrother Roga and put one foot out towards his torso. But Wolfbrother Roga was prepared for that he grabbed Fufa by his foot and pulled him further back.

Fufa was in a bad position at the time he was floating in mid air as Wolfbrother Roga was in control of what would happen. Then Fufa was punched in the face and knocked down to the ground.

Wolfbrother Roga kept onto the aggressive offense and leaped towards Fufa and launched a kick of his own but Fufa to his own surprise ducked it.

He leaped up into the air and flipped keeping his leg stiff he hit Wolfbrother Roga directly on the top of his head with it then he pushed off of his shoulder to land behind him.

Wolfbrother Roga couldn't even react to what happened to him. He just fell to the ground for one moment. His body felt like it was paralyzed. His body seethe with anger as all he could do was change facial expressions.

"I just told you to calm down didn't eye?" Fufa yelled out as he walked over to Wolfbrother Roga. He picked him up by his hair and he stood completely still. Wolfbrother Roga broke out of his state by building up his ki and faced Fufa once again.

Wolfbrother Roga through a round house kick. Fufa blocked it but he was still knocked back a significant distance. Wolfbrother Roga then followed up with a few ki blasts then Fufa deflected with his hands as he charged Wolfbrother Roga as well.

Fufa punched Wolfbrother Roga in the gut which brought him into the air. Wolfbrother Roga spat out his purple blood on the ground as he was held up by Fufa in the air by his fist.

Fufa brought down his hand to his side and watched Wolfbrother Roga recover as he fell lightly on his feet but there was no break for one moment. Fufa quickly kicked Wolfbrother Roga in his nose and followed up with the left foot to his jaw.

Wolfbrother Roga backed up and tried to take a breather but before he could a small red ki blast was sent his way. Wolfbrother Roga deflected it but only to see Fufa in his face again who punched him in his hard purple shell which was pushed into his chest.

Wolfbrother Roga screamed in pain as he clutched his shell that was pushing into his chest. He grew with anger as he charged him again with a straight punch to his face. But Fufa bent back not even lifting a finger he dodged Wolfbrother Roga’s. Wolfbrother Roga was flying through the and could only watch Fufa laugh at Wolfbrother Roga’s attempts. Wolfbrother Roga roared as he charged Fufa the second time.

Fufa knew that he would do this as he put his two hands on the ground and pushed off keeping his two legs stiff and together he kicked Wolfbrother Roga right on his chin pushing him back a few feet as he wiped off the dirt. “Hmm” Wolfbrother Roga grinned as he got into a defensive stance not knowing what would happen next.

Then suddenly two small beams were sent at Wolfbrother Roga. He crossed his arms in front of his face and blocked them. Before Wolfbrother Roga could put his arms down a kick was sent across them it had no effect on Wolfbrother Roga at the time. Fufa looked surprised as he suddenly got strong through out the fight. Was this the training he needed?

Energy was released, punches and kicks were exchanged as Wolfbrother Roga fought his greatest eFufay so far. Himself. Wolfbrother Roga jumped back after the hard kick that was sent after him and stood in a defensive stance again as Fufa charged him once more with a straight punch.

Wolfbrother Roga stepped to his side and grabbed Fufa’s wrist and bent over to throw him to the ground. But Fufa was one step away he kneed Wolfbrother Roga in the back and pulled his arm away and stood in another defensive stance while Wolfbrother Roga turned around and did an identical one.

Concentrating on each other they circled around waiting fora sign, a movement of any type.

“Hmm? Ready to give up?” Fufa asked as he came to an halt. Wolfbrother Roga widened his eyes and his eyebrows began to arch as he let his anger out clutching his fist staring Fufa directly into his eyes. Wolfbrother Roga had to much pride to back out and when someone challenged that he would grow angry.

He stared Fufa in the eyes and yelled. “How dare you!?” said Wolfbrother Roga as he walked slowly towards the mirror image. ‘I am the most powerful Demon in the universe.” He said with a great expression his fist shaking in anger as his eyes were popping out of his head. “My mind will not be clouded by thoughts!” Wolfbrother Roga yelled as he spread his arms apart and looked like he pushed two people away from his side.

Light quickly flooded the room as the darkness ran in terror. Soon it was only a completely white room where only two stood. “You’re the weak part that has been clouding my mind with thoughts! And now, I will eliminate you!” His aura went up in a hurry as Fufa was shocked. He stood still for one moment. The rage inside Wolfbrother Roga made him strong and stronger as he looked his greatest weakness in his face.

Suddenly the man that was fifty feet away was now right in front of him. Punching Fufa in the gut, each hit was almost like two trains crashing together. As Fufa filled the floor with color with his purple blood.

Fufa’s insides felt like it would burst at any moment. But instead of just sitting there in pain he charged up his aura. A large cyan colored aura surrounded him as both demons waited for the other to attack.

Fufa smiled as he looked over to Wolfbrother Roga in his final moments he got into an odd fighting stance. His two hands were palms out instead the left one was in front of the right one. Then Wolfbrother Roga’s evil presences was noticeable as he walked closer to the thing that held him back so many times from showing his true power to kill Feng. “This is it.” Said as he walked slowly over to Fufa like some force was pushing him back.

Fufa quickly kicked Wolfbrother Roga in the chin then he did it again on the other side still in the air. But as Fufa smiled he was confident he was going to win. But there was no doubt behind Wolfbrother Roga since he was literally fighting it.

He just got into more rage and punched Fufa in the face knocking him back into a invisible barrier. Wolfbrother Roga then followed up by bringing his shoulder into the Demons gut. A large crack was heard.

That was enough for Wolfbrother Roga to continue his full on assault as Fufa looked as if he had seen a ghost. Fufa was backed up into a wall already so all he could do at the moment was watch Wolfbrother Roga continue his attack.

Screaming red fists came flying towards Fufa’s face as he was knocked more and more into the barrier. Red fists which were now purple from the blood of his opponent. Wolfbrother Roga growing tired now slowed the pace of his fists and his aura went away as he watched his opponent go limp and simply fall to the ground.

“The thing is….” The same deep voice that was once in front of him is now behind him. Wolfbrother Roga turned around to see that Fufa was now behind him. Quickly he turned around again to see nothing was there. “Amazing huh?” asked Fufa as he slowly walked towards Wolfbrother Roga. Fufa threw a green Ki blast at the Demon and knocked him to the ground immediately.

Wolfbrother Roga’s aura erupted in a instant when he looked at Fufa. “Why won’t you just…” Wolfbrother Roga stopped himself as he got into an offensive stance ready to attack Fufa at any moment. Until Fufa spoke the words. “What? Die?” Fufa chuckled as he looked at the ground and began to ascend into the air. “I can’t.” He said as he put his two hands together.

Wolfbrother Roga grinded his teeth as he watched a large energy beam come down at him. He crossed his arms and saw nothing but the light being covered as he covered his eyes in his dark purple shell.

The blast pounded onto his forearms as he was blasted back by the green blast. The large green beam had a massive power behind it as Wolfbrother Roga was sent sliding back staying on his feet. Wolfbrother Roga brought his arms down so that his eyes could peer over to see the green energy that had forced him back a few feet.

His eyes began to glow as he looked deeper and deeper into the blast. Until a two small red beams perced through it like a small blade. Fufa laughed loudly as he was holding his blast with one hand until. He felt a sharp pain in his side.

The blast died out and Fufa felt horrible. A extremely sharp pain sent him tumbling to the ground to see that he was bleeding. Then Fufa looked at the same hand he had covered his wound with as it was soaked in purple blood.

