Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Fist V.S Wolf Fist

2 posters

Go down

Iron Fist V.S Wolf Fist Empty Iron Fist V.S Wolf Fist

Post by Gohan 4/12/2012, 1:33 pm

The harmonious cool breeze roamed slowly through the woods, the tree limbs happened to be swaying due to the passing winds, forcing the tree leaves themselves to dance, they shook in their own particular way of dancing. As the breeze trail was followed, the wind suddenly ended up into a solid-material, was it a rock? No, it was a half circular frame that had circular windows into it, which's supposed to be called a house. That house wasn't any ordinary house, it was not owned by a normal father and a mother with their loving sons and daughters which have school and work to do.

But, but it was owned by a powerful Sayian, Goku and his loving wife, Chi-Chi. Those two empathetic couple had promised each other of their marriage since they were just two little kids in their unknown past. As those two couple had already a son, a son which was barely into his teens, it was a youthful boy, Gohan. As the breeze had already ended up, a group of birds followed after, as they regularly passed by the weird frame of house to do their everyday routines. But there was a loner which seemed that it didn't manage to follow after his group, it had no choice due to it's weakness but to land. As the bird hovered down to land just upon the circular border of one of the house's chambers, it was teen Gohan's room.

The young sayian was in his bedtime, having a very deep sleep. As he usually sleeps too late for his training to achieve his future goal. The little bird began to knock into the window's glassy surface, it kept on knocking and knocking. But why was a little helpless bird knocking on the window? The teenager was affected by that flyer's actions, as the knocking tone reached Gohan's inactive ears, the youthful boy finally heard the sound clearly, yet he was still sleeping.

After a few moments of knocking and more knocking "Ugh..." the youth groaned, he barely opened his eyes, three and a half quarters of it were closed, as the sight was still in blur mode, he could still hardly see anything. He even didn't yet recognize that he was sleeping. The teen removed the lids from his eyes, to open it a little bit more. He could finally see the ceiling of his room as he was positioned on his back, but the knocks were still occuring. The sayian finally, removed all of the lid to see normally as his eye vision became clear, he was in sleep mode now he woke up wondering and pondering.

The warrior noticed of the knocking hadn't stopped yet, but this time... There was knocking yes, but there was flapping added with it. What bastard could dare keep on doing it? Gohan realized that the sound was coming up from the window that was set onto the side of the room, the sayian slightly about-faced his eye's path to have clear sight of the sound source. It was a little cute bird, which was knocking on the glassy sheet surface of the window by using it's snout, and was using it's feathery wings to flap, did it want to enter the house, or was it just attempting to irritate the people inside?

But the answer was obvious.. The bird wasn't Puar to have intentions like these, so it basically wanted to enter the house. After a little bit of thinking, the sayian finally decided to allow the bird to enter, as he felt pity for it. He raised up the corners of his mouth to express a cute smile on his face, it was the same smiling face that used to laugh every now and then in the past of little kid Gohan. The teenager planted his palms onto the relaxing material of his own bed to position up himself, his back was leaning to the wall behind him, yet his legs didn't change positions. The teen slightly slid his direction to the side of his personal bed to jump up into his feet. The cover that was set upon him was removed. Finally after the boring moments of sleeping he could start his exciting and adventuring new day again.

The boy opened his lips to allow a very big amount mass of air enter his mouth, his arms were stretched as well as were his feet too. After his regular moments of recovering up from bedtime (Yawning and Stretching), he advanced to the window that just up ahead. He slightly held the handler of it and slowly pushed it backwards, feeling a very little amount of warm air enter, it was good. But the little bird wasn't forgotten, it jumped up from the very tip of the border until it hovered away from the room.

After a few moments of pondering, Gohan finally recognized that it was a mistake to allow the bird to enter, his mother would get really angry on him. The sayian slowly closed it with no hesitation. Suddenly, Gohan cycled his smile onto a frown as soon as he noticed the scream of his Mother's. He chuckled quietly as he didn't respond to his mother's reaction, birds are peaceful and beautiful creatures, it cannot harm anybody.

The youthful boy circuited his direction to face the room's door, simply bounding as he approached it, then moving along the path to enter the local bathroom. Gohan continued on his little journey to the tank basin. Placing his hands upon the spiral ironic material which had a blue dot on it as he approached the basin. The teen slowly rolled the circular frame, as the pure fluid ran in a rush by a long part of it which had an end that allowed water to fall through it. Gohan placed his palms under the alabster liquid, slowly gathering up some onto them together and washing them over his face.

After brushing off the thrown water off his face, his eyes were still closed. As he stretched his arm out in order to grab the towel, as he did he rubbed it all over his face and hands then set it back to it's handler. Gohan closed the water then returned back to his room. Opening the wardrobe to change his current sleep wear into his training ones, the purple Gi, Piccolo had lent him previously. Gohan changed Clothes and walked up through the hall to reach to the kitchen, finding his mother cooking on the stove and singing as usual. But, what about the bird?

Gohan shrugged his shoulders, and knocked on the door as he stood by it, waiting for her response. Chi-Chi automatically paid her attention at the knocking source and found her son with his thick black hair and black intelligent eyes.

"Oh, Good morning, Gohan!" Chi-Chi said happily as she found her son clean and tided up.

"Morning, Mom" Gohan nodded with half a smile on his face, walking up to the table that was set in the middle of the kitchen, and sitting on one of the dinning chairs.

"Breakfast's almost ready" Chi-Chi said excitedly as she loved to see her little child eat and grow up, like most mothers do. "Oh and I've almost forgot"

Gohan suddenly widened his eyes, as it was clear that he was frightened, what did she forget?

"Are you okay, Gohan? You seem to be a little nervous." His mother questioned him as she raised a brow at his strange reaction.

"I'm am fine, mom." Gohan gulped as he answered with caution and pessimism within him.

"Okay, and about what I forgot to say... Where did your father go yesterday, why hasn't he come back?" Chi-Chi asked once again, she was pondering about her husband.

"He's probably training somewhere in the woods." Gohan lied as he didn't even know where in the world did his father go.

"Well, you might want to go look for him." Chi-Chi said with anger a little bit.

"Okay.." Gohan stood up and advanced towards the main door, opening it slowly then entering up into the grassy terra of Earth.

As soon as Gohan got out into the meadow, a rushy snap slammed into his head, it was a huge power that was surging this way, yet It wasn't as high as the power levels he had encountered before.

---------------------------
W.C.1389
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 40
Race: Half-Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Iron Fist V.S Wolf Fist Empty Re: Iron Fist V.S Wolf Fist

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/12/2012, 8:02 pm

-10 minutes earlyer-

Yamcha was about to go fishing when he decided to talk to the head of the north quadrent, King Kai Hrm, i haven't seen Goku around since the last world tournament awhile back...and i hear he had a son. His name was Gohan wasn't it King Kai?

King Kai responded. Yes Yamcha, the son of Goku is Gohan, and he needs some serious training to keep up with the demand of heros nowadays. I remember when you came to my planet, so full of life and potencial. Now i need to ask a favor of you, spar Gohan.

Yamcha replied telepathically, Spar Gohan? He's Just a kid! He may be the son of Goku but i doubt he'll be able to hold up against my training techniques. May I ask why you want me to train him? There's Roshi and Krillin that could effectively train him better.

King Kai responded. Yamcha! Listen to me! I need to know what level he's at so i can instruct Bardock how to train him when he gets back. And also in Gohan's Grandfathers absence, i want you to instruct him in your way of training, just build up training so bring your capsule home with you in this indevour. He's a strong warrior, with the potencial to become stronger then all of us individually. We have to have him trained.