“Ah.” Fufa said coughing up his own blood. “You actually….caught me.” Fufa laid there as the red demon slowly walked towards him. He didn’t feel sorry for one moment no doubt about that. He looked at the pathetic warrior that had almost beaten him and frowned.

“This was just a waste of my time!” Wolfbrother Roga yelled as he brought up his aura once more. Fufa knew it was the end for him. "Don't think I was lying." Fufa muttered the words. "There's one down" He said smiling as he closed his eyes.

It was one emotion he would eliminate at the spot. No more doubt for Wolfbrother Roga. It was all blasted away.

Wolfbrother Roga had burned a huge hole into his body. Before he knew it the body just…bubbled up and vanished away. There was only him and the silence of the empty room that he was apparently trapped in. “Once you escape hell, it’s all the same isn’t it?” Wolfbrother Roga stared over to the large cracks that were along the white wall he had once attacked Fufa at.

Wolfbrother Roga held his left wrist with his right hand as he limped over to their. Dragging his injured tail along the ground. ”I’m not hurt. “ He said to himself as scratches disappeared along his body and his shell began to reform. The once beaten, battered and bloodied Wolfbrother Roga was now fully healed. This was only a horrible nightmare that soon turned to a dream.

“Now..” Wolfbrother Roga said to himself as he glanced at the deep cracks. “It’s time to wake up Wolfbrother Roga.” He held out one hand as he stood in a position ready to blast open the barrier. He charged up his Ki and began concentrating on the large cracks as a large crash was heard. His energy collided against the wall. Then a blinding light completely covered the room until there was nothing.

Wolfbrother Roga didn't know what he was saying he had gone completely mad. I guess his thoughts had gotten to his head. Wolfbrother Roga moved foward slowly until Feng brought out the serum and quickly drank it.

"Now Wolfbrother Roga...you must die." Feng said as he finished up the last drop. He threw the smal glass to the stone wall that was next to him and washed it shatter as an orange aura slowly surrounded him. Then his muscles began to bulk as Feng yelled out a beastly roar.

"W-what?" Wolfbrother Roga grew confused as he watched Feng and grow straight out of his military uniform. He backed up a bit in horror.

His boots busted open to reveal the webbing between Feng’s toes. “I’m sorry Wolfbrother Roga I had high hopes for you. But tonight…it ends!” Feng roared as he slowly brought his left arm above his head and his right below his waist and balanced himself on one foot.

He was a giant compared to Wolfbrother Roga now as the hall wouldn’t fit the two. But Wolfbrother Roga would attempt to kill him before it would spill out to the city.

"Don't worry. I don't need any guards or anyone to help. It's just me..." Feng said as he pointed to himself. He smiled at Wolfbrother Roga and Wolfbrother Roga began walking towards him.

"...and YOU!" Feng yelled as Fufa charged the unprepared commander. Until he was hit hard with a dodon ray. He was knocked back into the lab he had just escaped from to see the dead alien scientist next to him.

Wolfbrother Roga gasped for air as he looked down and saw smoke coming from his chest. Wolfbrother Roga got to his feet and could hear Feng mumbling from down the hall it was odd Wolfbrother Roga thought this encounter would always turn out different then this. He hid behind the support system of the healing chamber that he had just gotten away from. He stood there trying to figure out what they were doing to him.

Feng stepped into the room with his giant feet and looked around for a moment. Before taking another loud step. His fists opened and closed as he looked at the dead scientest on the ground. He kicked him over and saw that there was a small hole inside of his body.

"So you've learned a new technique?" Feng asked as he walked around slowly and quietly at least he thought he was. Feng wasn't a brute strength kind of person. He was a stealthy alien before this transformation. He was used for spy missions before he gained his rank as a commander.

When Wolfbrother Roga heard the foot steps stop he looked out. Peering behind the wide metal beam that had the healing chamber in the air. Soon he was up to his face. He looked more like a freakish steroid shark that had legs then a small little flounder.

Wolfbrother Roga looked up to Feng and then his head almost got crushed from Feng's humongous hands. Wolfbrother Roga screamed in pain as more and more pressure was put into it.

"I apologize my friend. I wish I had shown you my full power at first. Then maybe you would obey." said Feng looking down at the demon that was suffering for his sins at the moment. "It wouldn't come to this if you had just obeyed your evil urges and kept being the desert bandit!" He said crushing Wolfbrother Roga's head even more. Wolfbrother Roga had no escape he would have his brain reduced to Jell-o in about two more seconds if Feng hadn't broken the hold himself.

Wolfbrother Roga fell to the ground face first as Feng stepped over to him and picked him up by his hair. Feng laughed as he whipped Wolfbrother Roga into the wall and broke right through it. Wolfbrother Roga landed into the fluffy white snow that he had seen one two many times. It brought back bad memories every time he had seen it.

"Once this white...turns to the same color as your blood....I'll be happy. " Wolfbrother Roga said smiling with purple blood running out of his mouth. "All will be well." explained Wolfbrother Roga as he backed up and gotten to his feet. Wolfbrother

Roga backed up as Feng stepped out with his large feet hitting the ground hard. Wolfbrother Roga felt the vibration from twenty feet away. As the giant got into his stance and Wolfbrother Roga got into his defensive.

Feng smiled as well as Wolfbrother Roga. In the same position they were before. Feng's dark orange aura erupted as did Wolfbrother Roga's dark red did too. Wolfbrother Roga charged Feng in a fit of rage and Feng roared as he did the same.

Feng then stopped running and shrunk down. Wolfbrother Roga stopped too. Feng then began to speak. "We used to give you power and charisma as well as endurance and speed for your wolf fang fist. When you reformed from being a desert bandit, you were weaken by a lot since we were cast out."

Speaking in a sad tone Feng continued, "But with your teacher's help and your endless determination, you have surpassed us as well as your old level of power. We can go to the demon realm and say, our bandit became more without us then with us. Thank you Yamcha."

The demons went back to hell and Yamcha's mind and soul returned to his body. His meditation broke and he now returned to kami's throne room. He picked up the astral crystal and put it away then got to his feet, ready for the next tasking the Guardian of Earth would have for him.

4,339 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

More training with Kami Empty Rogafufuken Dojo: Run by Puar -also- A chance encounter

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/18/2012, 10:44 pm

Druid Roga walked into the throne room of the great Kami. He had finished his last tasking and had something to say that was on his mind. He had gone into a deep trance andwas heavily thinking. When he was younger, Druid Roga had heard about people creating their own business and becoming rich. Then Druid Roga thought about this. Maybe if he could come up with a training dojo of his own he could become rich.

There was an endless supply of training items he could buy but to obtain these he would need zeni. He contemplated whether he should go and steal the items he wanted but he quickly dismissed the thought. He wasn’t going to become an evil person. No more than he already was. But now he just needed ideas of what he could do.

The great namekian Guardian of Earth Kami noticed that Druid Roga had alot on his mind so he decided to speak to him. Druid Roga, you have trained hard here, harder then anyone else on this planet and yet, you think you haven't done enough to train.

Druid Roga nodded. "I wish to start a school where i can teach others the styles of wolf fang fist as well as the moves i've learned. I want to teach others as well as find teachers to train my students in different styles of kung fu. I've decided to start a school in central city and teach the citizens there how to train, spar and live in a way that you would approve oh great Guardian of Earth. Also i want to train a fighting force to protect the earth. The citizens should train too"

Kami replied, "Very well, go down to earth but may i suggest something, Find a place within West City. There are so many fighters in that city that need guidance, so try it. Your training isn't complete though. Find a teacher to teach in your absence as well as trainers and return to me

Yamcha nodded and left the throne room, walking out of the palace of Kami. He was now on the lookout. He turned his capsule home into a Dyno Capsule and gathered a emerald green aura about his body and lifted off the lookout with his turtle shell and scouter as well as King Kai's training uniform and went towards West City.