Yamcha pressed a button on his scouter and detected Gohan's battle fighting power which came as a reading through his red scouter lense. He then sensed Gohan's spiritual pulse and was amazed. He then nodded in agreement to King Kai and responded. Yes King Kai, i can feel it from here. His fighting power may be low but his spiritual pulse is strong. I will train the son of Goku, and i'll get a good workout while doing it.

And with that, the Wolf and Turtle master turned his capsule home into a dyno capsule and placed it in a capsule carring case which was small. He then turned to Puar. "I just talked to King Kai. We have to spar Gohan, are you ready to train the son of Goku?" Puar nodded and turned into a snow board and Yamcha got onto it. He then hovered into the air on the snow board and gathered a violet aura about his body and shot off towards where Gohan's energy signature was.

-now, present time-

Yamcha was comming in hot from the east and was closing in on Gohan. As he got close, he released his aura and floated in. As he spotted the child in the meadow clearing, he landed on the ground and jumped off the snow board which poofed back to Puar.

"Son of Goku," He said in a solid voice "I am Son Yamcha of the wolf fang fist, i trained with many masters and just finished my training on kami's lookout with a very strong saiyan. I fought a legendary saiyan for my training."

Puar then spoke to Gohan, "Now i know you may be weak now but with our training, you'll be stronger then the saiyan i teamed up with. So are you up for it. First we need to see how you do in a fight but not out here, it's too dangerous. Wildlife and the enviroment might suffer from this training, so we're going to train in our Capsule Corps home which is Yamcha's personal training center where he does alot of his training."

Yamcha then took out the dyno capsule containing his house out of the dyno capsule carring case , put the case away and pressed down on the button that was on the top of the capsule. He then threw it down in the open meadow terrain and a capsule house with a granite wolf on each side of the front door came into existance as it expanded from within the capsule.

Yamcha then told Gohan something important. "Your father was a legendary fighter, i'm trying to live as he would live. Helping you is what he would want. Don't feel scared, use your heart to feel this out, it will be the right choice for you in the end."

Yamcha then walked to the front door of his capsule home, motioning Gohan to follow.

725 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/13/2012, 8:50 am

The higher power source's signature was getting bigger and bigger, until it finally got the limit of it as the source itself showed up driving a white board, and a white pure azure aura washing upon his hovering structure, just a few feet away in the sky from Gohan's spot, it was a young adult which seemed to be an earthling and had the same Turtle Gi that his father used to wear... but who was it?

The stranger floated down and landed just a few meters away from Gohan's standing structure, the stranger spoke slightly Son Of Goku What the fuck? The stranger knew Gohan and knew who was his father, but that sound was familiar for the sayian. Yet it wasn't recognized.

As the stranger with that of familiar voice said solidly I am Son Yamcha of the wolf fang fist, I trained with many masters and just finished my training on Kami's lookout with a very strong saiyan. I fought a legendary saiyan for my training. It was Yamcha! One of his father's closest friends!

Gohan had a quick smile across his face, as the stranger was actually known. Yes, that voice was Yamcha's! As his animal friend popped out behind him, Puar.
The little cat began talking "Now I know you may be weak now but with our training, you'll be stronger then the saiyan I teamed up with. So are you up for it. First we need to see how you do in a fight but not out here, it's too dangerous. Wildlife and the enviroment might suffer from this training, so we're going to train in our Capsule Corps home which is Yamcha's personal training center where he does alot of his training" The Blue and White cat informed Gohan the reason for their arrival.

Gohan needed training, but he didn't forget about his father. But his dad can take care of himself, so Gohan nodded with agreement of training. But Puar said something the youth couldn't understand, what sayian did he team up with?

The answer was hard, but it didn't matter now. As Gohan noticed Yamcha getting out a capsule dyno case that was owned by Capsule Corporation, the building that creates new technology which Bulma was working in. The earthling pressed the button set on the top of the capsule and threw it down into an open area of the meadow.

In a flash, the capsule had big amount of dust around it, slowly the dust faded away to show up a house. What In The World? Gohan dropped down his lower jaw, he had never realized that technology had come this far.. Really, Capsule Corp. is one of the best technology companies.

After a few moments of staggered wondering, Yamcha commented once more before he advanced to the circular house's door. Your father was a legendary fighter, I'm trying to live as he would live. Helping you is what he would want. Don't feel scared, use your heart to feel this out, it will be the right choice for you in the end. Those words had high confidence within Gohan, he was proud to have a father like Goku.

As he stood up ready to enter Yamcha's house that had granite wolf statues that were stuck to the side of the front door, Yamcha walked down to approach the door, paying attention back at Gohan and waving for him to follow after.

As Yamcha entered inside the house, Gohan ran after and slowly jumped after the friend, to land into the tile of Yamcha's Home.

---------------------
W.C.601
T.W.C.1990. (Finally I got the bonus!! )
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/13/2012, 4:17 pm

Yamcha smiled as he walked inside and landed on the tile. "Very good, now come with me." He said in a kind voice. They both walked into a room with was square and was 20 by 20 feet, lined with granite tiles on the walls, ceiling and floor.

Yamcha pressed a button on his scouter and spoke. "Computer, activate gravity to twice the ammount of earth." He then took his finger off the button and the room began to feel a bit heavyer then usual.

Yamcha then started to do some diamond faced pushups, going up and down really hard infront of Gohan.Yamcha was strong enough to train in higher gravity then this, but he wanted Gohan to get the gist of his strength and train and get used to the gravity before he would see his skill. This was his goal, to have him master the gravity and get even better then he was previous. With the gravity making him stronger he would be able to ascend bardock pretty quickly from his training, but that would only come from higher gravities.

After Yamcha did his push ups, he started doing lunges which consisted of him taking a massive bound forward and go far with the step by channeling the Ki into his muscles. He preformed this a few times going around Gohan. He then stopped and curled his legs in for awhile, loosening the tight muscles he had.

After this exercise, Yamcha then jumped up and down, his hands pushing down as he touched the ceiling. The capsule house he had was gigantic and the height he was jumping at was monsterous, but he knew that Gohan would be able to meet the standard some day.

He then stopped and looked at Gohan who must have been trying to stand in the gravity. "Now it's your turn." He said kindly. "Push yourself, it's the only way you'll get strong and feel good about it."

326 words
1051 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/13/2012, 7:08 pm

His new friend smiled as they both entered the capsuled house. Very good, now come with me. Yamcha said kindly, advancing into of the side chambers.

As Gohan followed after, from Gohan's point of sight. The room was square shaped, it seemed to be nearly 20 to 20 in size, it was open and free of any couches or other house equipment, so if Gohan's guessing abilities thought right, then this chamber would be a training chamber.

The earthling, pressed onto a button that was set onto his Sayian scouter that fit into his ear, and then began speaking to a computer. Computer, activate gravity to twice the ammount of Earth." taking his finger off the button, but... was it real that he could have larger gravity in a room than a planet's?

The positive answer was true, as he heard a technological sound of a machine occur, suddenly feeling the bitter pressure fall upon him, the teen could hardly move his fingers. Exactly, as if he was frozen.

The human bent down, to set his hands onto the lined tiles of the training room, doing some solid push ups infront of Gohan, but.. Was that supposed to be the training?

Gohan hardly shrugged to himself, it was obvious that Yamcha was stronger than Gohan, to do push ups in twice the normal gravity of Earth. It was amazing for the teenager to observe something like this, as the hard working master of the Wolf Fang Fist, continued on his push up regime.

After a few minutes of observing the long push ups that Yamcha did, he easily jumped up onto a standing position. Starting to do massive lunges by pacing hardly forward, advancing in a circular shape around the Sayian's frozen figure.

The Master paused just infront of Gohan, at the same spot where he was standing previously. Beginning to rise and fall in his swiping, his palms suddenly landed to touch the ground every fall had occured. His leaps were enormous, but Gohan had the confidence to claim that he could do more than that some day...