-Now in West City-

Arriving in West City, he looked around and saw alot of wannabe fighters as well as citizens, they weren't as strong as him but each one had promise. The street was full of posters of the insignia of Capsule Corps as well as billboards.

You coulden't go anywhere without seeing Capsule Corps as well as 'have you seen Dr. Briefs' Posters on walls, poles and benches.Then while he was walking through town he saw a building. It looked like a dojo but was closed down. He walked up to it and peered inside. It was a good size and it looked as if it was for sale. Then out of nowhere a man walked through the door and greeted Druid Roga.

“Well hello there sir, how may I help you?” The demi human said. He looked like a short monk with 4 dots on his forehead and he wore a martial arts gi. Druid Roga sensed his power and smiled as he replied, “Yes, I'm looking to start up a school here Well is this place for sale?”

The monk replied “For sale? You can have it for free, I don’t want it anymore. It’s got too many bad memories. After West beat our master, the students felt bad and ashamed, this was once a properous school but now it's closed. West didn't like the fact that we didn't like him.”

Druid Roga then smiled. "Well this school will be called Rugafufuken school. We will train hard, you look like a good teacher so we'll continue to keep your style here, i need you to build up the students while i'm away training, Also we'll sell things to make money."

The monk listened with anticipation "Each student will become strong enough to help protect the earth. I could care less about this 'West'. I'm one of the strongest on the planet, training with the guardian of earth...Everyone will train wolf fang fist and will build up to prefect the technique..."

He then placed his right hand on the monks forehead, passing down his training regiment for all of his techniques telepathically while reading his mind. He then took his hand off of his forehead.

Then the monk bowed, "Very well, i will assemble the students and ready them for training." He then went into his pockets and pulled out a spare set of keys for the place out from his pocket and gave them to Druid Roga. Then he walked inside.

Druid Roga entered the Dojo and looked around for the manager who looked like a cat demi human. He was in a small office working on some papers. He was a very sturdy man and was not someone you would expect to find in a office. He looked as if he was in a rush.

“Um… I would like to see if i fit the position of trainer. I'm the one that's restarting the school and changing the name so we can get more people and have more money.” Roga said kindly

“Oh you must be here for the trainer job, follow me.” The cat demi human said

Druid Roga followed the man into a room with lots of people working out. They were very sweaty and looked as if they were about to faint or pass out.

“You look like a very fit person, this is where you are going to start and if you do well then the job is yours.”

Druid Roga was thrown into the job. He didn’t know much about training with the natives. He guessed that if he tried sparing with them then they would end up dead. And his workout sessions would be far too intense for the natives to handle. He decided to take it slow and start with basic things. He was with a group of six natives, when they saw him they all looked at him with confused faces. They had never seen anyone that had looked like him before.

Druid Roga yelled at them to get over to him and they quickly did what he said. He decided to start by making them do some simple push-ups. Druid Roga gave a demonstration by doing one fingered push-ups. The humans looked very surprised with this; they must not be used to training like that. So for today he would let them use both hands but in the form of a diamond, not the basic pushups.

They were very slow with this and some people could barely get one done before they dropped. Druid Roga was very disappointed with this. As a punishment anyone who could not do fifty push-ups would have to spar with Druid Roga. Then the people started working at it. In the end they all managed to get the requirement.

Next they would be working on some of the weight machines. Druid Roga gave another demonstration by lifting up two hundred and fifty pounds with just his pinkie and thumb. Again all the people looked shocked with this. Druid Roga decided that the people could work more around one hundred. Most people were able to do it while others could only do around eighty.

The last exercise they had time was for would be running. By the way the people looked he could tell that the people did not like to run. In fact it looked as if they had not run in quite some time.

They would be running around the gym. Druid Roga obviously was in the lead during the whole race. Most people could get around two done when Druid Roga was on his tenth and still eager. The students were shocked. One just shouted. "How the fuck can he run with a turtle shell on his back and still not have an inch of sweat off of his brow?!"

When it was time to leave the manager wanted to have a talk with Druid Roga. He then entered the man’s office and sat down. The cat demi human cleared his throat and spoke, “Well I have to say you did a pretty good job out there today. The dojo is yours.”

Druid Roga then spoke. "Puar you can stop being my headband now." The blue shapeshifting cat poofed back into his normal form and Roga spoke once more. "I own this dojo, you keep your job and my partner Puar..."

He said pointing to his cat. "...runs the place with training and exercises for the students to get better and stronger with...i'm busy training so he's in charge in my absence." The cat demi human nodded, "Very well, you keep up the training and drop in any time."

Yamcha then walked out of his Dojo and flew back to the lookout for more training, feeling good that Puar can play her part by training the school with the basics of what he learned thus far until he was ready to take a more active role in the development of the young students in West City.

-a few moments later-

Druid Roga flew in the air, his violet aura about his body as he used the technique flight on his way from West City. On his way back to Kami's Lookout he saw a new city he's never seen before. He pressed a button on his scouter to get a map lay out of the city as well as the name. Through the blue lense of his scouter, he found the name of the city to be Ginger Town.

But as he shot down to go explore, he heard an explosion. A voice yelled. "We're being attacked by aliens of some sort, HELP!!" Roga's senseing ability detected two powers equal to his own. He then followed the energy to the crators in saru city. He arrive just to see the attack ball spaceships open and the aliens emerge. The first two that were equal to him were alike in every way. Wearing alien type armor, scouters and looking like human monks with no hair, Roga decided that those two would be the easyer ones. He then spotted a 'M' on their foreheads.

Yamcha coulden't believe how skilled they were, slapping the police around like they were children. Roga was shocked, "They're that skilled...holy fuck." Roga then fired a weak ki blast down towards the majined monks who then looked up and saw Roga. The majinned monk then faded from view and appeared infront of Roga. "Our mission is to destroy the city and reap as many souls as possible." Roga laughed outloud then got serious, speaking hard while looking at the majinned monk, "can't let you do that...i'm resisting you, you know what goes down next.."

The majinned monks in blue start throwing down hard, concentrating their dark energy into their muscles and thrusting forward their arms, their hands in the form of a closed fist. Roga used what he learned in his druid training to feel the vibrations in the air and by channeling ki into his physical citizen, began to evade both of them. Roga was suprised, according to his scouter readout from his blue lense, they were almost close to his power. the Human Druid then continued to dodge, boosting his speed to out pace the punches.

Roga then got in between both of the majinned earth monks and what looked like a wolf headbutting both monks in the chest occured as the Human Druid preformed his wolf fang fist manuver which was a explosive ki palm strike to each of their chest done as he thrusted out both of his arms. His palms flat landing on their chest. He then yelled 'HAAA!!" Firing a Ki wave from his left hand at the one majinned possessed monk while preforming a wolf fang fist punch which felt like a wolf headbutting the gut to the other monk.

Young Druid Roga then smirked "You can't be serious, you want to reap souls? with those skills? The warriors of earth are no push overs...your not going to live to see him."

The two monks in blue outfits shot after Roga who gathered his energy and powered up, gathering a emerald green aura about his body which gave him more strength and speed. The 'M's on their heads began to glow, giving them more strength. They then shot forward with hard body shots to his none spiked areas which were his chest and back.

They thrusted their arms forward after getting into position and proceeded to crush Roga with their new found strength. Roga was nobodies fool, using zanzoken to make an after image for then to punch through and hit each other. Roga then reblured under one of the two with his hands to his right hip and launched a turtle style wave quickly at his opponent as he thrusted his arms forward, his palms flat facing one of the majinned monks above Roga.