After Yamcha ended up his training to inform Gohan that he had finished his little show, his eyes paid full attention as Gohan had been watching him recently.[i]Now, it's your turn
Yamcha added politely Push yourself, it's the only way you'll get strong and feel good about it.

Gohan hardly nodded, as the gravity prevented him from even changing his fingers from their position, the teen tried to do the same lunging, Yamcha did. Attempting to higher his foot forward and do the same with his opposite one. It became harder as he advanced his movements into a slight jog, but still it wasn't that easy to move freely.

After attempting to semi run in the solid pressured gravity, Gohan thought about the jumping, maybe it could be easier. The Sayian launched up his legs up into a swerve, but that swerve didn't get even 50 CM higher than the floor. Gohan felt embarrassed as he could hardly do anything, but he didn't give up for it as he had the strong pulse within him.

The Youth's head boiled with anger, as he had to power up in order to have easier abilities in movement. The teen allowed a white aura flare around his contracted figure, as he was sweating profusely.

Gohan had his eye's widen from the end, while at the very near start to nose was almost closed, his black dots sparkled lightly with a pure shine run through it. As the white aura brushed endlessly upon his face, the powering up didn't end yet. It was just at the very start of it, as his thick hair limbs shot upwards and stood solidly.

The young warrior ambled forwards, the movement was much easier as his attributes had increased. His speed increased every step he took, to finally end up at the limit, by sprinting furiously around his opponent. Yet, he didn't want to make any assault before he had started the spar it self.

As Gohan bounded circularly around the target's figure, the same usual sound of splashing liquid still occured. The aura hopefully wouldn't end as Gohan's power increased every second that ran by the present time.

--------------------------
W.C.715
T.W.C.2705

--------------------------
Actions)
1).Power Up, +38. 20% increase in Ki and Strength.

Last edited by Gohan on 4/14/2012, 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/14/2012, 12:38 am

Yamcha smiled at the young kids efforts and his scouter picks up Gohan's fighting power. [i] He's using his inner power, that's what i wanted. Now i can pick it up a notch.[i]

Yamcha took a wolf stance infront of Gohan. "Alright, your warmed up so lets go and don't hold back."
The wolf master had to suppress him self to 2% of his true power and smiled afterwards. "Don't worry, i won't hurt you too much.

His right hand was glowing with a violet aura, he then preformed a hurling motion with his right hand and launched a moderate sized ki sphere towards Gohan, wondering what he would do next. He then gathered his speed and disapeared from site.

Yamcha Wolfbrother then appeared on the left flank of gohan at the time that the attack would have hit him or not and launched a hard knee to his stomach which should send Gohan flying if he took the attack.

Yamcha then shot to the left and fired a Ki beam from his right finger which he pointed at gohan's left leg, not knowing if the attack would hit or not.

Yamcha wanted to know what Gohan would do if the heat was on if he was fighting in a gravity that was tough. His plan was to enrich him with battle experience through a intense sparring match.

229 words
1280 words total

actions
1) Ki suppression in effect(2%), Ki ball (1FP)
2) Ki suppression in effect (2%), strike (1FP)
3) Ki Suppression in effect (2%) , Ki beam (1FP)

total rage 0
3FP total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/14/2012, 6:14 am

The young boy's speed was increasing imperiously, but until now it has decreased as he had already powered up, finally ending up his barbaric bounds infront of his new friend.

The human being planted his finger gently onto the scouter, as he picked up Gohan's power. The expression on Yamcha's face was surprised as it was obvious that Gohan powered up his energy. But something about the scouter made Gohan startle a bit, it reminded him of something that he feared off, yet it wasn't recognized.

After picking up the young sayian's power, the earthling suddenly took stance, a stance of one's of a Wolf Master, Yamcha seemed to be one of them. In a flash, before the teenager's eyes could notice it. The Wolf Master had a violet aura, brushing furiously around his palm.

As he gathered his energy to suddenly hurl the barbaric ki sphere at the 11 years old teenager, it's speed was rather too impressive for Gohan to have the time to think about what to do as Yamcha fell out of sight, in a blink of an eye, the young warrior took a massive jab to the side, landing into a safe spot. As the sphere had already rushed by his dashing structure, ending up onto the lined tiled wall.

The explosion forced smokes of dust swipe in the room, making it very difficult to see. Suddenly the sayian's eyes noticed a shadowy figure beside him, it was.. Yamcha! Before Gohan had the chance to flee away, the Turtle Master launched his solid knee imperiously into the half sayian's stomach. The pain was unimaginably encroaching.

Gohan's beaten up figure was sent flying away, his back ramming hardly into the wall ending up onto his chest, the pain was still occurring in his stomach, the sayian managed to push himself up into a standing position, but he was still struggling.

After recovering up from the knee hit, another ki beam was soaring to Gohan. Unfortunately the teen couldn't change positions due to the pain in his stomach, so it was his luck if it would hit or not.

As the sayian's intelligent eyes observed the beam coming even nearer, but what was unexpected that it his next to his left foot. Whoa... If that beam had hit me, then I'm totally finished After the smoky dusts had showed off, the pain had almost went away.

The animus sayian knew that it was his turn to do his tussle, suddenly another white aura brushed assertively around Gohan's tempered frame. The flare around him was brushing fiercely, it got bigger every second that ran by the present time. The teen's hair shot upwards, making a rocky sound. His eyes were at the very limited wideness, his teeth were bared hitting angrily into each other. As his power kept on increasing.

In a hell of a sudden, Teen Gohan launched a fearless flight at the opponent, For Yamcha then he would get surprised for Gohan to pop out of the smokey dusts. As Gohan had suddenly showed up soaring into Yamcha, his arms were stretched and his combative fists were ready for a monstrous hit.

The young sayian's fists rammed furiously at the human's forehead, Gohan wasn't capable of knowing would the hit affect his target or not.

The dusts were slowly fading away, yet Gohan didn't see Yamcha yet. But he knew it was a good chance to do his favourite ability into him.

The sayian had already paused his flight, standing ready for a Masenko wave, the teen stuck of his palms into the back of his other and set them flat infront of his forehead. As the youthful teen shrieked provokingly, gathering up an enormous sunny sphere into his flattened palms, as his eyes focused on the same path of Yamcha's trail. Suddenly, he ambulated his arms forward, establishing a throttle shout as the wave thrust wrathfully.

Gohan's hopes that this would end up the spar, another attack like that knee ram would absolutely finish him off.

W.C.672
T.W.C.3377

---------------------------
Actions

1.) Evade. (75% FP of Evaded Ki Ball) = 1 FP.
2.)Power Up. +18, Increased Ki and Strength by 20%
3.) Masenko Ability. +38. (Attack R = 1)

95/201 FP.
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/15/2012, 12:43 pm

Woflbrother Yamcha smiled as the youngster showed some speed by evading his ki ball. [i] He's doing good, with this training soon he'll surpass his old man. But i better watch out...[i]

"Not bad Gohan. with more speed, you might have dodged me better" He said after he nailed the son of Goku with a knee to his stomach. The pain must have been extreme, but Wolfbrother knew that Gohan could take it.

He fired his ki beam but as luck would have it, it missed Gohan. Now it was the son of Goku's turn to react.

Yamcha then saw him shoot out of the smoke and rolled to the right while standing, spinning off of the balls of his feet as the shot came in on his forehead.

Yamcha then darted back a bit, his scouter going off as Gohan's powerlevel was rising as he was preforming a ki attack. "Now that's new, where did you learn that..." He then cupped his hands to his right hip as Gohan gathered ki in his hands above his head.