The blast was successful and one of the majinned monks was riding the beam. Roga then zanzokened above the monk when he was 5 feet in the air riding the blast and thrusted his left arm down, striking the chest with his left spiked fist and making the energy wave explode on his back.

His spiked fist went through his chest. After the smoke cleared, Roga raised his right hand to the face of the majinned monk and said. "You did this for power, have fun in the nether world being tortured every day..." And with that, he quickly gathered energy in his right palm and fired a moderate blast which blew off his head. The monk turned to ash and discinigrated.

The second monk puts his palm to the sky facing flat and yells. "Destructo disk!" And hurls it at Roga who took out his Formed a barrier about his body, the destructo disk breaking completely on his solid energy defensive technique.

Roga was wondering how he could survive all this punishment and not be the least bit winded. The Human Druid shot forward thrusting his right arm forward and grabbed his head with his right hand then shot down really fast to the ground where Roga crushed his skull on the concrete surface of saru city. He then pierced the heart of the majinned monk and he died. "Your city is safe, forgive us, we were lied to...the wizard said if we reaped souls our souls would be saved and envyed in the afterlife by the demons!!"

After Young Druid Roga heard the monk's final words, he shrugged. "People will believe anything they're told, how pitiful and sad...well back to Kami." He then gathered a emerald green aura about his body and shot off towards the direction of Kami's Lookout.

2,509 words

Last edited by Yamcha on 4/20/2012, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

More training with Kami Empty First Meeting with Kami after completing Pendelum Room Training

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/19/2012, 12:00 am

Yamcha awoke from his bed in his room. As he awoke, he noticed that Puar was missing from his cat sized bed.

I wonder where the little guy went. He coulden't have gone far. As he lifted up the covers and made up his bed, Yamcha was in his boxers which had images of wolves on it. He was sweating hard from the training he did last night. He took the wraps that Puar put on his hands and noticed that they were healed and no longer sore.

He felt good about that and also he liked having Puar as a friend and supporter. Suddenly Yamcha's nose smelled something funky. He took another sniff and he realized that the smell was comming from his body. Not liking the smell comming of himself, Yamcha decided to make his way to the shower.

He walked towards the showering stall after taking off his boxers and putting them in the hamper.He then went inside the shower stall and turned the nob to hot. The hot water that came out of the shower head felt soothing to his body. He then used a Capsule Corps brand Shampoo and Conditioner in his long hair, brushing it with a Capsule Corps shower hair brush while the water ran through it in hopes of getting rid of those nasty split ends.

After he took care of his hair, he turned off the water and took up the Capsule Corps brand name soap which was called CC Springs and lathered up his his wet body with the soap until he was all soapy. He got all the nessary areas which needed to be clean.

Yamcha then ran the shower again to wash the soap off of his body, the foul scent he smelled faded away completely and within moments, he was clean and fresh. As he got out of the shower. He went to the mirror and placed some special oil on his scalp so he woulden't have flakes or dandruff.

Wolfbrother Yamcha was all about being clean and presentable at all times. He never wanted to look dirty or bad; especially first thing in the morning. He then took out a toothbrush and some capsule corps brand name toothpaste and brushed his teeth, not wanting to get any cavities or gum disease.

He scrubbed his teeth with his toothbrush for a good three minutes then washed out his mouth with some Capsule Corps brand mouthwatch. Afterwhich, he took out the Capsule Corps brand name dental floss and started flossing his teeth, going into all the spots where food would sit, deep in the spaces between each tooth. He kept this up until he was satified.

After Yamcha was done taking care of himself he then went into a drawer and took out a fresh pair of boxers and placed them on, leaving the bathroom and going back into his room.

Yamcha placed on his King Kai Pants which were black and baggy and Boots which were like goku's boots but black.

Puar announced as Yamcha then went into his closet and took his gold t-shirt and placed it on. He then placed on his King Kai upper body gi which was black as well. He then placed on his golden king kai wristbands and fastened his sheath on his body and placed on his scouter with the blue lense.

Suddenly Yamcha was spoken to telepathically. "Yamcha, or should i call you by the name i gave you not so long ago...Master Roga. Come to the lookout and bring your capsule house. Your going to live on the lookout now, i have some tasks for you to do as do the other masters on the planet. I see you've taken care of yourself. I need to talk about this planets future. Come to the Lookout and go to the throne room."

Yamcha nodded and responded telepathically Very well, i will come

And with that, Yamcha and Puar left the capsule house and The wolf master turned his first capsule home into a dyno capsule. Puar gave him the other dyno capsule. The dyno capsule that Puar gave him was marked business in Japanese. The dyno cap that had the house he was living in had the mark of dojo in japanese. Yamcha put the dyno capsules away, took Puar in his arms, gathered a white aura about his body and flew up into the sky towards Kami's Lookout.

Yamcha flew at high speeds to kami's lookout. He soon reached it, puncturing the skies and seeing the massive base that floated above the earth. He landed on the lookout only to be escorted by Mr. Popo inside the palace. As he walked in, he spotted Kami on the throne looking a bit down and saddened. After hearing Yamcha's footsteps, he got to his feet holding his guardian staff.

"Young Master Roga. I called you here to tell you the ergency of the situation on earth. A force called the Red Ribbon army is trying to muscle out territory on earth. I need you to defend the city and defeat the army. Also, a demonic human has kidnapped Thomas Briefs: The founder and president of the Capsule Corperation."

Kami then cleared his throat and continued "This must come first. You must go to west city and save the company before it gets taken over. As well, i sensed a battle today. The opposing energy felt demonic and it was fighting one of the holders of the dragon balls. Now you may or may not know but i made the dragon balls, there suppose to be used every one hundred years or else the energy will become dark and evil will be unleashed apon the earth regardless of how pure hearted the wish may be."

Kami then sat back down. "I remember you've met Sairai, the changling with a pure heart. I want you to find him again. As well as the fallen angel. I want you to combine your power with the other good hearted souls on this planet and together earth will survive. As for Bardock, Gohan's grandfather i have bad news...he's turning evil for the sake of power."

Master Roga screamed. "This is my fault! I take full responcibility for his actions when he returns! He's doing this to stand up to me!" Kami spoke harshly to Yamcha. "Roga! You can't blame yourself for a choice you didn't make! He wanted to die to Broly to get the dark power from hell, Broly was just being used for a dark ends to a means!"

Master Roga frowned. "And i threatened him, i feel bad...i should appologise and talk to him...i'm really mad now. Bardock used him to die! The little weak saiyan, no mercy from me, he's getting knocked out and imprisoned."

Kami spoke once more. "Don't let rage take over, your human! Your like a virus to this planet you humans, always killing and doing wrong! Sometimes i wonder why i bothered to make these dragon balls!" Kami then saw Master Roga's expression and calmed down.

"Sorry, humans aren't all that bad, some of you are really resourceful and skilled...some help and make the human race look good. Now, i need to know, what do you intend to do with earth? Are you going to train here or are you going to go to another planet like Goku did?"

Master Roga spoke. "I have no intention of leaving this planet, it's my home and i will protect it or die trying. As far as training is concerned, i know i can still improve. So what i'm the strongest human on earth? I can always get stronger. I'm not going to be lazy. I will preform and get ready every day...with my new power along with my base skills."

Kami then interjected. "About that, I watched your fight in the pendelum room. You used a crane technique along with fist of worlds...that's dangerous. In a real fight you could die from energy loss or pass out from using such power."