Wolfbrother then gathered a ball of ki between his palms which were stationed by his right hip. He then thrusted his arms fully forward with his palms flat and facing the son of Goku as Gohan launched his masenko attack.

Yamcha decided to see how long Gohan could push his non charged rank three kamehameha wave before his masenko broke. This would be the turning point of their training. Yamcha thought to himself.

252 words
1532 WC total

actions
1)Ki suppression in effect (2%), evade 1FP
2) Ki suppression in effect (2%), Convo
3) Ki suppression in effect (2%) Kamehameha rank 3 1FP
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/15/2012, 1:22 pm

Unfortunately, the Wolf Master had already launched the turtle wave, that was of his own Father and his mentor, Master Roshi. Perhaps, Yamcha had realized that Gohan was preparing to release off the Masenko Wave, wether it seemed familiar for him or it was obvious that Gohan was launching a wave.

As both waves raced into each one another's direction, instantly ramming into each other. Yamcha's wave was much larger and wider, as it didn't seem to be much of that normal Kamehameha. A strong explosion was being occurred as it was surrounded by dazzling bolts of colorful lightning. What was unnoticeable for Gohan, that the Masenko wave was being absorbed into Yamcha's, as it was obvious that the Kamehameha wave was much stronger than the Masenko.

Before the sayian had the chance to have his brows raised, in a flash, he stretched his arms forward, awaiting the gigantic wave to ram into his hands, his attention was fully paid onto the tiled floor. He wanted to finish this right now, as it was horrifying for him to observe any longer. In the hell of a sudden, he felt a burning pressure slide him backwards slightly, Gohan managed to block the attack for a few moments as he knew he had just weaken it before it would blast onto him.

After a few moments of struggling the wave, it had the upper hand as it slid him backwards gradually. The young submissive warrior simply released his his hand off the way, allowing the Wave to hit into him, the pain was obviously cannot be tolerated, his body felt high temperature within him, it was rather very painful to get blasted with a wave in such a way. The wave ended as it faded away into barely small moleculed blue energy as just as it seems. As it probably hit into the capsuled house's wall, the young sayian's back rammed onto the wall, he was unconscious at the moment as the blasted drained the last little bit of energy. So his eyes were shut as he stuck into the wall for a moment or so and collapsed down to fall onto his spine area (Back).

This time, it was very difficult for Gohan to move when he had woken up, unless he is fed with tons of meals...

---------------------
W.C.378
T.W.C.3755
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/15/2012, 2:10 pm

Yamcha smiled at the youngster's determination never to give up. The kamehameha wave that Roga launched hit the masenko and clashed for a bit. Soon the turtle style wave overtook the devil's blast which was the right name for the masenko.

Roga then saw Gohan try to cup the wave in his hands but to no avail. It pushed the son of Goku back a bit as he attempted to resist then exploded, sending him flying into the wall.

He has heart. He has passion. He has the drive of a great fighter. Maybe he will prove to be better then his father within time. He thought to himself as he saw Gohan get thrown back into the wall and lie on his back unconscience.

He then pressed a button on his scouter and spoke. "Computer, release enhanced gravity." The gravity in the room subsided, the gravity machine shutting down.

Yamcha then walked over too the youngster and placed him on his back. "Hrm, where to take you...home would be a good idea but your mother might bitch...but she should know you want to take after your dad so what ever."

Yamcha then left the sparring room, walked through the hallway of his capsule home and was outside with Puar. The shapeshifting cat then turned into a flying carpet and Yamcha placed Gohan apon it. He also turned his capsule home back into a dyno capsule and placed it in his pocket.

"Okay Puar, take him home." Master Roga said "Tell Chi-chi he was training to be a good warrior like his dad, hoping that his training would bring his dad back from where ever he was. I'll be in Korin's Forest."

And with that Puar flew off as a flying carpet with Gohan on it to Chi-chi's house while Master Roga flew to Korin's Forest.

310 words
1842 words total

Spar Complete
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down