He then coughed and cleared his throat once more "The way i see it, when your transformed you get wild and out of control. You've hit the mother load in power and now you must train your new power. I know of a way to start you off on your training. You have a meditation chamber correct?" . Yamcha nodded.

Kami continued to speak "I want you to go into your inner world and challenge your new power who should be an entity. Mr Popo will accompany you into the chamber and will stand while you sit on your wolf throne. His palms will be flat facing you so that you can enter your inner world and battle your Beast Mode power."

Master Roga then bowed to the Guardian of Earth and walked out with Mr Popo back to the outside of the lookout.

1517 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

More training with Kami Empty (Kami's Training) Pendelum Room Session: In the Arena

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/19/2012, 6:19 pm

Druid Roga was infront of Kami yet again awaiting more training from the great green Guardian of Earth. Kami saw that he was anxious and spoke to him. "Young Druid Roga, you have pleased me with your commitment. Therefore, you will take another trip into the pendelum room. You will be transported to an arena on a distant planet in the eastern quadrent which the supreme eastern kaioshin enjoyed to watch. You will be tested to the extreme here. I feel that this session will be more taxing then the others because you'll be fighting gladiators who are tough as nails and wish only to win to please the ruler. The timeframe of this trip is 60 years ago, before the Planet Trade Organization."

Yamcha then smiled. "Wow, gladiators. I haven't fought them before...i wonder how strong they'll be." Kami then replied. "They will be your toughest fights yet young druid. So now go and follow Mr. Popo to the Pendelum room. and by the way, suppress to about 25% of your true power, don't transform. it'll make it harder for you and will produce good training

And with that, Yamcha walked with Mr. Popo leading him out of the throne room and down a flight of stairs until they got to the Pendelum room. As Mr. Popo opened the door, Druid Roga walked inside. Mr Popo closed the door and Yamcha's mind and soul were transported to a different planet, sixty years ago...

Druid Roga found himself in the packed arena full of different species. Before he could look around fully, the announcer smiled "You must be the new challenger, what's your name?" The Wolf Druid replied. "I'm Yamcha. I also go by Druid Roga" The annoucer grined. "Thanks, i'll announce you." He then cleared his throat and yelled.

"The human warrior has returned to test the strength of our warriors! Now the first fight will be a namekian who was captured from namek, and sent down here!" Druid Roga entered thes ring along with the namek, Druid Roga spat on the ground. "Sad. To be captured by a Space pirate? No class."

The namek then gathered his energy in rage and powered up a bit, unleashing a furious aura about his body and jumped into the air and fired a renzoku energy dan which Druid Roga, floating an inch off the ground dodged all of them with ease laughing. "Is this all the green man can do?"

The annoucer roared, "The namekian comes hard with a barrage of energy blasts against our newcommer who just floated in mid air and dodged them with ease! I think we're going to have a good match!"

The namekian then shot forward with a punch to hurl him into the wall but Druid Roga blured and reapeared on the namekian's side flank and preformed a twin finger strike with his pointer and index fingers with both hands into his left shoulder blade and back.

The announcer roared yet again. "The namek came in fast with a rushing punch which the human dodged and retaliated with a poking technique to his left shoulder blade and back! This is going to be a tough one fokes!"

The namek then ripped out his left arm as it was now useless and used his racial ability regeneration to regenerate his left arm. Druid Roga quickly made his assault by making his left fist into a bear claw and used flaming aura to boost his strength and agility. He then rushed forward and nailed the namekian in the throat and while he was stunned, he used his wolf fang fist to launch numerous punches and kicks and finished off by preforming a brass punch to the chest which sent him flying back into the wall.

The announcer was hollering loudly. "The namek ripped off his damaged arm and regenerated, but it looks like regeneration took some of his energy. The human burns with the passion of combat...literally fokes and shot forward and nailed him in the throat with a bear claw strike, then he used a style none of us has ever seen before. As it turns out, he's moving like a wolf and hitting him hard and fast! The last hit sent the namek flying! He's going to hit the wall and kneel over fokes! What an upset!"

The namekian used his energy to stop his desent and Druid Roga shot forward with numerous kicks to the face then faded out and spiked the namek into the floor, he then gathered his energy quickly and placed his hands infront of his chest in the form of a triangle, He then discharged a beam of energy from the triangle he formed with his hands infront of his chest towards the namekian, the hot wave of spiritual energy Yamcha discharged was comming down upon the namek.

The announcer spoke. "Spectacular! The Namek caught himself in midair with flight! This Wolf Druid rushed forward with an assault of kicks to the face and with a double fisted spike, sent the namekian to the ground! He then launched a strong ki attack of some sort against the namek! What! a move!"

The namekian got up and blocked as the tri-beam came crashing down apon him, as the smoke cleared the namekian lied there in the crater and began to regrow his lost arms and legs, Druid Roga put his hands to his right hip and began to gather energy as the namek was healing. Then he yelled 'Kamehameha!' as he thrusted his arms forward with his palms flat and facing his opponent.

A blue wave of energy was launched at the namekian. The namekian was too busy regenerating to notice the energy blast and was hit hard from the attack. The announcer cheered. "Wow! And now another energy attack that's a blue wave of ki is launched at the namekian! I don't know how this namek is gonna stand now!!"

The namek then screamed at the top of his lungs, creating a barrier of sounds which caused the kamehameha wave to hit the sound barrier and explode apon it. Now the namek was fully regenerated and pissed off at Yamcha, but yet he didn't speak.

The announcer roared again. "The namekian gladiator just used his voice to make a barrier of sound to protect himself from the blue energy wave, what a strategy he used! This may be the turning point of the entire match!"

The namek then launched an electric attack from his antennas, holding him in place. Druid Roga struggled but coulden't get free. The namek then shot up while keeping the electric attack from his antennas going and kicked him in the face. Druid Roga coulden't even get a block up in time. He flew back and the namek gathered energy and shot up in the air and came down with a spike to the demon's chest, but Druid Roga faded and dropped an elbow on the namek's head, sending him crashing on the ground. He then used flight to shoot down and drop both of his knees into the namekian's back and grabbed his arms and got him in a full nelson.

The anouncer went wild. "WOW! Druid Roga gets shocked byt then namekian racial attack, gets kicked in the face so fast he coulden't put up a defense! But as he goes flying and the namekian goes for the spike, He fades out of the combo, drops an elbow and knees on his opponent and gets him in a wrestling hold."

Druid Roga was still holding on in the grapple as the namek roared until Druid Roga broke his shoulders. A scream was heard from the namek and Druid Roga just kept headbutting the back of the neck of the namek until he passed out. He then got up and spoke. "You might wanna make a call."

"this was one for the history books fokes!" The announcer yelled "The challenger namek is koed and unable to battle so this match goes to the human druid. lets give him a round of appause!" the croud cheered and Druid Roga stood ready for the next match.

The announcer spoke "Now the next match is a human that commited treason give it up for, Beans!!" The human came into
the arena and Druid Roga grinned as he did, He shot forward and preformed a punch
to the human's face which did some damage, They both then started throwing
down, punches and kicks in mid air, Druid Roga nailed the human in the gut with a
knee and then preformed a ki beam which nailed him in the chest

The annoucer smiled "Yamcha shoots forward with a punch to to disloyal human's face and they go about trading blows as they take it to the skies! But Yamcha finds an opening and nails him in the gut and fires a ki beam of some sort into the disloyal human's chest!"

Druid Roga then blured behind him and appeared behind him with an elbow to the
neck. Beans fell down on the ground and landed on his knees, Druid Roga gathered energy in one of his arms and launched a beam at the human. Beans then used energy barrier and blocked the blast

The announcer then spoke again, "Yamcha then appears behind him with pure speed and elbows his opponent in the back of his neck, drouping him to the ground then gathers energy in his right arm and discharges it through his right palm in the form of a energy wave! Yamcha's opponent blocks it with a barrier about his body!"

Druid Roga then shot down using his speed and used the wolf fang fist which was
numerous punches to the face and chest, his knees and legs, and he finished
off with a twin palm strike to the chest, the human didn't even look phased so
Druid Roga shot back, and fired a moderate ki blast at Beans.

The announcer spoke again. "And now yamcha is using a wolf style to attack his opponent. It looks hard, like a pack of wolves is mauling the disloyal human swine! But he's not even phased! Yamcha fires a moderate ki wave at his opponent in hopes of putting him down!"

As the moderate ki blast hit the human, Druid Roga thought it was over but as the smoke cleared the human
stood, smoking and Druid Roga knew he had to kick it up a notch so he flew towards him, the human cupped his hands to his right hip, crackling energy about his body as he charged up his ki attack. He then thrusted his arms fully forward with his palms flat facing Yamcha as he launched a gallic gun aimed at Yamcha.

The announcer roared. "The energy wave hits Beans but he's still standing and he's charging for...a saiyan attack?! This is really unique fokes! It looks like a Gallic gun! He has now launched his strong ki assault at Yamcha! What will he do?!"

but he crossed his arm and blocked the attack. The human grinned but Druid Roga shot through the smoke yelling "Wolf Fang Lighting Storm!" And with that, it looked like a wolf was lunging forward but it was Druid Roga launching drilling kicks which were pushing him back. Beans then roared, his energy rising as the wind from his aura pushed off Yamcha

The announcer looked on in awe and shouted. "The attack hit but Yamcha was blocking, this is insane! How can he block such a strong attack. And now he's counter attacking with the wolf manuver again. It's ferocious! He's all up on him! The kicks are just raining down like a storm! Beans felt he had enough and pushed back Yamcha with his energy! What a fight! what a battle! Lets here it for these two warriors in this amazing battle!" The crowd cheered wildly while the two fighters continued.

Druid Roga then skidded on the sand, landing on his feet, looking at Beans. "Not bad, but it's going to end now." Yamcha then disapeared as he channeled his ki into his speed and appeared on the left flank of Beans and started punching him, his arms moving at the same speed of a machine gun while circling him quickly.

The annoucer shouts. "Yamcha skids from Beans energy and says after stopping that the match is going to end now! What pride! Wait...He's gone...and now he's circling Beans, assaulting him with really fast punches, it looks likes Beans is going to be feeling this for awhile!"

Afterwards, he appeared behind Beans, who was wheezing and coughing, unable to defend himself. He then cupped his hands to his right hip, gathered a massive ball of energy which was cupped by his palms and thrusted his arms fully forward his palms flat and facing his opponent's back as he fired the uncharged super kamehameha. Beans braced his back and a massive explosion was heard. As the smoke cleared, Beans was on the ground, his back smoking as he laid on his stomach gasping for air.

The announcer yelled "What an upset, Yamcha launches a super sized energy wave that drops Beans! The winner is Druid Roga! What an amassing match! Lets hear it for Druid Roga fokes!" The crowd chears and Druid Roga just grins.

Soon the dimension fades and Yamcha is back in the Pendelum Room. He felt tired and out of energy. Now walking to the door, he felt like he got the most out of his training today. He then headed back to Kami's Throne room to await for another tasking.

2,281 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

More training with Kami Empty Kami's last Pendelum room session before the weekend, (The saiyan collusium)

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/20/2012, 4:48 pm

Yamcha then reached on the lookout with adequate speed. He landed and his emerald green aura disapated. The Kami stood there with Mr. Popo. Kami then walked towards the palace with Mr. Popo outside watering the flowers. Yamcha followed. As they were walking, Kami spoke to Yamcha. "Yamcha, you have progressed greatfully this week. You have taken challenges and endured them without one hint of doubt in your ability.

Yamcha followed Kami down a flight of stairs as the Guardian of Earth continued to speak I'm going to give you the weekend off to go back down to your martial arts school in west city. But first, there is one more training i want you to do. Remember the gladiators? Well you will be transported to a time where King Vegeta made a collisium for his own ammusement. You'll be fighting harder opponents then you have before. This will be your last pendelum room training session for the week"

Yamcha and Kami reach the Pendelum room and Kami opened the door. As Yamcha walked inside, the door closed and the room took Yamcha's mind and took him to a different time and place.

The announcer is floating on a hovering stage as Wolf Druid Roga appeared in his martial arts gi with scouter and turtle shell. "Now here this," the annoucer said. "We have a Martial Artist entering the arena! He's here to fight those who go against the crown of the saiyan king. Lets here it for him!!"

The crowd roared loudly. Another door opens on the other side. "Now comming to greet the Martial Artist in a way only we know how, heres...Arki! A saiyan who's been a gladiator in many matches!" Wolf Druid Roga smirks. "okay."

The saiyan shot forward with a punch which Wolfbrother Yamcha grabbed, crushing his fist with his right hand. "Not bad...but i've danced this way before." He then fired a ki wave from his left hand into the chest of the saiyan, letting go of the broken fist. As the smoke cleared, the saiyan was smoking in his armor but was still standing. He then took his wolf stance and shot forward, what looked like a wolf headbutting the chest was really a hard punch. Then what looked like a wolf flipping over the saiyan and his two hind legs shot towards each shoulder blade.

The announcer shouted "What an upset! He crushed the fist of Arki! No one has ever done that! He also launched a ki wave into his chest and what looks like a wolf headbutting our gladiator and flipped over him, hitting each shoulder blade with his hind legs! This is insane! How will this sit with the saiyan king?!"

The saiyan fell to his knees in pain. Druid Roga stood with his back towards his opponent. "Any time you wish to stop, just say it." The saiyan opponent yelled. "STOP?! I AM A SAIYAN!!" Druid Roga's scouter goes off indicating that the saiyan is getting stronger. Druid Roga's afterimage faded away as the saiyan turned around jumping the Wolf Druid with his back turned. He then appeared floating in the air. "Very well, i will show you my power.." He then screamed. "AHHHHHH!!!" Suddenly a his muscles bulked up substantually, his hair turned silver and two fox ears popped up in his hair along with his hands turning into claws, Yamcha's power rose greatly.

The announcer spoke. "Arki's using his full power... but this martial artist transformed into some wolf demon! This will be a good match!"

He then shot down with a punch which the saiyan grabbed with his left hand. Sadly his left hand was fucked up from stopping a punch with that much power behind it.. He then launched a barrage of knees to the saiyan's gut which just made the saiyan drop. The Wolf Druid snickered as the saiyan fell over, grabbing his guts.

The announcer screamed. The martial artist launches a punch with Arki stops with his left. But it looks like he tried to stop a speeding train with his left hand. Now this Wolf creature launched a barrage of knees! Arki can't take it! He's down!!"

Druid Roga stood firm, over his opponent. "You'll get patched up...i know saiyans are tough but they are NOT my enemy." he then walked away.

The announcer spoke. "And the Martial Artist shows mercy to his adversary, lets here it for the Martial Artist!!" The crowd cheered and Wolfbrother Yamcha was having a good time ."The next opponent that this newcommer will face is a namekian slave!!" the announcer yelled Now a slave namek was comming out to the ring to fight Wolfbrother Yamcha.

Wolfbrother Yamcha, still in his transformation, stood hard in a defensive turtle stance.. The namek shot forward with kicks to the chest which Wolfbrother Yamcha took, not taking any damage from the namek's attacks. The Wolf Druid then high kicked the namek into the air really hard as he found an opening in the namek's attack pattern. He then gathered energy and formed a spirit ball and thrusted his right arm up, sending the homing attack after him.

The annoucer shouts in awe "The martial artist takes a defensive stance as the namekian kicks! The namek can't break his foundation foke! Now that's something! Now the newcommer found an opening and booted the namek into the air! Wow! What skill! Holy crap! He's formed a ball of energy and hurled it after the namek! Keep watching fokes! The duel is electrifying!"

The namekian stopped only to dodge the spirit ball. He moved back abit in the air. Druid Roga motions his arms back and the ball hit the namek in the back of his head. Wolf Druid Roga then took a hard bound into the air and uppercutting the falling namek in the gut with his claws upward instead of a fist, going through his torso. He then swung the hand that he used for the piercing uppercut downward, throwing the wounded namek to the ground. Wolf Druid Roga then shot down fast, a n icy silver aura about his body as he dove down with his knee and landed on the skull of the namek with his right knee.

"Wow!!" The announcer said in awe as he watched, "The ball of energy missed the namek but came back and skull fucked him! Now the newcommer shot up and PIERCED the namekian's chest and threw him to the ground like he was whiping the sweat from his own brow...HIS OWN BROW PEOPLE! This is intense...SHIT! Now the newcommer has shot down faster then a speeding bullet and lands a knee on the namekian's skull! Talk about brain damage!!"

The namek screamed grabbing his head on the ground yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Wolf Druid Roga responded by pointing his right palm facing the namek and launched a ki wave from his one palm towards the namek. As the namek saw this, he put up his arms to block. Impact occured and the namek held firm, an aura appearing about his body. the scouter went off. (He's gettiing stronger...from his rage....) The namek then shot through the mountain of smoke and Druid Roga shot down yelling. "WOLF FANG FIST!" it looked like a wolf bit his right wrist where he launched the punch and another wolf bit his neck which was his left hand grabbing his right wrist and his right hand grabbing his neck. He then put more tension into the grabs, breaking the wrist and neck of the namekian. He then tossed him to the ground. "Next!" He yelled at the announcer to bring out the next gladiator.

"Damn he's good..." The announcer said. "It seems the namek blocked the ki wave and powered up to no avail. what looked like a pack of wolves attacked the namek and tore him to pieces...now that's insane...only the best for King Vegeta!"

The announcer then calmed down and announced the next competitor, "Now this saiyan warrior who was discovered to have had a human parent. Tainted by human blood..i present to you Azi the shamed!"

A halfbreed came out and shot forward with his hands glowing with energy, he then brought them over his head with his right hand over his left and formed a ball of energy. He then yelled "Masenko!" as he launched his energy attack at Druid Roga whilst in his transformed Wolf-human state. The blast hit as Yamcha blocked and the Wolf Druid Roga shot out of the smoke with a palm strike to the chest which landed and pushed the halfbreed back 6 feet

The annoucer smirked. "The halfbreed comes strong with a attack known from earth as the devil's blast. The Martial artist from earth blocks it and rushes out of the smoke with a palm strike to the chest which pushes back the halfbreed, giving our newcommer some buidling room."

. Wolfbrother Yamcha then shot forward with a over hand spike to the skull in an effort to ko him. The halfbreed went down, blood comming out where he hit him in his head. He then got up only to get his right arm slashed off by Yamcha's right claw as he motioned his right arm for a slash. The arm was on the ground and the halfbreed was screaming from bloodloss and fainted.

The annoucer looked in shock. "The newcommer drops the halfbreed only to see him get up. In retaliation, he slashed off his right arm with his claws and now he lies fainted from bloodloss...what a savage match."

The announcer spoke once more. "The Martial Artist has fought some good opponents but who can fight the saiyan from the mutated rainforest, we caught him and now he's a gladiator! Now presenting...Bearings!"

Wolf Druid Roga laughed as the warrior came out and the warrior shot forward with a strong right fist to the gut. Wolfbrother Yamcha held himself to the spot he was at and didn't move. The scouter was picking up a powerlevel of sixty seven thousand and Wolf Druid Roga smirked, "Easy pickings!" he yelled as he jabbed the Xeno Saiyan with both claws into his shoulder blades. He then kneed the gut of the mutated saiyan and used flight to get some distance. He then pulled back in with a hard right hook to the side of the head and an uppercut to the chin. The hit landed, sending the mutant flying back.

"Holy Frieza!" The announcer yelled. "The Xeno saiyan got his shoulder blades pierced by the newcommers claws followed by a knee! He then shot back to get distance then came back with a right hook to Bearings' head and an uppercut to his chin!"

He then raised his right palm towards him and putting in some energy yelled. "Energy blast!!" The dark green beam then rocked towards the mutant and hit him as he was blocking. Wolf Druid Roga thought he had this one in the bag but as the smoke cleared, there was the saiyan blocking. Wolf Druid Roga then faded from sight and reblured behind the mutant saiyan with an axe kick to his head. The attack was successful, the mutant falling to the ground. Wolf Druid Roga then gathered an icy silver aura and flew up high then flew down with his right knee in position for a knee drop. crashing it into the mutant's collar bone

"Damn it fokes, i'm at the edge of my seat! The newcommer who looks like some demi-humanoid fired an energy wave at Bearings who was blocking. He then somehow disapeared and appeared behind him and with his right leg raised high, brought it down on Bearings' head. The wolf humanoid then gathered some aura and shot up high...he's comming down! He lands a knee drop on Bearings' collar bone! This could be it! Can no one stop this beast?!"

. He felt it was over so he laughed. But to his supprise he turned around and the mutant was up. Wolf Druid Roga rushed forward with his hands to his right hip and as the mutant opened his mouth and fired a mouth blast at him, it went right through the afterimage. Wolf Druid Roga then appeared behind him on an angle above him, launching the turtle style wave which took him too the ground and crushed him. The mutant had no lifesigns now, He then picked him up and threw him to the wall he came out of.

"Incredible!" The announcer said. "The mutant is up, and he fired a mouth blast. But somehow the newcommer is intangiable...wait there he is. He fired a blue beam of energy which crushed him into the ground! This is intense, the saiyan king must be pleased at the current events unfolding. That's it! The king has something to say."

The saiyan king stands up from his watching throne and spoke. "You newcommer, you fight like a saiyan but yet you have no tail...the wolf is within you. The carnage you have shown pleases me...so thank you,

Soon the collisium fades and Yamcha's mind is back in his body as he stood in the pendelum room sweating a bit.

He walked outside and didn't see kami, just Mr. Popo who said. "Kami wants to talk to you before you leave to explore earth for the weekend." And with that, Mr. Popo escorts Yamcha to see Lord Kami.

2,254 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

More training with Kami Empty Leaving the lookout for West City, testing out the Danger Room

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/22/2012, 2:48 am

Yamcha walked up the stairs with Mr Popo from the Pendelum Room. He was in a good mood. All the training he did, every session he's preformed in. It was all worth it for him. Soon they reached the throne room where Lord Kami, the Guardian of Earth resided on his throne. After seeing Yamcha come into the throne room he stood up, holding his guardian staff for support. He then started to adress Yamcha.

Young Druid Roga...you have done well, a tad savage in your transformation though but that's expected. Evil won't let up so you mustn't let up either. Now I'm giving you some off time. Go down to earth and see what difference you can make on the planet. See your old teachers and try to improve if you wish. Don't become lazy...and don't let wickedness come into your heart, mind and soul. Remember your training and teachings...that is all. Have fun. Mr. Popo will take you to your school in west city.

Yamcha then walked outside with Mr. Popo and went over to his CC house and turned it into a dyno capsule. He then saw Mr. Popo apon his flying carpet. "Come Yamcha, I'll take you to your school in west city." Yamcha hopped on the flying carpet and they both teleported from the lookout to west city infront of the school.

Yamcha walked into the school as Mr. Popo floated into the school only to see the students of the Rogafufuken students working hard. Some were dong diamond shaped pushups. Others were doing Dips on the bars. Others were curling weights and benchpressing. Others were doing situps. Some were meditating and sweating bullets while doing so.

Puar caught sight of Yamcha and flew towards him. "Well Yamcha, i'm teaching them fundamentals first...it should be at least one or two weeks until i can teach them anything more....right now it's build up." Mr Popo smiled. "Well Roga...your school is fine, Kami will be pleased to hear about this. Goodbye." And with that Mr. Popo teleported himself while on the flying carpet back to the lookout.

Yamcha walked out of the school, satified with what he saw and walked towards the Capsule Corperation Building. Yamcha walked towards the door and opened in, walking inside to the receptionist desk. "Hello? I'm looking for Bulma Briefs." The receptionist looked at Yamcha. "Who are you and what do you want with Bulma Briefs?"

Yamcha replied, "I'm Wolfbrother Yamcha and i need to have Bulma look at this technology," He then pointed at his saiyan scouter. He then continued "She knows me, we used to date awhile ago...then i went to train to protect her, i'm also here to tell her that I'm going to help her find Dr. Briefs."

The receptionist then pointed to a car. "This will take you to the Briefs estate that is apart of this building, Bulma is at home, she just left work an hour ago." Yamcha goes to the car and it shoots off fast until it gets to the gate of the Briefs Residencial Property. He got out and walked inside, the car going back to the Capsule Corps office building.

As Yamcha walked in, he spotted Bulma who was mad at Yamcha. "Yamcha! Where have you been! You go and die and now that your alive you go off and train and never come and visit me or talk to me! My dad is kidnapped and i have to do everything in the company so it doesn't get taken over...." Bulma then hugs Yamcha. "I can't stay mad at you, i missed you and I've been having a stressful time...."

Yamcha smiled. "I was at a place that resides high above earth getting druid training. Don't worry, i don't have to go back for awhile." He then raised his right hand and ran it through Bulma's hair. "Don't cry, I'm going to live here now....I got a capsule house which i can live in." Bulma smiled okay, and let me take a look at that saiyan technology...i might be able to upgrade it."

Yamcha took off his scouter and handed it to Bulma, who then led Yamcha towards the backyard which was HUGE. Bulma and Yamcha found a spot where the Capsule Home could be set up. The Wolf Druid then took out his Dyno capsule and pressed down on the button that was at the top of the Dyno capsule. He then threw it down and it bounced once then a cloud of smoke appeared. As the smoke cleared, the capsule house was now evident in the backyard of the Briefs Property.

He then smiled at Bulma. "Okay, your going to look at my scouter....i'm going to see if i can find a place to train in here in west city."

Bulma replied, "Well my dad has a special machine he needs to test out, it's called the Combat Assessment Technique Tester. It works simular to the pendelum room. It sets you against an strong opponent that's even with you, a little bit stronger/faster/durable/more adept with energy, and there's group fights! 2 on ones with the same settings, a 3 on 1 & a 4 on 1 with the same settings....thats how far my dad got up to.

Yamcha looked at Bulma baffled. "How do you know about the pendelum room?" He asked in curiosity, "Only a handful of fighters go up to the lookout and train in that room, and you have to fight popo and then do the guardian's trial before you even get into there!"

Bulma then started to blush and looked down and spun her right foot in a circle on the tip of her toes. "I sorta hacked your scouter....and saw everything...but it's good! We can make a hardcore danger room for all the hardcore fighters like you Yamcha!"

Yamcha smiled, she knew of the chamber the Guardian of Earth would send him to so he would train, a resourceful girl and pretty too with the face of an angel. He then got down to business "Okay, and where is this danger room machine?" Bulma replied, "It's in the Back Yard in a red dome. He was building it and was only up to group fights even fights and slighty more adept fights...he never got to do the overpowering settings...and his notes are hard to read. This really sucks Yamcha. This was the next big thing. It's a shame he was kidnapped."

Yamcha growled, "Damn it...i'll find him...but first tell me how it works."

Bulma replied, "Well the machine works like this, it has all the settings of martial arts, from the Demon Stance, to the Demon King Stance. Also it has crane and turtle stances as well as other alien stances like saiyan stance, Xeno stance and namekian stance."

They both walked to where the machine was created . A servant walked up to Bulma and took the scouter to upgrade it, walking away after it was in the servant's possession.

The danger room was in a dome shaped building in the backyard of Capsule Corps' Residencial area where the Briefs lived. Bulma then opened the door to the danger room and then continued to talk.

"All these stances are in the machine's memory. To keep it from overloading you can only fight one stance at a time, and even choose the race you'd like to fight., and again only four separate races and stance at a time or the machine shorts out."

Yamcha was in a grey tiled room where up top there was a window which housed the controls, Bulma was up there starting up the program and readying the computer to load the starting program.

"We're going to test this out sloowly as you exibition your techniques against a fighter who's trained in Demon Stance in the form of Krillin! " Yamcha smirked, "Sure"

Krillin appeared on the field, purple gi with the mark of the demon clan large on his chest, simular to Yamcha's massive insignia of King Kai on his chest.

Yamcha adopted a wolf stance and got ready to attack. Yamcha then noticed that the Demon King Warrior Krillin Virtual Construct was using a technique called the devil's claw. Yamcha gathered fire about his body like an aura out of hell as Krillin does the same and they both shot at each other. Krillin landed a chest shot as Yamcha landed a Thai knee into his gut and punched Krillin square in the face causing him to fall back.

Yamcha then shot his two hands forward, after noticing his right peck was in some pain. He shook it off and bombarded krilling with wave after wave of ki waves in fast succession.

Each blast hit his mark but as the smoke cleared, Krillin was in a barrier. Not bad, this is going to get interesting He thought to himself as he readied himself for the next round.

Krillin rushed forward and launched an array of punches while still moving forward. Yamcha was blocking all the hits as he was pushed back, Krillin gaining ground fast from the horrendous assault.

But as Krillin formed an energy ball in hs right hand and thrusted it to Yamcha's chest, it went through an after image. causing Krillin to get off balanced.

Yamcha shot from the right flake using wolf fang fist and what looked like a blue wolf jabbing at his chest, then hitting his temples with it's front legs and headbutting him in the forehead hard was Yamcha.

Yamcha was really jabbing hard at the chest then hitting the temples on each side of Krillin's head then headbutting him so hard that any normal skull would break under the force .

Yamcha KOed the Krillin construct and the virtual realm which used lasers to make images solid took away the fake Krillin. Yamcha then saw Bulma shutting down the machine and comming down to greet Yamcha.

Yamcha smiled as Bulma hugged him. "Wow, you did really awsome. You blocked a monsterous assault and came back for the win, i know your ready for the tournament now!"

Yamcha smiled. "The tournament, where all that druid training is going to pay off, as well as keeping the world safe from harm." Alright we should capsule size this and go out for a chocolate sundae,"

Bulma smiled, "I haven't had chocolate before...i'd like to try some!" And with that, they walked out of the domed building, bulma turns it into a dyno cap and places it into her pocket and goes with Yamcha into west city to eat a chocolate sundae.

1,793 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

More training with Kami Empty Re: More training with Kami

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down